Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge?  (Read 22687 times)
supermom6

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

Me i share my knowledge with my classmates and friends regarding Bitcoin because they all became interested when i prove that I was profitable here in this world of cryptocurrency way back my family laughed me very much because they do not beleive that i earn in this cryptocurrency but now they'd want entered into this world so i teach them how work bitcoin. I am very happy because I am here now and I continued having opportunity to earn and to help my family needs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gen iUs

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Patience is virtue

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

Well, My way of spreading my knowledge Bitcoin is posting in facebook; tagging my families, classmates and friends. Posting videos also in facebook.
Through sharing, what I had earned in bitcoin, I spreading also my knowledge, while eating with my companions.
Wahyu aep

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:32:31 PM

Because for me, it is much better to explain to someone close to a stranger. Of course at first you will receive many questions and even my critics can even share my personal wallet I used to store my bitcoin so they understand why I like bitcoin as a way to get and as an investment tool. Another person's teaching how does bitcoin work and as it is because it is very difficult to teach beginners. If any of my friends or relatives are asking about me about bitcoin, I ask them to do some searches on google and watch some basics about what bitcoin video is and than just ask more about it.
paking.retard

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:07:15 PM

My way of spreaing bitcoin knowledge is watching a video about bitcoin to learn more about bitcoin and asking in groupchat in facebook about bitcoin, that's all.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:38:06 PM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

Well, My way of spreading my knowledge Bitcoin is posting in facebook; tagging my families, classmates and friends. Posting videos also in facebook.
Through sharing, what I had earned in bitcoin, I spreading also my knowledge, while eating with my companions.
This is really good because people should be aware of bitcoin as it has a lot of benefit for all people. Price of bitcoin is high so all of them are showing interest to invest whom I told about bitcoin, social media is no doubt the best idea it will increase bitcoin investors the same I do I make tweets about bitcoin and also made bitcoin group and add Facebook friends there so that we use to discuss about bitcoin over there.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:18:51 PM

Maybe with the income I get from bitcoin, I do not need to invite
They see me now, the economy is better
and I can also buy a house, they will ask, where I get the money to buy everything
and I will reply, bitcoin
Ranker

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:21:44 PM

I show them my CoinBase account (via the app).

Some people don't get it at first though.
DunnDy

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:43:56 PM

There are many ways to popularize Bitcoin and I try to do it by myself. I often share the most interesting forum topics that could convince people to Bitcoin. Furthermore, I recommend and lend books about Bitcoin. I do a lot and I encourage you to try too. Our community is increasing and it only depends on us how fast it will get bigger so what are we waiting for?

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:08:08 PM

Being a blogger, I wrote a series of articles about bitcoin in my native language in 2014 (and someone paid me 30 bucks to add their link in the article), However, since then I do share those links with everyone who ask me about bitcoin. Some of my friends are even asking me to help them to buy and hold bitcoins, However, I insist them to learn more about it before making any investment. Nowadays, I mostly focus on explaining bitcoin in one to one conversations. Further, I am also planning to add bitcoin niche on my visiting cards.

noice!

I wouldnt want to hold someone else's bitcoins though. If I somehow lose them then I would be at fault.

Exactly, and that is the main reason I want my friends to learn more about bitcoin rather than putting their fiat savings in it. I try to educate them by sending the links of guides available online and even I give them demo of buying and selling bitcoins using bank account, local fiat wallets etc. It's less about financial wealth and more about the knowledge associated with it. I want them to be the bitcoin/crypto literates rather than just bitcoin holders.
b

Yes for me my way of spreading bitcoin is at first i introduce to all my family and friends and they also believe in it..it is not hard to them to explain because they are much interested with..and now i'm happy to them because they enjoy what bitcoin is all about..thanks BITCOIN.
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:42:44 PM

I have different ways of spreading bitcoin knowledge through social media then I personally show some proof of my income in bitcoin. In that way, its the easiest and convenience way of spreading bitcoin knowledge. Also, the articles regarding bitcoin and cryptocurrency are everywhere so we can just share it and send it to people.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:51:17 PM

Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card.

If you'd be doing this here you will quickly lose a lot of friends.
Around here only gypsies are opening their wallets wide so anyone can see how many cards or notes they have in.

You're better of wearing  bitcoin t-shirt.
There are some really cool ones for sale. (with btc of course).
that attitude will really made you loses friends,you should not showed your wallet widely its not ethical and if your living in some wild places that wallet would be stollen if you open in that manner..

Well for me i only let those people sorrounds me to observe my living condition since im not that wealth before joining bitcoin..im not saying that im a rich person now,but atleast im living more better than the past..so with this way they will be intrigued on how i become such and i will eventually tell the about digital currency
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:53:12 PM

I am trying to use bitcoin in many way in the real life in order to spread bitcoin in the physical world but it is hard because my country does not accept bitcoin and there is only a few coffe shops
My way of spreading  bitcoin knowledge is to be a good example bitcoiner to them I am trying to earn money from it and spend it wisely  and trying to explain bitcoin is not a scam unlike what others are spreading throughout the world (especially in media) show some example that makes them convince that you are really having good earnings out of bitcoin ..when there's a store or business that accept bitcoin as payment use bitcoin as much as possible so that they can see how bitcoin is convenient and safe to use .
SiOmnesEgoNon

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:16:36 AM

I just like to showoff with bitcoins . Like the in-game items I buy , people constantly ask me how I manage to buy so much stuffs . Then I start explaining them about Bitcoin and how I earn Bitcoins. After that they have many doubts and to explain everything to them is a big task. But after all the explaining things
I feel very happy as helping someone is always a good thing to do to get satisfied
dashchain

Activity: 108
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:15:31 AM

Spread mainly through the Internet. I first met bitcoin through a friend's introduction, bitcoin is a big circle, and they share a lot of their own experiences and ideas on the web.
jonosutio

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:37:41 AM

the best way to use social media as a tool to spread bitcoin, all will see bitcoin in social media and they will look at google what bitcoin it is and how it works. if they do not understand we just clear how good bitcoin works, and how to save a nice and safe bitcoin.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:46:57 AM

I actually do not spread the knowledge of the bitcoin. Those people who are curious about what I do or, where do I get the money, usually people who like this that then I explain about bitcoin or altcoin. It is easier to explain about the cryptocurrency to the people who were curious first, than to those who are not curious, most of them will reject what I have said.
echo11

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:59:05 AM

My country have specific 90% of nation have no idea what is this bitcoin and they are non bitcoin-friendly because it's poor country with no good level of accepting for something new. My way of spreading is  - I write posts and try to explain to relatives and friends and  other people what is this.
Aster

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

I just usually show my portfolio and the price when converted in currency. That is enough to get my friends to notice and inquire about BTC. First thing needed to teach others is their will to learn. Once their hooked, they absorb every detail more efficiently. And then they tell their spouses, friends, etc...
Yeah this is good but I think the best way could be the internet advertizing like if bitcoin will be spread all over the world through internet and television chennals then bitcoin will become the best currency of the year, now showing your bitcoin capital can be dangerous for you security so it is good to just advertize bitcoin and tell everyone about bitcoin so they will also be able to know it and they will take part in bitcoin.
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:02:13 AM

I would like to share to my classmates base on what i really know about bitcoin and to earn more money imto a bitcoin coz someday bitcoin is our new future coin. I tell them how to do used that bitcoin for earning money and to know the information of the bitcoin. I will spread this bitcoin while still persevering to quotes more about that bitcoin.
yuyuchain

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:45:08 AM
Merited by uinu (1)

The way I spread Bitcoin knowledge is by chatting with friends and then telling them about bitcoin because in fact few of my friends around know bitcoin and I want to be able to tell my friends about the benefits of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: