Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Primalbase location are you most inclined to use?
Amsterdam - 0 (0%)
London - 1 (12.5%)
Berlin - 1 (12.5%)
New York (coming) - 2 (25%)
Singapore (coming) - 4 (50%)
unnamed (coming) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community  (Read 152768 times)
danielj314

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:20:49 AM

Primalbase tokens are selling out quickly - more than half of the total amount have already found lucky owners. The period when you can purchase the token at a reduced price will be over in about 5 hours. Hurry up to use your 40% discount today!
Register your personal account at ico.primalbase.com to get on board of the project which is set to revolutionize traditional office rental industry introducing fractional ownership based on digital tokens.

looks scammy if dev posted every two hours to buy hurry the Tokens.

If you check, it isn't every two hours. Also, how is promotion scammy in itself? Have you read all of the info on Primalbase?
I'd suggest you start with the Q&As, 1 to 7, found here: https://medium.com/@primalbase/q-a-1-primalbase-ico-83dbaa0f88e5

I'm a big fan of those Q&A's. There's a lot to be learned from reading all of them.

I learned so much I wrote a whole article about it called "The Top Ten Things I Learned About Primal Base." I'm posting it here as my way to celebrate the closing hours of the first day of PB's ICO.

https://medium.com/@TixSix/the-top-ten-things-ive-learned-about-primal-base-cb6da1fda68

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Primal Base (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:26:33 AM

Primalbase tokens are selling out quickly - more than half of the total amount have already found lucky owners. The period when you can purchase the token at a reduced price will be over in about 5 hours. Hurry up to use your 40% discount today!
Register your personal account at ico.primalbase.com to get on board of the project which is set to revolutionize traditional office rental industry introducing fractional ownership based on digital tokens.

looks scammy if dev posted every two hours to buy hurry the Tokens.

If you check, it isn't every two hours. Also, how is promotion scammy in itself? Have you read all of the info on Primalbase?
I'd suggest you start with the Q&As, 1 to 7, found here: https://medium.com/@primalbase/q-a-1-primalbase-ico-83dbaa0f88e5

I'm a big fan of those Q&A's. There's a lot to be learned from reading all of them.

I learned so much I wrote a whole article about it called "The Top Ten Things I Learned About Primal Base." I'm posting it here as my way to celebrate the closing hours of the first day of PB's ICO.

https://medium.com/@TixSix/the-top-ten-things-ive-learned-about-primal-base-cb6da1fda68

Yes, we've seen that! Very well done article, and thanks for sharing it here too Smiley
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:43:45 AM

More than 2000+ BTC raised in 20 hours and the ICO has almost reached the end.Hope it gets closed by today.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
LeyMonte

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:01:57 AM

yes, only 4 hours left to avail that 40% discount and only 315 PBT left.. you might as well grab the chance!
adu1t

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:13:59 AM

Next ICO collecting money for pure air.
If you want my money sell shares. I don't need these useless tokens for such a price

I understand guys you all hope for a pump but I don't think that people will buy it, really
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:19:43 AM

Next ICO collecting money for pure air.
If you want my money sell shares. I don't need these useless tokens for such a price

I understand guys you all hope for a pump but I don't think that people will buy it, really

Shared workspace model has proved to be extremely efficient without blockchain, this is true. On the other hand, this technology significantly streamlines and simplifies the lease relations. It makes leasing an attractive investment into a life-lasting product. Blockchain technology transfers lease relations in a rather interesting space in this sense — you can lease your membership making profit or sell it at any point. Blockchain technology is not useless here, it fits naturally in this kind of model. Besides, crowdfunding on blockchain is an efficient way to attract investments into one’s project. The Blockchain is not useless here, it is very logically built into the lease relations.

We see it as following (and that's what we offer to the investors): The only way for you to start using coworking space is to have a token. As number of locations open up and more people know about it - the value increases. On top of that we need to cover our operational expenses by renting out offices, which means advertising and sales, which means people find out about primalbase, which means that people who are asked if they can just get an access to coworking, not a whole office are sent to buy PBT because that is the only way for them to get it. There is a lot of marketing efforts that will be done on our side for operations by product of which becomes a marketing for PBT thus creating more value for investors. Either via new customers buying the token outright creating buying pressure or leasing the token for the period they need, generating dividends. Profits are not distributed to token holders, this is not an equity. It's really simple supply and demand, with capped supply and ever growing demand for the service due to location expansion (those who knew about it) and product discovery mechanisms (those who didn't know before).
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:21:50 AM

i haven't received the confirmation e-mail    Sad
can you help me dev?

have you got it now? Please check your spam folder

Sorry for my late answer, yes after 8 hours I received the mail at 6am  Smiley
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:29:32 AM

IMO  this ICO  will be successful. I already invested and hope for best  Smiley . Current bitcoin price is going down and this factor also helped to boost required amount for ICO.

To be decided...
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:43:10 AM

How can I follow the success of the ICO (number of PMT sold / BTC invested) ?

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
Smolko

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:51:26 AM

It is visible on their website.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:55:17 AM

It is visible on their website.

Ok, I haven't seen :-).
Thank you.

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:56:22 AM

Perspective ICO but still not finished
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:15:56 AM

Good project but minimuminvestment of 3 btc id too high.You only want rich people to participate in your ico?

you will get an access to Primalbase office spaces in all locations (Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, and Singapore), in case you don't want to use the space, you can always lease the token to someone else and make profit. The mobile application which is going to be released in September will help you finding those who would like to rent your tokens. All rental agreements are peer to peer, and you as a token holder decide on the rental rate, Primalbase does not take any commissions, your profit from rental is your profit.

A small fraction of a token can be used as a financial instrument, which can be traded, sold or rented out. PBT token will be tradable on exchange platforms. Even a small fraction of PBT token is going to have a significant value because this small part will be missed by someone to make it a full token.
Do I have to own one full PBT for lease to another person or will I be able to only lease 0.2 if I don´t have more?
Coin++

Activity: 810
Merit: 444

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:27:05 AM

288 PBT and 2h30 left.

My favorite faucets to earn real free bitcoins/satoshis : Moon BitCoin and Bit Fun.
You want some free AltCoins ? It's here : BCH (Bitcoin Cash) Moon BitCoinCash - DASH (Dash) Moon Dash - DOGE (DogeCoin) Moon DogeCoin - LTC (LiteCoin) Moon LiteCoin.
You want some free LBC (Lbry Credits) ? My LBC invite : Lbry.tv - LBC (Lbry Credits).
Coin++

Activity: 810
Merit: 444

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:28:10 AM

Good project but minimuminvestment of 3 btc id too high.You only want rich people to participate in your ico?

you will get an access to Primalbase office spaces in all locations (Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, and Singapore), in case you don't want to use the space, you can always lease the token to someone else and make profit. The mobile application which is going to be released in September will help you finding those who would like to rent your tokens. All rental agreements are peer to peer, and you as a token holder decide on the rental rate, Primalbase does not take any commissions, your profit from rental is your profit.

A small fraction of a token can be used as a financial instrument, which can be traded, sold or rented out. PBT token will be tradable on exchange platforms. Even a small fraction of PBT token is going to have a significant value because this small part will be missed by someone to make it a full token.
Do I have to own one full PBT for lease to another person or will I be able to only lease 0.2 if I don´t have more?
You can buy less than 0.2 PBT : up to 0.0001 PBT.

My favorite faucets to earn real free bitcoins/satoshis : Moon BitCoin and Bit Fun.
You want some free AltCoins ? It's here : BCH (Bitcoin Cash) Moon BitCoinCash - DASH (Dash) Moon Dash - DOGE (DogeCoin) Moon DogeCoin - LTC (LiteCoin) Moon LiteCoin.
You want some free LBC (Lbry Credits) ? My LBC invite : Lbry.tv - LBC (Lbry Credits).
Primal Base (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:29:02 AM

You can lease fractions also Smiley
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:44:04 AM

there is a dashboard so i thought i could sent from exchanges.
but looks like i shouldnt have done that.

is there a way to change my eth adress in the dashboard?

or is it ok to send from exchanges?
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:47:43 AM

So ICO up and running with a 40% discount , this is so nice !

Hurry up and grab some more guys . Time is ticking .

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
xgast

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:00:56 AM

In case you've missed a couple of articles published today about Primalbase, have a read to understand this project even better:

First Ever Real Estate Project on Blockchain Launches in Amsterdam

"The shared workspace rent in tech hubs is usually costly, but Primalbase aims to change this by building a digital analogue for community membership mechanisms and turning membership into investment. Primalbase token (PBT) holders will be able access any of Primalbase’s facilities and book a coworking space (with 1 PBT) or a shared office (with 4 PBT) by using a mobile app. In addition, they can lease their tokens (or fractions of tokens) to other users based on peer-to-peer agreement."

Read more: http://www.the-[Suspicious link removed]/2017/06/26/first-ever-real-estate-project-blockchain-launches-amsterdam-ico-today/

Sharing Economy: Why Blockchain Might Be Next Big Thing for Office Rental

“We have been seriously involved in the Blockchain industry for a few years and found it interesting to try to implement this technology in the commercial real estate industry, to give a technology access to the physical environment. We started thinking about how to build a digital analog for community membership mechanisms and we believe that this is one of the cases where Blockchain technology is indeed useful.”

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/news/sharing-economy-why-blockchain-might-be-next-big-thing-for-office-rental

Please help me understand, so to rent primalbase workspace all you need just buy/own/rent token, no need to pay rental expenses for the workspace anymore...
Or to rent primalbase workspace i need to own/rent token and also pay rental fee for use the workspace.. That's mean if I don't have PBT I will pay double expenses for the rental of token and the rental fee of the workspace it self..
bitpazari

Activity: 896
Merit: 519

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:01:09 AM

Primalbase will be a great brand. Hundreds of offices may have been opened in 2030.

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: