Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:32:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Religions die?  (Read 20279 times)
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:12:00 AM

I think humans need religion for the spiritual balance so I doubt that it will just die even if we want to.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexandroVV

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:20:03 AM

Religions made a lot of damage to human beings and our world in general. I'm not talking only about Islam, but every kind of religion, more or less, caused lots of problems.

I'm sure they will end. They won't last forever. But how will they end?

Which could the scenario that leads to their disappearance?
Religion as a virus transmitted from generation to generation))
wRex

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:11:14 PM

Religions made a lot of damage to human beings and our world in general. I'm not talking only about Islam, but every kind of religion, more or less, caused lots of problems.

Please don't blame to Religions, every Religion never teaches us to be chaos.
who made chaos was the person, not The Religions, I think you never believe in any Religion.
Religions teach us to caring, loving, sharing not killing people or any bad things.
besides, that has some organization by deliberately making a fuss.
Religion keeps us on the track and taking care of all living things on earth.
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:49:09 PM

there is no religious teaching that destroys human life, all religions teach goodness and peace, it would be wise if we do not judge an event or problem based on its religion, its human is wrong, its evil person is not his religion.
religion comes from God, God gives all the guidance of life to man through that religion, the religion created by God will always exist and will never die, if there is a religion created by man then that religion will die,it will last forever.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:47:48 PM

I don’t think religion will die. I mean most of the people in the world believes in different kinds of religion. But, I do believe hat someday, people will figure out that it doesn’t matter what your religion is, just do GOOD in your life.
BTCOrganizer

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:35:12 PM

Religions are eternal. Religions bolsters the faith of her followers by promising them the opportunity to give eternal service in undeath. Cool
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:25:31 AM

religion will never die, the existing religion is sourced from God, religion is God's guidance for man in living according to what has been arranged by God so that man can always be grateful with what God has granted.
FunshareNesialMLMPenipu

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:52:42 AM

religions never die, only atheis if say religions die
Pratama1987

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 06:21:55 AM

not a religion that makes mischief, every religion is made to govern man to be a good person
but humans make the damage. they do not care about their religious teachings

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:27:18 AM

When will religions die?? I personally think they never will die. Because people who believe in religion will continue to exist. It is really hard to change people's mentality, so it would be really hard to make them not believe in religion.Even if alot of people change and stop believing in religion there would still be alot left in the world who will continue to believe in religion. So, death of religion would be a near impossible thing to happen.
SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:31:35 AM

For me Religion will never die. It will continue to exost until in every generations. When we are born relihion already exsist amd when we die religion will remain and still exsist. It is a part of our life ever since we borned. What we need to do is respect each of  the religions we have and remain faithfull.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:37:06 AM

I think religions will die once science explains all the unexplainable phenomena occuring in the world. But I doubt everything has its explanation. Science can never explain all wonders of creations occured in our lifetime that's why I doubt that religions will die.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
greenbitsgm

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:10:25 AM

It will never happen,religion will never die they will continue to exist in our society as long as there are people who have faith and believe in one God. Many religions where more than hundred years old and they still exist and continue to flourish,because they have faith in what they believe and it's what their ancestor has teach them to be.
I am a Christians and i believe in Jesus Christ who die in the cross  for our sins and that He is the Son of God. And that is what i believe and you can't take that from me,as long as there are believers like me,Christianity will never die and so does other religions.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:00:48 AM

It will never happen,religion will never die they will continue to exist in our society as long as there are people who have faith and believe in one God. Many religions where more than hundred years old and they still exist and continue to flourish,because they have faith in what they believe and it's what their ancestor has teach them to be.
I am a Christians and i believe in Jesus Christ who die in the cross  for our sins and that He is the Son of God. And that is what i believe and you can't take that from me,as long as there are believers like me,Christianity will never die and so does other religions.

Maybe you are right but for sure, the numbers of their believers will slowly drop in time. Most of the people now are asking questions that are not answerable by religion anymore, and the only thing the religious people say is "it is according to his plan". How would people believe that for a long time? Couldn't they answer why they are poor or why they are sick?

Sooner or later people will be an affiliate of religions they are in only in name, but never their hearts and minds.

Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 11:12:46 AM

It is not religion who does evil.
It is human who does it.
I believe that there is no religion here in the world that will want their believers to do evil.
Therefore as long there are people that who wants to do good deeds then religion will still exist.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Kava

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:32:59 AM

It is not religion who does evil.
It is human who does it.
I believe that there is no religion here in the world that will want their believers to do evil.
Therefore as long there are people that who wants to do good deeds then religion will still exist.

Yes, religion was created in order for people to be kind and kind people to support the life of their religion by transferring all knowledge to their children.

RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:19:45 AM

As long as there are people believe in the existence of God,religions will continue till the end of the universe.People may die but religion???No.No.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:47:44 AM

Can we differentiate between religion and politics? Because I believe the destruction or war existed in this world is based on politics, and religion is used as a shield for them so existing society of the world feel empatic with what happened. If you think a religion that will bring destruction in this world I think is wrong, but it is politics that will bring destruction in this world
im posible

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:18:47 AM

religion will never end or vanish, quite the opposite religion is the place where everyone coming back home from the frenzy of greed and greed.  perhaps many people hope that religion will soon perish but this is will not happen even until the end of the world.

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:34:03 AM

Well, there was a time when councils destroyed churches and burned everything, only in a violent way. People both believed and will believe, it is better for yourself to find a leader who can be prayed and he will give you relief from everything, than to find strength in yourself and overcome everything.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: