Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:21:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131126 times)
aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:50:19 AM

Why do they hate some much this project? They just want fast moneys and we need patience. If you don't like it, look, there is the door.

I invested time ago and I don't regret.
NImiqNews

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:02:00 AM

Nimiq works closely with community developers and one of them has recently joined the team.

Learn about it in this VLOG!

Nimiq answer FUDDERS
Giving them the attention they deserve

What is this all about?
Nimiq is the first browser blockchain.
That means apps based on Nimiq can run directly in the browser of the user, locally, without the need of a server-side application.

Since its launch, this have been an informative/discussion thread for Nimiq-related topics.
In January these group of users were created with the sole purpose of spreading FUD in this thread:

nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, matthewgpu,
Frank_Lewis

As you might have noticed they always use unnecessarily aggressive language, huge red bold fonts and empty claims instead of serious questions.

Team Nimiq have answered here their non-factual claims. Also held a live Reddit AMA session recently where all questions were answered.
There is also a blog post with a  summary of the AMA.

Nimiq welcome all newcomers, invite them to ask questions, and would like to apologize for these users behavior and any inconvenience they might cause.

robin.nimiq

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:28:01 AM

the coin is dead. price is down 50% in the last two weeks. github is dead. no progress. only empty promises.

scam.

hello frank! welcome to the club. you will soon get banned on every channel and shout at you asking why did you invest in this trash coin
matthewgpu

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:28:30 PM

Nimiq's Tech Lead Philipp von    
Styp-Rekowsky is a drug addict.

In this video you can see a huge bag of drugs on his desk. Philipp's girlfriend tries to hide the drugs but actually holds them right into the camera. (Watch the video in HD and 0.25 speed to see more details.)
I am not sure if there is only cannabis on the table. Maybe the other small bag is cocaine.

The user "nimiqshitcoin" was right and another lie of nimiq got debunked. Nimiq is one of the most shady shitcoin projects I've ever seen.

I didn't spot everything. I don't watch every shitshow video they upload because my time is precious I told you! I warned you a few months ago about this scam team and their shady organization. Everything is hidden and they always hide everything from investors. Hurensohn posted a link with a  proof that shows clearly that they have been always lying and they consume together cannabis and probably they take cocaine as well. Robin Linus was removed from the project because he became too addicted to cannabis and he can't mentally work anymore. Philipp will be the next who will get brain wasted by drugs. This is why his stupid wife is always with him to stop him from getting stoned.

PROOF THAT THEY HAVE A BAG FULL OF CANNABIS, A MARIJUANA GREENDER AND OCB CIGARETTE ROLLING PAPERS.

https://i.imgur.com/sbYu9qd.jpg

IF YOU STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME THAT THEY ARE DRUG ADDICTS, THEN THIS IS EXACTLY HOW STONED PEOPLE LOOK LIKE

https://i.imgur.com/4VKlEVR.jpg

Sorry but I can't open the image on my phone. Imgur displays only a very small version and I can't enlarge it...

They even admitted that a full bag of cannabis was on their table where they did that vlog.

We have provided overwhelming evidence that "normana" is a fake account of a nimiq team member. Marvin Wissfeld tries to cover up the fact that the team is not working.

Marvin's Github profile proves that he worked only for a couple of hours during the last months.  Why do they still pay him about $200000 per year??

Moderators: Please delete Marvin's fake account "normana" because we proved multiple times that he is not interested in serious discussions. His only intend is scamming investors.

Not only this, but they also use fake trading bots to create fake volumes deceiving investors and now they even manipulate the price.

yes yes proof showing they consume cannabis. drug addiction at its maximum in team nimiq. robin linus pot head admitted that he consumes so many drugs that his brain got wasted. soon bankruptcy and soon their brains will get wasted too.

The project is a scam. They work "hard" to look legit in order to launder the ICO money. That was their initial idea and they work hard. It is not that easy to launder the ICO money and to look legit. This is exactly what they do, while they use drugs in Costa Rica. Simple as that.

Interesting finding. Maybe they should make a video explaining to us how they spend the ICO money buying cannabis and OCBs to smoke pot.

Interesting. They never answered this question about their drug consumption. Only their CEO (ROBIN LINUS) answered telling us that he got a "severe cannabis addiction" and couldn't work anymore due to the durg consumption.

Any answers for these questions. I didn't look into this, but I think they didn't answer to these questions.

1. Do you consume drugs (cannabis) in Costa Rica.
2. How many developers consume drugs (cannabis)
3. Why did you hide the fact uncovered by bitcointalkers that Robin Linus is a pothead.
4. Why Robin Linus suddenly stopped talking to the community?
robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:38:13 AM

Nimiq's Tech Lead Philipp von    
Styp-Rekowsky is a drug addict.

In this video you can see a huge bag of drugs on his desk. Philipp's girlfriend tries to hide the drugs but actually holds them right into the camera. (Watch the video in HD and 0.25 speed to see more details.)
I am not sure if there is only cannabis on the table. Maybe the other small bag is cocaine.

The user "nimiqshitcoin" was right and another lie of nimiq got debunked. Nimiq is one of the most shady shitcoin projects I've ever seen.

I didn't spot everything. I don't watch every shitshow video they upload because my time is precious I told you! I warned you a few months ago about this scam team and their shady organization. Everything is hidden and they always hide everything from investors. Hurensohn posted a link with a  proof that shows clearly that they have been always lying and they consume together cannabis and probably they take cocaine as well. Robin Linus was removed from the project because he became too addicted to cannabis and he can't mentally work anymore. Philipp will be the next who will get brain wasted by drugs. This is why his stupid wife is always with him to stop him from getting stoned.

PROOF THAT THEY HAVE A BAG FULL OF CANNABIS, A MARIJUANA GREENDER AND OCB CIGARETTE ROLLING PAPERS.

https://i.imgur.com/sbYu9qd.jpg

IF YOU STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME THAT THEY ARE DRUG ADDICTS, THEN THIS IS EXACTLY HOW STONED PEOPLE LOOK LIKE

https://i.imgur.com/4VKlEVR.jpg

Sorry but I can't open the image on my phone. Imgur displays only a very small version and I can't enlarge it...

They even admitted that a full bag of cannabis was on their table where they did that vlog.

We have provided overwhelming evidence that "normana" is a fake account of a nimiq team member. Marvin Wissfeld tries to cover up the fact that the team is not working.

Marvin's Github profile proves that he worked only for a couple of hours during the last months.  Why do they still pay him about $200000 per year??

Moderators: Please delete Marvin's fake account "normana" because we proved multiple times that he is not interested in serious discussions. His only intend is scamming investors.

Not only this, but they also use fake trading bots to create fake volumes deceiving investors and now they even manipulate the price.

yes yes proof showing they consume cannabis. drug addiction at its maximum in team nimiq. robin linus pot head admitted that he consumes so many drugs that his brain got wasted. soon bankruptcy and soon their brains will get wasted too.

The project is a scam. They work "hard" to look legit in order to launder the ICO money. That was their initial idea and they work hard. It is not that easy to launder the ICO money and to look legit. This is exactly what they do, while they use drugs in Costa Rica. Simple as that.

Interesting finding. Maybe they should make a video explaining to us how they spend the ICO money buying cannabis and OCBs to smoke pot.

Interesting. They never answered this question about their drug consumption. Only their CEO (ROBIN LINUS) answered telling us that he got a "severe cannabis addiction" and couldn't work anymore due to the durg consumption.

Any answers for these questions. I didn't look into this, but I think they didn't answer to these questions.

3. Why did you hide the fact uncovered by bitcointalkers that Robin Linus is a pothead.

don't even bother bro. they never answer to these questions. we already know that they smoke pot in costa rica. maybe they should answer this question in their ama vlog.... or in the next century.
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:14:43 PM

I also have some questions for you:
1. Do you consume drugs (cannabis)
2. How many of your friends consume drugs (cannabis)
3. Why did you hide the fact uncovered by bitcointalkers that you use multiple accounts to fake a conversation in this thread?
    Why did you hide the fact uncovered by bitcointalkers that you actually didn't invest in the project?
    Why did you hide the fact uncovered by bitcointalkers that you produced fake screenshots as proofs?
4. Why all of your accounts suddenly stopped talking to the community for a week just to come back with the same old shit?
matthewgpu

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:22:11 PM

3. Why did you hide the fact uncovered by bitcointalkers that you use multiple accounts to fake a conversation in this thread?
    Why did you hide the fact uncovered by bitcointalkers that you actually didn't invest in the project?
    Why did you hide the fact uncovered by bitcointalkers that you produced fake screenshots as proofs?
4. Why all of your accounts suddenly stopped talking to the community for a week just to come back with the same old shit?

First of all, WHO are YOU to make me answer your questions. I demand responsibility from the project. I don't understand why I need to answer to your questions.

1. I started smoking pot and I ended up being a junkie myself. I consumed heroin and that period was one of the darkest days of my life. I regret it totally. After 1 and half year of consuming heroin, my sister helped me out to get rid of this toxic life. I know what drugs are, and I am 100% against them.
2. Now, I no longer have junkies as friends because drugs kills the shit out of you.
3 & 4. Either you are stupid or you smoke too much. I mined this coin and I am totally disappointed because the project is at a dead end with no future and no updates. There are just a bunch of potheads partying with the ico money.
Scamiq

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:33:14 PM

First of all, WHO are YOU to make me answer your questions. I demand responsibility from the project. I don't understand why I need to answer to your questions.

1. I started smoking pot and I ended up being a junkie myself. I consumed heroin and that period was one of the darkest days of my life. I regret it totally. After 1 and half year of consuming heroin, my sister helped me out to get rid of this toxic life. I know what drugs are, and I am 100% against them.
2. Now, I no longer have junkies as friends because drugs kills the shit out of you.
3 & 4. Either you are stupid or you smoke too much. I mined this coin and I am totally disappointed because the project is at a dead end with no future and no updates. There are just a bunch of potheads partying with the ico money.

Yes yes. All of them team scamiq, fucking pothead scum!!! Especially that guy Richy.

https://imgur.com/sbYu9qd - Philipp wife hiding the weed

https://imgur.com/4VKlEVR - stupid stoned faces of team scumiq
normana

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:57:23 PM
Merited by F2b (1)

First of all, WHO are YOU to make anyone answer your questions. You have no right to demand responsibility from the project. I don't understand why the team need to answer to your questions.

3 & 4. Either you are stupid or you smoke too much.
Those a provable facts and I and others already showed to you in this thread.

Multi account usage: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1952324.msg50829557#msg50829557
Fake investment in project: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1952324.msg50783387#msg50783387
Fake screenshots as proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1952324.msg50867853#msg50867853
No activity of any of you various accounts between May 2 and May 8, even though normally it is multiple posts per day. Had some vacation?

@Moderators: sorry, we go a bit off-topic here, but as long as you refuse to do something effective against those multiple fake users doing most of the "conversation" in this thread, I think it is fine to at least educate everyone about it.
Scamiq

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:24:58 PM

First of all, WHO are YOU to make anyone answer your questions. You have no right to demand responsibility from the project. I don't understand why the team need to answer to your questions.

Multi account usage: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1952324.msg50829557#msg50829557
Fake investment in project: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1952324.msg50783387#msg50783387
Fake screenshots as proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1952324.msg50867853#msg50867853
No activity of any of you various accounts between May 2 and May 8, even though normally it is multiple posts per day. Had some vacation?

@Moderators: sorry, we go a bit off-topic here, but as long as you refuse to do something effective against those multiple fake users doing most of the "conversation" in this thread, I think it is fine to at least educate everyone about it.

Just shut up Norman. Or rather, Marvin Wissfield. We know who you really are. Get back to work and write some code, we can see from GitHub you have not been working past 2 months...
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 8143

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 01:35:02 PM

It is telling that they _all_ shut up during the exact same period of time. These accounts (all the ones I red trusted and a few more) are obviously all owned by the same person. I really don't understand the beef they have with your project but their behavior is psychotic. Nobody in their right mind acts the way they do, and nobody should trust a word of what they have to say.

I'm not a moderator but I'm pretty well versed in the rules. The best chance you have of getting them banned is for spamming, which is against forum rules. However, its not easy. If the same account posts twice in a row under 24 hours (back to back comments), use the "Report to moderator" button at the bottom of their post and type "double-posting in under 24 hours."

I've seen some sore losers during my days at the forum but what this guy is doing is on a whole nother level.

Good luck.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
matthewgpu

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:17:57 PM

Just shut up Norman. Or rather, Marvin Wissfield. We know who you really are. Get back to work and write some code, we can see from GitHub you have not been working past 2 months...

I don't even mind to answer to these ppl. I just wanted to see if the team has any official answer to the accusations of being potheads and smoking cannabis using the ICO money. Regarding your statement that the coin is going down. Indeed, you are right. It is almost all time low in satoshi. It is almost 19 satoshi and most probably it will fell down under 15 sat as well.
greekcomunity
Copper Member

Activity: 485
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:27:29 PM

I don't even mind to answer to these ppl. I just wanted to see if the team has any official answer to the accusations of being potheads and smoking cannabis using the ICO money. Regarding your statement that the coin is going down. Indeed, you are right. It is almost all time low in satoshi. It is almost 19 satoshi and most probably it will fell down under 15 sat as well.
yes the current market situation is indeed very bad, as good as the project is capable of facing a situation like this. now the market situation is less stable, it is rising upwards, I hope that there are extraordinary people

▀▀▀█ ▀█ ▀▀▀██ █    DeHero    █ ██▀▀▀ █▀ █▀▀▀
https://www.dehero.co?utm_source=8
Decentralized GameFi Application Based on BSC
nutildah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 02:37:38 PM

Do you ever tire of talking to yourself?

Even if it falls to 15 satoshis it will still be up considerably higher than it was back at the beginning of the year. Even after today's drop of 6% (rather insignificant by altcoin standards) its still up over 2x since its January price. You are being facetious by measuring the coin's price in terms of satoshis knowing full well bitcoin has risen 80% since January.

In short, NIM has outperformed BTC throughout the course of 2019 thus far.

What is your real motivation for continuing to attack this project?

I think this type of post is indicative of spamming behavior, which is defined by the rules as the following:

If a user is habitually posting obviously false nonsense ("obviously false nonsense" to an outsider, NOT to someone who follows or is involved in the discussion) just to stir up trouble, then it's considered trolling, which is prohibited. Such cases should be thoroughly documented in the report though (There are tons of reports that just say "trolling", but moderators don't have time to look through each user's post).

By the way, who gives a shit if they smoke pot? Its legal throughout much of the world. A lot of coders, developers and programmers do. Its not a point worth repeating hundreds of times as you have done through all of your mindless alt accounts.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
Scamiq

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:55:09 PM

Even if it falls to 15 satoshis it will still be up considerably higher than it was back at the beginning of the year. Even after today's drop of 6% (rather insignificant by altcoin standards) its still up over 2x since its January price. You are being facetious by measuring the coin's price in terms of satoshis knowing full well bitcoin has risen 80% since January.

I think this type of post is indicative of spamming behavior, which is defined by the rules as the following:

If a user is habitually posting obviously false nonsense ("obviously false nonsense" to an outsider, NOT to someone who follows or is involved in the discussion) just to stir up trouble, then it's considered trolling, which is prohibited. Such cases should be thoroughly documented in the report though (There are tons of reports that just say "trolling", but moderators don't have time to look through each user's post).

By the way, who gives a shit if they smoke pot? Its legal throughout much of the world. A lot of coders, developers and programmers do. Its not a point worth repeating hundreds of times as you have done through all of your mindless alt accounts.

Says the pothead himself. Useless fucker.
nutildah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 03:00:29 PM

LOL I haven't smoked pot in a long time. Want to talk about "useless"? The price of NIM has doubled in the period of time since you first began your smear campaign. You really suck at FUD. You can't even spam properly  Cheesy

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
Scamiq

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:05:00 PM

LOL I haven't smoked pot in a long time. Want to talk about "useless"? The price of NIM has doubled in the period of time since you first began your smear campaign. You really suck at FUD. You can't even spam properly  Cheesy

No one is going to invest a dime into this shitcoin.

https://imgur.com/eRhFde8
normana

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:17:12 PM

If you read the details of the trust rating causing this warning, you'll realize it is probably caused by you spamming the thread with useless nonsense, not by wrongdoings of the project.
Scamiq

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:03:51 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 06:15:33 PM by Scamiq

If you read the details of the trust rating causing this warning, you'll realize it is probably caused by you spamming the thread with useless nonsense, not by wrongdoings of the project.

Actually the project has done a lot of wrongdoing. Such as overly inflated compensation to team members (mostly the core backend guys) for doing very little work. And no money invested in spreading awareness and adoption of the coin. Which is why this is a scam project. No one wants to buy into a coin which is not used by anyone. The ICO was a misselling of grotesque proportions.
normana

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:21:05 PM

Actually the project has done a lot of wrongdoing.

That's not the point, everyone does things wrong. The point is that the negative trust rating is not because of any wrongdoings of the project, but because of your wrongdoings.

I'm not a moderator but I'm pretty well versed in the rules. The best chance you have of getting them banned is for spamming, which is against forum rules. However, its not easy. If the same account posts twice in a row under 24 hours (back to back comments), use the "Report to moderator" button at the bottom of their post and type "double-posting in under 24 hours."

I think the rules are a bit broken by design here:
1) It is not forbidden to own multiple accounts
2) It is only forbidden to double-post with the same account.
Thus, the rule that forbids double-post is basically superfluous as it is allowed to bypass it using an alt account or any kind of collaboration between two or more accounts.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: