Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:59:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
BreakingSlow

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:26:14 AM

In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Yes I agree with this in addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin able to supplement income for people who are already working, But indeed in fact true with the bitcoin able to reduce unemployment so bitcoin able to make people make money by alternative way.
In this case bitcoin is able to help our economy.
Yes i agree, because bitcooin can be their source of income. Instead of finding a job that not appliicable to their subjects. Bitcoin is for everyone. It can be access using internet. So if you have enough knowledge about bitcoin it can help you financially.
I’ll say the same. Bitcoin has changed the lives of so many people who are dealing with it and investing with it, thus bringing more opportunities for the people to earn money.

And I think it is playing a very vital role in eradicating the unemployment from the society and it will keep on doing so.
yeah bitcoin really has become a problem solver for many people. especially for those who do not have a job. including me. now I've graduated from college and I have not had any job in real life yet. very lucky because I'm a bitcoin user and I invest and have a business in bitcoin, so earning from bitcoin really helps my finances, this is a small example, how bitcoin reduces unemployment

But that shouldn't stop you from at least trying to have a professional career. Definitely i agree with you about bitcoin becoming a solution for people in need of money, but it shouldn't hinder you also from pursuing your goals because of profiting largely from it
I agree with you that we should pursue some professional career besides working with bitcoins. With the invention of digital currencies, the worth of professional careers has not decreased. There is no doubt that bitcoins are helping those who are unemployed but no need to eave jobs for digital currencies.
We should highly appreciate bitcoins for helping masses earn their livelihoods around the world. I really consider bitcoins blessing for helping me meeting my financial needs and that of my family as well.
There is nothing wrong if we mark bitcoins as the life savoir digital currency among the ocean of digital currencies.
I second you are thought about bitcoins as blessings. They have acted as life saviors for many who were living a depressed and frustrated life just because they were not having any means of earning their livelihoods. With bitcoins, they are no more beggars. Bitcoins have made them their own bosses.
It does reduce the unemployment as young people finally get a chance to earn in a way of being an employee on the internet. Bitcoin gives youth a job if it is not a stable job yet they earn for their hard work.
alva 666

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:58:25 AM

What is your opinion this time?

bitcoin is free coins so if you have skills you can find job throw bitcoin but if have no skills no knowlage you will still unemployment
mikegosu

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:11:05 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Bitcoin can reduce unemplyment because lot of work waiting and still giving opportunity to all who knows bitcointalk already. You can use work here partime or fulltime.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:19:36 AM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Bitcoin can reduce unemplyment because lot of work waiting and still giving opportunity to all who knows bitcointalk already. You can use work here partime or fulltime.

Bitcoin its one of the good source of extra income especially if you have no work you can try to collect bitcoin by offering your skilled in some freelancer site and Yes it's reduce unemployment I see there's a lot of people around the world are doing bitcoin job but for me its better to find a fix/regular job and if you have a free time like me i'm doing bitcoin and it gives me an extra income that I will use to pay my expenses Cheesy
Heni23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:06:56 AM

can also decrease as long as the bitcoin is still used and searched by everyone, so by getting to know bitcoin the unemployment rate is decreasing ...
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:08:05 PM

can also decrease as long as the bitcoin is still used and searched by everyone, so by getting to know bitcoin the unemployment rate is decreasing ...
It is not always like that. If you will see bitcoin that is getting know by anyone but there is not any action for that person who know bitcoin then it will not have a good results in bitcoin and his expectations in bitcoin will not become true. Unemployment rate can be lower if the people who are unemployed will do something to change what they are right now.
ibrohim

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:29:57 PM

yes, it is right. many people around me join bitcoin and they are unemployed. it profoundly helps them in terms of finance. bitcoin doesn't only help people who are unemployed but also people who already worked.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:36:32 PM

Yes, they are almost the same. You will your time and  effort and yes it requires hard work and creativity the only difference is that you can work here whether you are in the house, whether you are in the school, whether you are in the restaurant and everywhere but the work of the employees in the real world is that they need to be on time, they need to wake up early, they need to work in one place, and they need to work in their offices up to 8-12 hours a day.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:46:54 PM

Yes, they are almost the same. You will your time and  effort and yes it requires hard work and creativity the only difference is that you can work here whether you are in the house, whether you are in the school, whether you are in the restaurant and everywhere but the work of the employees in the real world is that they need to be on time, they need to wake up early, they need to work in one place, and they need to work in their offices up to 8-12 hours a day.
I think many educated house wife's started to working for bitcoins and earning more than their hubby salary. Yes they will get full daytime to work for this and no other work tension after finishing housework they will start to work for bitcoins. Many women not like to sit alone in the home for them this is a good way to earn money. 
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:54:18 PM

In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work

Well Im not disagreeing in what you have said, but well for me bitcoin produces unemployed people in the sense that they are working only in bitcoin which is not legitimately consider as job this is not handled by government but the good thing is people can earn money more than in the field they have choose to work on.

Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:54:48 PM

I think many educated house wife's started to working for bitcoins and earning more than their hubby salary. Yes they will get full daytime to work for this and no other work tension after finishing housework they will start to work for bitcoins. Many women not like to sit alone in the home for them this is a good way to earn money. 
Only it does not affect the number of unemployed. First for the statistics, these women remain unemployed. Secondly if a man does not allow his wife to work then eventually she would leave him he starts to drink and he becomes unemployed. Lol!
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:57:15 PM

Well Im not disagreeing in what you have said, but well for me bitcoin produces unemployed people in the sense that they are working only in bitcoin which is not legitimately consider as job this is not handled by government but the good thing is people can earn money more than in the field they have choose to work on.

If they are earning money by working in a field then that is a job. Many may not see it that way but in terms of being employed or not, you would be considered as employed in the sense of self employment.

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:07:11 PM

Yes,bitcoin reduces unemployment her's in our country it can give people a source of income,its help a person to pursue his three basic needs in life,a bitcoiner person can become more knowlegeable as time run pass by,he  know how to manage his money,he know how to save his earning for the future.unemployment is the rampant in our country,most of our fresh graduate  have no job,they go  and trust to job fair,but once they discover bitcoin,or other online job,they stay in home and they work as a homebase job or a small business profit.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:11:30 PM

This time i would say that bitcoin is the key to the improvement of the country, it can provide work into each any people, either he is rich, either he is like a normal people he can use bitcoin, so bitcoin provides work and reduce unemployment.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:13:00 PM

Bitcoin reducing unemployment? Well it might for a few people but i don't think it can be that much rewarding, I'd say job is the best option for anyone, but of course, for unemployed people earning bitcoins would be a good idea because something is better than nothing.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:13:34 PM

It is possible, but it depends upon the people lifestyle because there is money involve here. bitcoin is great, we all know that and more opportunities to become instant millionaire. there's more interesting feature about Bitcoin. base on my research in many different site and you tube all those people using Bitcoin has successfully in life  using bitcoin, they will enjoying investment, trading and buy and sell. So in this case I think there's no need to have a job daily if you have a capability to invest on Bitcoin because like what I've said there's a money involve here. thaks  
Alttradex

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 03:06:31 PM

Reducing unemployment and creating new employment are linked but not exactly the same. In some cases the new industry will disrupt existing industries and lead to a reduction in employment in said existing industry.  At the same time, it can have a roll on effect and create more jobs in industries other than the one it operates in.

Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:52:52 PM

i doubt if this is right its because i am wondering that once you are employed it was being consider by the government, because government also counts the employment rate yearly or even monthly, while having bitcoin and at the current moment that it is not yet being recognized by the government, i am wondering that still the employment doesn't changes by the records of the government, it is only that you have the advantage and opportunity while you were here in bitcoin, while your identity was also secured that no one else knows if you have money or not, they only care what they see, if you are working or not outside world.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:54:53 PM

Bitcoin reducing unemployment? Well it might for a few people but i don't think it can be that much rewarding, I'd say job is the best option for anyone, but of course, for unemployed people earning bitcoins would be a good idea because something is better than nothing.

And if you're unemployed you can focus here in forum and you will learned a lot , and if you learned a lot you will have an idea about cryptocurrency and you make a way to do to have a bitcoin , it is really good to those people who always stay in their house  .
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:00:59 PM

unemployment always remains unemployment. Only things, bitcoin makes them creative or atleast seems to have a job so they can have income. So can reduce the potential crime.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: