Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ChipMixer.com - Bitcoin mixer / Bitcoin tumbler - mixing reinvented  (Read 92460 times)
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 03:47:09 PM

Nope, I can only see one deposit made on the deposit address i.e. the funds I sent. Also, only one sweeping transaction was made i.e. with the chips equivalent to my deposit less fees. I can't see the other deposit/withdrawal you are talking about.
Could you send an e-mail to chipmixer@protonmail.com to avoid discussing addresses and txid in public? After your post there was only one support email about this issue and there were two deposits with that case.

I have emailed you the entire case with as much information as I could retrieve. Do inform me if anything else is needed. I would be happy to provide as far as it doesn't intrude privacy much.

By the way, I noticed one thing - the browser cookie was changing whenever I was refreshing the session page. I am talking about this one:
It has to remain same unless I close my browser session, isn't it?
Refreshing session page should not change cookie.

I think I overstated the situation. It wasn't changing on every refresh. But it surely changed two-three times and I was redirected to captcha page.

The case still needs answers. @Chipmixer, do you want me to send e-mail with more extensive information like the txid I sent, etc? I need to get to the end of what actually happened because I regularly use Chipmixer and this is my common setup (VPN+browser+clearnet). It never happened before and I don't want this to happen again.
Please do send us as much information as you are willing to. Including VPN provider.

I have included the name of VPN provider alongside the exact server I was using at that time, in case that helps.

Just a quick update that my issue was resolved, still not sure from where the problem came, but most important is that my coins are not compromised. To be honest this was better support then Kraken where my 1 BTC was gone due to support neglecting my case.
Thank you

Good to know that your issue is resolved. So, did you get the mixed private keys in the same session where the deposit address changed earlier?

/]..JAMBLER.io../]Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
/our-partners.php]      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
/become-seller.php]   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 04:59:44 AM
Merited by LoyceV (4), o_e_l_e_o (2), TheQuin (1), favebook (1)

UPDATE

Chipmixer provided me the voucher equal to the amount I lost. Thank you for the same! Now we know why Chipmixer is easily one of the best service out there. Smiley

Chipmixer staff is currently determining the cause of the issue. Once they are able to resolve it, an announcement will be made here by them.

/]..JAMBLER.io../]Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
/our-partners.php]      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
/become-seller.php]   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Vdik123

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 07:34:57 PM

@ChipMixer
Please check email inbox. I have problem with my vouchers. On the site I get error that this voucher is invalid or has been redeemed even if I did not use it yet. Details are sent to your email but looks like you did not check it yet.
I was using your service few times and everything was perfect but this time I had to use voucher (for the first time) and the problem occurred. Hope you are able to help.
ChipMixer (OP)

Activity: 456
Merit: 956

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2021, 11:35:02 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2021, 12:49:25 AM by ChipMixer
Merited by DarkStar_ (30), LoyceV (20), marlboroza (10), OmegaStarScream (5), bitmover (3), o_e_l_e_o (2), malevolent (1), BitMaxz (1), stompix (1), LeGaulois (1), Heisenberg_Hunter (1), favebook (1)

Important announcement

There has been successful attack on ChipMixer communication integrity. Small part of traffic to/from ChipMixer.com website has been compromised. Please read on to decide what to do next.

If you are using Tor and .onion to access ChipMixer - you are not affected.

If you are not using Tor and visit .com to access ChipMixer - there is a chance you have been affected. Sweep all chips you have received in last 7 days and treat them as linked with your deposit.

If you are using Tor and .com to access ChipMixer - please stop it and start using Tor with .onion. This is very bad for your privacy and your funds safety. Please read second part of this message. Also there is a chance you have been affected. Sweep all chips you have received in last 7 days and treat them as linked with your deposit.

Details of attack

Over last few days IP address of .com server have been switched to another server for about 30 minutes about 3 times per day. Attacker used it to create valid SSL certificate and then served their own version of service with minor cosmetic changes.
There were four effects:
1. If your session already started - your browser sent your cookies (session token) to attacker and they withdrawn and sweeped your chips.
2. If you created new session - attacker displayed their deposit address and you have never received your chips.
3. If you accessed .com only to get .onion address - attacker displayed their .onion address.
4. If you tried to redeem voucher - it was not redeemed instantly - you should redeem it as soon as possible.
This affected small part of customers and we assume it was motivated to steal Bitcoins not privacy - if you were using .com and were not affected - you should still assume your privacy has been affected.

None of the servers were compromised. Mitigations are in place.

If you are using Tor to access .com - you may be affected by different attack made with Tor Exit Node. At least one of them proxies .com using forged SSL certificate and replaces all bitcoin addresses to theirs.

Vdik123

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 06:52:09 PM

Hello again.
At the beginning I thought there is just small problem with my vouchers but now I think that your server has been hacked when I was using your service as well. It is strange, because there was a SSL on the site and your system recognized my two deposits. I had no problems with changing addresses as well. The delay between deposits was about 8-9 hours. I did not send them at the same time.
At the beginning, I have changed first deposit to the voucher but when I tried to use it, there was no message (no info if the voucher has been approved or rejected). Surely it was not approved, because I had no funds in the second step. And I misunderstood that I need to wait few hours (it was about sweeping). So I thought it is normal situation so I decided to waited a bit longer.
Second deposit has been made later. I got voucher and this voucher worked. But what is strange - this voucher changed its code. At the beginning it was XYZ and when I tried to write it down again, new voucher has been generated. The old one did not work anymore but the new one worked.
But the voucher of the first deposit still did not work and I got information that it is invalid or already redeemed. I thought that maybe the same situation happened - that the voucher changed it's code to the new one and old voucher code (which I saved) was invalid.
So when I saw information that it is already used I decided to contact you. I wanted to use both vouchers same time to be able to merge them and get less outputs (bigger chips).
Yesterday I did not understand your mail and tried to get private keys of the second deposit. Unfortunately they have been withdrawn already so either it was hack or you transfered them to avoid hack. I do not know. But still do not know what is about the first deposit. I have never know the private keys of it, because I could not use the voucher and later I got info that it was already redeemed or invalid.
I have no idea what to do now. If it was hack on the server or if it was internal transfer to avoid hack maybe? The amount was not small (0.4+ BTC) which was almost all of my BTC holdings and almost all of my savings. I have no clue what to do now. I have sent you a mail as well but you did not read it yet so I thought you will read forum faster than mail. I think I explained here everything now. Or at least I tried to explain everything and every step.
Waiting for your reply. I hope you are able to help in this situation. Best regards!
Vdik123

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 11:40:08 PM
Merited by DarkStar_ (1)

Problem solved. The best mixer! Love you!
krste5

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 02:28:17 PM
Merited by favebook (1)

My transaction issue has been resolved. Chipmixer provided the voucher for the amount lost.

I'll be waiting for a confirmation that everything is OK now and we can start using it again!
volervaler

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 02:05:50 AM

Hello,

i have a huge problem, i have sent an email as well directly on chipmixer.
my computer have crashed before i could save my recovery link and i have sent bitcoins, i have all the information regarding the wallet i sent, the hash etc, but i can't retrive
the original link to get my money.
Please someone of the staff can help me? in the email i have sent all the details.
the transaction have been made 15 min ago.

thank you for any help
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 02:16:28 AM

Hello,

my computer have crashed before i could save my recovery link and i have sent bitcoins, i have all the information regarding the wallet i sent, the hash etc, but i can't retrive
Please someone of the staff can help me? in the email i have sent all the details.

thank you for any help

Youll have to wait for their answer. If you've provided the correct details and used the official site (preferably onion) then you will be fine just waiting for them to reply to the email.
volervaler

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 02:21:31 AM

Hello,

thank you for any help

Youll have to wait for their answer. If you've provided the correct details and used the official site (preferably onion) then you will be fine just waiting for them to reply to the email.

Thank you, yeah i will wait for them i just wanted to use all channels available at least to inform about the situation, and i always use the onion link.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 02:42:11 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2021, 03:09:13 AM by jackg

Thank you, yeah i will wait for them i just wanted to use all channels available at least to inform about the situation, and i always use the onion link.

Yeah you've got nothing to worry about then just wait for them to fix it (they should respond within 72 hours afaik - hopefully waiting isn't too much of a problem when you know your funds should be safe).
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16566

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2021, 01:15:01 PM

Did you include in your email a signed and dated message from the sending address, to confirm ownership? It may help speed things up.

my computer have crashed before i could save my recovery link and i have sent bitcoins
Too little too late, but for next time: you should always save all relevant data before making a deposit. Just like you (should) make a backup before funding any wallet.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
volervaler

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 03:02:01 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2021, 03:30:11 PM by volervaler

Did you include in your email a signed and dated message from the sending address, to confirm ownership? It may help speed things up.

my computer have crashed before i could save my recovery link and i have sent bitcoins
Too little too late, but for next time: you should always save all relevant data before making a deposit. Just like you (should) make a backup before funding any wallet.

i had not yesterday, but i have just done it. thanks for the hint
volervaler

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 07:19:43 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2021, 12:54:24 AM by volervaler

Top support! all fixed and thanks for the support, really quick too, due the situation.
Glad to make business with you guys! thank you
pitchbend

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 10:33:38 AM

I'm getting connections time outs all the time on the .com site with and without VPN

Is this related to the hack or a DoS attack?

Is it safe to use the .com site?
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2021, 12:16:52 PM

I can access the .com site but it's very slow and sometimes get some errors. I tried to check the .com site and this is the result.

It seems the clearnet is under DDOS attack.

But I can access the Tor link without any issues. For temporary solutions use the tor link instead for safety purposes.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ChipMixer (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2021, 11:59:09 PM

It is related to DoS attack.

For temporary solutions use the tor link instead for safety purposes.
If you can choose - use tor link instead of clearnet.

smartmixerhelper

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 01:11:09 PM

My transaction issue has been resolved. Chipmixer provided the voucher for the amount lost.

I'll be waiting for a confirmation that everything is OK now and we can start using it again!

niiice, same thing happened to me but I was just told to go fuck off lol
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2021, 04:07:31 AM

niiice, same thing happened to me but I was just told to go fuck off lol

No. What you have seen is all the people who came here with real problems had them resolved. You didn't because you fabricated your story.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ChipMixer (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 12:03:11 AM
Merited by LoyceV (6)

There is new scam site at .ru.
After you deposit some funds - it changes minimum deposit amount to be higher than your deposit.

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: