Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:26:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148794 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:15:31 PM

Getting ready for the DNotes 2.0 pre-alpha testing release.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:25:36 PM

Reminder: If you would like to receive DNotes 2.0 updates in your email, please join our email newsletter at DNotesCoin.com.

Merratzz

Activity: 367
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:02:21 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 11:15:05 AM by Merratzz

DNotes MINING POOL FAST AND STABLE
https://note.mastermining.net/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

PPLNS  PAYOUT
FAST REGISTRATION
FAST FIND BLOCKS
FAST PAYOUTS = HAPPY MINER

POOL FEE 0%Fee
m3ndi3

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:54:56 PM

I assume that more individuals will come to welcome that we are remarkably extraordinary. We are constantly dedicated to do the privilege with the best in class outlook.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:40:03 PM

Getting ready for the DNotes 2.0 pre-alpha testing release.

Great to hear, i'm looking forward to having a play around with it.

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:07:16 AM

FTC Obtains Order Against 3 Suspected Cryptocurrency Scams

https://dcebrief.com/ftc-obtains-order-against-3-suspected-cryptocurrency-scams/
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:33:56 PM

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:42:42 PM

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Thanks, Chase!

Happy st. Patrick's day!

For over three years DNotes has maintained a low profile waiting for our industry, its underpinning technologies, and legal compliance issues to mature and settle. We still have a long way to go. Great uncertainties and tough challenges still remain.

While waiting, we work tirelessly in building a fully integrated ecosystem, painstakingly designed to shepherd DNotes to be the inclusive trusted digital currency to gain mass adoption in global commerce. We believe that to realize that vision, DNotes must be a purposeful digital currency that is inclusive and beneficial to everyone irrespective of social status or financial standing.

The next phase of DNotes is about to begin. The launching of DNotes 2.0 in the coming weeks is a signal to our industry that we are committed to all things that matter but doing them the right way at the right time. Be sure to read our white paper scheduled for release soon.

Happy St Patrick’s Day to you all.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:40:14 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 05:15:56 AM by Dyna

What You Need to Know About DNotes Global, Inc.’s Reg. A+ Mini IPO under Title IV Tier 2.

First, it is done independent of DNotes. It is not an ICO and does not involve any sale of DNotes tokens.

I wish that ICOs could be structured and conducted in ways that meet existing security laws, either through registration or exemption. Unfortunately, without significant changes to existing laws, it is simply not possible. To date, the issuers of ICO tokens are exclusively decentralized entities without any central authority. Moreover, the money collected goes to individuals, partnerships or incorporated companies that claim to be working on some great ideas presented in a white paper. Meanwhile, the investors have no ownership or voting rights in the private entity that received the investment.

That is a real conundrum – though it should come as no surprise to anyone. Technology almost always outpaces regulations, and ICOs are a clear case in which the law has some catching-up to do. So far, more than $4 billion has been raised through ICOs around the world. Unfortunately, none of those token sales have properly registered with the SEC.  According to the SEC Chairman, Jay Clayton, “Investors should understand that to date no initial coin offerings have been registered with the SEC. https://www.sec.gov/news/public-statement/statement-clayton-2017-12-11

A Different Approach

To deal with this conundrum, DNotes Global Inc. will approach capital formation in a different way. The good news is that ICOs are not the only way to raise the funds needed to advance project goals. For DNotes Global, we believe that Reg. A+ Mini-IPO Title IV Tier 2 is a superior option, and one that won’t run afoul of current laws or SEC regulations. That’s why this capital formation option has been a part of our planning process for more than two years.

Perhaps there will come a time when ICOs will no longer be the subject of such intense controversy. Eventually, the SEC and other regulatory bodies will almost certainly develop the right framework to ensure that those funding mechanisms are in full compliance with existing rules and regulations. Until that time, though, DNotes will continue to follow the road less traveled.

DNotes Global, Inc. is a “C” corporation, incorporated in the state of Delaware in April 2016. We are in the preparation stages of two funding rounds. The first round involves Regulation D Rule 506 (c) Private Memorandum Offering to be filed with the SEC within 15 days from the date of the first sale, only available to accredited investors. The new capital will be used to support our continued software development and the cost of our second funding round – Reg. A+ Mini-IPO Tier 2 to raise $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide. No investment will be accepted until our application is “qualified” by the SEC. That may not happen until the second half of 2018.

It is important to note that the funding involves the sale of common stock shares registered or exempt with the SEC.
Please refer to our white paper and offering circular as them become available.

Disclaimer:

Forward-Looking Statements:

Certain information in this White Paper may contain forward-looking statements and information relating to DNotes Global, Inc., its ecosystems, roadmap, business strategies, DNotes digital currency, and the industry. These forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs of the company’s management to the best of their knowledge.

Regulatory Statements:

Reg. D 506 (c)

This is not an investment memorandum. DNote Global, Inc. will file with the SEC as an exempt security under Regulation D Rule 506 (c) within 15 days after the commencing its first sale under this funding round.

Reg. A+ Mini-IPO

After the closing of the Reg. D funding round, the company will file with the SEC under the JOBS Act Regulation A+ Mini-IPO Title IV Tier 2 to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide. No investment will be accepted, in this funding round until its Offering Circular is “qualified” by the SEC.
Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:59:14 AM

Dear DNotes team. For some time now I'm watching your progress and have high hopes for your success, because you seem to put a lot of effort on it and make everything by the rules and are not rushing things and also have some great ideas.

But, my concern is that overthinking and going forward by small steps can be double edged sword. In the mean time the competition is not resting and can overtake from left and right. Then all great ideas will be obsolete if another similar solution will already take place instead of DNotes.

Did you consider expanding your team and by that speed up process a little? Also I think that you should relly put more focus on advertising at least at release DNotes 2.0 if not before. It does not help if you have good...even great product if not a lot people know about it and advantages it offer. I think that for example we can look little back in history what happened with Betamax in competition with VHS. Today good marketing and social media activity is unfortunately essential for product to succeed and gain mass acceptance.

When, for example today I take a look on Coinmarketcap trading volume in last 24 hours it had been less than 3.000 USD. That means that practically no one is buying/trading with DNotes. I think that main reason could be that many people in the community are not even aware of DNotes and that worries me a little.
Also it wold be essential to get DNotes on more exchanges. if you would be able to get to some of more popular ones like Bittrex that would be great step ahead I think.

In any case this are just my thoughts and I wish you all the best, especially because I am also holding some of DNotes and if you succeed so do I Cool Cheesy

Hi Amedeus82.  Thank you for the support in DNotes as well.  We are real close to that point where we can show the world what we have been developing the past few years. Social media will be a big part of getting our message out.  We have been building and adding multiple social media platforms that will help us reach a wide audience when we launch DNotes 2.0.  Any specific ideas you have, please share, and we'll incorporate them into our strategy.  As a decentralized currency, the community has a important roll with ideas, and spreading the message of DNotes.  Stay active in this forum, and we'll work together to bring attention to what we've built.  The tools (white paper, website, new wallet, etc.) will be available shortly, that will help us share the whole picture of what makes our project worth being excited about.  I encourage anyone who is new to this forum, or just a lurker for a while, to come on and say hi and introduce yourself.  Share your thoughts with us.  This is your project too.  

Dear Denver Dan. Thank you for your response and explanation. Among other thing that makes me believe in the DNotes and the team behind it is absolutely your level of communication here. I'm watching this thread every day and I can see that you always try to answer all question and always give relevant answers. That is example of excellent communication. Even in many other threads about coins, which are by marketcap way above DNotes you cannot see such great support in term of the answers from developer team. 

And that leads me to another point which I have been thinking of these days. Namely there seems to be a lot of FUD this day concerning crypto in general. And because of that investors now seems o be more careful. This at the same time I think can be a challenge and opportunity. Challenge in a way that somehow we all must overcome that FUD and opportunity for DNOtes to point out that you are doing thing differently and take that as an advantage. In the posts I can already see that you are emphasizing a lot that you want to stay in the legal framework as much as possible, which can be I think great advantage point when compared to other solutions/coins..and we all know that investors make comparisons all the time, when you invest you first (at least most of us) do as much research as you can and compare similar coins and their weak/strong points.

Also when speaking od DNotes gaining mass acceptance and momentum. I do not know exactly what your plans for the future are in detail in that area. But maybe participation in soem crypto events would also be good idea. One thing is social networks which is good for reaching many people, but also it would be beneficial to present the team and work at some crypto events. Maybe even organize some by yourself. There investors and supporters would be able to meet the people behind DNotes and get some more in-depth information from the first hand.

Well...just my thoughts Smiley If I will come by something else or get any other ideas I will share them here when they pop out. Btw. sorry for my grammar mistakes but English is not my native language, so I know that my grammar is not exactly perfect Embarrassed Cheesy
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

I have some NOTE on Cryptopia and Yobit.. During next weeks there should be a "swap" right? So I'd like to ask an information to bu sure.
Are my coins safe on the exchanges (or is better if I keep them on wallet till the end of swap)?

Congrats for the nice work, happy to see this project is going forward! 
TeeGee

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

I have some NOTE on Cryptopia and Yobit.. During next weeks there should be a "swap" right? So I'd like to ask an information to bu sure.
Are my coins safe on the exchanges (or is better if I keep them on wallet till the end of swap)?

Congrats for the nice work, happy to see this project is going forward! 

Hi hughjays77! Welcome to our forum.

There will indeed be a swap in the next few weeks. We are releasing our pre-alpha for community testing today, and will have the official launch of DNotes 2.0 within the next few weeks. At that time it is recommended that you hold your coins either in your own QT wallet where you can send us the coins from and have 2.0 coins sent back to you, or at the DNotes Vault (where they will be automatically swapped to 2.0 coins). I would not recommend holding them on an exchange.

Thanks for the comment, and feel free to ask us about anything extra you would like to know about.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:54:02 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 04:50:29 PM by DNotes

Download the DNotes 2.0 pre-alpha windows build and source code:
https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/releases/tag/v2.0.0.0-pre
Please use the master branch here to build on linux, instead of the zipped source files:
https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0

Release Notes

DNotes 2.0 Pre-Release Alpha
This pre-release is an open alpha for individuals to test out features of the upcoming DNotes 2.0 release. This network and all associated address balances will be wiped before the final DNotes 2.0 production release. The dnotes-qt.exe executable available with this pre-release should work on most modern Windows operating systems.

New Features for DNotes 2.0
Switch from Proof Of Work to Proof Of Stake with ~2% annual staking reward.
Updated transaction fees to be destroyed.
Added display of DNotes and Wallet value in USD (based on coinmarketcap's API).
Added DNotes news feeds.
Added invoice number support for sending NOTE to an address. The format to specify an invoice number when sending to an address is (address)+(invoice number).
Added CRISP payouts for keeping NOTE Balance in the same address for a period of time. For the alpha release network, the payouts happen approximately every day. The first payout block is 1500 and additional payouts happen every 1440 blocks. The final production release will payout approximately every month instead.

Post your DNotes 2.0 pre-alpha address here or send an email to contact@dnotescoin.com, and we will send you some coins.

Regression Testing
For those of you that are familiar with running console commands, if you would like to participate in regression testing, please use this form:
https://goo.gl/forms/uBpPxgmPs2tWetBG3

Invoice Number
This is the first step in the implementation of the automated invoicing system, allowing you to add an invoice number to a transaction.
You may attach an invoice number after the address by adding a plus sign after the address, followed by the invoice number.

Example:
Address = ScsZXeo2PeLzNPVcjHdtkjQX5zY6phjTEm
Invoice Number = 1kH98asd9Hb3U8aksdnJNgs7923nasdj
Send Payment to = ScsZXeo2PeLzNPVcjHdtkjQX5zY6phjTEm+1kH98asd9Hb3U8aksdnJNgs7923nasdj
The client will recognize the difference between the address and invoice number and store them on the blockchain accordingly.

Scenario you can test:
Send a payment to an address with a random invoice number attached as the example above outlines.
Verify in your transactions that the invoice number was attached.
You should also be able to verify this independently from any node by getting the transaction id, going to the console (help > debug window > console), and typing gettransaction <transaction id>

Example:
Transaction id = 2e56d470d068a89d51bf20f83c25622d7d5dc16f9a0b7763d3e6940733d4d791-000
gettransaction 2e56d470d068a89d51bf20f83c25622d7d5dc16f9a0b7763d3e6940733d4d791-000
Look for: "invoiceNumber" : "1kH98asd9Hb3U8aksdnJNgs7923nasdj"
And verify it matches your invoice number.

Note: Our block explorers will look for invoice numbers and have an API to call from invoice number. We may implement a RPC call for it as well. This will allow anyone to independently verify a address and invoice number from anywhere.

Staking
If you are familiar with the staking process, there are no significant changes.
1 minute block times.
Block reward is 2% of total coins in circulation, divide by the number of blocks in a year.
How much you actually earn will depend on how many coins people are currently staking.
Weighted against the network.

Block Reward Example:
Number of Coins = 130,000,000
2% of 130,000,000 = 2,600,000
Number of blocks in a year = 525,600
Block reward: 2,600,000 / 525,600 = 4.94672754...
The block reward will change every block.

Note: You will experience blocks that are staked and then later rejected.

How to stake:
Setup and staking video:
https://youtu.be/2w9r2LoXM6c
Open your wallet - Open dnotes-qt.exe
Encrypt your wallet - Settings > Encrypt Wallet > Enter password > Enter Password Again > Click ok > Click ok > wallet will close. Re-open wallet.
Make sure you have coins in your wallet and they are confirmed and mature.
Unlock your wallet - Settings > Unlock Wallet > Enter password > Click ok.
In the lower left the lock should be unlocked and the up arrow should be green. You will now be staking. You can hover your mouse over the lock and the up arrow to see the status.

CRISP
CRISP reward will be 0.5% every 1440 blocks (1 day for pre-release, but it will be 1 month for actual release). This will occur automatically.

Note:
All coins must remain in the same address for the entire period.
If you deposit at 1441, you will not receive CRISP reward at block 2880, your first CRISP reward would be block 4320.

Scenarios to test:
If you received CRISP reward with an online wallet.
If you received CRISP reward with an online and staking wallet.
If you received CRISP reward with an offline wallet.

We welcome all questions, suggestions, comments, and feedback. Please use the following forms, you may also post here for community discussion.

Suggestions and Feedback Form:
https://goo.gl/forms/xRWNAkXFaUJWc8UE3

Report any issues here:
https://goo.gl/forms/rBWvYLzufkiil4Qm2

TeeGee

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:02:05 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 06:14:37 AM by TeeGee

Dear DNotes team. For some time now I'm watching your progress and have high hopes for your success, because you seem to put a lot of effort on it and make everything by the rules and are not rushing things and also have some great ideas.

But, my concern is that overthinking and going forward by small steps can be double edged sword. In the mean time the competition is not resting and can overtake from left and right. Then all great ideas will be obsolete if another similar solution will already take place instead of DNotes.

Did you consider expanding your team and by that speed up process a little? Also I think that you should relly put more focus on advertising at least at release DNotes 2.0 if not before. It does not help if you have good...even great product if not a lot people know about it and advantages it offer. I think that for example we can look little back in history what happened with Betamax in competition with VHS. Today good marketing and social media activity is unfortunately essential for product to succeed and gain mass acceptance.

When, for example today I take a look on Coinmarketcap trading volume in last 24 hours it had been less than 3.000 USD. That means that practically no one is buying/trading with DNotes. I think that main reason could be that many people in the community are not even aware of DNotes and that worries me a little.
Also it wold be essential to get DNotes on more exchanges. if you would be able to get to some of more popular ones like Bittrex that would be great step ahead I think.

In any case this are just my thoughts and I wish you all the best, especially because I am also holding some of DNotes and if you succeed so do I Cool Cheesy

Hi Amedeus82.  Thank you for the support in DNotes as well.  We are real close to that point where we can show the world what we have been developing the past few years. Social media will be a big part of getting our message out.  We have been building and adding multiple social media platforms that will help us reach a wide audience when we launch DNotes 2.0.  Any specific ideas you have, please share, and we'll incorporate them into our strategy.  As a decentralized currency, the community has a important roll with ideas, and spreading the message of DNotes.  Stay active in this forum, and we'll work together to bring attention to what we've built.  The tools (white paper, website, new wallet, etc.) will be available shortly, that will help us share the whole picture of what makes our project worth being excited about.  I encourage anyone who is new to this forum, or just a lurker for a while, to come on and say hi and introduce yourself.  Share your thoughts with us.  This is your project too. 

Dear Denver Dan. Thank you for your response and explanation. Among other thing that makes me believe in the DNotes and the team behind it is absolutely your level of communication here. I'm watching this thread every day and I can see that you always try to answer all question and always give relevant answers. That is example of excellent communication. Even in many other threads about coins, which are by marketcap way above DNotes you cannot see such great support in term of the answers from developer team. 

And that leads me to another point which I have been thinking of these days. Namely there seems to be a lot of FUD this day concerning crypto in general. And because of that investors now seems o be more careful. This at the same time I think can be a challenge and opportunity. Challenge in a way that somehow we all must overcome that FUD and opportunity for DNOtes to point out that you are doing thing differently and take that as an advantage. In the posts I can already see that you are emphasizing a lot that you want to stay in the legal framework as much as possible, which can be I think great advantage point when compared to other solutions/coins..and we all know that investors make comparisons all the time, when you invest you first (at least most of us) do as much research as you can and compare similar coins and their weak/strong points.

Also when speaking od DNotes gaining mass acceptance and momentum. I do not know exactly what your plans for the future are in detail in that area. But maybe participation in soem crypto events would also be good idea. One thing is social networks which is good for reaching many people, but also it would be beneficial to present the team and work at some crypto events. Maybe even organize some by yourself. There investors and supporters would be able to meet the people behind DNotes and get some more in-depth information from the first hand.

Well...just my thoughts Smiley If I will come by something else or get any other ideas I will share them here when they pop out. Btw. sorry for my grammar mistakes but English is not my native language, so I know that my grammar is not exactly perfect Embarrassed Cheesy

Amedeus82, we appreciate your very thoughtful insights and comments. We understand you very well, your english is excellent for a non-native speaker.

We do make the point of living up to our name as an "inclusive digital currency for everyone", which entails fostering a polite and active community where no question goes unanswered and everyone is treated equally irrespective of their industry knowledge. We are looking very forward to sharing many more exciting things over the next year and beyond as we progress further with the development of DNotes 2.0.

You are correct about the amount of FUD in the crypto industry, which is leading to investors gradually leaning towards 'quality' projects. We have from the beginning been mindful of how regulators will react to the fast growth and various problems seen throughout the industry, and counted on these responses when formulating our winning strategies that will make us different to the rest of the pack, and in our view make us more likely to succeed in making the first truly mass-adopted cryptocurrency. We have seen this inevitable outcome as a major opportunity from day one, but one that could take time until industry circumstances began to change, and then for everyone else to see the wisdom behind our approach when it becomes clear that DNotes may be one of the few projects of its time able to progress and operate unhindered by regulators and other authorities.

We will soon release our whitepaper which will have a lot more details in regards to how we plan to achieve mass acceptance. I will look into making a few short videos to accompany the whitepaper release for YouTube, which will definitely help our social media presence. We definitely plan to be involved with crypto events going forward, especially once we begin to get a lot more attention. Alan has already spoken at several conferences, including at NASDAQ and the World Funding Summit back in November - http://worldfundingsummit.com/alan-yong. Our approach so far, with but a small team of volunteers, has been to focus on individual parts of our overall strategy, and then moving onto the next focal point upon its completion. We are very deep into development at the moment, and near launch, and now that the first module of DNotes 2.0 is completed and ready for testing, we can begin the marketing phase of our plan. This is perhaps quite different than what a lot of projects in our industry do, where it is not uncommon for a project to raise money during their ICO, when they haven't even begun development. People pay a lot of money to push the prices of these projects up even into the top 10 on coinmarketcap, when the projects sometimes haven't even begun development or at the least have no working product (just an ERC20 token used to crowdfund), and on the look of it won't offer anything new even once they have finished their production cycle.

Meeting people in our industry at conferences would be incredible for both our supporters, and for us to meet those who have been so loyal and believed in us over the last 4 years. Given where we plan to take this project, it wouldn't surprise me if we one day hosted a DNotes conference, or sponsor an event one day.

TeeGee

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:30:23 PM

Release Notes

This pre-release is an open alpha for individuals to test out features of the upcoming DNotes 2.0 release. This network and all associated address balances will be wiped before the final DNotes 2.0 production release. The dnotes-qt.exe executable available with this pre-release should work on most modern Windows operating systems.

Added DNotes news feeds.
Added invoice number support for sending NOTE to an address. The format to specify an invoice number when sending to an address is (address)+(invoice number).
Added CRISP payouts for keeping NOTE Balance in the same address for a period of time. For the alpha release network, the payouts happen approximately every day. The first payout block is 1500 and additional payouts happen every 1440 blocks. The final production release will payout approximately every month instead.

Post your DNotes 2.0 pre-alpha address here or send an email to contact@dnotescoin.com, and we will send you some coins.

Regression Testing
For those of you that are familiar with running console commands, if you would like to participate in regression testing, please use this form:

Invoice Number
This is the first step in the implementation of the automated invoicing system, allowing you to add an invoice number to a transaction.
You may attach an invoice number after the address by adding a plus sign after the address, followed by the invoice number.

Example:
Send Payment to = ScsZXeo2PeLzNPVcjHdtkjQX5zY6phjTEm+1kH98asd9Hb3U8aksdnJNgs7923nasdj
The client will recognize the difference between the address and invoice number and store them on the blockchain accordingly.

Scenario you can test:
Send a payment to an address with a random invoice number attached as the example above outlines.
You should also be able to verify this independently from any node by getting the transaction id, going to the console (help > debug window > console), and typing gettransaction <transaction id>

Example:
Transaction id = 2e56d470d068a89d51bf20f83c25622d7d5dc16f9a0b7763d3e6940733d4d791-000
gettransaction 2e56d470d068a89d51bf20f83c25622d7d5dc16f9a0b7763d3e6940733d4d791-000

Note: Our block explorers will look for invoice numbers and have an API to call from invoice number. We may implement a RPC call for it as well. This will allow anyone to independently verify a address and invoice number from anywhere.

Staking
1 minute block times.
Block reward is 2% of total coins in circulation, divide by the number of blocks in a year.
How much you actually earn will depend on how many coins people are currently staking.

Block Reward Example:

How to stake:
Setup and staking video:
Encrypt your wallet - Settings > Encrypt Wallet > Enter password > Enter Password Again > Click ok > Click ok > wallet will close. Re-open wallet.
In the lower left the lock should be unlocked and the up arrow should be green. You will now be staking. You can hover your mouse over the lock and the up arrow to see the status.

CRISP
CRISP reward will be 0.5% every 1440 blocks (1 day for pre-release, but it will be 1 month for actual release). This will occur automatically.

Note:
If you deposit at 1441, you will not receive CRISP reward at block 2880, your first CRISP reward would be block 4320.

Scenarios to test:

We welcome all questions, suggestions, comments, and feedback. Please use the following forms, you may also post here for community discussion.

Report any issues here:

Great work Joe. I've been playing around with it, and all seems to be working fine here from sending, receiving, invoicing system and staking.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:45:07 PM

Great work Joe. I've been playing around with it, and all seems to be working fine here from sending, receiving, invoicing system and staking.

Thanks Tim, working with the Geneca team has been amazing!

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:46:32 PM

First CRISP payment in the Alpha Pre-Release!

Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:50:38 PM

Hi Amedeus82.  Thank you for the support in DNotes as well.  We are real close to that point where we can show the world what we have been developing the past few years. Social media will be a big part of getting our message out.  We have been building and adding multiple social media platforms that will help us reach a wide audience when we launch DNotes 2.0.  Any specific ideas you have, please share, and we'll incorporate them into our strategy.  As a decentralized currency, the community has a important roll with ideas, and spreading the message of DNotes.  Stay active in this forum, and we'll work together to bring attention to what we've built.  The tools (white paper, website, new wallet, etc.) will be available shortly, that will help us share the whole picture of what makes our project worth being excited about.  I encourage anyone who is new to this forum, or just a lurker for a while, to come on and say hi and introduce yourself.  Share your thoughts with us.  This is your project too.  

Amedeus82, we appreciate your very thoughtful insights and comments. We understand you very well, your english is excellent for a non-native speaker.

We do make the point of living up to our name as an "inclusive digital currency for everyone", which entails fostering a polite and active community where no question goes unanswered and everyone is treated equally irrespective of their industry knowledge. We are looking very forward to sharing many more exciting things over the next year and beyond as we progress further with the development of DNotes 2.0.

You are correct about the amount of FUD in the crypto industry, which is leading to investors gradually leaning towards 'quality' projects. We have from the beginning been mindful of how regulators and  will react to the fast growth and various problems seen throughout the industry, and counted on these responses when formulating our winning strategies that will make us different to the rest of the pack, and in our view make us more likely to succeed in making the first truly mass-adopted cryptocurrency. We have seen this inevitable outcome as a major opportunity from day one, but one that could take time until industry circumstances began to change, and then for everyone else to see the wisdom behind our approach when it becomes clear that DNotes may be one of the few projects of its time able to progress and operate unhindered by regulators and other authorities.

We will soon release our whitepaper which will have a lot more details in regards to how we plan to achieve mass acceptance. I will look into making a few short videos to accompany the whitepaper release for YouTube, which will definitely help our social media presence. We definitely plan to be involved with crypto events going forward, especially once we begin to get a lot more attention. Alan has already spoken at several conferences, including at NASDAQ and the World Funding Summit back in November - http://worldfundingsummit.com/alan-yong. Our approach so far, with but a small team of volunteers, has been to focus on individual parts of our overall strategy, and then moving onto the next focal point upon its completion. We are very deep into development at the moment, and near launch, and now that the first module of DNotes 2.0 is completed and ready for testing, we can begin the marketing phase of our plan. This is perhaps quite different than what a lot of projects in our industry do, where it is not uncommon for a project to raise money during their ICO, when they haven't even begun development. People pay a lot of money to push the prices of these projects up even into the top 10 on coinmarketcap, when the projects sometimes haven't even begun development or at the least have no working product (just an ERC20 token used to crowdfund), and on the look of it won't offer anything new even once they have finished their production cycle.

Meeting people in our industry at conferences would be incredible for both our supporters, and for us to meet those who have been so loyal and believed in us over the last 4 years. Given where we plan to take this project, it wouldn't surprise me if we one day hosted a DNotes conference, or sponsor an event one day.

Dear TeeGee, yet again I thank you for your quick and comprehensive answer. That is really what I like and respect about the DNotes team.

Please do let me know if I can contribute in any way to help the growth of the DNotes. Geographically I'm located in small country in Europe. Unfortunately I do not have programming skills, but if you need some testing or feedback on user experience or some other non highly technical programming thing maybe I can contribute some little piece of DNotes success puzzle  Smiley

I am really looking forward to see the whitepaper and other updates you have prepared or/and are preparing currently.
Denver Dan

Activity: 39
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:14:59 PM

amadeus82, did you download the new wallet yet?  When you do, post your address, and we'll send you some coins.
DNotesEDU

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:38:30 PM

Release Notes

Added DNotes news feeds.

Regression Testing

Invoice Number

Example:

Scenario you can test:

Example:

Staking
1 minute block times.

Block Reward Example:

How to stake:
Setup and staking video:

CRISP

Note:

Scenarios to test:

Report any issues here:

Excellent work everyone, this is going to be DNotes' year!

https://dnotesedu.com/2018/03/dnotes-2-0-alpha-pre-release-now-available/
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: