Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:51:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22687 times)
georgiyfo

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:59:50 AM

I just income-out some of my earning and demonstrate it to my post in facebook and share to my pals so they can ask on me on how do I get it, and then I share them my knowledge about bitcoin so they can make to.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:28:49 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley
Speak to the people you know, that's the fastest and most effective way to spread knowledge about bitcoin, once they learn and get interested in it, eventually they'll spread it on to their friends and so on. It's also a good topic to talk about with peers,  if they are tech savvy. I also make sure not to use technical jargon as it may go over their heads.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:39:55 AM

Spreading bitcoin is not that easy considering the people's mentality. Even the knowledged people hesitate as well feel difficult in learning about it. I have been showing users the proof of holding bitcoin along with the growth chart. That gives an understanding of using bitcoin than using the fiat.
monir34

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:07:30 AM

Many way have to spreading Bitcoin knowledge. For me I have some best way. For example YouTube,  Facebook,  Twitter,  telegram and offline too. It's very important to spread positively about Bitcoin knowledge. People should understand about Bitcoin future.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:17:52 AM

I have quite a huge number of friends on my social media and that has really done some real good. I really don't usually share much more than they can grab (they can learn about the whole blockchain idea on their own), all I just do is look for some positive news on adoption, awareness, outlook from coindesk or cointelegraph and then share it on my page. It works like charm.
Moreover, most of them have been seeing the difference in my life lately  Wink and that speaks volume.
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:30:50 AM

if I'm private, I'm not spreading information about bitcoin, but if anyone asks what a bitcoin is, I'll explain to the person asking.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:41:47 AM

The first time i spreading the knowledge about bitcoin and all its benefits as well showed the profits that i got from bitcoin incomes when i was gather with some of my friends, there i tried to showed some benefits of bitcoin and can be as a job that is quite profitable, like as joining the signature campaign in this forum. And i explain some other ways to earn bitcoin until some of my friends also start interested and currently there are among those who follow my steps.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:46:55 AM

if I'm private, I'm not spreading information about bitcoin, but if anyone asks what a bitcoin is, I'll explain to the person asking.

Yes, I also not the type of telling everyone about bitcoin.  I am not really good at explaining things because I am not good at it.  In fact even telling stories from my friends or colleagues I am no good.  It seems at the end that I was upset because they do not believe.  If someone saw me doing bitcoins, then I will explain it to them if they want to know about bitcoins.  I will happy to share my knowledge. 
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:51:48 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

the people around me are too underdeveloped in terms of technological sophistication but pretending to be clever and knowledgeable. they will not believe the one I explain without any proof. however, once I get the money from bitcoin they are curious and ask how to get it.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:59:46 AM

My way of spreading informations about bitcoins is through communicating with my classmates who are bitcoin earners also. We always exchange infos and opinions about the latest trend in bitcoin community then when our other classmates heard about bitcoins, they tend to ask us and of course we answer them and give a little introduction about it.

I also use these forum to spread knowledge by answering questions or giving an advice and opinion to others especially those beginners.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:02:13 AM

If I tell someone about Bitcoin's price, then the person is already interested in it. And if a person is interested, then I'm happy to talk about this crypto currency.

jech1028

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:03:50 AM

Well, in every person I met I introduce bitcoin by telling them the basic information about it.
E-shipper

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:09:11 AM

I'm just talking about how to make good money with bitcoin, but not everywhere you can pay with it. I think for its distribution you need clothes or equipment with the logo of bitcoin.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:11:14 AM

I usually mention it to close a friend not much to other people they might not understand about bitcoin. This was introduced by my sis and most our cousins are involved in bitcoin now so basically bitcoin in my family is expanding. We start sharing it within family and very close friends. Its more convenient to explain to a family, you can have a chatroom the topic is bitcoin. How to get into, how to start and you can guide them. It’s easier because you can be very open with each other and can raise questions anytime of the day.. even late night lol! Or wee hour, my cousin will pop a questions regarding bitcoin. We help each other explaining further.
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:22:56 AM

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
I am proud to say I spread the word about crypto and especially the word about Bitcoin by participating in the media outlets both underground and mainstream.  I write.  I am going to take this opportunity to shamelessly promote my own self, as the topic does ask us HOW, and what better way, than to share specific links, right? 🦋
This link will take you to a pinned tweet which contains a collection of my recently published crypto-content.  It isn't in order chronologically, because, frankly, I am lazy about that detail.  Click or scroll through them, and follow me too!  Here is the link.

https://twitter.com/THELoriBrown/status/883133080407482369

🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:27:39 AM

by the word of mouth , and bitcoin have a great investment history so people will need to know more about it by default .
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 08:38:23 AM

Videos are the best way to go. People are too lazy to road wall of texts about convoluted technical stuff. Andreas Antonopoulos videos are a good way to share some basic knowledge on bitcoin. I also like Trace Mayer interviews where he makes some good points.

So yeah, share videos because if you think the average person will bother to read the whitepaper you are dreaming.

I'm into social networking site like FB. That's when i joined social media campaign in one of the bounties i found here around and my friends started to noticed that i've been posting unusual in their sight. They asked me about what i am posting recently and that's it.

Either way, your medium of spreading Bitcoin knowledge is amazing.

Cheers!

Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:28:31 AM

As a student that uses bitcoin and deepening the knowledge about bitcoin it is very easy to me for spreading the knowledge.Just like simply in bitcoin forums their are campaigns,activities and bounties that uses social media just like twitter I tend to tweet about bitcoin knowledge,and other like Facebook or Instagram either in person it can be shared by just simply saying your task and what did you do to have money,just like that and many more ways.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:35:10 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 09:52:32 AM by Choyor

I think that by directly understanding the bitcoin to everyone, it will be more effective. Probably by giving such an understanding, people will be interested to follow in our footsteps using bitcoin. Besides, providing concrete evidence, people will be very interested to join this bitcoin industry.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:23:13 AM

I usually checking and do trade in trading sites in my office, until my colleagues drop by and sees those graphs or candlesticks and by taking glance of it they would now ask what kind of trading it is, then it will now start stories and discussions about bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: