Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 09:49:04 PM

We can just use robots to do everything for us, so we are all rich and we can afford robots, so our world consists outof robots who do all the work and us who earn all the money!

It actually sounds great... Not sure what the drawbacks are  Cool

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:55:38 PM

That's true and good point. So imagine I am barber.. but rich (no need to work, but I do it because I like it). Let's say what I earn I would send in 100% to the community (police, fireman, etc). As it would be really boring not to do anything at all.
But would this work? If yes, why are we not in such place already?

You need to understand how supply and demand works.
You are a barber and rich, so you're not working and so does all other barbers in your town. The demand rises and people start asking you to cut their hair for 5X the normal price, then 6 times, 7 times... You finally decide to do it because it's such an easy money and if not you, then someone else will.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
citizenh-ssd

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:57:32 PM

We can just use robots to do everything for us, so we are all rich and we can afford robots, so our world consists outof robots who do all the work and us who earn all the money!

Lol. I wonder where they crossed the tramp with the panda? But now in essence. I will very much doubt that there is a person who does not want to become rich. The main thing for a user who has such goals is to determine the possibilities and further actions. First of all, you need to direct all your forces On the extraction or earnings Bitcoin point And only then allocate your opportunities for preservation and investment. The fact is that one egg can not be put alone.

UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:21:49 PM

This is so cool to read who really dont want this kind of life. At ease no problem to think and make life so easy pitzy and all you have to do is breath.
But then we need to be more realistic in life this is not easy to become rich one as you OP posted. Possesing rich life is not that much good like nothing more to do.
If everyone is rich for sure the range of status will not be poor to richest but rich to super rich. Balance will be applicable to this but then we need go back to the reality of the world dude.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:27:11 PM

The human beings will never run away from their needs so if they all will be rich then it will not mean that they will lose their hands but they will do what they will need for their happy living so they will not deny from what they were doing for others or themselves.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:39:21 PM

Who else don't want to be rich? Of course yes all of us want that. First, to assured that your future become stabled. Second, for us not to face any hard circumstances especially with the finances. Third, simply to have a good life. But in this case, being rich is hard or in that stage? It's though.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:51:56 PM

The human beings will never run away from their needs so if they all will be rich then it will not mean that they will lose their hands but they will do what they will need for their happy living so they will not deny from what they were doing for others or themselves.
in fact no one is accepting the fact that he has become rich and no long want to earn any more money, mans needs, wishes and demand cannot be every completed, they will continue struggle for increasing their assets, but he will never feel that he has fulfill all his needs.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:46:04 AM

in fact no one is accepting the fact that he has become rich and no long want to earn any more money, mans needs, wishes and demand cannot be every completed, they will continue struggle for increasing their assets, but he will never feel that he has fulfill all his needs.

Indeed,we always look and find for more, so what we need is to enjoy at the same time reaching our goal or continuing to do more but make sure it will make us really happy.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Lecam

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:09:46 AM

Who else don't want to be rich? Of course yes all of us want that. First, to assured that your future become stabled. Second, for us not to face any hard circumstances especially with the finances. Third, simply to have a good life. But in this case, being rich is hard or in that stage? It's though.

Of course everyone would want to become rich, who else dont want to become one? Who would want to suffer being poor, its so hard being poor. That feeling when you want to eat but you dont have enough money. Im sure that everyone wont let that happen to their kids, even i wont let that happen. I want to become rich, to provide the needs and wants of my future family, and then i will be able to help other people.
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 03:07:47 PM

Lol. I wonder where they crossed the tramp with the panda? But now in essence. I will very much doubt that there is a person who does not want to become rich. The main thing for a user who has such goals is to determine the possibilities and further actions. First of all, you need to direct all your forces On the extraction or earnings Bitcoin point And only then allocate your opportunities for preservation and investment. The fact is that one egg can not be put alone.
Not sure what you mean with "one egg can not be put alone"... Do you mean that an egg is not able to exist without the co-existence of more eggs near it?

If that's what you're trying to say, then you're completely wrong! What if I would put an egg at 0 Kelvin? I'm pretty sure it's still an egg... Just an egg that stopped doing anything...

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:27:34 PM

Are you kidding? With this logic you are overthinking(my opinion:-no offense)  a lot.Not everyone in this world would go for passive income,people who have knowledge about it would only do so.Your question on who would bake bread and harvest and stuff ,that would still take place by people because not everyone is interested in passive income and there is something dreams that a person  has and also likes and dislikes that a person has on different types of job.I am not saying you are entirely wrong on your view but at the same time you are correct in only a few places like robots might replace human work etc.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Panda Trump

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 03:09:30 PM

Are you kidding? With this logic you are overthinking(my opinion:-no offense)  a lot.Not everyone in this world would go for passive income,people who have knowledge about it would only do so.Your question on who would bake bread and harvest and stuff ,that would still take place by people because not everyone is interested in passive income and there is something dreams that a person  has and also likes and dislikes that a person has on different types of job.I am not saying you are entirely wrong on your view but at the same time you are correct in only a few places like robots might replace human work etc.

If everyone got a passive income, they got more time to think about stuff. Like how we will colonize the universe (Best ways to travel through space, etc!)

Then we got time to game and invest and such Cheesy

stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:29:18 AM

The fact that everyone in the world would want to be rich, do not be surprised they are all flocked hard work and why they do not want to join together bitcoin this great opportunity for all of them?
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:56:44 AM

The fact that everyone in the world would want to be rich, do not be surprised they are all flocked hard work and why they do not want to join together bitcoin this great opportunity for all of them?

Knowledge is a thing. A lot of people have heard about Bitcoin in the news or have seen something on their timeline on Facebook regarding the price and how it was so cheap back then and is now almost 3k USD. But that's it, That's all they know. Like we all know, profiting from Bitcoin requires way way way more knowdlegde then the knowledge that those people have. I guess people would've want to invest their money into Bitcoin but don't want to invest their time. Without investing time in Bitcoin, you won't invest money in Bitcoin. Therefore only small groups of people come into the Bitcoin-world everyday instead of large groups. But hay, in a couple months or years, those small groups will become super large.
NelJohn

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:57:37 PM

of course i want to become a rich man its make nonsense all peaple have a dream working hard to become rich for they family to make they good live and happy life in this world.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████████
         ▄█████▀▀
        ████▀    ▄▄██████████▄▄            ▄█████  █████▄       ▄████████████▄   ██████████▄    ███  ▄██████████████▄ ███▄       ▄███
       ████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄         ██████▀   ▀█████     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ████  ▀██████████████▀ █████▄   ▄█████
      ████   ████▀           ▀████       ████▀        ▀████   ████          ████   ████       ████                     ▀█████▄█████▀  
      ███▌   ███▌             ▐███      ████                 ████            ████   ████     ████    ▄████████████▄      ▀███████▀    
███   ████   ████▄                      ████                 ████            ████    ████   ████     ▀████████████▀      ▄███████▄    
███    ████   ▀█████▄▄▄                  ████▄        ▄████   ████          ████      ████ ████                        ▄█████▀█████▄  
 ███    ████▄    ▀▀████                   ██████▄   ▄█████     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████        ███████       ▄█████████████████████▀   ▀█████
  ███    ▀█████▄▄                          ▀█████  █████▀       ▀████████████▀          █████        ▀███████████████████▀       ▀███
   ███▄    ▀▀█████████
    ▀███▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀████▄▄        
         ▀▀█████████
One Stop Trading Platform
|  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████[/color]
   CONTACT COVEX  
info@covex.io     Telegram
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:04:31 PM

It seems like someone is giving a discourse on heaven. Being rich and poor is apparent in the first place. Say, Tom earns 100 $ a month, Dick earns 200 $ a month, Harry earns 300 $ a month and Jack earns 500 $ a month. Now we can say Jack is the richest, but at the same time Hary and Dick is richer than Tom. If Tom finds someone who earns say 50 $ a month, then Tom becomes rich compared to that person again.
What you are asking for can only be achieved if there is a mechanism to share all the resources equally among everyone in the world, which is next to impossible.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
crazycatwoman03

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:31:51 PM

Of course yes. All people in this world want to become rich or have a comfortable life. Who do you think want an poor life, no one. They want to survive in hindrances and want to buy a new things like others.

In bitcoin it is not possible to become rich. With studying about the bitcoin may possible to bring in successful future. In bitcoin the more you have an idea, the more way you can earn this.

In fact, all people tried their best to step up in their life, the all sacrifices in everyday job has a mission.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:47:45 PM

Op imagination is too far away from the truth I guess, fortunately not everyone will be rich and there will be always many people who make money less than others. Parents should parent their children and do not let robots do it, lol.
I agree that bitcoin can't make all of us rich as hell because people tend to sell their bitcoin as soon as they think already get profits.
Who can make more money from cryptocurrencies have to manage their funds for long term investment and make some business to get monthly passive income as Op mentioned.
fathur.aza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:13:27 AM

I think everyone wants to be rich and a lot of money, and waste money he has an unusual way. The rich man uses his money he got the right way, that's just a rich man.
akar87

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:55:53 AM

Rich perspective on most modern people is about matter. However, if we reflect back is: rich if we dont have what we need. The more we want, the poorer we are. Hope i am wrong about this.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: