Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:33:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40124 times)
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:32:50 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

This one is full of exaggeration, sarcasm, and, most of all, fantasy. Better look at the reality first before giving an exaggerated point of view. Though everyone wants to be rich, in reality, not everyone will become rich. If someone believes that he/she can become rich, then he/she can but will he/she become rich, well that is uncertain.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 05:30:45 PM

All of us can never become rich. As long as the humanity exists in this planet, poverty will also exist side by side. To become rich, you need either one of these two things - you should either belong to a rich family, or you should have some unique skill which can make you wealthy.
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:11:07 PM

Raise your hand if you dont want to be rich LOL. I can ensure that even you want to be rich, OP. We always want to be rich so that we can have money to spend for several purposes and raise our family

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:09:10 PM

All of us can never become rich. As long as the humanity exists in this planet, poverty will also exist side by side. To become rich, you need either one of these two things - you should either belong to a rich family, or you should have some unique skill which can make you wealthy.
If a technology is new and it is ready to provide everyone with a good fortune then why you want to be held back,make the most out of the highly volatile market ,the problem here is,if you have money then you could invest as much as you want and that is the case with every other crypto currency.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:50:03 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Yes all of us want to be rich but it depends upon your effort ,you cant be rich in just one snap of your finger,people will not be rich at a time.It doesn't mean that if you want to be rich you got it like a magic.Maybe if you win in a lottery game but only few are winners.People who embrace and move to be rich will only reach their goal.I dont beleive that all people will be rich at a time,everything goes on process.So people will get hard work fist to meet their dreams.Although if you are rich now of course you have to work or invest your money so that you money continue gaining.If  you dont move to work and your money is going out everyday,I dont think you profit without job.Money is easy to spend but if theres no replacement income no more money back to you,you migght go back to your life to nothing at all.Rich people going richer because they invest their money to bussiness.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:45:29 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 03:01:15 AM by wahb

yes that is right that not every one can become rich, but i think everyone wish to become rich, and for that everyone do their struggle according to their ability, but we have to accept the fact that not everyone can become rich even after a huge struggle. our luck also play important role in our life, some time ever after have good knowledge, education having good skill, struggling hard but still cannot make good money, while some people do not have any knowledge, illiterate  having no skill setting idle but still make good money. I thin it is only because of our luck.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:49:01 PM

Being rich does not mean being lazy. I know many people with sufficient resources to retire and enjoy life without worry, but they love what they do and they gladly play their profession, since something that differentiates humans from animals is their willingness to serve others.

But in addition, there seem to be certain mental abilities that allow rich people to accumulate more money, while there are people in need without enough financial education to manage and invest their resources, so they are called to preserve their poverty.

Therefore, I believe that there will always be different economic levels, and need to perform a job or profession in this world.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:53:39 PM

Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.
Exactly being a rich was everyone's dream. I think one wants to be poor. Because when you are need you dont need to worry anymore especially in financial. Life will be easier for you and I think that is what you want to.

gracia0023

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:05:26 AM

Everyone want to rich and every persons' they dream it. Even there are a lot of struggle, hindrance, people make way to become successful in their life. Become richer in future is provide an insurance to your family and life.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:18:16 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

Everyone wants to be rich but not everyone can. Beside, there are rich people and very rich ones. Even though rich people have their needs, they'll keep wanting what super rich ones have. Then they will still work hard to obtain those. But, back to reality  there's many governing and regulatory bodies in our economy to keep track and keep the balance. This problem has been foreseen long ago that is why, forex, central banks, and other law makers keep on developing laws that would guide the flow of income in our countries.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:33:32 AM

Being rich is not a big problem and just easy to achieve(in my own point of view).If youre a person with a good mindset and you know all opportunities to get money then you will be rich in just a fast time because you know what you are doing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Minerolero

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:31:31 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

That sound to me much more like a lazy person than a rich person. Some people really want to be rich so that they can do nothing a be served by someone else. However, not everyone in the world is that lazy. There are people around who NEED challenges to feel alive. You say "But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?". Well, there may be some people that could find this activity enjoyable, because they may be interested in perfecting things, to develop new ways, even if it is for making the robots to maintain themselves in the future. You say: "Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors". But who said that a person may not be voluntairly interested in taking care of other people´s health, because, maybe they are fascinated by the human body, by physiology, pharmacology, etc? Did you ever watched Dr House? Suppose we make him a very rich person. Well, he love medicine anyway, he love the challenges in finding the diagnosis, solving the puzzle. Will he be just sitting the entire day waiting for someone to serve him? I dont think so. Not every person in the world can be rich as you say, but do this mean that we can´t seek to reduce scarcity, to provide the basic needs for everyone in the planet, to give freedom to people, so they can pursue a purposeful life? If we can´t make everyone a big fat rich lazy man, doesn´t mean we can´t seek to have a better world with better conditions for everyone.
Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:48:29 AM

so true. Everyone wants to be rich. I was too. But not instantly but gradually. In life there are hard and happy. I want to go through all that with hard work. Because I know u tuk to get rich it is not easy and need struggle.
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:49:21 AM

Being rich is not a big problem and just easy to achieve(in my own point of view).If youre a person with a good mindset and you know all opportunities to get money then you will be rich in just a fast time because you know what you are doing

Indeed! Those rich people has a mindset and they see to it that they will meet it, and if there is opportunities to make them in the top they will take a risk and grab it. And I don't think those rich people are lazy because they have been working hard to get into that position of their lives.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:57:03 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

Perhaps all people want to be rich, but all people always want to do something. So there can be baker, that loved his work, and he will be rich. Ingenieurs, doctors and others all that people loved their work. And it is 100% that you like to do something too.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:41:47 AM

Of course everyone hopes to have abundant material wealth, with various work activities that they do with all the capabilities and knowledge of each,
To earn an income that can make their lives happy with abundant material wealth.
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:48:24 AM

it doesn't make a sense Cheesy
even a robot will service what we need of course there a man who makes that robot, and you will but the  robot cause u can't make by your self,
then another point there will be many war because of  greedy and all transaction stop.
then the point is impossible Cheesy
Everyone want to rich and every persons' they dream it. Even there are a lot of struggle, hindrance, people make way to become successful in their life. Become richer in future is provide an insurance to your family and life.

i agree with you every people their mindset is become rich but not all can reach it  and think if we all become rich who can implant foods like rice and  vegetables ? . the  truth is Person who rich is lucky because they have power to do something he wants and Buy everything he wants .
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:12:07 AM

it doesn't make a sense Cheesy
even a robot will service what we need of course there a man who makes that robot, and you will but the  robot cause u can't make by your self,
then another point there will be many war because of  greedy and all transaction stop.
then the point is impossible Cheesy

i agree with you every people their mindset is become rich but not all can reach it  and think if we all become rich who can implant foods like rice and  vegetables ? . the  truth is Person who rich is lucky because they have power to do something he wants and Buy everything he wants .
I don't think that "not all can reach it" because it is always up to the person who dreamed about it, if you dream about it then you are able to reach that. You just need to do something to make things work like working hard, having patience in the problems that we have or we are going to face in the future because a true winner accepts losses and they just continue moving on until they reach the finish line (dream).
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:14:07 PM

Raise your hand if you dont want to be rich LOL. I can ensure that even you want to be rich, OP. We always want to be rich so that we can have money to spend for several purposes and raise our family

Even the already established rich people wants to be richer so who wouldn't crave to be rich, it's just that we can't all be rich at the same time but everyone craves to be rich and independent so that he can give his family a guaranteed good life insurance.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:19:43 PM

If this possible nowadays all of us are wanting to be rich but it is really hard when you don't work hard also if you are the bread winner of the family not all can be rich with what you said there, mostly if you are born rich already maybe you are going to continue the legacy of your family related with business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: