Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest?  (Read 125711 times)
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:41:41 AM

If i have 500 $ right now i will buy binance coin/ bnb, with mainnet launch and binance dex this coin is next ethereum with ecosystem working fast, bnb is wild card now on crypto market and hit ATH since 2018..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:17:57 AM

The market is currently in a very positive trend. So to start investing or trading will be very good. With $ 500, I will buy BNB, BCH, and ETH. These three coins are very good in recent months and I'm sure if the price continues to increase.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:28:14 AM

If i have 500 $ right now i will buy binance coin/ bnb, with mainnet launch and binance dex this coin is next ethereum with ecosystem working fast, bnb is wild card now on crypto market and hit ATH since 2018..
I will buy BNB too. In addition to Binance who has launched mainnet and has dex binance, Binance also plans to swap this April. Swap tokens ERC-20 BNB to Binance Chain-based BNB (BEP2) coins. This will be more than just Ethereum but the BNB can be the next Bitcoin as a coin is no longer a token. and have their own chain.

Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:14:37 PM

First, i will choose a suitable investment time. it is very important. If the current bull market, i will wait until the bear market comes. Second, choose the right project. i will consider the top 100 coins.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:22:55 PM

If I have as much as 500 $ I want to invest in Cardano and ethereum, these two coins have good potential if investing from now on, but besides those two coins there are still many other good coins, so choose according to your wishes and analysis

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
dat.ho12492

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 02:16:25 PM

I will buy BNB too. In addition to Binance who has launched mainnet and has dex binance, Binance also plans to swap this April. Swap tokens ERC-20 BNB to Binance Chain-based BNB (BEP2) coins. This will be more than just Ethereum but the BNB can be the next Bitcoin as a coin is no longer a token. and have their own chain.
Yeah, I also agree with this idea, BNB is really doing very well when it keeps growing and going up over time, especially in the near future, this exchange has a lot of plans and events coming out, this opportunity will help bnb continue to raise prices, with $ 500, this amount is really suitable for us to invest in BNB but always remember, investment will have certain dangers, never all in one

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:34:54 PM

Yeah, I also agree with this idea, BNB is really doing very well when it keeps growing and going up over time, especially in the near future, this exchange has a lot of plans and events coming out, this opportunity will help bnb continue to raise prices, with $ 500, this amount is really suitable for us to invest in BNB but always remember, investment will have certain dangers, never all in one
you get used to not being able to cryptocurrency market and prefer not to take risks and whether there are queues to endorse some funds, then only you have projects in which I am sure, such as pundi X. But I am also interested in stellar and ethereum.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:54:59 PM

while BNB was the star with its new increase, i wouldn not dare take risk https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/binance-coin
best to look for other lower with potentials
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:11:23 PM

I will look at bnb it's gonna be huge in my opinion, moving to their own blockchain, it's gonna be the next ethereum whereby lots of ico is gonna it as a source of paying for their tokens
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:42:07 PM

Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

if I had that much amount I will choose only bakain for investment because the development of Bitcoin is more higher than when compared to the other investment so I can invest in it and get the profit easily.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:07:14 AM

First, i will choose a suitable investment time. it is very important. If the current bull market, i will wait until the bear market comes. Second, choose the right project. i will consider the top 100 coins.
If you choose to wait the bull market to come you might just wait for a long time. There is no exact date when that day comes so better to have investment right now so can still have the capital when bull market comes. You should find a project right now that has a huge potential in today's market condition.
Nowherman

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:44:13 AM

If you have $ 500 to invest in cryptocurrencies, then in my opinion it is better to do crypto trading. Crypto trading will bring much more profit and much faster than investing and holding. Undervalued altcoins appear on the exchanges every day, and the purchase them can bring significant profits in a matter of hours.

Wakhid Mukti

Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:20:04 AM

I didn't see this coming. Coin has potential and tendency to grow, I wouldn't say it can be next bitcoin, bitcoin is not replaceable but it could give high returns. It is time to come back to market, select several alt coins and buy them.

Yes, I know that, but we don't know what will happen later about crypto prices. I am wrong to say that the BNB can be the next bitcoin, but the BNB has the opportunity to surpass BTC in a bull run problem. Not only that, there may be many altcoins that have the potential to be the next bull run.

drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:36:44 AM

i think the time to invest in BNB has passed. If i learn something about crypto is there are a lot of good tokens with value under $1  and we should buy them and to be patient. Trading token is about buying the  fatalist and selling to the optimist. and right now optimist are buying bnb and thats not a good strategy it seems too convenients for the whales.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silber

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:59:55 AM

If i learn something about crypto is there are a lot of good tokens with value under $1  and we should buy them and to be patient.

The price of a Token is not meaningful - the market cap is!

It doesn't matter if the price if below or above 1 $, because this has no meaning about the value and the upside potential of the Token/Coin. The market cap reflect the value of the Token. So if I compare two Token/Coin with each other, I compare the market cap of the two Token/Coin, and of course I compare the market cap of an Altcoin with the market cap of Bitcoin.

And the lower the market cap of a Token is, the higher is the upside potential. It doesn't`t matter if the price of the Token ist under or above 1 $.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:03:25 AM

If i have just 500$ i will invest in ethereum or binance or bitcoin diamond. Because its very potential coin and have a good future. If invest in them and hold until long term i believe we can get profit. Because the price will increase. They have good team and they always develop their project. So i dont doubt it.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 07:27:12 AM

If i have just 500$ i will invest in ethereum or binance or bitcoin diamond. Because its very potential coin and have a good future. If invest in them and hold until long term i believe we can get profit. Because the price will increase. They have good team and they always develop their project. So i dont doubt it.
Binance is good thing to pick. Beside Ethereum when a lot of people talk about it, i start to look at this coin. I think it will grow up maybe can beat a lot of coin that older than it. And good for long term investment.

rizkyrz

Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:10:05 AM

if I have such a large amount of funds I will buy 2 kinds of coins, namely ETH and DOGE because in my opinion these two coins are quite stable as an investment. buying bitcoin is also a pretty good choice in this regard

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:57:32 AM

my investment portfolio for 500 dollars investment is Binance, Eth and Ontology and Icon, and Neo and Tron and Carnado these are short list well researched projects i would like to invest for long term growth
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:20:57 AM

DOGE always returns well - I also live Evergreen Coin (EGC), it stakes at 7% and does great things for the environment!
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: