Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people are asking you about Bitcoin now?  (Read 92236 times)
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:11:08 AM

Honestly at this moment nobody ask me about bitcoin and I don't know why. Grin like they know I'm into bitcoin but they don't bother to ask me. Maybe they're not interested, hope I can help someone by chance by bitcoin.
The truth is that this is not as rare as you may think, I have tried to explain to my family and friends the advantages of using bitcoin, I have shown to them the amazing growth and yet they are not interested, to be honest, I do not know what to think, the only conclusion that I came up is that they may hate earning money in short time frames, I knew it is a ridiculous explanation but that is the best that I could came up.

I think they are just thinking that with that pumping rate, it may also have a high dumping rate. When I talked like this in front of my family, they did not let me finish and just told me to distance myself with probable scams. So I don't bother told them about it and just put them in awe after a year.
if there is a pump then there will be dump later or maybe the explanation from us can't be understood because it is rather complicated and bitcoin also digital has no real form. frankly if anyone asks me about bitcoin and to explain it I'm confused and can't explain it then I choose to explain how we can get bitcoin and make it fiat.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:40:41 AM

In facebook there are more scammers and people acquainted with it than the real ones. In 1 week some of them will always message telling they have an amazing offer which are all HYIPS and Ponzi scams. I hope more and more people flocks here and educate themselves. 
cubradford

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 07:57:25 AM

Only few people had asked me about Bitcoin. They were mostly my friend. Older people here tend to ignore it even though they probably have heard it somewhere. Maybe it's too complicated for them, or thinking that it is just another internet scams. LOL.

This week about 30 people)) Bitcoins are becoming more popular from day to day.

That's quite a lot. Where are you from?
from Japan)
indocafe

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:43:47 AM

The environment in which I live has many who ask about bitcoin but they just ask and do not want to go into bitcoin because they will be scared if they are fooled in it.
harkonnen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:18:08 AM

In my country, the people are very very lacking of Bitcoin technology and even they don't know about digital money, how to use and exchange. So that, no one is asked me and at least not showing interest to know about the crypto currency. Being a person, I'm very much trying to educate about the Bitcoin technology, its usage and benefits. I will hope, the people in my country will get a positive opinion in future.
nguyentrannt001

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:29:41 AM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
There are many people who see me sitting in front of my computer everyday and still can earn money. They start asking me how I can make money on the internet and I told them about bitcoin and I am making money from it.
tinhyeumaunang

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:23:49 PM

I've been talking about Bitcoin to family, friends and random people for years and nobody seemed to mind when BTC was under $1000. But now that Bitcoin has reached $2000, people are starting to realize that owning 1 BTC is beginning to be out of reach for the average person.

I've had more people ask me about Bitcoin lately and wanted help buying Bitcoins. What about you?
No one asked me about bitcoin, they don't care. Also can say is they don't know to it.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:11:19 PM

No one asked me about bitcoin, they don't care. Also can say is they don't know to it.
There are few people who are asking me about bitcoin especially my parents. They said that bitcoin is so intriguing and catchy at the same time. It is somehow interesting on their part because they are in countryside and the business they have there is always trading animal farm which only happens once in a week. They hope that if they are computer literate they will actually join bitcoin but because they lack of knowledge, they can sustain and for them they don't have credentials to be part of bitcoin miner or investor. I think is not the case all the time but maybe because they don't have a chance to focus on one thing and their main source is only by trading goods.
channingwilmer

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:21:09 PM

My family and mostly some friends are always interested when they see me doing anything bitcoin related. I always explain to them the good quality that the bitcoin have but they still don't believe me

Yes it is really hard to explain about bitcoin to our family.  They are so skeptic.  I do not know why they keep on saying that it is not true even though they see that I really earned money.  They are always saying that this is a scam.  I do not know why even explaining to them a million times they were so negative about it.  But one day they are just quiet and let mo do earning with bitcoin by then they believe but still they do not want to try.
Poor for you. You and my brother have same situation, but just in the past few years. And I didn't use to believe Bitcoin because my parents always yelled and explained to my big brother it is a scam. He didn't listen. Like you, he bring to my family a lot of money, result of investing Bitcoin  Cool

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:49:54 PM

The environment in which I live has many who ask about bitcoin but they just ask and do not want to go into bitcoin because they will be scared if they are fooled in it.
It is not about those who know try to convince people try to let the people know about bitcoin what is bitcoin if you are giving a bitcoin as a gift and there is no one knows about bitcoin so you would give them a bitcoin with introduction of bitcoin that it can change there life. It is not a gift just it a life time gift you will enjoy forever.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:58:02 PM

Nobody is asking me, but I had a conversation about ransomware the other day and they seemed to had a general idea about Bitcoin and that it was used by hackers.
My family isn't following the price of Bitcoin, so they don't really care. It's the same with stocks. A company could go up by 200% in a week and we wouldn't know or care, because we haven't invested anything.
Actually, no one in my best friends asks about bitcoin and I think they don’t have any interest in bitcoin. In addition to that, I think if they know that by using bitcoin it will help them to gain income and to make more money. Bitcoin is very useful and I think bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich in the future so that I will try to convince my best friend to use bitcoin.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:04:21 PM

As for now, i only share this things about bitcoin to my mom, and few of my friends actually i only told 2 of my friends. Initially I am also not interested before, but i was just being curious that is why i tried to figured out how come this thing existed and how to obtain such thing. Later on it slowly grinded to my mind and understood, and i shared it first to my friends after that i also told my mom when we both saw the news on TV.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:05:18 PM

It is so true that when i started bitcoin earning their was no one to believe me and after bitcoin gone past $1500 price most of my friends and cousins are getting interested and now they are also earning bitcoins.

Almost everyone here is experiencing that kind of stuff, but my case is worse even though I'm trying to tell them and show them how high Bitcoin prices soar they wouldn't believe in me, now when I have enough cash to sustain my needs and to buy my wants they are telling me how did I do it and also just like everyone is experiencing from the start, they mocked at you and laugh at you and sometimes saying that you are doing " bitchcoin" and know they are asking how did I do it?

There are some people who laughed and some people who believe and only one person believe in me that time, and right now he is earning here too, and the people who laughed at me and now asking how to have BTC, I just tell them that you didn't even listened when I first tell you about this do your own research now.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:07:40 PM

Well, there are less people knows that I am doing bitcoin. But when the time they already notice about it, I am sure all my friends will ask me about bitcoin.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
alexiusred

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:37:41 PM

Because I have been able to make money from bitcoin. Right now I have a lot to ask what I do on the internet? How to?. Here it is very difficult to explain bitcoin or some sort of technology.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:40:05 PM

Now some of my friends are interested in bitcoin and want to earn online like me,
But I guess it is only natural if they would compare their income to mine they are really confused how could I make much more money than them,
While they have a regular job and I am only earning through the net.

MtRev

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 09:48:40 PM

I remember back in the days when I saw an article on Business Week magazine -- I knew it was going to be something big. Everyone laughed at me when I told them I was buying BitCoins. Today, everyone coming out of no where asking me about BitCoin and how they can invest. I said it once in the past and I'll say it again; there no stooping crypto currency, it's the future.

Don't trade alone! Let's Talk Money!
Stocks, Options, Crypto, Forex, Dividends and the Commodities market
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:57:21 PM

It is too many to mention but it will be just around my groups of friends, family and also relatives even my neighbors are starting to ask me about this cryptocurrency which we all know as bitcoin. Because they say that with a long term of living, they have not yet encountered such thing like this and it will be great that they want to know how it works to make bitcoin more popular and there will be a sure increase on number of users once again.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:02:13 PM

When I converts my bitcoin earning last time and told my wife how much I earned she began to pick interest in bitcoin. My friend whom I have been speaking to in investment into bitcoin and crypto currencies general also pick interest in it when he see how much I am making from it. Our testimonies will bring more people in bitcoin acceptability.
Seriously, it can be many as you think. People around me are starting to wonder and think of how I get such amount of money and they will be starting to ask me about bitcoin. Not just a single question would satisfy them. Because for each individual, I think they will ask me 2-3 question with follow up questions. It is because they are now starting to be aware of what bitcoin is and it will be a good opportunity to orient them with this to be able to make bitcoin more popular.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:22:00 PM

When I converts my bitcoin earning last time and told my wife how much I earned she began to pick interest in bitcoin. My friend whom I have been speaking to in investment into bitcoin and crypto currencies general also pick interest in it when he see how much I am making from it. Our testimonies will bring more people in bitcoin acceptability.
Seriously, it can be many as you think. People around me are starting to wonder and think of how I get such amount of money and they will be starting to ask me about bitcoin. Not just a single question would satisfy them. Because for each individual, I think they will ask me 2-3 question with follow up questions. It is because they are now starting to be aware of what bitcoin is and it will be a good opportunity to orient them with this to be able to make bitcoin more popular.

I feel disappointed to one of my "apprentice" in bitcoin. She said she wanted to earn bitcoin just like I'm doing through signature campaigns and other bounties. But when I make a follow out, she said she didn't understand and by the looks of it, she wants me to spoon feed her with all the information. That is the thing I don't want to do, I want her to discover and just ask questions if she has doubts. She wanted a sit in and do like a demo and everything. HaH, I"m frustrated.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: