Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:32:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should random jackpot blocks be added , as found in : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg40891040#msg40891040 ?
YES
NO
Yes, but the probabilities and or multipliers must be changed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Las Vegas coin. Masternode cost only $250!! Only 400,000 coins total!  (Read 78862 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:20:11 PM

To all people which have mined at the "old" pool before block 750

I'm not sure if the software will automatically payout the coins, however if it won't I'll need to pay the coins manually.

I wasn't able to get records for all shares / rounds, so I can't payout all coins "fairly".

The balance of the pool address is exactly "12.52350000 VGS" and we've mined around 260 blocks (reward 0.05 VGS), so I want to let all miners decide how we should split them between the miners.

There were some miners with higher hashrates, some with lower ones, so AMOUNT / MINERS wouldn't be pretty fair, that's why I want to ask you all how to proceed.

Sorry for this, the new pool is logging everything exactly..so this won't happen again.

Friendly Regards
- Nigho

I know I mined on that pool since it started but i was at 27-29 mh/s though I think you were showing 15000-24000 kh/s for me while I mined. I won't lie I seemed to only be getting 2-10 shares per block due to other 2 miners with KH rates over 100,000. Not sure how to be as fair as possible but maybe if we know all hashrates we can divvy up by percentage. I think I saw 600,000 kh, 400,000 kh, my 15-24000 kh and another that's was lower. The highest rate can get say 45%, second highest 35%, third highest 13%,fourth highest 7%. Something like that. Not sure what everyone thinks. I only remember 4 of us mining but wasn't watching entire time so might be another or two. Or just split the 12.5 up in chunks 4.75vgs , 3.75vgs, 2.5vgs, 1.5 Vgs. I was mining under separker on that pool. I think if none of the other miners answer we can split 50-50 lol. Kidding. Thought one called anonymous, mineru, separker (me), then can't remember other I saw
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:30:35 PM

I'm not sure if the software will automatically payout the coins, however if it won't I'll need to pay the coins manually.

I wasn't able to get records for all shares / rounds, so I can't payout all coins "fairly".

The balance of the pool address is exactly "12.52350000 VGS" and we've mined around 260 blocks (reward 0.05 VGS), so I want to let all miners decide how we should split them between the miners.

There were some miners with higher hashrates, some with lower ones, so AMOUNT / MINERS wouldn't be pretty fair, that's why I want to ask you all how to proceed.

Sorry for this, the new pool is logging everything exactly..so this won't happen again.

Friendly Regards
- Nigho

I know I mined on that pool since it started but i was at 27-29 mh/s though I think you were showing 15000-24000 kh/s for me while I mined. I won't lie I seemed to only be getting 2-10 shares per block due to other 2 miners with KH rates over 100,000. Not sure how to be as fair as possible but maybe if we know all hashrates we can divvy up by percentage. I think I saw 600,000 kh, 400,000 kh, my 15-24000 kh and another that's was lower. The highest rate can get say 45%, second highest 35%, third highest 13%,fourth highest 7%. Something like that. Not sure what everyone thinks. I only remember 4 of us mining but wasn't watching entire time so might be another or two. Or just split the 12.5 up in chunks 4.75vgs , 3.75vgs, 2.5vgs, 1.5 Vgs. I was mining under separker on that pool. I think if none of the other miners answer we can split 50-50 lol. Kidding. Thought one called anonymous, mineru, separker (me), then can't remember other I saw

I think I was the 2nd miner on the pool and I was pushing 150 MH/s
Ale91

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:39:37 PM

Friendly Regards
- Nigho
my hash rate was 370 mh/s
TimC
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:48:12 PM

Has anyone has any luck getting a master node going? The wallet shows zero on the network and I have had no luck getting one going. I have not seen any POS staking yet either.

Does the wallet think that it is always needing to sync and that is why it is not staking?

getstakingstatus
{
    "validtime" : true,
    "haveconnections" : true,
    "walletunlocked" : true,
    "mintablecoins" : true,
    "enoughcoins" : true,
   "mnsync" : false,
    "staking status" : false

}

Then when it gets a new block it get insync for about 2~3 seonnds and then it is back to syncing but 'staking status' never gets true

{
    "mnsync" : true,
}
freegold

Activity: 207

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 10:11:20 PM

Hi Vegas I'm on win 7 pro downloaded the x64 and set it up. Copied and pasted the nodes into the conf file and made sure my upnp was checked, but I'm still showing no peers and therefore the wallet is not syncing. What do I need to do, next?

thanks,
Rick

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:20:12 PM

anyone else having issues now where you start wallet exe, it loads but wont show on your desktop? I start the wallet, it minimizes to task bar then when I click on the wallet it wont open on the screen at all, just stays in the task bar. I then right click on the tray icon and the menu opens up and click on show/hide and nothing happens. I cannot see the wallet at all now on my screen. This just started and I have done nothing to the program or my computer. Restarted computer, restarted wallet, same problem.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:22:56 PM

Has anyone has any luck getting a master node going? The wallet shows zero on the network and I have had no luck getting one going. I have not seen any POS staking yet either.

Does the wallet think that it is always needing to sync and that is why it is not staking?

getstakingstatus
{

}

Then when it gets a new block it get insync for about 2~3 seonnds and then it is back to syncing but 'staking status' never gets true

{
    "mnsync" : true,
}

Ok.. we will get a fix out for this. For now, what I did is added staking=1 to the lasvegascoin.conf file, and restarted the wallet and got:

15:20:27

getstakingstatus

{
    "staking status" : true
}

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:26:19 PM

Hi Vegas I'm on win 7 pro downloaded the x64 and set it up. Copied and pasted the nodes into the conf file and made sure my upnp was checked, but I'm still showing no peers and therefore the wallet is not syncing. What do I need to do, next?

thanks,
Rick

1st check your wallet version as there have been a few releases. The current version is: https://github.com/keesdewit82/LasVegasCoin/releases/tag/v2.2.101.0

If your on the current version, and not syncing , then delete everything from Roaming/LasVegasCoin except for wallet.dat and restart. To verify this, I deleted everything from LasVegasCoin folder except wallet.dat and resynced within a few seconds. Nothing is needed to resync, not even a .conf file.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
TimC
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:45:33 PM

Ok.. we will get a fix out for this. For now, what I did is added staking=1 to the lasvegascoin.conf file, and restarted the wallet and got:

getstakingstatus

{
}

Vegas

So I added the staking=1 to the lasvegascoin.conf file and it shows "staking status" : true in the debug window. So I was watching the wallet and when the wallet sync the sporks/winners/master nodes are all synced the staking icon turns green. It stays green for a couple of second and then goes off as the wallet re-sycn the  sporks/winners/master nodes again. Seems to do it with each block.

freegold

Activity: 207

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 11:07:16 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 11:19:50 PM by freegold

Hi again Vegas am using Las Vegas Coin Core version v2.2.100.0-6e27778 (64-bit) and went back to my roamimg folder and deleted everything but the wallet.dat, fired las vegas coin wallet back up and it's still not doing anything. It has 0 connections and there's nothing in the conf file. So do I need to add nodes? or what?

thanks,
Rick

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:26:46 PM

getstakingstatus

{
}

Vegas

So I added the staking=1 to the lasvegascoin.conf file and it shows "staking status" : true in the debug window. So I was watching the wallet and when the wallet sync the sporks/winners/master nodes are all synced the staking icon turns green. It stays green for a couple of second and then goes off as the wallet re-sycn the  sporks/winners/master nodes again. Seems to do it with each block.

Ok will look into this more, and put a fix out.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:32:37 PM

Hi again Vegas am using Las Vegas Coin Core version v2.2.100.0-6e27778 (64-bit) and went back to my roamimg folder and deleted everything but the wallet.dat, fired las vegas coin wallet back up and it's still not doing anything. It has 0 connections and there's nothing in the conf file. So do I need to add nodes? or what?

thanks,
Rick

Hi Rick, here is the current blockchain as of a few minutes ago. Plz close your wallet and extract the contents into roaming/LasVegasCoin. Overwrite all files. It will sync and make your wallet current. It also includes peers.dat file to keep your wallet in sync.

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/LasVegasCoin-blockchain-July14th-2017.zip

Best wishes.

Vegas

buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:43:46 AM

Friendly Regards
- Nigho

I think I was the third miner with around 200 MH/s for about 14 hours.
loonie

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:36:14 AM

Friendly Regards
- Nigho

I think I was the third miner with around 200 MH/s for about 14 hours.

I am willing to forgo any share I may have had on the "old" pool.
loonie

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:13:56 AM

is pool broke?
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:13:34 AM

Hello Dev,

My wallet stucked behind 6 hours and no data downloading fro syncing...

How to fix this?

Thanks
okane818
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:31:08 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 07:45:10 AM by okane818

Hello Kees,

wallet syncing very slow, this is similar problem with AMS very slow syncing,
What happen to this wallet?
I am behind 6 hours block, suppose to be done about 5 minutes upon syncing.
Kees, why you are making this with the same problem with AMS?
Why you cannot copy the style of Bitquark very fast syncing.
FIX THE PROBLEM.
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 09:49:22 AM

Hello Kees,

FIX THE PROBLEM.

This is not my coin okane. This coin works very well with syncing. Within a minute I am fully synced.

If you have questions about Las Vegas coin then contact vegasguy and not me.

okane818
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:22:59 AM

Hello Kees,

FIX THE PROBLEM.

This is not my coin okane. This coin works very well with syncing. Within a minute I am fully synced.

Okay Kees thanks, but why until now my wallet cannot sync? always behind, any solution that you can recommend?

Thanks
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 10:29:18 AM

Hello Kees,

FIX THE PROBLEM.

Okay Kees thanks, but why until now my wallet cannot sync? always behind, any solution that you can recommend?

Thanks

Can you post a screenprint? Maybe I can help.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: