Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Religions die?  (Read 20280 times)
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:40:26 AM

Humans are the ones doing the damage, not religion. Some people uses religion as an excuse in the negative things that they do and some tend to misinterpret the meaning of what they are reading and what their religion stands for. This is due to the fact that no matter how faithful and religious we are, sometimes, the people that leads the church and even ourselves are tainted with our being human and worldly thoughts. Moving on, religion won't die so long as there are people who continues to practice and allow to be guided by religion.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:55:57 AM

Humans are the ones doing the damage, not religion. Some people uses religion as an excuse in the negative things that they do and some tend to misinterpret the meaning of what they are reading and what their religion stands for. This is due to the fact that no matter how faithful and religious we are, sometimes, the people that leads the church and even ourselves are tainted with our being human and worldly thoughts. Moving on, religion won't die so long as there are people who continues to practice and allow to be guided by religion.
[/quote

Each one of us have a religion because it tells here where do we believe. I think religion will not be die. When a couple get married their child will have a religion that he will be believe in his whole life. Religion will not be die because the parents will pass it to their child.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:22:23 AM

I think when all people not believing in jesus, gods and bible that's religions will dead but do you think all people will peace without religion? no, all people will anger easily, no mercy each other, crime will increase and other countries starting world war because they not believe jesus, gods and heaven.

mvidetto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:36:51 PM

Not in our life time. that's for sure.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:56:27 PM

Porbably never.

I believe that religions are almost dead. Only a few still try to control others with the help of religions, but modern society no longer lends itself to their influence and is guided only by science.

almost dead? far, far from that. Religion or beliefs will never disappear from society.

What do you mean? a lot of scientists were and are people of faith.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:11:46 PM

I believe that religions are almost dead. Only a few still try to control others with the help of religions, but modern society no longer lends itself to their influence and is guided only by science.
No there are much more religion believers than their own .Science is blinding us especially the children in school.
Religion will not going to die it is transferred in every family's form of disciplinizing their childrens.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:40:28 PM

But it's the religious mindset that makes people ignorant lazy and stupid.

Almost every religious person I know is fat, ignorant and stupid. So there goes your stupid beliefs.

I'd say let the religions die, they are a horrible thing. I have stopped believing in the bullshit when I was a kid, I guess I was too smart that I figured out it's all nonsense.

ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:26:49 PM

There will allways be religion, because people will always be afraid of what we dont know, and there will always be things that we dont know.
KitBlash10

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:37:04 PM

They are hard to end.
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:40:45 PM

Almost every religious person I know is fat, ignorant and stupid. So there goes your stupid beliefs.

I'd say let the religions die, they are a horrible thing. I have stopped believing in the bullshit when I was a kid, I guess I was too smart that I figured out it's all nonsense.
Your words have a huge share of truth, but if you look at the fact that the cult of atheism is beginning to develop very much, all these predictions in the future can really come true. Already today, all believers feel some negative consequences of all this.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:47:40 AM

Your words have a huge share of truth, but if you look at the fact that the cult of atheism is beginning to develop very much, all these predictions in the future can really come true. Already today, all believers feel some negative consequences of all this.

First you have to stop listening to BADlogic and his propaganda squad...

There is no "cult of atheism"

Atheism is not a religion, it is a lack of religion... it is a non-belief... there is no holy text, no gods, no dogma, no anything

There is almost zero organization to atheism... and that is only to battle religious crap like putting up 10-commandment statues and teaching religion in school, etc

It's like saying that people who don't believe in Santa Claus are in a cult and trying to ruin the world for everyone who does believe in Santa... it's just silly and stupid...

Where do people come up with this shit?

Is it simply projecting?  Because they are in a cult, they assume everyone is in a cult?
lisa255

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:17:30 PM

Religions are already slowly dying. In the modern world, science explains most things and modern people no longer need religion to orient themselves as it is right to live.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:39:40 PM

First you have to stop listening to BADlogic and his propaganda squad...

There is no "cult of atheism"

Atheism is not a religion, it is a lack of religion... it is a non-belief... there is no holy text, no gods, no dogma, no anything

There is almost zero organization to atheism... and that is only to battle religious crap like putting up 10-commandment statues and teaching religion in school, etc

It's like saying that people who don't believe in Santa Claus are in a cult and trying to ruin the world for everyone who does believe in Santa... it's just silly and stupid...

Where do people come up with this shit?

Is it simply projecting?  Because they are in a cult, they assume everyone is in a cult?

Well you know the old saying if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

Atheist cults
http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheist_cults
There are and have been a number of atheist cults and atheist groups which have had a cultish following. Some of these cults/groups still exist today. In 2015, FtBCon which is an online conference organized by the Freethought Blogs network, recognized that nonreligious/secular cults exist (for example, the atheist cult of objectivism).[1][2]

The atheist cults or atheist groups which have had a cultish following which have formed in history or exist today are often a result of factors such as: utopian thinking, fanatical devolution to various atheistic ideologies, a poor understanding of science/technology (or a penchant for materialist pseudoscientific thinking) and wishful thinking.

Also, although some of the groups listed below, which were founded by atheists/non-religious individuals are not entirely made up of atheists, they do have sizable atheist populations within them.

Contents  
1 Cult of Reason
2 Creativity Movement
3 Jim Jones
4 Raelism
5 Cults of personality following atheistic communist leaders
6 Objectivism has a cult like following
7 Fervent, atheist evolutionists
8 Cultish following of Richard Dawkins
9 Scientology
10 Scientism and origins of secular humanism
11 Nihilism
12 Freudian psychoanalysis devotees
13 LaVeyan Satanism
14 Atheists and the cryonics movement
15 Tranhumanism movement which seeks posthumanism and immortality through technology
16 Cults, social outcasts and atheism
17 Atheism and state indoctrination
18 Atheist cults and atheist denialism
19 See also
20 External links
21 References

“When men choose not to believe in God, they do not thereafter believe in nothing, they then become capable of believing in anything.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:01:35 PM

tl;dr - Atheism is a cult, blah blah blah

It's ironic how christians call everyone a cult except themselves...

As Jesus said, "First remove the log from your own eye, before trying to remove the splinter from the atheist's eye"
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:05:42 PM

Human mind always believed that there is a power greater than it and it seck to worship that and that is whys the wisest man that ever lived said “God has created eternity in man heart” religion will never disappear from humanity because of this desired. Though it has done more harm than good.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:08:31 PM

Human mind always believed that there is a power greater than it and it seck to worship that and that is whys the wisest man that ever lived said “God has created eternity in man heart” religion will never disappear from humanity because of this desired. Though it has done more harm than good.

If man has 'eternity' in his heart, he must have God in his heart too, because God is 'eternal'. Having this immensely creative power inside, I'm inclined to think that man has this capability to be divine even in this current temporal assuredness. Man, of all creatures, can make God approachable (reachable, touchable) today, tomorrow and until the day he dies - man can transmute eternal into temporal, what immense power he has.
2econd

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:14:05 PM

They won't, ever. They are intrinsic to the human condition. So yea, perhaps once we start uploading out consciousness to robotic bodies, a slight perhaps  Cheesy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:24:08 PM

With technical development and with social development the religion is gonna die and maybe survive only because it's cultural meaning and cultural value.
CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:37:35 AM

"When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves." - George R.R. Martin

Chinese missionaries flow into SE Asia and the Middle East
https://www.ft.com/content/69a41f7e-6b96-11e7-bfeb-33fe0c5b7eaa
Quote from: Tom Hancock
Plan to send 20,000 evangelicals to SE Asia and Mideast creates dilemma for Beijing

At a Sunday service in an underground church in Beijing, worshippers clap their hands and vow to spread their Christian faith in China, and beyond.

“Use me as an instrument, Lord, send me out in the world,” they sing. “I will go make you known. Lord send me.”

A Protestant revival in China has swelled the church’s membership to tens of thousands, and its ambitions are no longer limited to the country

Beijing’s Zion church is one of dozens in the country to have sent missionaries overseas, as evangelical Christians follow their country’s huge infrastructure push into Southeast Asia and the Middle East, creating a dilemma for the officially atheist Communist party.

There are about 1,000 Chinese missionaries outside the country, compared with virtually none a decade ago, according to churches and academics.Church leaders hope to increase their number to 20,000 by the end of the next decade.

Those leaders say missionary activity is a natural extension of China’s Protestant movement, which has grown rapidly in recent decades and now numbers about 100m.

“When a country develops religion to a certain level it will engage in missionary activity. This is very normal,” says Cui Qian, pastor of the Wanbang Missionary Church in Shanghai.

Mr Cui’s church has 20 missionaries overseas, mostly in Southeast Asia and the Middle East. They work as Chinese teachers or at state-owned enterprises, and learn local languages, says the pastor, who recently visited a missionary couple in Lebanon.

Nearly all Chinese missionaries are from “underground” churches independent of China’s state-controlled Protestant association, which for decades have been subject to Communist party crackdowns.

That experience makes them ideal for low-profile activities in countries including North Korea, Mr Cui says. “It’s Chinese-style missionary work. We don’t build churches and we don’t need much organizational structure. We survived the Cultural Revolution. So we have experience”.
Chinese churches’ most ambitious plan is “Mission China 2030”, which aims to send 20,000 faithful overseas by the end of next decade. The number, calculated in part on an estimate of the number of foreign missionaries who died in China, was affirmed at a meeting of 1,000 Chinese church representatives in South Korea last summer.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:22:55 PM

Religious people in many developed countries will be a minority by 2041, according to one Irish biopsychologist. A study into the beliefs of people living in 137 countries, which forms the basis for a new book, found atheism increases in more developed places as people become increasingly materially rich.

However others say that it’s impossible to predict the future, but examining what we know about religion – including why it evolved in the first place, and why some people chose to believe in it and others abandon it – can hint at how our relationship with the divine might play out in decades or centuries to come.

Religion will not die in this world full of beliefs and traditions. Religion is a beliefs where people believes in their whole life. It will not die because we pass this religions to the next generation that they will use in their daily life. All of us have different religion, but we only have one God. So we should respect other beliefs in their religion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: