Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 01:11:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should random jackpot blocks be added , as found in : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg40891040#msg40891040 ?
YES
NO
Yes, but the probabilities and or multipliers must be changed.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Las Vegas coin. Masternode cost only $250!! Only 400,000 coins total!  (Read 78852 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

OK coin exchange wallet back online! Happy trading!!

Vegas

finally. it is good news
vegasguy can you check this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.msg35668768#msg35668768
Sorry if it here offtopic, but we have the same problem with your second coin. Can you update staus there?

Yep. On it. Working with Coinexchange on slack about it now.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:20:06 AM

Its good to see Coinexchange back online again.

@vegasguy

Have you come to a decision yet on the total supply of VGS, I know there was some talk a while ago about 1 million up to a 3 million total coin supply. I get some questions about this on Twitter when I make tweets about VGS, people like to know the max supply so it would be good to know if you have come to a decision yet? 

Also are you thinking about getting VGS listed on more exchanges in the near future?

Thanks!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
The_Money_Manager

Activity: 215
Merit: 5

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:26:30 AM

So glad to finally see Coinexchange has updated the wallet. I just sent them to my wallet and am 130 coins away from a MN. Just curious if there has been a decision on total supply? thanks for any info.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:48:51 PM

@vegasguy

Have you come to a decision yet on the total supply of VGS, I know there was some talk a while ago about 1 million up to a 3 million total coin supply. I get some questions about this on Twitter when I make tweets about VGS, people like to know the max supply so it would be good to know if you have come to a decision yet? 

Also are you thinking about getting VGS listed on more exchanges in the near future?

Thanks!

Yes, Im strongly considering capping it at 2 million, as that is the population of Las Vegas.

I do want to get on another exchange for more exposure. What is a good one , that doesnt want 1 btc??

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:08:04 PM

@vegasguy

Thanks!

Yes, Im strongly considering capping it at 2 million, as that is the population of Las Vegas.

I do want to get on another exchange for more exposure. What is a good one , that doesnt want 1 btc??

Vegas

I like the idea of capping VGS at 2 million, I understand that vegas but we need more volume for a CMC listing. I don't know any good exchanges that doesn't want 1 BTC. Well there was a good one which I mentioned a while ago, CryptoBridge however their fee is a lot higher now. I was thinking that maybe we could get VGS listed CoinCodex which is a similar site to CMC. Let me know if that is okay with you and I can send a request to get the form to fill out. However it does require a website.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:22:46 PM

@vegasguy

Thanks!

Vegas

I like the idea of capping VGS at 2 million, I understand that vegas but we need more volume for a CMC listing. I don't know any good exchanges that doesn't want 1 BTC. Well there was a good one which I mentioned a while ago, CryptoBridge however their fee is a lot higher now. I was thinking that maybe we could get VGS listed CoinCodex which is a similar site to CMC. Let me know if that is okay with you and I can send a request to get the form to fill out. However it does require a website.

Exemplens said he would make our website, as I have already registered lasvegascoin.net

I dont think another exchange will help. We need to get the word out.

THe cashiers cage is massive with over 50,000 coins. We could create a marketing campaign and reward people from the cashiers cage to market Las Vegas coin.

Vegas

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:29:01 PM

@vegasguy

Thanks!

Vegas

Exemplens said he would make our website, as I have already registered lasvegascoin.net

I dont think another exchange will help. We need to get the word out.

THe cashiers cage is massive with over 50,000 coins. We could create a marketing campaign and reward people from the cashiers cage to market Las Vegas coin.

Vegas

That's good to hear! I'll wait until the website is complete before sending in a request to get VGS listed on CoinCodex. They also require a email so one might need to be made for VGS.

Okay, yes I do agree that the word needs to get out as I have seen no one talking about VGS anywhere, I'm the only one on Twitter along with one other guy that has ever mentioned VGS. So like you said maybe a marketing campaign would help, maybe a Twitter and Facebook campaign for a couple of weeks might do the trick.

hakeris123

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

whois working on website?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:33:15 PM

Exemplens

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

I'm so happy to report that I finally have a VGS masternode set up. It took a few hours to set it up on VPS, a good friend of mine helped me along the way as I was having some problems getting it set up. I can't thank him enough for the help.

Now its time to just sit back and wait for more to come from VGS, I'm really looking forward to the website as then I can send in a request to CoinCodex to get VGS listed. Any idea on when the website will be complete vegasguy?

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3250

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:00:20 PM

Exemplens

now I promise the most firmly I will make few designs for the website in next two days. I have some personal offline problem, and I spend too much time to solve it.
I hope everyone it will be satisfied

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:15:24 PM

Exemplens

now I promise the most firmly I will make few designs for the website in next two days. I have some personal offline problem, and I spend too much time to solve it.
I hope everyone it will be satisfied

That is fine, I'm sure the community understand that everyday life matters come up and we need to deal with them so take your time. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have designed for us and once complete we can all start sharing it around and I'll be able to hopefully get VGS listed on a few sites similar to CMC as I think a CMC listing is still a long way off but if we can get VGS listed on others it will help.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:51:40 AM
Merited by vella85 (2)

hint @vegasguy

https://masternodes.directory/

they are pretty new and i guess it will be easy maybe even free get listed there

additional they run this campaign now:

Masternodes.Directory are giving away 5 x free coin listings on Twitter Smiley

Tweet: https://twitter.com/MasternodesDir/status/994363272567644163

would be a good way release some bounty VGS for people take part in this and get VGS listed

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

Wow, the masternode is really cheap. I will take a closer look to the coin.
Now there are some shared masternodes services and I don't think it will have a good impact on cheap MN coins prices...
What do you think? Roll Eyes
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:27:30 PM

hint @vegasguy

https://masternodes.directory/

they are pretty new and i guess it will be easy maybe even free get listed there

additional they run this campaign now:

Masternodes.Directory are giving away 5 x free coin listings on Twitter Smiley

Tweet: https://twitter.com/MasternodesDir/status/994363272567644163

would be a good way release some bounty VGS for people take part in this and get VGS listed

Nice idea! I'll check this campaign out and recommend them to list VGS.

I also like the idea of a bounty for people who recommend VGS, maybe vegasguy could pay like 1 VGS per recommendation or 0.5 VGS which ever best suits vegasguy. This could be a great way to get some attention on Twitter and make sure that people use the hashtags #VGS $VGS when commenting.

jimmy24651

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:10:54 AM

Is there anyone in the VGS community talented enough on graphics and such to design a nice looking paper wallet...?
The_Local

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:11:36 PM

Should we try and contact coinmarketcap.com again for a listing? Maybe things have calmed down a bit and they have time to add us.

If they still require us to have more trading volume, we should consider trading around a bit ourselves. We could organize here to put some Buy and Sell Orders closely together in the orderbook and then Buy and Sell a few times. It would cost us almost nothing if we manage to do trades  basically in the middle of the Bid/Ask Spread.
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:29:23 PM

Should we try and contact coinmarketcap.com again for a listing? Maybe things have calmed down a bit and they have time to add us.

If they still require us to have more trading volume, we should consider trading around a bit ourselves. We could organize here to put some Buy and Sell Orders closely together in the orderbook and then Buy and Sell a few times. It would cost us almost nothing if we manage to do trades  basically in the middle of the Bid/Ask Spread.

I'm not sure if that is allowed to create volume? I know some exchanges don't allow these as its creating fake volume. I think its best to leave the free market decide the volume, what VGS really needs is some marketing to spark some interest in the project. Then we would start to see the volume rise as more people know about VGS as right now hardly anyone knows about it. I try my best to spread the word on Twitter but its hard being a one man show as no one else tweets about VGS. If more people would tweet about it, then we could start to see the volume pick up and more MN come online.

taster2018

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:07:22 PM

I've 2 working masternode, but cannot start 3th and have error:

failed to start masternode.
Could not allocate txin

Please tell me where and how to find correct txin and why i have this error?
diepvien98712

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:34:26 AM

Ifinally withdraw vgs coins from coinex and have them in the wallet unlocked for over 24 hours but it says that staking is not active. When will staking be active because i not find any info on this with the new wallet.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: