Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:02:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ChipMixer.com - Bitcoin mixer / Bitcoin tumbler - mixing reinvented  (Read 92472 times)
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 07:28:31 AM

Don't know where the troll is coming from, but sounds like a disgruntled campaign reject, if you ask me Roll Eyes
He's been trolling ChipMixer's campaign thread for as long as I can remember. He started trolling here only a few hours after he tried applied for BitBlender's campaign:
Username/UID: Gyrsur/62358
Enrolled on probation.
thank you, Sir! I'll try my best.
His posts aren't good enough to join ChipMixer's signature campaign (just 25 Merit earned in 6 months), and now he must reach a minimum of 20 posts per week to get paid.

The "Sir" was a dead giveaway.

I've added him to my ignore list.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

Great to hear your coins are back!

really? no update from TempAccount6001 so far.

Having some trouble with Chipmixer.

-snip-

Can you be sure to update this thread when this is resolved? If you have used a throwaway email account to contact ChipMixer, they will resolve this issue for you. If you look through the previous pages and pages of this thread, you'll see that ChipMixer has provided great support and solutions for people that have had issues.

maybe we should establish an issue counter and they will pay some extra if a single issue is solved.  Grin

archive:

Having some trouble with Chipmixer.

I sent in some BTC a few days ago and the TX has over 500 confirmations but I am still not seeing a message on Step One stating: "Waiting for confirmed transaction. Please refresh page. If you have javascript enabled, page will autorefresh every 30 seconds."

No chips have been credited to my session token.

Thing is, I like preserving my anonymity as much as possible so I didn't want to send an email to ChipMixer from a permanent e-mail and give them my identity. So I used a disposable e-mail after I waited for 20 confirmations, informing them of the problem. It has still not been resolved.

I can see a few possible legit reasons for the glitch:

1. I sent off the transaction to Chipmixer without waiting for one of the inputs to confirm. Everything has confirmed now so it should pick it up, but I can imagine it dismissed the TX and stopped looking at it after the deposit.

2. Some of the inputs came from SegWit addresses and I am not sure if Chipmixer is SegWit friendly yet.

Either way, I would like to see the chips credited to me.

Here is the deposit address I was provided: 1QAJeksKhucaz8XvgPa4o8shoyxVKLbwZW

Here is the TXID showing my deposit: e017ff7c62b41684fd4b22f759de2bd1739b088c5b25244ba8dc2fe7448a0294

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

TempAccount6001 Last Active July 20, 2018, 08:16:57 PM Archive

That was an hour an a half before BTCforJoe asked them to come back and update us with the outcome. It would be the logical conclusion that their problem was fixed very quickly and they had no need to come back to the forum. If they still had a problem they would be sure to be letting everyone know and still trying to alert ChipMixer in this thread.

I feel sorry for BitBlender that your trolling is making them look bad here.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:13:41 PM

TempAccount6001 Last Active July 20, 2018, 08:16:57 PM Archive

That was an hour an a half before BTCforJoe asked them to come back and update us with the outcome. It would be the logical conclusion that their problem was fixed very quickly and they had no need to come back to the forum. If they still had a problem they would be sure to be letting everyone know and still trying to alert ChipMixer in this thread.

let me guess. your second name is Sherlock?  Wink

I take anonymity seriously so you'll have keep guessing. That's why I like privacy reinvented.

PS. Sherlock was his first name.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

@Gyrsur, could you take the deposit address and tx out of your quote in case the user with the issue who posted it ever comes back.

@ChipMixer, could you shed some light as to whether the issue is solved or not (although, as thequin said, it's unlikely it wasn't at least responded to by now and on its way to being solved if not already).
Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:39:56 PM

@Gyrsur, could you take the deposit address and tx out of your quote in case the user with the issue who posted it ever comes back.

as long as TempAccount6001 don't remove it there is no need.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:10:26 PM

as long as TempAccount6001 don't remove it there is no need.

As long as you're happy to keep an eye on that post to see if it gets removed then fine.
ChipMixer (OP)

Activity: 456
Merit: 956

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 09:05:02 PM

@ChipMixer, could you shed some light as to whether the issue is solved or not (although, as thequin said, it's unlikely it wasn't at least responded to by now and on its way to being solved if not already).
TempAccount6001's issue was not solved. We have never received their email and deposit address is not ours.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:54:18 PM

TempAccount6001's issue was not solved. We have never received their email and deposit address is not ours.

Thank you, that's very interesting...

So it seems we have another troll amung us.
Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:37:55 AM

Thank you, that's very interesting...

So it seems we have another troll amung us.

but why then this effort? what he/she/it says below is true.

I can see a few possible legit reasons for the glitch:

1. I sent off the transaction to Chipmixer without waiting for one of the inputs to confirm. Everything has confirmed now so it should pick it up, but I can imagine it dismissed the TX and stopped looking at it after the deposit.

2. Some of the inputs came from SegWit addresses and I am not sure if Chipmixer is SegWit friendly yet.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:29:15 AM

In my opinion, it is much more likely that they fell for a phishing site than they are trolling. Maybe too embarrassed to come back and admit it.

Gyrsur
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:38:40 AM

In my opinion, it is much more likely that they fell for a phishing site than they are trolling. Maybe too embarrassed to come back and admit it.

good point. most likely explanation.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:21:34 AM

Ah yes, that is likely to have been the case also (and then realised in their web history or something).
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1287

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:07:29 PM

Does chipmixer planning to share some information publicly?
How many coins have been mixed?chips sources? Plan if there is a government decision against it? bitmixer's mistakes, or whatever happened to that mixer? How long will keep advertising here? Future plans?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:36:43 PM

How many coins have been mixed?chips sources? Plan if there is a government decision against it? bitmixer's mistakes, or whatever happened to that mixer? How long will keep advertising here? Future plans?

They probably have site stats available to them they might be able to make them public.
Sources won't be made public.

They're in Panama (I think), there probably won't be any legal issues.

Bitmixer just shut. I think the owner gave up and wanted a break.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:30:22 AM

They probably have site stats available to them they might be able to make them public.
Sources won't be made public.

I don't see any reason that they would. It is a privately owned business so there are no public investors to provide transparency for. The whole concept of the business is privacy so I would think they would apply that to themselves as well as their customers.

Bitmixer just shut. I think the owner gave up and wanted a break.

They made some interesting comments in their service thread at the time. The owner decided it wasn't a business that they wanted to be involved in any more.

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:54:31 PM
Merited by AdolfinWolf (1)

While I love the idea of knowing the stats behind ChipMixer's service, I highly doubt they would release such information, as it would jeopardize the nature of the company's privacy and security. I'd rather keep my privacy/security in tact, vs. appeasing my curiosity.

They made some interesting comments in their service thread at the time. The owner decided it wasn't a business that they wanted to be involved in any more.

IIRC, there was also a notice that was publicized by the US gov at that time, regarding the seeking of information regarding crypto holders in exchanges and bitcoin service sites. When I read the statement made by BitMixer when they shut down, I thought something else was going on... Something more fishy. Maybe the owner's information was disclosed or discovered, and was extorted or threatened? When you're dealing with such volumes of profit, you become a target. Hence why I think it's safer for everyone if the site's data wasn't disclosed.

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:41:30 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 10:36:44 PM by jacee
Merited by LoyceV (1)

I've just checked the website today on my phone and I think the design could be improved. Is there any plans on making a more mobile friendly version of the site?
I was about to mix some coins on my phone today but I went to use my pc instead.
Also, I'd love to have a qr code to scan on the desktop version to be able to send easily when using a different device.

Still a great site btw. Everything is smooth. Chipmixer is actually the only mixing site I trust these days.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16655

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:10:23 PM

Many people had their doubt about the "official" reason for closing Bitmixer. Chances are they wanted to close and spend the rest of their life anonymous with enough Bitcoin, without risking ever getting exposed.
From what I've seen, ChipMixer highly values their own privacy. Not many businesses benefit from anonymous owners, but for mixers this prevents government interference.

Also, I'd love to have a qr code to scan on the desktop version to be able to send easily when using a different device.
I like this suggestion, but it could be a privacy complication for Tor users.

x31337

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:39:27 AM

Repost, maybe someone can help me out.
Is there any possibilities somebody used my private keys after i imported to my wallet?

Hey folks!

My bitcoins disappeared after reopening Electrum. Yesterday i imported few private keys (what i deleted after i imported because always was fine), and 0.203 btc shown up in my wallet. Today i restarted my computer, and after that my issue comes: I have 3 wallet, and 2 of them working well, coins still there. The third one, shows all transaction history, but no bitcoins.
Is there anything i can do?

Kindest Regards

After my private keys was imported i clearly seen 0.203 btc  (1478 eur at the time) until the restart.

Only the "watch-only" wallet has no coin, but the other two wallet has and still have it.

We talking about the ChipMixer now, i used them many times. Highly trusted, i believe they didn't used my keys. After the private keys was imported to my wallet, i deleted the session. When i restarted the Electrum / PC the coins was gone from my wallet.

Still, my last imported keys could be compromised, that's the only thing what i can imagine.  Huh
If i seen in my available balance last night, the only way it can be gone if someone else re-used my private-keys?

Thanks in advance

Edit: in my transaction history shows no incoming nor outgoing transaction in the last 24 hours.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: