Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest?  (Read 125711 times)
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:45:27 AM

I think you should invest in the lowest value Altcoins, you should invest in long time will certainly be profitable. At present, Bitcoin prices are also very low suitable for you to buy stocks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:49:23 AM

I think the safe bet right now is to invest your 500% to the two potentially big altcoins in the near future. Ethereum and Neo they hit the bottom already and when the market comes back to its good state I think the these 2 is the 1st one to recover and maybe will hit and new all time high. Their platform is good and their ICO's are the coins that are in the demand in the crypto market.

thats a good strategy but it will not give the best returns possible, but risk wise its a good investment. x20 is the biggest possible gain I think, but other and smaller coins can easily reach x50

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
CCF_news

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:03:22 PM

I have such money and I invest it, but not the whole amount in cryptocurrency, because I believe that for such a market it is a lot at such prices. I'm investing in Bitcoin.
ramanmart1

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:37:23 PM

ethereum i guess. i think 500 dollars is not so much to invest into bitcoin but much enough to invest into ethereum and work with it.
r_u_m_s

Activity: 120

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:51:52 AM

Personally, I invest in Forge, this is the most entertaining and in my opinion a reliable currency that definitely has a future and great prospects.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:07:37 AM

With this let say low prices maybe it could be good to invest or better to buy some coin or token. So far think at least i would do it is to buy ETH. My guess is that this is very low price for it and can be good to buy now and in year maybe sell with good income.
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

For now I personally prefer Bitcoin for my investment, because I am optimistic that in the next few months the value of bitcoin will increase again.
Bitcoin. the second ethereum is very good to invest now. we can get many benefits when investing in both. because both are the same as many categories of experts

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:50:45 PM

I think the safe bet right now is to invest your 500% to the two potentially big altcoins in the near future. Ethereum and Neo they hit the bottom already and when the market comes back to its good state I think the these 2 is the 1st one to recover and maybe will hit and new all time high. Their platform is good and their ICO's are the coins that are in the demand in the crypto market.

This is the best choice but I think that you can pick the other altcoins as well. Why cannot you choose DASH, Ontology, Lisk, and OmiseGO?  These ate the alts which are the most promising ones.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:26:28 AM

For now I personally prefer Bitcoin for my investment, because I am optimistic that in the next few months the value of bitcoin will increase again.
in my opinion it is also good to invest in bitcoin with your 500 $,
bitcoin will launch a hardfork, hopefully it can break into 10000 $
This optimism about the future of Bitcoin has been keeping many among us intact to the market and that is the reason so many people still invest in Bitcoin despite the unstable price and so many rumors. Bitcoin will definitely recover because of the fact that is so widely spread around the world that I would be a foolish thing not to see its future as the future cryptocurrency which will occupy the whole international market.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:46:22 PM

With this let say low prices maybe it could be good to invest or better to buy some coin or token. So far think at least i would do it is to buy ETH. My guess is that this is very low price for it and can be good to buy now and in year maybe sell with good income.

not with just $500. imo it's better to find smth cheaper (price per coin) in the CMC's TOP-50.
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:35:43 AM

not with just $500. imo it's better to find smth cheaper (price per coin) in the CMC's TOP-50.
I think investing in the Bitcoin still the best choice, I am sure if I have capital $500,
in the future my money will grow and gain profit if I buy Bitcoin now.
axemelada

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:16:24 AM

I prefer only portfolio investments. In the portfolio must be Bitcoin, and the rest of the currency at will. I have this Dash, Litecoin, Ripple,EthereumClassic,Ethereum.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
arion6868

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:20:44 AM

how about a new coin? recently there's ACM by GCOX had just end their 1st tranche ITS, had over-subscribe 56% during the ITS, soon they will start 2nd tranche.i get their news from telegram
Fromastlese

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:37:30 AM

Personally i`d invest in MWAT, they already have a product in the energetic field and already started the expansion, with more to come of course. If i`m not mistaken you can do some research yourself and check if you can open a franchise yourself (=passive income aswell). Also you can get more tokens from downloading the app they just released and also from refering your friends to do so. Or you can just go for ethereum, that buys you 2. something ETH but with this market idk if its gonna go that high up so you`d have a profit anytime soon.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:42:20 PM

Invest in 5 different altcoins (my picks are aion, sonm, stratis, ncash, adbank), 500$ is too little amount to really get enough bitcoin to see significant gains, it might go x10 sure but there are a lot of alts that could even see x100.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

Regardless of the funds I have I will invest in ethereum alone, my character in investing is to focus on one coin namely ethereum, I can get more leverage in analyzing and observing ethereum, in my opinion ethereum is a coin that has the potential to make substantial profits .
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

if you like a risky investment I would say Helbiz Neblio and Ark. if you are interested in something safer I would say an altcoin top 15 like Ada Cardano or Stellar Lumens

mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:23:05 PM

I invest some other coins in May, but if I have 500 USD to invest in September, Then I will invest in IMT Token, HDAC, MTC, ABT, EOS, ADA and PPT! These coins are very good no doubt, there are more coins like these, but I chose them because I think these coins price will go high in the next good pump! Ethereum will be the biggest investment at this moment, but I want to buy these coins too.
felixesteban

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:05:12 AM

Altcoins have lost a lot of blood so you can think of them for investment. But don't invest in one coin, I think, it must be at least four or five. Ada, Nebl, wan, these are really promising ones.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Sklv82

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:36:26 AM

Have you heard about the ABCC exchange? It's just a killer of other exchanges. If you keep AT tokens then you will be charged a commission daily. Keep tokens need more than seven days. From this moment, a reward is accrued. Also, if you are trading on the ABCC exchange, then you will also be credited with AT tokens. If you trade that reward, there may be even more than just keeping tokens. Registration is simple and straightforward. The interface on the exchange looks excellent. Also operates a different referral program. The Exchange uses the Trade-to-Mine system. Join soon the amount of reward may decrease. And tokens AT will only go up.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: