Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will Religions die?  (Read 20280 times)
telcell

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:15:33 PM

Religions made a lot of damage to human beings and our world in general. I'm not talking only about Islam, but every kind of religion, more or less, caused lots of problems.

I'm sure they will end. They won't last forever. But how will they end?

Which could the scenario that leads to their disappearance?

Actually religion exist to explain what can't be explained. Ancient times they worshipped the sun m mainly because they don't know that it is just a ball of has. They have a concept of a creator to explain how the world is created. They also have a concept of salvation to explain what would happen to us after we die. Will religion die? No, but it will change, it will evolve as we too evolve and be enlightened

Science still doesn't know for a fact that the sun is a ball of gas. When they say that it is, because they don't know it for a fact, they have a religion going for themselves.

Cool
If god is not a lie then why do we not have proof in 3d in the 8500 years that relegion exist.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunnex100

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:59:02 PM

Well, if you are looking to see the end of religion, I would say that you may have to wait endlessly because religion will be part of the world for as long as it lasts. People will always have their belief system. People will always worship their supreme deity and so, religion is not about to die any soon

mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:55:55 PM

Religion will only die when people existence will be gone. Religion is the peoples main reason to have faith in their own god. It is the source of their faithfullness with the creator. And as long people have faith , religion will be there . And thus religion is one of the source why people kill other people. Because of the wrong ideas , wrong teachings of their religion.

Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:03:42 AM

The religion will end when the believers dont believe in what they believe its simple. And theres no unity in yhe people they didnt want to cherish they religion. In that terms the religion will end. But its impossible most of all in catholic ^_^

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:25:08 AM

I don't think religion will end. As long as the world is inhabits by humanities we can not expect the end of religion.
Religion is already part of culture and tradition of every society, most of all it is built through the demands of the inner person of each individual.this is the evidence of the existence of God: the universal belief.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:54:38 AM

People always need something or somebody to believe in. I doubt religions will die ever.
Religion is taking help of different logic's to justify its existence. It is not going to die because it gives sense of right and wrong with reward and punishment respectively thus giving us ability to differentiate between bad and good. Religions will be there till day of resurrection because its the need of human life to believe in some sort of stuff in order to be mentally satisfied.
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:17:06 AM

All people need to believe a power. So religions wont die...

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
TeekCrypto

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:13:08 PM

Religions will not die. Since they exist people have the need to beleive in something, to have explanation for good and bad that is happening to them. Even education and science can't change that.
cryplot

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:28:57 PM

I think religion will die when parents cease from the very childhood to impose their religion on their children.
moanamakeway

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:03:06 AM

Religions made a lot of damage to human beings and our world in general. I'm not talking only about Islam, but every kind of religion, more or less, caused lots of problems.

If there will be no believers then the existence of religions will cease. I think even atheist they claim and believe that there is no God. With this argument, atheism is still a religion because they believe in something.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:48:24 AM

I think religion won't die , cause its in the heart of every person .
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:15:05 AM

In my opinion, religion was invented in order that she'll live forever. How much humanity continues to exist, so will exist and different religions. With this is to accept.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
CryptoLan

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:25:21 PM

I do not know if they will die out fully, but if they do I doubt that will be in our lifetime.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:50:12 PM

I suppose religions will never die. People need to believe something or somebody to believe into.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:56:38 PM

Why? Have you tried to belong to a society without religion already? Is life better, are there no problem? Do  think if there would be no religion life would be better? Are all problems in this 🌍  caused by religions?

shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:40:30 PM

It never will. Religions are very important in a civilization as it has the ability to shape and establish a culture, its laws and practices. We are all product of religion after all whether you like it or not. It affects the way we think and live.

angelina77

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:54:59 PM

I believe that religion as a phenomenon will always be, because in a difficult period human needs to find something, then mentally help him.
Urbanbypas

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:44:07 PM

Religions exist as much as there is human society. In society there are always people with limited mental abilities. They are the object of religion. Therefore, various religious trends will always exist.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Python2.5

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:25:58 PM

I think as long humanity exist, religion will exist. But nowadays, due to multicultural environment, people was expose on difference religion, beliefs, etc. This creates openness in one way regardless of peoples religion and its great. Religion should just be a guide to co-exist with our fellowmen and not something a reason to kill each other.
R.A.Y

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:46:12 PM

religion will never die, religion is a belief created by God to be obeyed by man, religion regulates about human life based on what is the rule of God so that human life become more orderly and good.
the rules of religion are always applicable to all ages and always teach goodness and love to others.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: