Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:30:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Religions die?  (Read 20280 times)
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:17:56 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 10:37:00 AM by escapefrom3dom

Even you like it or not. It will be hard that Religion will die cause in a sense we try to find answers that we cannot explain like miracles that we try to find something supperior to us that explain this miracle......  Wink

modern religious miracles can't even be compared to modern tricks, which are much more complicated and more interesting.

old religious miracles described in fairytales are just aables of the ancients and nothing more.

bottom line.

u can't explain nothing with religious. we've got science so forget about this false shit.

The greatest Christian miracle is that people become Christians at all. Unfortunately for you, this miracle hasn't happened in you, yet. Let's hope it happens for you so that you will not be lost for eternity when God makes up His New Kingdom.

Cool

miracle? no, it's a mental disease for weak and stupid.

what do u need a mad cruel personified jewish deity for?

and u realy believe in born virgins and revived flying corpses?

Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:15:50 AM

Religion has been created to ease the worries of each one of us about death and what comes after it, who created our universe, etc. It has brought up a lot of philosophic questions and has taught people about different and effective ways to live, usually in a way of peacefulness and "love". The thing is, while the idea itself is harmless, people keep using religion as a tool to discriminate, hate, and in general, make the other party seem inferior, while also using it for ecomonical and political reasons for their own selfish reasons. Just like any other idea, it can be used in the wrong way, and it has, many times, but just like all ideas, it's not something that can simply die, especially in such a diverse and multicultural planet with 7 billion people where each one of us has different opinions and values. Blame the people, not the idea.

Religion is a wide range belief or tradition that has been restrained for ages on human society. It is like an idea which cannot be vanished as easily like throwing things. It is like a cancerous stuffs that cannot be cured easily or unfortunately maybe not be cured. Though religion won't end it can be a help at any cause like for example millennials mind were set at positive things and they have something they believe but on the other side which is the negative side Religions it destroys the unity of each and everyone.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:01:56 PM

Even you like it or not. It will be hard that Religion will die cause in a sense we try to find answers that we cannot explain like miracles that we try to find something supperior to us that explain this miracle......  Wink

modern religious miracles can't even be compared to modern tricks, which are much more complicated and more interesting.

old religious miracles described in fairytales are just aables of the ancients and nothing more.

bottom line.

u can't explain nothing with religious. we've got science so forget about this false shit.

The greatest Christian miracle is that people become Christians at all. Unfortunately for you, this miracle hasn't happened in you, yet. Let's hope it happens for you so that you will not be lost for eternity when God makes up His New Kingdom.

Cool

miracle? no, it's a mental disease for weak and stupid.

what do u need a mad cruel personified jewish deity for?

and u really believe in born virgins and revived flying corpses?

LOL

Flying Zombie Jesus!

He's the Zombie Lord... the one who creates new zombies!

Quote from: Matthew 27:51-53
At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook and the rocks split. The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. They came out of the tombs, and after Jesus’ resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many people.
(note: not a single one of the "many people" wrote it down... zombies appeared and NOBODY wrote about it until Matthew, 100 years later... not an eye witness)
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:11:50 PM

Religion will die necessarily. Probably the first place will die Christianity. This is because Western society pays great attention to the education of citizens, and where educated people live there is no place for prejudice.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
zaisha

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:52:18 PM

Religions made a lot of damage to human beings and our world in general. I'm not talking only about Islam, but every kind of religion, more or less, caused lots of problems.

I'm sure they will end. They won't last forever. But how will they end?

Which could the scenario that leads to their disappearance?
I do not think that religion has a history of many years, it is the product of history left us, if you say to the damage to mankind and our world, then the religion has long been eliminated.
Religion gives people the faith and makes people live more meaningful.
uacoin

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:54:38 PM

With the last believer
cigaLeider

Activity: 390
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:43:10 PM

I hope it dies soon. It's just a matter of time. Every day more people realize that they do not need religion at all Cheesy
Ivan16

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:53:10 PM

Religions are dying as we are developing in technology and as society. It is good thing. Al religions had their bad times. Christian had crusade war, now there is lot of islamists trying to prove something about the God in A bad way for society.

L87Mou

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:52:33 PM

Religions made a lot of damage to human beings and our world in general. I'm not talking only about Islam, but every kind of religion, more or less, caused lots of problems.

I think they have caused more good than bad. We just only hear about the bad. In terms of when they will disappear, I don't think ever. Religious thought gives people a meaning to a meaningless life. We're a spec (a human), on a giant spec (earth), rotating around another spec (the sun), which the latter two are literally little Dots in the sky like all the stars among our skies. Take it as a blessing. Life is what you make it. Some make it great. Some waste it. Your choice though Smiley
NY-city

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:05:40 PM

I think they have caused more good than bad. We just only hear about the bad. In terms of when they will disappear, I don't think ever. Religious thought gives people a meaning to a meaningless life. We're a spec (a human), on a giant spec (earth), rotating around another spec (the sun), which the latter two are literally little Dots in the sky like all the stars among our skies. Take it as a blessing. Life is what you make it. Some make it great. Some waste it. Your choice though Smiley
Today in the world very strongly develops the cult of atheism and to me therefore it is not clear where all these thoughts and new trends concerning religion. This is more and more observed among the youth, because the old people are more religious.

Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:09:44 PM

Religions are dying as we are developing in technology and as society. It is good thing. Al religions had their bad times. Christian had crusade war, now there is lot of islamists trying to prove something about the God in A bad way for society.

First of all, we need to talk about the fact that we are destroying ourselves. Therefore, if a person destroys himself, he will destroy everything that he believes. And not only will religion suffer.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:28:32 PM

First of all, we need to talk about the fact that we are destroying ourselves. Therefore, if a person destroys himself, he will destroy everything that he believes. And not only will religion suffer.

let's start with destroying prejudices and superstitions that are called religion. these are all the ridiculous remnants of the past designed to control mentally retarded people.

dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:29:34 PM

On that day (most likely a period of time actually, not a specific day), that we the people reach critical mass in personal- and collective [unified] understanding that it is fundamentally necessary (and imperative) to not only re-define and re-classify that which we call "God" or "Gods" or "Divine" or "Transcendent" etc., and what we most basically want this to mean and imply (personally and collectively [non-discriminatory]), but also act positively (in a wholesome manner with regards to all facets of being human), to bring about the demise of the old, worn out, ineffective, harmful and most importantly obsolete culturally-embedded practices and norms.
Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:07:42 AM

I really don't know to answer this exactly but i believe it will end when people decided to be one someday. I believe on what other people say that religion divides humanity. You know i dont really believe on religion coz its teachings are only man made. And most of its leaders are the notorious ones who are not following the rules they made.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:17:28 PM

It already started disappearing, while more and more people realise what a delusion religion is. As people become smarter and smarter, religion as a whole will evaporate.
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:41:58 PM

When human suffering dies out.

In other words....never.

Unless of course you are like me, who believe that Christ will return one day and put an end to evil....but even in that case, we do not believe that will be the end to religion but its fulfillment.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:29:46 AM

Religion made by man will disappear but religion made by God will last forever.  (Well, religion doesn't matter, relationship does. So no worries if religion diasappear). Religion is not bad, PEOPLE are. Religion give us direction, people are just not conforming. That is why it getting worst. No religion teach us to be bad, in fact religion become the primary tool why there is peace and unity in diversity.
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:16:36 AM

Religion made by man will disappear but religion made by God will last forever.  (Well, religion doesn't matter, relationship does. So no worries if religion diasappear). Religion is not bad, PEOPLE are. Religion give us direction, people are just not conforming. That is why it getting worst. No religion teach us to be bad, in fact religion become the primary tool why there is peace and unity in diversity.
It seems to me that this is a very correct observation and I quite agree with you. To date, divorced a lot of any ideas and even it is very difficult to understand that's what people saw whom they worship. Therefore, it is possible that secondary religions will disappear and die.
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:45:07 PM

In my opinion, religions began to die from the moment atheists appeared and their number increases every day when people realize that their religions are already useless in the modern world.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:55:39 AM

That's right that religions made a damage in society because of their faith, the objective of their own religions made them believe that's the right thing to do but and other religions its wrong.

Do you think that if we only have one religion it will be the same?

In the scenario in end of the religion, i think if science prove that were not made by the god and were made by some genetic mutation and evolution of animals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: