Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:44:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment  (Read 100439 times)
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:34:14 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

On my own understanding and experience as a employee in a corporate world taht bitcoin is not really a huge impact to all people to become unemployed, In our world today assurance that you can earn weekly or monthly is a must, bitcoin is just a one way to earn money, there are still lot of people going to their regular job and after working hours, mining, grinding, finding bitcoin at night. 😎
I don't think that bitcoin can reduce unemployment.Bitcoin can be compared to fiat money.So the question arises whether dollar or any other currency can reduce unemployment or not.The answer is a big no.I think one should find a job according to his ability and capacity.If one has a job and also some bitcoins,he will definitely earn more.Through bitcoin one can only invest to get profits but it cannot solve the problem of unemployment.
bebejhen

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:35:28 PM

Yeah it reduces unemployed people but still deferent if you have a job while you work here in bitcoin you earned double income but some of my friends work in bitcoin did not have a regular job they setting at home and working all day in bitcoin.

Maybe if they called doing bitcoin a regular job it did but I think it is not yet counted as a regular job in our country. It is still like a sideline to earn more. It is better to have a real job outside to maximize your time and earnings.
esatceza

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:41:13 PM

I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I think Bitcoin has reduced the unemployment rate all over the world. Because there are so many unpaid professionals and those who do not make money in the present society have come to Bitcoin as their ultimate source of hope. In addition, because Bitcoin does not discriminate on the basis of age or any class of society, anyone can use it, including the unemployed.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:34:43 PM

The presence of bitcoin brings great expectations to anyone including unemployment, this is because the bitcoin market is huge and reaches over 100 billion USD and this is half of my country's foreign exchange.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:56:00 PM

Yes. I do believe that bitcoin helps in decreasing unemployment and helps people to achieve higher financial levels. This is because with the help of bitcoin, you can earn money by several means. So ultimately you are working for bitcoin and getting paid in return resulting in getting employed, which means unemployment is reduced. One can start earning money by mining the bitcoin. One can also get enrolled in a signature campaign where one has to post on relevant topics and he or she is paid accordingly. This is like getting employed at a company were you have to devote your time and energy and get paid in result. Bitcoin serves the same purpose and ultimately helps in reducing unemployment.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:06:35 PM

I think yes it is highly good for already jobless people and those who are doing studies. Bitcoin provide them financial assistance and through this it reduces unemployment rate. It has improved standard of life of the people through bitcoin I am managing my expenses and it has minimize the panic of unemployment in the society. Bitcoin is improving standard of life of the people.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:58:02 PM

On my own understanding and experience as a employee in a corporate world taht bitcoin is not really a huge impact to all people to become unemployed, In our world today assurance that you can earn weekly or monthly is a must, bitcoin is just a one way to earn money, there are still lot of people going to their regular job and after working hours, mining, grinding, finding bitcoin at night. 😎
I don't think that bitcoin can reduce unemployment.Bitcoin can be compared to fiat money.So the question arises whether dollar or any other currency can reduce unemployment or not.The answer is a big no.I think one should find a job according to his ability and capacity.If one has a job and also some bitcoins,he will definitely earn more.Through bitcoin one can only invest to get profits but it cannot solve the problem of unemployment.
All things depends on us, do not want something can helps us get rich easily without do anything.
Well, I also agree with you Bitcoin is still a currency and it can not helps anyone change its life if the poor man does not spend its to work hard and reseach.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:01:54 PM

For me, I don't want to consider bitcoin as a job if ever I lose a real job if you know what I mean. I just want to consider it as another source of income besides my main job. We all know that bitcoin can be really helpful in a lot of ways in our financial problems but considering it as our main source of money is way too risky because of its price volatility. It is better to have a source of income that is fixed.
For sure all the people are aware of it that it is the best thing about the bitcoin and the future of the bitcoin investor is bright enough, the money is not all about to keep save but we can buy more bitcoin and then we can hold our bitcoin for the sake of our family, bitcoin has the strength of the unemployment reduction because all the people are investing in the bitcoin and they are making the bitcoin earning through keeping the bitcoin as the side income.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:28:02 PM

Bitcoin definitely decreases unemployment and I am a stay illustration of it as I was jobless and was not obtaining any source of earnings but after knowing bitcoins I do not need to have any other complete time task as I am earning good funds only from bitcoins.
Me too, i am not that jobless but I don’t had any source of income. I am a student but I wanted to be independent, to make my parents worry-free about me regarding financial assistance. So I got to know about this bitcoin and now by these campaigns I am earning enough for my daily needs. I am happy and yes bitcoin is a good tool for reducing unemployment.

chadzscript

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:04:42 AM

no, because i am employed and why i am investing bitcoin? because monthly salary is not enough so i need to make more money or invest and i don't think bitcoin reduces unemployment.
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:20:31 AM

I also think that he can reduce the number of unemployed people in the world community because nowadays a lot of people who depend on blockchain or cryptocurrency that can be used for trading, investment and more

Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:37:46 AM

I believe that bitcoin really does reduce unemployment. Many of us uses bitcoin as a main source of income and it does not require any requirements in joining, you just have to be good at contructing post and diligent on posting and bingo! Income is on the way.
Before the coming of bitcoin every second person's problem is that they don't have the job or not satisfied with their job . unemployment is the biggest problem for everyone but bitcoin have reduces this unemployment problem Now many of the peoples are using bitcoin for their income some are using full time and some are using part time . You Don't needed any past experience just join and earn.
josh07

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:51:43 AM

yes it is true that bitcoin reduces the loss of work here in the world by bitcoin but great help for people who are unemployed today even though you have a regular job you get to bitcoin because no choice age or sex anything else you get bitcoin so I believe that bitcoin is a great help to people ..

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:35:46 AM

yes it is true that bitcoin reduces the loss of work here in the world by bitcoin but great help for people who are unemployed today even though you have a regular job you get to bitcoin because no choice age or sex anything else you get bitcoin so I believe that bitcoin is a great help to people ..
Bitcoin is now acting as a work for the people who doesn't have a stable source of income and that is why people are just getting into bitcoin because they know that it can be a good alternative for a job because it can give them chance to earn a lot of money in bitcoin without working for the minimum hours in a job. Bitcoin doesn't have standards like you said and that fits to almost all of the level of people in this world.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:38:10 AM

Bitcoin is just an opportunity and if you do not know how to benefit from it you will not be help.
With bitcoin you can shop, spend, or even gamble and non of these activities will give you income, you are just using it as a tool for your online transaction.
You need to be smart in order to make money, you can work online and your salary can be in the form of btc which later you can also use as an investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
financetalks

Activity: 191

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:42:24 AM

I also think that he can reduce the number of unemployed people in the world community because nowadays a lot of people who depend on blockchain or cryptocurrency that can be used for trading, investment and more

This technology is changing the world. Not only just reducing unemployment, it also opens the door for many people in poor countries to get more reasonable incomes.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:33:19 AM

This is so true. Even in my country, it's very transparent that there is an unemployment reduction due to the trend of bitcoin. For me, bitcoin helped a lot of people who struggled unemployment due inequality of some private companies. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pretty Boy

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:07:02 AM

I believe that too. Bitcoin also help so many people throughout the years of it's existence. Employment for bitcoin user should never be a hard thing to achieve because you can earn also by the use of investing and trading here.
family934

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:20:00 AM

yes, agree with you.
but in other people eye's, employment still employment. they think work is like in office or be constructor. work is when you release your sweat. stupid thought.
but we proud, they underestimate the wrong person
Its true that bitcoin reduces unemployed individual and the income you can get may vary and not as stable of having a daily job.

the advantage of working on it is you own your time and no one prohibiting you unlike if you are working in a company with an hours of work.

Yes bitcoin has decreased the unemployment. Bitcoin not give only job to those people who are in search of jobs but all those people who have free time and want to make their time profitable like students they can also started earning from bitcon which is very best achievement.
joshua10

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:48:27 AM

I think yes the bitcoin is solving the needs of the unemployed as I have just a study and no work on the size of my wage on bitcoin so I can study myself as well as in bitcoin unemployed because for others it's sidline just for them because bitcoin does not have time to hack and anyone can use it so i think it's possible bitcoin to turn the job into my bitcoin view ..

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 211 »
  Print  

Jump to: