Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:09:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do YOU sell?  (Read 52062 times)
std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:34:20 PM

when i reach to my aim precentages i decide to sell , i try not to get greedy , some times it is hard though!
but risk management and investment management are 2 absulute, forget the emotion and dont get greedy!

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:51:17 PM

when i reach to my aim precentages i decide to sell , i try not to get greedy , some times it is hard though!
but risk management and investment management are 2 absulute, forget the emotion and dont get greedy!

If you have set your goal and stricly follows it, you are getting rid of the emotion side of trading - which is good and beneficial to your health because you let emotions sink in to your trading, it is really stressful and can give you many sleepless nights.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:50:12 PM

It does not hurt should you invest each.The advantage with precious metal is thatif in some  bitcoin's value collapses (which will ne wayver happen, but it might) the gold's value stay the same, so it really is for secure-maintaning. With bitoins, ct's unstable, butth enough research you can earn more from this. wiii
Indeed, that is the right time to sell when your coin is in the pumping stage and providing you the maximum chances of earning large profits. I do this thing with my bitcoin because it is worth keeping only when you sell it off during the time when bitcoin is increasing furiously like at present, there are maximum chances that bitcoin will increase to 10,000 dollars by the end of December, cash it out then.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:10:30 PM

It does not hurt should you invest each.The advantage with precious metal is thatif in some  bitcoin's value collapses (which will ne wayver happen, but it might) the gold's value stay the same, so it really is for secure-maintaning. With bitoins, ct's unstable, butth enough research you can earn more from this. wiii
knowing every aspects that leads you to be a successful bitcoin traders will add some advantage to you in terms of making decisions, as far as what  we seen right now bitcoin still much better investment than gold in terms of gains, its still an argument whether bitcoin can be  a liable assets or may  collapse
any moment so better to have more knowledge before doing any actions.
There is always a right to for each and everything which you are planning to do in your life. You just need do identify the right thing for that thing. For selling, the best time to sell your coins which you have in your wallet is when the market price of that coin which you have is increasing significantly and by selling your coins, you can actually get some very handsome amount of money. Do not sell when the market is down.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:34:25 AM

To decide to sell when on profit usually I used daily chart and specify the overbought area and which level price of that crypto havebeen reached before, so not depend on the percentage but depend on price level area and charting because volatility of crypto so high so if decide to take profit by percentage the price could be go higher again so we miss the bigger profit.

vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:46:10 AM

Usually i sell when i get around 15% to 25% profit, trading is just like gambling don't too much greedy.
To make it easier buy dip and sell low Smiley

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:47:05 AM

Now is the tme tosell Not since i misplaced hope in altc in or crypto globe. But when at any time have a bad new we are able to sell and buy later on.io
Well my plan is to sell bitcoin end of the year because bitcoin price is going very high in December and for that moment I wait for a long time and that’s a right time when I will sell my bitcoins because I remember last year as well when last year come to end so the price was very high and in this year the users are very high then last year in shape of investors and traders so I’m sure that from last year this year price will be high.
Not every year is the same. Moreover, the price of bitcoin will not always increase in the end of a year. Therefore, be careful with your decision. You can earn more money if you find a right time to sell your bitcoin. My strategy is selling bitcoin whenever it hit the new peak. I know that the price of bitcoin will be dumped soon right after it hit the new highest peak. Then, I will buy bitcoin with a cheaper price
Indeed all sell when they feel that coin is showing prices in their favor and usually sell them off when the prices are increasing. This has been observed in case of bitcoin and the reason is usually the same. People do so just to enjoy some of the profit from their investments into bitcoin. Panic selling is also done by some innocent newbies who are totally unaware of the real potential of bitcoin.
sana9826

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:01:21 AM

actually when the higher price  Grin nobody want to sell if there no profit at all.
Well it depends on how I invested my money. If I bought a BTC for example in a cheap price and then it rose about 10-15% then I probably sell it. Why, I called it Aggressive investment applicable for short term investment and If you want an easy money. If I plan for a long term investment then I wouldn't sell it even the rates went up, since I believe that BTC trend hasn't achieved it's peak at the market. But who knows, this industry is unpredictable. Be smart and cautious every time you make your decisions. Luck will not be your friend in the market. keep watching the price movement.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:02:03 AM

I have not been planning to sell my bitcoin because i believe it will be good and great value in the coming days or years. It is really a matter of being prepared in case of sudden need.
imagimar

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:05:58 AM

It's depends on a days, but usually I sell for 5-10% few times a day.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:16:10 AM

When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?

Sometimes I will sell based on percentage growth of the altcoin I am investing. Sometimes, I will base on a certain target price. This is my strategy if I have known of a certain charting analysis by an expert. Other times, I just take my investment if in my thinking I have gained enough already. At the end of the day, there are two possibilities: I will regret for selling too early or I would be happy because there is a dip after I sold them.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:18:40 AM

It's depends on a days, but usually I sell for 5-10% few times a day.

This is not good idea for the profit.If you need of profit means,you should in patience for long.As much as you keep bitcoin that much profit profit you will get when you sell the holding bitcoin.Only when the price of bitcoin reaches 15k$,I will sell my bitcoin.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:51:59 AM

I sell bitcoin when I think I'm getting 15% profit, as we know that rising and falling bitcoin prices is very fast, it makes us have to be wary if the price drops to more than 5%, I will soon sell bitcoin when I already get profit at least 15%, because usually after a 15% rise the price will go down and we will buy.

How do you do that when BTC's price is so fast to change, I trade BTC last month and lose about .1 of it, it's hard man especially when you have a shitty internet connection. I can't even properly refresh my browsers. I already quit trading BTC and go to the alts instead.

Hmm... I sell whenever I need the money, irrespective of the exchange rates. I don't have any other savings, so selling my coins is the only option.

Sam in my early years but I have save enough money and already established small business to have a positive cash flow, BTC and makn cryptocurrencies are so valuable for me so I don't plan to sell them for the coming months, I'm waiting for them to have a global adoption especially the ETH.
As for the people who don't have money for everyday living, think of a project that can give you guys positive cash flows or else we will all die working.

aneeqvalam

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:57:31 AM

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.

i decided to sell btc aroud 13k$ and then rebuy on 5 to 7k$
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:56:15 AM

If you have set your goal and stricly follows it, you are getting rid of the emotion side of trading - which is good and beneficial to your health because you let emotions sink in to your trading, it is really stressful and can give you many sleepless nights.
Maybe on the 15k or if 15k come soon then might jump to the 20k I am totally depending on the flow of market if the price get stabled at 15k then on that moment I will sell and if not will wait for more weeks to get more in the 20k all this is depending on the people coming to invest if holders going to hold for longer term then bitcoin will jump one after another record and this thing will be much pleasing for me.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:57:45 AM

i decided to sell btc aroud 13k$ and then rebuy on 5 to 7k$

In my opinion $13,000 is too early. $7,000 is possible early next year but $5,000 looks impossible at this stage of bitcoin's growth.
Glaseseye

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:53:00 PM

I think if I have reached the target I hope, I will decide to sell the coin, I try not to get greedy and immediately sell it without thinking of anything else but risk management and investment management is very influential as well, we should know the best time to sell our coins. Trading requires a plan for us to make a profit. We must wait until the moment our coins rise. We must patiently wait for the right time to sell our coins patiently and not too greedy.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:32:39 AM

It does not hurt should you invest each.The advantage with precious metal is thatif in some  bitcoin's value collapses (which will ne wayver happen, but it might) the gold's value stay the same, so it really is for secure-maintaning. With bitoins, ct's unstable, butth enough research you can earn more from this. wiii
knowing every aspects that leads you to be a successful bitcoin traders will add some advantage to you in terms of making decisions, as far as what  we seen right now bitcoin still much better investment than gold in terms of gains, its still an argument whether bitcoin can be  a liable assets or may  collapse
There is always a right to for each and everything which you are planning to do in your life. You just need do identify the right thing for that thing. For selling, the best time to sell your coins which you have in your wallet is when the market price of that coin which you have is increasing significantly and by selling your coins, you can actually get some very handsome amount of money. Do not sell when the market is down.
Yes, You badly need to set up some goal in order to work in a particular direction. Without any specific target, you are simply going to suffer a lot because so many people are there who are all the time staying in stress and anxiety because their coins keep fluctuating.

To avoid stress and panic selling, just stay calm and keep your energies directed towards one target. In this way you won’t easily get disappointed.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:14:46 AM

It does not hurt should you invest each.The advantage with precious metal is thatif in some  bitcoin's value collapses (which will ne wayver happen, but it might) the gold's value stay the same, so it really is for secure-maintaning. With bitoins, ct's unstable, butth enough research you can earn more from this. wiii
knowing every aspects that leads you to be a successful bitcoin traders will add some advantage to you in terms of making decisions, as far as what  we seen right now bitcoin still much better investment than gold in terms of gains, its still an argument whether bitcoin can be  a liable assets or may  collapse
Yes, You badly need to set up some goal in order to work in a particular direction. Without any specific target, you are simply going to suffer a lot because so many people are there who are all the time staying in stress and anxiety because their coins keep fluctuating.

To avoid stress and panic selling, just stay calm and keep your energies directed towards one target. In this way you won’t easily get disappointed.

Trading really can become very stressful especially when you get to emotional with your trades - we just need and must need to stay calm and relax. By having clear and fix target, it is as if you are already winning the trades even before you buy.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:40:39 AM

if i reach my target value.as long as its not i will still hold,thats
why lots of coins remain in me because of that strategy.coz no one knows
when time comes that one of my coins pump and thats the price of my
long wtime waiting.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: