Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:41:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131126 times)
vj1977

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:46:10 PM

You are so boring, kid. The team doesn't need to launder money becase they have already delivered everything they have ever promised. Theay are absolutely free to use ICO money, because ICO participant are not neither shareholder, neither investor. Every NET holder received exact amount of NIM, even those from East Cost of Romania, who receiving email from SEC lol

And one more thing, please try to make more qualitative fake news. Seems you are not able to negative impact of the Nimiq project
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:47:01 PM

Nimipet developer left the nimiq community and forced a license for copyright protection.

Nimpet? Where it go!?
I’ve tried to mine Nim with nimpet but it didn’t work out? So the developer left the project ? Anyone care to enlighten me ? Should I declare my pet dead ?

January 16, 2019

Nimipet project is no longer active. It was a good run, thanks everyone for taking part in it.

The main reasons for shutting it down are:
- Nimbus pool stopped working. It was no longer possible to mine food for nimipets.
- There were no resources available for supporting and actively maintaining the app.

If you were one of the last players with the "alive" (or resurrected/zombie) nimipet, to withdraw your NIM, please send your NIM address from the email associated with your Nimipet account to hi@nimipet.com

All remaining withdrawals will be made manually in a single batch, at some point during the next month.

Quote from: Nimipet
Hi, please delete the email address from your reply, or spam bots will find it and flood the mailbox.

Also, even though it is open source, the licence does not allow simply cloning the app as a whole. The source code is for review and educational purposes only. Intellectual property materials are copyrighted.

Very soon Nimiq network will shut down as well.
Dr. Robin

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:26:05 PM

@Nimiq_team I ve got some serious question for you :smiley: 1) Are you guys still working full time with absolute love and passion for the best of the project Nimiq? 2) Can you already identify problems in front of you, wich may create technical  problems? If yes, are you confident to find a good solution? 3) The first common project for Nimiq and Agora.Trade was imagewallet. Are you planning further projects together? If yes, what kind of projects? 4) Are you planning to find more partnerships in blockchain space, in order to increase the Nimiq ecosystem flexibility and awareness? 5) Is there already a date when we can expect the new website to be released? 6) is there already a clear plan, what exactly Nimiq 2.0 will be and how you can achieve that goal? Thank you :nimiq_hearteyes:

Not convinced, but thank you

Just please don t exit scam ok ?

on discord

People are starting to get v. worried about their bags. We will see the heavy selling start soon.

Why do you write such lies ? I was the one who asked those questions on Nimiq Telegram. You are totally turning it the wrong way. I'm with the Nimiqq community since the early days and I'm still absolutely loyal to them. https://nimiq.com/de/#team Those guys are extremely skilled and they are doing a great work. You will probably regret your FUD as soon as the Nimiq train left the station. You'd better inform yourself about this project while NIM is cheap. Anyway, you can come and discuss about it anytime. Our community is great, there are also a lot of gifted developpers, jump in!
andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:41:54 PM

@Nimiq_team I ve got some serious question for you :smiley: 1) Are you guys still working full time with absolute love and passion for the best of the project Nimiq? 2) Can you already identify problems in front of you, wich may create technical  problems? If yes, are you confident to find a good solution? 3) The first common project for Nimiq and Agora.Trade was imagewallet. Are you planning further projects together? If yes, what kind of projects? 4) Are you planning to find more partnerships in blockchain space, in order to increase the Nimiq ecosystem flexibility and awareness? 5) Is there already a date when we can expect the new website to be released? 6) is there already a clear plan, what exactly Nimiq 2.0 will be and how you can achieve that goal? Thank you :nimiq_hearteyes:

Not convinced, but thank you

Just please don t exit scam ok ?

on discord

People are starting to get v. worried about their bags. We will see the heavy selling start soon.

Why do you write such lies ? I was the one who asked those questions on Nimiq Telegram. You are totally turning it the wrong way. I'm with the Nimiqq community since the early days and I'm still absolutely loyal to them. https://nimiq.com/de/#team Those guys are extremely skilled and they are doing a great work. You will probably regret your FUD as soon as the Nimiq train left the station. You'd better inform yourself about this project while NIM is cheap. Anyway, you can come and discuss about it anytime. Our community is great, there are also a lot of gifted developpers, jump in!

Probably you are smoking too much pot. You should take a break from smoking. You are the person who wrote those on telegram.

Here are your comments today on telegram

Quote from: DrRobin
nimoq needs to be scalable for people to join the ecosystem. If nimiq does not scale, it will die
that s absolutely clear I hope

Seems Robin was on the right way though

I really hope you guys will give full priority to this topic. All the beautiful ecosystem isn t worth anything soon if scalability questions arens solved. May sound stupid. But blockchain is young and evolves fast. Obsolete protocols will somply disappear imo

again, stop smoking
vj1977

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:20:02 PM

Amazing! Romania is watching Nimiq  very close lmao
Scamiq

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:27:36 PM

Amazing! Romania is watching Nimiq  very close lmao

Also scared shitless bagholders are watching and worrying closely too. Your point?
robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:28:41 PM

nimioq bad project. dev stopped working. ico investors got scammed. troubles with SEC in usa.. digging is not profitable. team is exit scamming the project. project is dead. team is manipulating market buying coins to keep price afloat. project is dead. community left project. i got stuck with coins.. really bad project not worth digging. project is dead

Also scared shitless bagholders are watching and worrying closely too. Your point?

sell coins now. price will drop to $0,0002 soon
vj1977

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:12:24 PM
Merited by F2b (1)

Oh, that will be perfect buying opportunity/

Guys you should research one suspicious project - https://webdollar.io/

They do not deliver promised stuff from Q3 2018
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:44:53 PM

nimioq bad project. dev stopped working. ico investors got scammed. troubles with SEC in usa.. digging is not profitable. team is exit scamming the project. project is dead. team is manipulating market buying coins to keep price afloat. project is dead. community left project. i got stuck with coins.. really bad project not worth digging. project is dead

sell coins now. price will drop to $0,0002 soon

C'mon dude. Everybody knows that the project is dead already. We posted proofs that the price is kept artificially alive by the team. I can bet that they are losing at least 200,000 per month only to keep the fake trading alive.
andrewjaxx

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:50:21 PM

The stuff they are trying to hide. Community messages

But you will see, nimiq team will not do shit as usual and in 1 years max this coin will be dead... They had MILLION'S of dollard to make a project and all they did was make a browser miner and a wallet.  They dont seem to understand the reality of the cryptomining sector.

Im sure doing nothin new to make coin better and sitting of your ass and complaining will definitely bring new user
What make the core value of a crypto coin is the miner, if miner mine coin and HODL then the valu go up , if miner mine and dump valu go down.... It easy cant be more ez to understand....But the key to make ppl HODL is to make progress on the coin and bring valu to the table....

Yeah but who care bro , it is not related to NIMIQ
NIMIQ will become like those coin very very soon so gg

Haven't tuned in for a while anyone got an opinion of current state of nimiq
Like I go on Reddit and it's like X project is no longer actively Y project is closed ect
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:30:22 PM

Indeed, they are manipulating the price buying coins from the market. Definitely, in a couple of months, they will run out of money buying these coins from miners.

Check your math: You are claiming they are buying NIM so the market cap stays above 1.5M USD. Assuming this is true, it would also only cost ~1.5M USD to buy all NIM. So even if they did that, they would still have more than 7M USD left, which is far from running out of money.
And, if they buy all NIM, nobody else would own any NIM, so the only stakeholders would be them, so they can do whatever they want and don't have to listen to you at all. Luckily there are quiet some stakeholders that won't sell, because they are in for the technology and long term profit, not for the short term profit.

I think it's funny how some people here on BitcoinTalk log in to the Nimiq Discord or Telegram, write a few messages like "Nimiq is dead" and then write a post on BitcoinTalk quoting themselves as "voices from the community". Couldn't be less obvious.
Also to the few people here that always repeat themselves: nobody is stupid enough to not realize you are just FUDing against the project. But please feel invited to continue: You are bumping the Nimiq thread to the top of the list with every stupid post you do, so you are basically creating awareness for NIM.
This is (in my opinion) the only major thing the Nimiq Team wasn't able to deliver yet: proper marketing.
andrewjaxx

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:02:49 PM

Indeed, they are manipulating the price buying coins from the market. Definitely, in a couple of months, they will run out of money buying these coins from miners.

Check your math: You are claiming they are buying NIM so the market cap stays above 1.5M USD. Assuming this is true, it would also only cost ~1.5M USD to buy all NIM. So even if they did that, they would still have more than 7M USD left, which is far from running out of money.
And, if they buy all NIM, nobody else would own any NIM, so the only stakeholders would be them, so they can do whatever they want and don't have to listen to you at all. Luckily there are quiet some stakeholders that won't sell, because they are in for the technology and long term profit, not for the short term profit.

I think it's funny how some people here on BitcoinTalk log in to the Nimiq Discord or Telegram, write a few messages like "Nimiq is dead" and then write a post on BitcoinTalk quoting themselves as "voices from the community". Couldn't be less obvious.
Also to the few people here that always repeat themselves: nobody is stupid enough to not realize you are just FUDing against the project. But please feel invited to continue: You are bumping the Nimiq thread to the top of the list with every stupid post you do, so you are basically creating awareness for NIM.
This is (in my opinion) the only major thing the Nimiq Team wasn't able to deliver yet: proper marketing.

Price manipulation is an SEC infringement. No US stock company is buying its shares anonymously from the stock exchange to keep the share afloat. Nimiq is just doing this. They are buying their own coins from the market to keep the scam going on for a few more months. In one year they burned 5 million dollars already. By end of this year, ICO money will be already laundered in their own pocket. The project is literally dead! They use sockpuppet accounts to challenge ICO investors and telling us that their shady operations are legit
robin.nimiq

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:39:23 PM

Price manipulation is an SEC infringement. No US stock company is buying its shares anonymously from the stock exchange to keep the share afloat. Nimiq is just doing this. They are buying their own coins from the market to keep the scam going on for a few more months. In one year they burned 5 million dollars already. By end of this year, ICO money will be already laundered in their own pocket. The project is literally dead! They use sockpuppet accounts to challenge ICO investors and telling us that their shady operations are legit

yes yes. night and dark in china. they use Sockpuppets on internet to shill project. it is useless and shitcoin. nobody is interested to buy this shitcoin. project is doomed. digging not profitable for miners. skypool hash rate went down. many chinese miners stopped digging. project is booring. nothing new. useless. nobody is doing anything else than mining and dumping. project scammed ico investors and it is not good
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:22:34 AM

yes yes. night and dark in china. they use Sockpuppets on internet to shill project. it is useless and shitcoin. nobody is interested to buy this shitcoin. project is doomed. digging not profitable for miners. skypool hash rate went down. many chinese miners stopped digging. project is booring. nothing new. useless. nobody is doing anything else than mining and dumping. project scammed ico investors and it is not good

They are burning all their money fast. 5-6 millions are already gone after just one year. The community indeed left. Nimex and exchange just filled for funding because they became bankrupt. I can bet SEC in the United States of America will bust the scammers for the ICO investment loses and that they manipulate the price buying coins from the market to keep the scam going on further making new buyers lose all their investments as well.

Quote from: Nimex
We're seeking monetary support to continue running the exchange. At present we've been having difficulties keeping up with bill payments and after some consideration and discussions with community members we've been advised to seek funding instead of shutting down.

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/cotpRm7.png

Bankrupcy is near for nimiq team.
john.btc

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:22:30 AM

Long time no see folks.

How's going with the SEC report?

Any news from SEC?
Any news from Robin Linus, the pothead founder addict who got removed by his friends from the project to steal the ICO funds?

I see on coinmarketcap that they started a new trading bot buying everything lower to keep the market cap at 1.5 million usd. Too bad for them. If they continue using the trading bot to manipulate the price, miners continue selling all their coins in batches. Probably by end of the summer, the scam nimiq will not even publish a new transparency report because they would run out of all money by then.

Did they say anything about the stupid ICO investors (including) me? Are they looking for an ICO refund ?

Are there any news from the development team?

I heard that they took a break going into "research mode", pretty much smoking pot, eating sushi and surfing in Costa Rica.
Congtringuyen

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:19:22 AM

Anti fan Nimiq is too stupid and aggressive.
But it didn't seem to hurt Ninmiq.
Gold is never afraid of fire.
Scamiq

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:26:25 PM

Fuck Nimex stupid exchange
robin.nimiq

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:01:57 PM

Long time no see folks.

How's going with the SEC report?

Any news from SEC?
Any news from Robin Linus, the pothead founder addict who got removed by his friends from the project to steal the ICO funds?

I see on coinmarketcap that they started a new trading bot buying everything lower to keep the market cap at 1.5 million usd. Too bad for them. If they continue using the trading bot to manipulate the price, miners continue selling all their coins in batches. Probably by end of the summer, the scam nimiq will not even publish a new transparency report because they would run out of all money by then.

Did they say anything about the stupid ICO investors (including) me? Are they looking for an ICO refund ?

Are there any news from the development team?

I heard that they took a break going into "research mode", pretty much smoking pot, eating sushi and surfing in Costa Rica.

yes yes. fake mining. nimiq is not good. after one year gpu mining. team always say gpu mining not profitable. after one year somebody release gpu mining. project worst. browser mining -100x. waste of time project. useless minable coin. digging not profitable for cpu miners. browser totally waste of time. they manipulate price by buying coins from market. project is scam. they want switch to POS to mine with premined coins. project a scam
Scamiq

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:11:41 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 01:40:23 PM by Scamiq

Yes yes project is a scam.

It is only pump & dump coin. The original vision of coin for Grandma was total scam.
Scamiq

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:15:45 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 01:39:44 PM by Scamiq

These German bastards don't care about the users, miners, investors, developers or community.

They only care about putting the ICO money into their own pocket. Disgusting Filthy Germans.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: