Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:23:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 455 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NULL  (Read 456068 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:25:43 PM

and the ship is going DOWN DOWN DOWN Cheesy

just another pump and dump Cheesy

no matter on how many exchanges you list mco, its still a useless token like a 1000 others
and it has nothing to do anymore with the monaco project except if you want a metal card...

go ahead and wait for you 30$..... Grin

What do you think if and when the cards will really function as what they promise as its features. I think that will really catapult the monaco coin to the moon. It's just that now, people are still waiting for the cards to show.
I agree with you, i hope monaco card will be shipped as soon as possible and people can use it. If people who received monaco card give positive feedback, i believe mco price will increase

sure it is just a pump and dump... the token has no function and nothing to do with the card except if you want to lock some up for the metal card,
unless this is changed this token is just another useless one like 1000 others.
it has been said before, i dont know why the kids do not understand that the mco they are holding is not the mco they got initially
Because this is crypto. There are still people around who believe that BitConnect isn't a ponzi, even though it's so blatantly obvious. (And no, I'm not saying that MCO is one, it's not. But some donkey would try to make it seem as if I was trying to say that if I don't point it out the contrary myself.)

Still hoping that the AC gets replaced soon though regardless.

i read most of your earlier posts, you saved me on the first hype, cause i missed reading the "we removed the token contract" thing in kris post...!
but its fun to watch it now, the big players will gain alot of money and the dumb nuts will pay for it, as usual..
the only way to avoid that is by not playing the game! i bought my 50mco at 0.005 and i will keep them soley because i want the card including insurance
but i would never ever bet on mco tokens due to the total lack of function.
I once talked with a pro trader from NY Stock Exchange, he said the whole crypto market would not work without the stupid 2000 generation with 0 knowledge
believing there is a secret base in antarctica and hitler on the moon.but since there are so many, and every day many more idiots come into the game
there is endless oportunities to take their money!

- and last but not least - Monaco is just a prepaid card, nothing else nothing more.. that is not a ticket to the moon!  Huh
I had a decent bulk of MCO from the ICO and cashed all of them except for 500 out close to the peak now too. No utility in the token lost my interest as an investment, but I did know that it would pump again so I waited with dumping my stash.

If they replace the AC in a sensible manner I'll re-invest for the long-term passive income though.

The cards are gorgeous after all and very nice to have, so with a new AC the token will have guaranteed value in the future.

It's just the token that is garbage right now. Sure, it'll go up more even if there's no reason to, but I'd rather have tokens that have real value and will stay valuable even when the market decides to dump into oblivion, in which case I'll know with 100% certainty that buying up means instant profit.
mishk

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:53:48 PM

no matter on how many exchanges you list mco, its still a useless token like a 1000 others
and it has nothing to do anymore with the monaco project except if you want a metal card...

What do you think if and when the cards will really function as what they promise as its features. I think that will really catapult the monaco coin to the moon. It's just that now, people are still waiting for the cards to show.
I agree with you, i hope monaco card will be shipped as soon as possible and people can use it. If people who received monaco card give positive feedback, i believe mco price will increase

sure it is just a pump and dump... the token has no function and nothing to do with the card except if you want to lock some up for the metal card,
it has been said before, i dont know why the kids do not understand that the mco they are holding is not the mco they got initially
Because this is crypto. There are still people around who believe that BitConnect isn't a ponzi, even though it's so blatantly obvious. (And no, I'm not saying that MCO is one, it's not. But some donkey would try to make it seem as if I was trying to say that if I don't point it out the contrary myself.)

i read most of your earlier posts, you saved me on the first hype, cause i missed reading the "we removed the token contract" thing in kris post...!
but its fun to watch it now, the big players will gain alot of money and the dumb nuts will pay for it, as usual..
the only way to avoid that is by not playing the game! i bought my 50mco at 0.005 and i will keep them soley because i want the card including insurance
I once talked with a pro trader from NY Stock Exchange, he said the whole crypto market would not work without the stupid 2000 generation with 0 knowledge
believing there is a secret base in antarctica and hitler on the moon.but since there are so many, and every day many more idiots come into the game

- and last but not least - Monaco is just a prepaid card, nothing else nothing more.. that is not a ticket to the moon!  Huh
I had a decent bulk of MCO from the ICO and cashed all of them except for 500 out close to the peak now too. No utility in the token lost my interest as an investment, but I did know that it would pump again so I waited with dumping my stash.

If they replace the AC in a sensible manner I'll re-invest for the long-term passive income though.

The cards are gorgeous after all and very nice to have, so with a new AC the token will have guaranteed value in the future.

It's just the token that is garbage right now. Sure, it'll go up more even if there's no reason to, but I'd rather have tokens that have real value and will stay valuable even when the market decides to dump into oblivion, in which case I'll know with 100% certainty that buying up means instant profit.

NOBODY CARES OF YOUR INVESTMENTS.
YOU ALREADY LOST A PUMP TRAIN.
YOU ARE TOO OLD FOR CRYPTO, BETTER GO RETIRE, TOO MANY BAD ADVICES FROM YOUR SIDE.
tuvok007
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:54:52 PM

A nice green dildo on coinmarketcap in 24 hours for monaco. What project is the biggest competitor for monaco? Is it Tenx?
b1t

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:56:51 PM

Buy as much as possible, MCO will explode in 8 hours on Binance, Bittrex, Huobi. Will reach the moon and the negative ones will cry that they could not lower the price!!!

the price this token indeed it is very tempting because in see the marketplace this coin very many interesting by people. do trading to get big profit i think this is the right time. Monaco Card really very promosing.

Where you see cards? They still dont have cards. Noone didint receive their cards. This only a pump and dump token.

Absolutely perfect cards. I bought some Monaco Coins but i sold it very quick. Right now i feel  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Ivan Fedorov stockbroker

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:11:17 PM

when i saw monaco at bittrex mainpage at biggest winners i thought they finally got the infamous monaco visa deal.
but now i see that it is only the pump of getting listed on new exchanges which i didnt like.
i still hold a little amount of mco incase it gets big someday but i am slowly losing hope to be honest.
hope we get the visa deal news soon enough.
Where have you been?  Grin They got the VISA deal weeks ago! The reason why the price was still low was because they dropped the asset contract without any replacement.
Hello dear Lord. We ourselves are building our future goal in life. And only on the names depends on the release of maps in reliance. Forward, we need to do this !! Buying a small share of MCO will not make any problems,. So let's buy, We'll buy everything together and already take off on the rocket. Buy a small share. Know that everyone who has already read this already sits in it. Forward, Forward We ran, we buy we buy. Let us make our destiny. I personally bought for $ 1000. 1, 5, 10, 100 ..... $ Forward!
Jumat Kliwon

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:17:23 PM

MCO token are unpredictable, too bumpy but this is great for trading and getting big profits.
walex19

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:19:36 PM

- and last but not least - Monaco is just a prepaid card, nothing else nothing more.. that is not a ticket to the moon!  Huh

Dude, GTFOH with that bullcrap. You're a thunder*nt. Go away, take your disease with you. Tw*t
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:27:56 PM

If someone missed: Japan and Korean exchanges next week!

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Merit: 834

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:40:00 PM

NOBODY CARES OF YOUR INVESTMENTS.
YOU ALREADY LOST A PUMP TRAIN.
YOU ARE TOO OLD FOR CRYPTO, BETTER GO RETIRE, TOO MANY BAD ADVICES FROM YOUR SIDE.
How did I lose a pump train? I predicted it and exited at the top. I know that it'll go up even further when the first cards come rolling out, but I don't care about that enough to hold tokens when the AC hasn't been replaced yet.

And too old? Lol. I'm not even 30. I guess my mastery over rational arguments as well as the English language makes me seem to be worlds apart from you though.

The quality of your posts (as well as those of literally everybody spamming "omg lol FUD cunt gtfo") beautifully illustrate the level of intelligence occupied by hype traders though.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:45:39 PM

this shitcoin thread FUD's itself AAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAA (deservedly so)!

LMAO

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Deltadollar

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:47:04 PM

Soon cards will roll out and mco will exceed tenx in market cap, no reason it will not.  Maby I should say tenx's July market cap as it has withered to nothing since then.

Monaco has huge growth comming with token lockups, cash back that the competition cannot offer, usa based bin numbers for global dominance, incentives to use the mco token vs eth and btc (as stated in the q&a a few weeks back *big utility for the token) and some secret features that are calmed to be bigger than the visa name on the cards. =100+ mco.
Deltadollar

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:51:02 PM

Keep the fud comming it might be what's making monaco moon again unbelievable, Love it!!!!!!!
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:51:28 PM

Monaco is top most volume market with millions in dollars and most interesting thing which seems is correction in price. We can see where price went at top for this spike and since then people helped to some to scoop up their cups with cheaper MCO. It is unpredictable market where anytime any market can bounce back just like here happened.
walex19

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:56:56 PM

this shitcoin thread FUD's itself AAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAA (deservedly so)!

LMAO

Retard
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:51:37 PM

Don't forget that Monaco is at CryptoHub pool / market

Pool already has some miners https://cryptohub.online/pools/

theMiro

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:56:35 PM

Man... Just registered to get my Monaco app, got 10$ free (same as PayPal did when they started out)... When they will ship cards, when people will start to lockup their MCO's for 6 months... THIS IS GONNA BE BIG )

▬▬▬▬▬  V I S O || MODERN CRYPTOCURRENCY PAYMENT SYSTEM  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █        Download WHITEPAPER     Download ONE PAGER        █ █
▬▬▬▬▬      Telegram    ●    Youtube    ●    Slack      ▬▬▬▬▬
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:33:11 PM

Monaco is top most volume market with millions in dollars and most interesting thing which seems is correction in price. We can see where price went at top for this spike and since then people helped to some to scoop up their cups with cheaper MCO. It is unpredictable market where anytime any market can bounce back just like here happened.
People who have bought this coin at low price before must be profits today, because mco price now rise significant. Seem better to hold mco coin for long term because many good news in next year will come
Dge10

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:52:59 PM

MCO is increasing so fast
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:53:55 PM

Buy when was $2 when MCO bypass $50 I will sell all my bag  Smiley
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:23:08 PM

If someone missed: Japan and Korean exchanges next week!
Is this the reasons why it got pumped suddenly ?

Anyone here know which exchange it might go into?

Big one in Japan is Quoine , but seem like impossible
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 455 »
  Print  

Jump to: