Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:35:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456071 times)
rajravind

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:20:23 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 08:41:50 AM by rajravind

Is MCO will be listed in Bitfinex, Bithumb(Korean largest exchange), and Bitflyer(JP largest exchange ) .
Still remember back then when MonaCoin was abt to be listed in BitFlyer and the price went up 10X in a single day .
Now, I knew why some said it will surpass $50 easily.
I will buy back with all BTCs I got if anyone verify this info ?
Plus MCO would be a best buy as it is experiencing free fall right nw
Would easily go to 0.0006 in no time & I will be back on track once it reaches 0.0006
😂😂😂😂

We are working on to be listed on exchanges in both markets, Korean and Japanese.

Do it asap separately .
Prepare your updated lock-in apps 1st , and then, announce the listing on each exchange separately.
That would send the price to the sky & the rise will be genuine and permanent as well.
Being listed in all the Bits will skyrocket MCO's marketcap to USD500M easily.
Thats abt 8 times frm current value.
Until then, the value against BTC will keep on falling to the bottom .
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:15:16 AM

I have been hearing alot of good things about monaco all over the web and it looks like the price is starting to reflect the progress.  Can't wait to see these cards in action, monaco is going to be a game changer to world wide currency.

Yea price is steadily going up, we are currently trading on about $7 so i guess it will be safe to assume that we will trade at $10 by the year-end.

If it is safe to assume you should go very long on MONACO Wink tiny little bit worried that we won't hit 10 dollars maybe? Wink

If they start dispatching the cards before December end then I think we will easily be able to hit $10 mark.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:25:59 AM

I have been hearing alot of good things about monaco all over the web and it looks like the price is starting to reflect the progress.  Can't wait to see these cards in action, monaco is going to be a game changer to world wide currency.

Yea price is steadily going up, we are currently trading on about $7 so i guess it will be safe to assume that we will trade at $10 by the year-end.

If it is safe to assume you should go very long on MONACO Wink tiny little bit worried that we won't hit 10 dollars maybe? Wink

If they start dispatching the cards before December end then I think we will easily be able to hit $10 mark.
I guess, Centra are going to send their cards soon and I think this will happen by Demember and the price is very low at the moment so investors
might consider Centra as once the card is receive price will significantly increase.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
rajravind

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:26:02 AM

I guess, Centra are going to send their cards soon and I think this will happen by Demember and the price is very low at the moment so investors
might consider Centra as once the card is receive price will significantly increase.

But they dont hv lock-in function alike MCO.
MCO's lock-in will reduce the supply and indirectly increase the demand !
vipthree

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:16:50 AM

Monaco's representative is in Korea. Looks like Bithumb is going to be announced!  Grin

fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:46:31 AM

If supply reduced surely this coin price posible to rise and i think monaco team will not be silent if centra send their card to customers. I am sure monaco team will do better so that this project greater than other similar project
BattleZeo

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:53:14 AM

To begin with, our product offers better exchange rates, significantly higher cashback, a premium metal card and an app that is more friendly and functional. We don't charge any fees: no one-off or monthly fees, no annual fees, no delivery fees. Generally speaking, we have built a very compelling replacement of your favourite credit card, which is comparable to the banks offer.
And how do you do security? If for example you need to exchange a large amount?
Plan to support more currencies?

Crypto_rocker

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:30:51 PM

Monaco will be good, and if you already invested then congrats...but like the other comment said, Centra cards will be shipping out around the same time as everyone else and in the US...this might be a good second choice to Monaco just because it has such a low price at the moment as has the potential as all the other cards...
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:41:08 PM

Bobby Bao will make important updates in MonacoCard. Follow the social/media news and expect a positive change in quotes!!!
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:42:08 PM

Monaco will be good, and if you already invested then congrats...but like the other comment said, Centra cards will be shipping out around the same time as everyone else and in the US...this might be a good second choice to Monaco just because it has such a low price at the moment as has the potential as all the other cards...
I better to wait until there are people received monaco card and hear about their feedback. If their feedback positive, i am sure more people will interested to order monaco card
rajravind

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:51:59 PM

The ravage of BTC value to USD9k will bring down MCO price to its newest ATL soon.
It might go down till 0.0006
Nobody can stop that

Already told you all that it will drop till 0.0006 .
Thats reason I told you nt to buy yet.
Still got a doubt on my TA ?
😏😏😏😏
Ally@monaco

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:43:02 AM

MonacoCard's Bobby Bao is now at InsideFintech to discuss the latest in blockchain technology.

https://twitter.com/monaco_card/status/936053026850082816

Follow us on Twitter and Slack for first-hand updates:
https://twitter.com/monaco_card
https://monaco-card.slack.com (email us at contact@mona.co for invitation)
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:12:22 AM

If supply reduced surely this coin price posible to rise and i think monaco team will not be silent if centra send their card to customers. I am sure monaco team will do better so that this project greater than other similar project

They will have to ship cards to their customer soon because the competition between the card industry inside crypto world is quite fierce and they don't wanna be left behind.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:39:35 AM

This is DEFINITELY the most undervalued project in Crypto's history. Is like in August it come from 0,65$ to 28$ in 2 weeks.

I can't understand why people are not buying yet, I've already bought heavy bags, it because it is obvious this coin will moon so hard.

It's only 50M market cap! many news are coming in this days, VISA is already approved, Packages for shipping are ready, we are ready for the beta test, app is coming. The dev team is very active on Slack and Telegram,we are going to be listed on many exchanges on December. Bobby Bao, a team member, posted on his twitter pictures that show him at many crypto conferences. I believe we are going to be listed on some major exchanges it will give us more volume.

All news are coming in December: New exchanges, App upgrade, beta test, cards shipping, AC replacement.

Why are we only 50M market cap? it is madness. We will get a x20 at least after all of it. (as happened in August - same situation)

I would like to add another thing: This is not a speculation coin, this is not a shitcoin. This is a solid project with a very strong DEV team, this coin has a intrinsic value, it is not like many coins with 200M market cap just because of P&D groups are on it.

Enjoy

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
VelureBit

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:50:29 AM

This is DEFINITELY the most undervalued project in Crypto's history. Is like in August it come from 0,65$ to 28$ in 2 weeks.

I can't understand why people are not buying yet, I've already bought heavy bags, it because it is obvious this coin will moon so hard.

It's only 50M market cap! many news are coming in this days, VISA is already approved, Packages for shipping are ready, we are ready for the beta test, app is coming. The dev team is very active on Slack and Telegram,we are going to be listed on many exchanges on December. Bobby Bao, a team member, posted on his twitter pictures that show him at many crypto conferences. I believe we are going to be listed on some major exchanges it will give us more volume.

All news are coming in December: New exchanges, App upgrade, beta test, cards shipping, AC replacement.

Why are we only 50M market cap? it is madness. We will get a x20 at least after all of it. (as happened in August - same situation)

I would like to add another thing: This is not a speculation coin, this is not a shitcoin. This is a solid project with a very strong DEV team, this coin has a intrinsic value, it is not like many coins with 200M market cap just because of P&D groups are on it.

Enjoy

Looks like u r talking to urself to soothe the pain of that heavy bahd u hold Cheesy
HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:52:49 AM

Enjoy

Looks like u r talking to urself to soothe the pain of that heavy bahd u hold Cheesy

probably you're right, anyway I keep belive, that's why I didn't sell one single token.

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:24:09 PM

Enjoy

probably you're right, anyway I keep belive, that's why I didn't sell one single token.

You are totally right. We will see $100+ soon, just wait for btc drop and money will flow into alts. Smiley

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:58:56 PM

Enjoy

You are totally right. We will see $100+ soon, just wait for btc drop and money will flow into alts. Smiley
Define soon?

Even with 100k cards with a generous average volume of $2k p.a. we'd only hit 200m annual revenue, which could be bloated up to barely 1 billion in market cap and a token price of less than $32. And we're at less than 30k cards ordered with zero cards in used right now.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:43:37 PM

Enjoy

I think if people who order this card already received it and use it for their activity, i am sure monaco price can start climbing as long as market condition stable without any bad news. It will easy because this coin have low circulating supply
rajravind

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:47:13 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 01:17:04 AM by rajravind

Enjoy

Relax .
The price will increase soon althought won't hit new BTC ath , but will surpass USD ath.
We r at the bottom already.
Wont go any lower than 0.00052.
The hype frm exchanges' listings alone will send it skyrocketing.
Just HODL !!!

Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: