Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Primalbase location are you most inclined to use?
Amsterdam - 0 (0%)
London - 1 (12.5%)
Berlin - 1 (12.5%)
New York (coming) - 2 (25%)
Singapore (coming) - 4 (50%)
unnamed (coming) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community  (Read 152774 times)
Primal Base (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:49:03 AM

What currencies will you accept during ICO?

This will be addressed soon.

Hope you will accept BTC and not only Eth ...

Why not eth? Give the reason to me  Smiley

You can make a payment in cryptocurrency from any service you use
https://medium.com/@primalbase/q-a-4-primalbase-ico-ccbf63176623
Hypolite
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:34:18 AM

Hi Dudes,  Wink

With regard to the interior layout of the coworking spaces, how will this be taken into account?
You will make use of home staging?
Or will it be at the initiative of the occupier?

Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:44:07 AM

Hi Dudes,  Wink

With regard to the interior layout of the coworking spaces, how will this be taken into account?

The exact configuration and design will be determined by the demand but it will be flexible enough to be adjusted to our residents’ needs.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:47:21 AM

Subsequently, Primalbase looks quite attractive in the market. To say that 3–5 BTC is expensive is not right — it’s cheap. If you look at what our colleagues from WeWork offer, this is a good price.

Source: https://medium.com/@primalbase/q-a-1-primalbase-ico-83dbaa0f88e5

Why still hesitate? No doubt again to join ICO to get the best bonus up to 66% in 1st day (ICO starts on June, 26 2017!)
Hypolite
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:49:29 AM

Hi Dudes,  Wink

The exact configuration and design will be determined by the demand but it will be flexible enough to be adjusted to our residents’ needs.

Excellent, versatility is the key.

Your project seems to be dementia !!

Very good project !!

And if an interior designer company using coworking space came to make you a proposal for development. Would you be open to take it into consideration?

Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:57:47 AM

Hi Dudes,  Wink

Excellent, versatility is the key.

Your project seems to be dementia !!

Very good project !!

And if an interior designer company using coworking space came to make you a proposal for development. Would you be open to take it into consideration?

I can't say what PBT management team will consider at a future date.
kame

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:08:02 AM

by the way, what about financial transparency? land/building property goes up and down. It's depends buying by cash or loan. Primabase is forming as a company registering of where? Tax control?

all star team member of two are Dmitly Faller and Dmitly Takarev accordingly. that sounds to me Primabase is completely a family controlled firm organization(company?).

dev, what is your plan for escrow?  We are investing BTC to this project. The project holding BTC must be managed under the clear financial transparency.

I saw one project that corrected BTC had spent for buying an office but the office was owned by the dev related company, which means dev of the project just sold their unnecessary office with good value BTC internally in a sense. This kind of cheating or misunderstanding must be prevented by ordinal auditing manner.

What is your plan for transparency about your financial auditing? and escrow scheme?

any statement about financial transparency dev?

Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:17:01 AM

by the way, what about financial transparency? land/building property goes up and down. It's depends buying by cash or loan. Primabase is forming as a company registering of where? Tax control?

all star team member of two are Dmitly Faller and Dmitly Takarev accordingly. that sounds to me Primabase is completely a family controlled firm organization(company?).

dev, what is your plan for escrow?  We are investing BTC to this project. The project holding BTC must be managed under the clear financial transparency.

I saw one project that corrected BTC had spent for buying an office but the office was owned by the dev related company, which means dev of the project just sold their unnecessary office with good value BTC internally in a sense. This kind of cheating or misunderstanding must be prevented by ordinal auditing manner.

What is your plan for transparency about your financial auditing? and escrow scheme?

any statement about financial transparency dev?

You can visit the site and sign up for the new letter.  That is where you will receive information about the ICO instructions first.  Such as what type of currencies will be accepted.

I am not a 100% sure but I believe the plan is to use Multi-sig wallets in place of an escrow. 

As for financial transparency?  I am sure PBT team plans on being just as transparent as everyone any other company would be.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:18:44 AM

Pardon me for my arrogance if I am blind but how do you deposit? Can I deposit BTC via myetherwallet.com and a Ledger Hardwallet? Can I also receive the token in that same way?
You can't deposit your BTC via myetherwallet.com but you can receive the token the same way as you receive your BTC at a Ledger Hardwallet. This is yet another ICO with  a capacity to be stored on an MEW and waves lite client but I advice you to use waves here for cheaper fees when moving in and out of the tokens when received after the ICO.
VenceyBit

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:22:05 AM

I hope primal base will became successful , because as you read the purpose of this campaign and it's whitepaper the campaign platform is unique and I think when the ICO start maybe it will be just 1 day or 1 week because campaign dev is responsible and the project is good.

Yes you right! These ICO project is a sure success I just have my bounty for the first week of this campaign and I'm happy.
Thank you team Primalbase.

yeah dont worry my friend. This project 100% will be success cause this is a promising project.

Without a doubt Primalbase will be a success. With the Primalbase team being very busy with Consensus and other blockchain meetups.
This project is a sure hit. Goodluck to all.

murazor

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:22:51 AM

HI, checked the business model and whitepaper and wondering where I can read about the marketing plan how the mentioned objectives will be delivered and how the operational part will be done? How will the collected money be distributed after ICO in order to insure implementation of the business model?

Hello, Primal Base I was trying to find the answer on my question through the pages but couldn't, I will appreciate if you could point me  where to look for the answer. Thanks
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:35:06 AM

I hope primal base will became successful , because as you read the purpose of this campaign and it's whitepaper the campaign platform is unique and I think when the ICO start maybe it will be just 1 day or 1 week because campaign dev is responsible and the project is good.

Yes you right! These ICO project is a sure success I just have my bounty for the first week of this campaign and I'm happy.

You already have your bounty for this week or stakes ? It is different i know that bounty were distributed after the ICO so i think it is only stakes. A big chance for this ICO almost all ICO are becoming successful and it differs on every use and this one makes a dreamwork a good currencies .

Oh yes, I mean I receive my stakes for this week I see it on spreadsheets.
Thank you for correcting me.

Brother how to know when you receive your stakes for the past week of the campaigh at the spreadsheets? and also i wanna know what is the use of the Blue-colored accounts at the spreadsheets? Hoping you'll answer.

Im also looking forward for the ico to start because i know this will end fast and successful for primalbase.
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:36:14 AM

HI, checked the business model and whitepaper and wondering where I can read about the marketing plan how the mentioned objectives will be delivered and how the operational part will be done? How will the collected money be distributed after ICO in order to insure implementation of the business model?

Hello, Primal Base I was trying to find the answer on my question through the pages but couldn't, I will appreciate if you could point me  where to look for the answer. Thanks

I am not sure that they can answer your questions fully but you can read the q/a 1 to 4 here are the links.

https://medium.com/@primalbase/q-a-1-primalbase-ico-83dbaa0f88e5
https://medium.com/@primalbase/q-a-2-primalbase-ico-b9ae5d2a6cd5
https://medium.com/@primalbase/q-a-3-primalbase-ico-376300ffbaa0
https://medium.com/@primalbase/q-a-4-primalbase-ico-ccbf63176623

If you have questions still you can PM us.  We can see what we can do about getting any questions you have answered in the next q/a 5.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:37:37 AM

You already have your bounty for this week or stakes ? It is different i know that bounty were distributed after the ICO so i think it is only stakes. A big chance for this ICO almost all ICO are becoming successful and it differs on every use and this one makes a dreamwork a good currencies .

Brother how to know when you receive your stakes for the past week of the campaigh at the spreadsheets? and also i wanna know what is the use of the Blue-colored accounts at the spreadsheets? Hoping you'll answer.

Im also looking forward for the ico to start because i know this will end fast and successful for primalbase.

so idiot of me. i didn't scroll to the right of the spreadsheet haha. i also received my stake. now the only question in me is, Why some of the accounts have their account in blue bar?
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:38:55 AM

so idiot of me. i didn't scroll to the right of the spreadsheet haha. i also received my stake. now the only question in me is, Why some of the accounts have their account in blue bar?

Please post bounty related items in the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1957769.0

For questions relating to the bounty, please direct your questions to  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=112240 You can PM sylon directly there.
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:44:41 AM

Pardon me for my arrogance if I am blind but how do you deposit? Can I deposit BTC via myetherwallet.com and a Ledger Hardwallet? Can I also receive the token in that same way?
You can't deposit your BTC via myetherwallet.com but you can receive the token the same way as you receive your BTC at a Ledger Hardwallet. This is yet another ICO with  a capacity to be stored on an MEW and waves lite client but I advice you to use waves here for cheaper fees when moving in and out of the tokens when received after the ICO.

So does that mean I need a waves wallet in order to receive Primalbase? I thought it will have Primalbase's own wallet?
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:48:08 AM

So does that mean I need a waves wallet in order to receive Primalbase? I thought it will have Primalbase's own wallet?

You need to visit http://primalbase.com/ and sign up for the news letter.  That will be the first place you can receive answers about the ICO structure.
rizkyrz

Activity: 560

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:17:06 AM

I want to ask, if the first week I just make 12 post if next week I can make 30 post, will I get stake from the previous and next week?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:19:57 AM

I want to ask, if the first week I just make 12 post if next week I can make 30 post, will I get stake from the previous and next week?

Please post bounty related items in the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1957769.0

For questions relating to the bounty, please direct your questions to  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=112240 You can PM sylon directly there.
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:40:39 AM

Just BTC accepted for ICO ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: