Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:51:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Primalbase location are you most inclined to use?
Amsterdam - 0 (0%)
London - 1 (12.5%)
Berlin - 1 (12.5%)
New York (coming) - 2 (25%)
Singapore (coming) - 4 (50%)
unnamed (coming) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community  (Read 152774 times)
kame

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:38:01 PM

I would like to invest but I would really like to know if there is a cap or not???

Here's the answer to your question brother.

Will this ICO have a cap or not?

Yes there is a cap.

Vitalik Buterin ‏ verified account @ VitalikButerin on June 13
More and more
1. This is me socially precommitting that I will not be an advisor for future ICO projects.

___What do you think about that?

There was a lot of pressure upon him because of the fact that his participation influences the amount of collecting in other ICO.

I think many people using Vitalik's name in their ICO for the sake of increasing their popularity so when it gets to Vitalik he has to do something to prevent it. I still believed that Vitalik is an advisor here at Primalbase because even Sasha confirmed it. So lessen the doubt guys and trust this campaign

some confirmation is mandatory to invest my BTC. Trust is backed by much confirmations. Easy traders, do trust and spend lots of BTC. I am sorry I do not have a lot of guts...  Wink

kame

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:40:56 PM

Throw vitalik's face on the advisor page, who probably doesn't even give one word of advice, because why not right definitely need something to make it look more legit!

as far as I see in this threds, two heros are appreciated to investing. but what if one of them are not really involving this project? dev team will refund ICO BTC at each claim? B4 things happen like this, Vitalik should show up nor never show up.

Why would they put up a refund for that? I can't even think up of a valid reason to have your funds refunded. You can't say "I'm sorry I thought Vitalik was this coin's adviser." Reasons like negligence is nothing. You invested. You already had enough time to think all of this through. Once you've invested in something, your money is already gone. You just have to hope that something good will come out of it and maybe luckily bring back some profits.

> "I'm sorry I thought Vitalik was this coin's adviser."

Of course, this can be a good reason to request refund. I do not hope so, but if it's happen.

skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2150

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 02:55:21 PM

This project is have a good future, Basically the dual contract feature of this project will help them to success and to improve this project more. I think this project after this will start only a small time needed for this to success.

If you look at potential and team working on this project has a very high dedication and supported by a reliable marketing that does not rule out project is successful and can attract many investors to invest in this project.
Primal Base (OP)

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:14:35 PM

some confirmation is mandatory to invest my BTC. Trust is backed by much confirmations. Easy traders, do trust and spend lots of BTC. I am sorry I do not have a lot of guts...  Wink

Investment is not compulsory. Thank you for your continued interest.

Please keep bounty questions to the bounty thread, guys. But to answer one fast here:

PBT are dual blockchain. It's one supply that can exist on both ETH and Waves blockchains. This is why you were asked to select one or the other for your bounty.

There is 1000 coins and 250 is for team. Is this 250 will be sold during ico or you will keep it for further?
And if its 1000 if you got 3000 btc ico will over right?

From the whitepaper:

The total number of free-to-use tokens is limited to 1000. Another 250 tokens will be held in store for the social activities of the tech community, and will be at the disposal of members of the advisory board.

notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:19:21 PM

Did the team managed to made marketing tours to some parts of the world where crypto is largely popular before ICO starts? It would be nice but maybe its online marketing is enough accompanied with Waves and Ethereum community support.

The team did manage that, yes.

I'm going to participate on this project which will be successful, already join in the bounty program, also if i have some funds in this coming week, i would like to invest in this project which has a good plan. Polo or bittrex ? both ?  Grin

We cannot name exchanges beforehand.

Ow okay, I'm going to watch list this and put notification always on. Keep us updated and we are always ready to take a part on this project because of its good platform. Hope for the success of all of us. Thanks for taking time to answer my question. Have a nice day. Godbless!

By the way I'm going to be a member next week (june 21,2017) here is the status please take time to view Smiley just want to make it advance if it can be/permited/allowed, if not, i will do post next week.
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:29:02 PM

is there any chance that conditions of twitter company will be change? 5000k followers to much..
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:39:49 PM

is there any chance that conditions of twitter company will be change? 5000k followers to much..

Hello, that is not changing, thank you for your interest.
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:48:51 PM

Throw vitalik's face on the advisor page, who probably doesn't even give one word of advice, because why not right definitely need something to make it look more legit!

as far as I see in this threds, two heros are appreciated to investing. but what if one of them are not really involving this project? dev team will refund ICO BTC at each claim? B4 things happen like this, Vitalik should show up nor never show up.

Why would they put up a refund for that? I can't even think up of a valid reason to have your funds refunded. You can't say "I'm sorry I thought Vitalik was this coin's adviser." Reasons like negligence is nothing. You invested. You already had enough time to think all of this through. Once you've invested in something, your money is already gone. You just have to hope that something good will come out of it and maybe luckily bring back some profits.

> "I'm sorry I thought Vitalik was this coin's adviser."

Of course, this can be a good reason to request refund. I do not hope so, but if it's happen.

Well someone obviously have some researching to do. I think Vitalik hasn't confirmed yet that he's an actual adviser of this coin. Anyway, only thing we can do is wait. It's still on June 26, no need to rush! Grin

On a side note, I really don't think that's a valid reason to request a refund since the error is on your end.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:05:00 PM

thanks.
i saw that Buterin take part in this project and thought that i must join.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:48:08 PM

thanks.

yeah same here, i thought i could join in twitter campaign, but suddenly i only have 1000+ followers as of now, but forget about that, as long as we are part of signature campaign, just be thankful.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:43:37 PM

thanks.

His involvement in this project has been generating a lot of heat on Twitter,  I hope it won't impact on his support for the project.
davhek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:20:07 PM

thanks.
This made me even more sure that this project will suceed. Let's hope it will achieve the goals  Smiley

TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:24:07 PM

thanks.
This made me even more sure that this project will suceed. Let's hope it will achieve the goals  Smiley
from what i see vitalik is only as advisor and it is good for project since we know his coin already successed

roshidnahdi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:02:09 PM

This project got dual blockchain this feature of the project will make them success.
And I was wondering if ICO started on June 26 all coins will be sold out soon.

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:15:16 PM

Q&A #4 is out: https://medium.com/@primalbase/q-a-4-primalbase-ico-ccbf63176623
daniweb

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:33:46 PM

As I see the success of some ico like bancor, aragon, mysterium, I can think that Primalbase ico will be sold in first day.
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:08:25 PM

Primalbase I just read the Q&A part 4. Awesome

But I just want to clarify the 1st question:

1. Who is the real team? Developers? Managers?

The team consists of 15 people in total based in several locations around the world (Helsinki, Madrid, Moscow, London, as well as the US) with a few people based permanently in Amsterdam. We have already aligned the team that will join post ICO, including a few senior executives with excellent credentials and experience.

Ok so from the above, can you tell us if Vitalik Buterin is one of the members of the team from the 15 people mentioned?

And if he is, what will be his key role for this ICO?

thanks
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:30:51 PM

thanks.

Im very thankful that Im a part of this campaign. For sure it will a big hit and will be a big success in the market. Because I see that this is a good project.
MAID123

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:41:46 PM

The team consists of 15 people in total based in several locations around the world (Helsinki, Madrid, Moscow, London, as well as the US) with a few people based permanently in Amsterdam. We have already aligned the team that will join post ICO, including a few senior executives with excellent credentials and experience.

Ok so from the above, can you tell us if Vitalik Buterin is one of the members of the team from the 15 people mentioned?

thanksETT
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:51:02 PM

thanksETT

Vitalik Buterin an advisor.  An advisor is just that, an advisor.  There are many advisors on many projects.  To what extent they are working with a team can vary from small to large.  We do not speak for any of our advisors.  If you want to know the extent of their involvement you can ask them.  If they are comfortable with telling you they will.  If they are not they won't.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: