Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:41:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22671 times)
jubayerjb25

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:55:57 AM

I am spreading Bitcoin knowledge through social networking sites like facebook, twitter, telegram, whatsapp, viber some blogs and articles and other social networking sites with my friends and relatives. Bitcoin is getting it's popularity from man to man and country to country day by day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:59:20 AM

Give them a minute or two, make them curious about Bitcoin and tell them about this forum and to dig it, they will understand if they feel curiosity about Bitcoin.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:02:02 AM

My way of spreading bitcoin knoweldge is by telling it personally to the person i trusted very much, for example i am telling or sharing my all knowledge to all of my bestfriend so they can know very well on what is bitcoin realy is.

resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:07:35 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

Bitcoin is the most powerful lively hood generated quick income getting big profit but it is not easy to do you need some effort adopt your self for being patience always and more explore to different ways, that's the only key for being successful bitcoin user  
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:13:29 AM

Am spreading bitcoin knowledge through blogs, sharing news articles on facebook/twitter of people who have become successful through using bitcoin and for my friends we just chat about it especially if price skyrockets 

Give them a minute or two, make them curious about Bitcoin and tell them about this forum and to dig it, they will understand if they feel curiosity about Bitcoin.
Probably only one out of 10 people will dig in to learn more about bitcoin.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:13:54 AM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

Insecurity is high in my country so I will never try to pull off something like that besides general opinion of bitcoin is not very good so in fact it is a good idea to not bring a lot of attention to myself by doing that, but sometimes the subject of bitcoin comes up in conversations and I try my best to educate people about what bitcoin is about but other than that I make no effort to spread bitcoin awareness.
dess07

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:34:25 AM

My way of spreading Bitcoin is very simple.I just show to my family and friends my income from bitcoin.And I explained them very much the advantages of bitcoin  to my life.In order to understand what bitcoin is.?
muging28

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:58:17 AM

my way to spread my bitcoin as is patience and even rank for big income
coinweez

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:06:18 AM

every time i post something on my social media pages i make sure i include something about Bitcoin and also i write blogs.This has made people  be like 'what is in for you with Bitcoins' so once i get that i tell them more about it others get interested and want to know more then with time they will start investing
Raffielo

Activity: 84

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:27:38 AM

my way to spread my bitcoin as is patience and even rank for big income
Many ppl are doing YouTube, some social media, the latter seems to spread the word, yet isn’t very persuasive unless it’s by a person who naturally summons followers. The best way seems to be speaking directly with people who are close to you, more than mere friends, need to have a close relationship, long friendship or a connection based on smarts. Otherwise, getting people interested is one thing by turning their heads, but having a full conversation about the many steps in the process of understanding the concept and how it operates is meant for complex relating.

lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:38:38 AM

How to spread my bitcoin knowledge to tell my friends there, I explained to them how bitcoin works and how to use it as a medium of exchange or payment, why it has value and how to make it last.
montefalco09

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:46:53 AM

I'd tell them if someone wants to involve in investing bitcoin and when someone tells me they want to invest but first knowing the basics I'd just tell them what I know but first thing first if they dont want to risk anything then we go cut talks cause investing in bitcoin is surely a risk so I'd search for people who want to take risks in joining.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:08:33 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 03:21:43 AM by julzcoinbit

If someone asks me regarding bitcoin, I always care to explain them what bitcoin is, if how it works to individual and to the society. If they become curious then, I introduce them this site, so that they can gain more knowledge about bitcoin here in this forum. This forum can also help them answers their questions and clarifications about bitcoin without the use of searching in google.
davidjoshua

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:14:53 PM

I teach people to see the value of bitcoin and how it can be understood and made about bitcoin
I passed the simple and easy to understand to see the effect and strength of bitcoin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:35:29 PM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card.

If you'd be doing this here you will quickly lose a lot of friends.
Around here only gypsies are opening their wallets wide so anyone can see how many cards or notes they have in.

You're better of wearing  bitcoin t-shirt.
There are some really cool ones for sale. (with btc of course).

Just like doing things that are not very useful, you simply spread the knowledge about bitcoin in social media or invite your closest friends and you just explain about bitcoin and answer their questions. I think that's enough because signaling bitcoin gives a real advantage and we do not have to humble ourselves because if you are impressed by force or need then they will feel it's just for your sake when it's also for their benefit, so if they are interested they will want to know more and more.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:41:56 PM

In this case of course they had confuse on what is card all about even the cashier will if they don't see it on they daily living questioning is not that bad for me if they have a question then answer them , since bitcoin everywhere im always posting it to social media accounts where people sending me messages and answering those question about crylpto currency.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:52:11 PM

I also did it some time ago where I showed two of my classmates my bitcoin wallet then the amount inside it as well as its price in my local currency and as usual they get curious too and asked how is it considered as a money or how it can used to buy some stuffs and how can I convert it into cash . I explained to them how can bitcoin works and how it can be used as a medium of exchange or payment, why it has a value and lastly how am I earning it .
I am shaeing knowledge about bitcoin to those people that has mutual relationship with me because its easy for me to share many thimgs about bitcoin when the person is really cose to me.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:38:21 AM

Most people nowadays won't believe you unless they SEE the evidences (which I think is one of the worst traits of people in the new generation). You can't make them believe and entice them unless you show them what you are talking about. That's why every time they ask if I really earn in bitcoin, I always show them my bitcoin wallet with balance. By the time they see that, they'll start asking how to join bitcoin and earn, and I was like *hahaha* and *hmmm*.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:53:36 AM

I have definitely mentioned it to a lot of friends and family who had never heard of it. Once you tell them what it has done they are definitely interested.
One of my instructor did the very same thing in our classroom. He asked about the bitcoin and crypto currencies and then he himself told all of us about bitcoin. I am very much thankful to him because he is the one who made me aware about bitcoin.

I too try to keep on telling about bitcoin to all my friends and family members. I give them a brief introduction about bitcoin and then they themselves search more about bitcoin.
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:01:07 PM

I only spread the word of bitcoin through family members. Because for me, its much better to explain to a someone close than a total stranger. Of course in the beginning you will received a lot of questions and even criticism. And I can even share them my personal wallet that I used to store my bitcoin so that they will understand why I love bitcoin as a way to earn and as a means of investment.

Same here! I always discuss something interesting within my family circle first, from the basics 'till the complicated ones. I also happen to be a friendly person so my circle of friends is wide. Good thing my friends are very open-minded so it's not that big of a problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: