Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456069 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:20:31 PM

I am going thru every posts of you.
Will gt back to you abt it..
Seems like you r still nt answering my questions.
So, u r here for some kinda of charity if not for profit ?
I am here for profit for sure.
I dont need any clarification frm you to say that I am here for profits.
Of course I am here for profits, but I only invest in projects that are genuine and seek to create real value without fucking people over with lies or very bad excuses. It's very easy to make money without supporting shady schemes. So if you actually support scams just to make profits - even though there are ways to make significant profits without supporting such people - it speaks volumes about your character.

"It would become impossible for most people to pick up cards."
What does this mean? Please explain. Otherwise any argument is pointless. Why would most people should be unable to have their cards? Would the company impede the acquisition of the cards because the company is unable to comply with delivering the cards?
Why would there be no reason to hold the tokens after the lock-in period? The statements you made are not trivial. You need to elaborate. How can you know what is going to happen? How can you know about the progress of the company and the services provided by it?

"The only way to work around that is to change the amount of tokens required to reserve cards, which would have a direct influence on the token price and thus be market manipulation which is illegal."
What you are saying is that if the amount of tokens required to reserve cards is modified, then this is market manipulation. Your argument is useless because you are proposing an absurd solution to a problem that you still need to address, which is the worthlessness of the token. Why are you even employing market manipulation and alleged illegality as arguments?
Stay on task, and tell us why the MCO token must be worthless.

People jumped the ship because they didn't like the change made by Monaco regarding the asset contract. Jumping is legitimate. But the elimination of the asset contract cannot possibly mean that the token will have no value. How can you make such deduction? No asset contract means no future token value. Why?
Not sure what your problem is, I've already explained the issue in detail. If the token price goes up it will cost too much to get a card (even if you get it back in 6 months) and most people are not interested in such modalities. The only counteraction to this problem poses a significant risk of market manipulation, which could have very serious legal implications.

Because see above. Locking up tokens doesn't create value without creating problems that will inevitably create market manipulation scenarios which are illegal.

Hey, I have no problem. You've got one. You can't stay quiet. I have only asked for answers which you may be even able to give, but they are subjective. They don't describe the situation in absolute terms. If you think that the company is going to manipulate the price, whatever it may mean, then just stay away from it, sell the tokens you don't believe in, and embrace other initiatives.
If you don't like the rules, then you are not obliged to maintain a position in supporting Monaco. You seem to spend a lot of time in here just to express opinions without considering that the project is evolving and is going to evolve. Things change. Have you ever thought about that, wiseacre millionaire?
There is nothing subjective about my assessment. Having to adjust the amount of tokens leading to a direct influence on the price will lead to market manipulation, regardless of whether or not it will be intended, is an objective fact. If you genuinely can't understand this it just goes to show how unimportant the opinions of most posters here are (which are always shallow variants of "scam" or "omgmoon").

And in this ridiculous shitstorm of greedy kids throwing around Bitcoins it's important to bring some sanity into the market by stating facts.
If you don't care about them, go ahead and keep running after chump change. But I'll keep pointing out flaws, just like I keep pointing out opportunities.

Shortsighted incompetent shills are not healthy to crypto in the long run, and I actually believe in the technology and don't care about just making some profits like most people here. So I will make sure that at least those that care will get an objective perspective on these kinds of issues. And serious investors certainly appreciate this approach. The only ones with a problem are greedy shills who would support anything that makes them some money.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:24:02 PM

But this would then also make me wonder about VISA. Wouldn't they do their due diligence and try everything they can to not partner with a company that might get sued for shady operations?
Visa is not legally liable if MonaCo ends up deliberately manipulating the token price (which I am not saying they will, but they definitely can with the current model).

Despite my responses, I actually like the idea of the card. I'm just not going to let shills post bullshit and make it appear as if everything is rainbows and unicorns in here when it clearly isn't. And right now there's a massive problem with the removal of the asset contract, which so far still doesn't have any replacement solution, as well as the issue with the card reservation once the token price gets too high for normal people to care.
vipthree

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:25:00 PM

There should be new Q&A session uploaded tomorrow! Hope we will hear some good news  Smiley

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:39:31 PM

Those two thing will cause of next rise in the value of MCO now. First the issuance of debit cards and second the locking of tokens in mobile app that will reduce supply and increase demand. This the point about what everyone is talking so we need to have patience to see this happening.

I don't think the price will rise that much after the card has been issued, Tenx now have over 100,000 card holders and the price didn't move that much, can Monaco surpass this figure in three month
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:04:37 PM

On MCO forum you can find the biggest number of believers... Really impressive... Hope it ends well for you guys but I am happy for leaving this ship...

bek77

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:51:48 PM

that coin had too many pumps in the past few days
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:16:09 PM

On MCO forum you can find the biggest number of believers... Really impressive... Hope it ends well for you guys but I am happy for leaving this ship...
It is a very beautiful card after all, and it would make traveling quite a bit easier.

But with the controversary around the asset contract I've lost a lot of confidence in what was originally a "hodl forever token" for me.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:31:24 PM

Those two thing will cause of next rise in the value of MCO now. First the issuance of debit cards and second the locking of tokens in mobile app that will reduce supply and increase demand. This the point about what everyone is talking so we need to have patience to see this happening.

I don't think the price will rise that much after the card has been issued, Tenx now have over 100,000 card holders and the price didn't move that much, can Monaco surpass this figure in three month
I think MCO price can growing rapidly than TenX because circulating supply for MCO coin only 9.8 millions. It's lower than TenX that have 100 millions circulating supply. With low circulating supply, MCO coin price will more easy to grow than TenX
det.fusco

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:33:47 PM

Hello everyone! I've bought 18 MCO tokens at 16 dollars when it was being pumped up. But now it went pretty down to 5-6 dollars. And now I'm concerned about this Visa deal more than ever. I was relieved when i saw this article https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-01/visa-approves-monaco-cryptocurrency-card-for-singapore-residents Other news sites quotes from Bloomberg's article so my question: is there any other official statement about this improvement other than the developer or bloomberg? I sent an email to Visa about this thing. Will be waiting for the answer.
By the way it's not a debit card. It's a prepaid card. There is a difference. Please don't falsify the facts...

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:18:25 PM

Hello everyone! I've bought 18 MCO tokens at 16 dollars when it was being pumped up. But now it went pretty down to 5-6 dollars. And now I'm concerned about this Visa deal more than ever. I was relieved when i saw this article https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-01/visa-approves-monaco-cryptocurrency-card-for-singapore-residents Other news sites quotes from Bloomberg's article so my question: is there any other official statement about this improvement other than the developer or bloomberg? I sent an email to Visa about this thing. Will be waiting for the answer.
By the way it's not a debit card. It's a prepaid card. There is a difference. Please don't falsify the facts...
Visa prepaid cards can take money directly from your linked bank account, which makes them functionally the same as debit cards. The Visa deal has gone through.

But that's not the reason why the price is down. In the ICO it was promised that investors will receive a share of the profits that MonaCo makes, but this was removed a few days ago with no replacement. Now investors are upset (for good reasons) and jumping ship.
mishk

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:54:18 AM

Hello BTCMILLIONAIRE,
Im an early holder of MCO, still hold all my MCO, which are little more than 10,000 and I will hold till I get my card and I believe this project.

I tried:
Cryptopay card, which is extremely expensive to use and support is awful, asking you to provide notary verified selfie ( WHAT??!? ), notary verified utility bill and notary verified passport scan.......
Tenx - still no card, just stupid live sessions with the CEO, I dont even want to know, how he does look like, but that's the only thing I get from there now and especially, they already charged me for the card.
Bitpay/Xapo - it's quite easy to understand, why not to use them, if all your transactions actually goes through BitGo.
Monaco - received official green light from Visa and Im really happy about this, Singapore on the way, some more Asian countries and Europe on the way, so Im just waiting and I never count, what if I stayed in BTC, it just too stupid, I could sell Bitcoins to fiat for 8$, and then what, how would I have to calculate these losses ? Smiley))))

I understand your emotion about smart asset contracts, but some members already provided the calculations, which must make you understand, that it was actually useless, each second post I see here is yours, please stop your FUD, over and over again, the same story, it make you look like bad BTCMillionaire, who invested too much to the MCO, be wise.
strzelba

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:45:08 AM

I have 3500 MCO and I am with you.
Good told. Thanks.
Waiting for profits Smiley
vipthree

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:28:57 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 09:07:59 AM by vipthree

Kris will be on Slack at 10 PM HKT tonight, 7 Nov!

denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:40:37 AM

We should expect overall price in a specific range form here where we are watching them right now. There will be volatility in either direction but those will be periodic changes for some period. I appreciate very good comparison among MCO card and others so it still looks more good and viable than other existing projects in this space.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:43:16 AM

Kris will be on Slack at 10 PM HKT tonight, 7 Nov!
If he online on slack channel it's the best time to ask directly to Kris so we can get answer clearly. Maybe we can ask about smart contract issue, because a lot people talking about this issue
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:23:21 AM

Monaco will explode at any moment, price is super cheap now. They got VISA, we are waiting for more benefits for holders! When this will be revealed we are going to moon.  Wink

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:01:45 PM

Monaco will explode at any moment, price is super cheap now. They got VISA, we are waiting for more benefits for holders! When this will be revealed we are going to moon.  Wink

I also wait for great news about the advantage by holding this coin besides the rise of this coin price. Because as i know from people here that Kris was removed their planning to share their profits to token holder
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:53:00 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 03:18:59 PM by BTCMILLIONAIRE

Hello BTCMILLIONAIRE,
Im an early holder of MCO, still hold all my MCO, which are little more than 10,000 and I will hold till I get my card and I believe this project.

I tried:
Cryptopay card, which is extremely expensive to use and support is awful, asking you to provide notary verified selfie ( WHAT??!? ), notary verified utility bill and notary verified passport scan.......
Tenx - still no card, just stupid live sessions with the CEO, I dont even want to know, how he does look like, but that's the only thing I get from there now and especially, they already charged me for the card.
Bitpay/Xapo - it's quite easy to understand, why not to use them, if all your transactions actually goes through BitGo.
Monaco - received official green light from Visa and Im really happy about this, Singapore on the way, some more Asian countries and Europe on the way, so Im just waiting and I never count, what if I stayed in BTC, it just too stupid, I could sell Bitcoins to fiat for 8$, and then what, how would I have to calculate these losses ? Smiley))))

I understand your emotion about smart asset contracts, but some members already provided the calculations, which must make you understand, that it was actually useless, each second post I see here is yours, please stop your FUD, over and over again, the same story, it make you look like bad BTCMillionaire, who invested too much to the MCO, be wise.

No. No members provided any reasonable calculations. Kris claimed that the asset contract is "mathematically pointless" and people kept parroting that. But that's complete and utter bullshit.

There will be hundreds of millions in revenue in the coming few years, and easily multiple billions of revenue around the second half of 2020-2030.

Take just 1 Billion for example, that means +$33.33 of revenue per 1 MCO per year. That means that your 10k tokens would generate you $333,300 USD per year at 1 billion from around 2025 onward.

Keep in mind that all Visa cards combined have a yearly purchase volume of over 5 trillion per year.

So it's not too far fetched to assume that a strong crypto card could see an annual revenue of multiple billions per year, which at "just" 5 billion would imply a yearly income of 1.667 Million USD for your 10000 MCO tokens. And that's not even considering the token value itself, that is literally just the dividend.

This is what every serious investor knew about and invested for. And it's obviously that "mathematically pointless" is complete horseshit, it's either a blatant lie by Kris, or an indicator that he's not capable of basic Mathematics.

Even with far weaker performance you would have 50k to 200k per year from your tokens in the early 2020s based on MCO's prognosis. If you, or anyone, really believes that to be worthless I don't know how to help them. They're a lost cause.

Yes. The card is beautiful, yes it's nice to have.
But no, the asset contract is not worthless and only someone with absolutely no understanding of the real world would truly believe that. Anyone who claims otherwise either has no idea what they are talking about or is blatantly lying to raise the short term token price.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:04:44 PM

lmao the shills keep coming, this is HILARIOUSSSSSSSSSSS wow.
sorry bagholders and good luck.  stop buying into/during the lame pump.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
HarnoldNO2X

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:05:59 PM

visa was official ?
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: