Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131108 times)
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:39:22 PM

Is it like the Brave browser? what are the advantages over Brave browser?

You better stay away from this shitcoin if you don't want losses like us. This coin is almost worth zero. Actually $0.0005 to be precise.

Are you aware that your relentless FUD is actually promoting our thread and attracting new users? It doesn't take much time to see through your spam and find the facts: Nimiq is a great project and you have a second agenda.

Might look great to you but if I was in charge I'd have fired your asses already. Regardless of what you think my 'agenda' is. Slacker

Hehe. They are are developing this "great" blockchain with 200 views on youtube. This great blockchain with no research and no white paper. Just stealing concepts presented by other researchers. They are buying properties in Costa Rica for 1.1 million dollars. They are doing this amazing shit that nobody gives a shit. They are promoting the browser mining, while it is about 20 times slower than a GPU miner. The miners are just dumping coins on stupid buyers and some devs are playing with nimiq because they still have a couple of millions to invest.

@Nimiq Let me tell you something. People are taking a look only because they see you as a gorgeous chick having a few millions of dollars scammed from stupid ICO investors. When the moolah disappears, then people will see that you are ugly as fuck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scamiq

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:08:25 PM

You better stay away from this shitcoin if you don't want losses like us. This coin is almost worth zero. Actually $0.0005 to be precise.

Are you aware that your relentless FUD is actually promoting our thread and attracting new users? It doesn't take much time to see through your spam and find the facts: Nimiq is a great project and you have a second agenda.

Might look great to you but if I was in charge I'd have fired your asses already. Regardless of what you think my 'agenda' is. Slacker

Hehe. They are are developing this "great" blockchain with 200 views on youtube. This great blockchain with no research and no white paper. Just stealing concepts presented by other researchers. They are buying properties in Costa Rica for 1.1 million dollars. They are doing this amazing shit that nobody gives a shit. They are promoting the browser mining, while it is about 20 times slower than a GPU miner. The miners are just dumping coins on stupid buyers and some devs are playing with nimiq because they still have a couple of millions to invest.

@Nimiq Let me tell you something. People are taking a look only because they see you as a gorgeous chick having a few millions of dollars scammed from stupid ICO investors. When the moolah disappears, then people will see that you are ugly as fuck.

Preach it brother! You are right of course, more than a few of them are literally ugly as fuck like Pascal, Marvin, Elion, Richy, Philipp, Curd, Sui, Sven and of course how can we forget Robin the scammaster himself. These ugly fucks have a high opinion of themselves ever since they conducted their successful cash grab, but they are shocked to realise that literally nobody gives a fuck about their shitchain, let alone contribute to the ecosystem for free while they themselves are gorging on the ICO funds. A veritable shitshow indeed, one that will be mercifully over in the fullness of time.
sasha.new

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:20:01 PM

Preach it brother! You are right of course, more than a few of them are literally ugly as fuck like Pascal, Marvin, Elion, Richy, Philipp, Curd, Sui, Sven and of course how can we forget Robin the scammaster himself. These ugly fucks have a high opinion of themselves ever since they conducted their successful cash grab, but they are shocked to realise that literally nobody gives a fuck about their shitchain, let alone contribute to the ecosystem for free while they themselves are gorging on the ICO funds. A veritable shitshow indeed, one that will be mercifully over in the fullness of time.

Yes man! I am also  determined to shout out the truth and only the truth about this shitshow presented by them. The scammaster Robin stole almost 13 million dollars from stupid investors by presenting a fake demo and a scam project. I did lose a tremendous amount of money and I am determined to fight for my money! They started this fight by banning me on all channels after I started to doubt their transparency with us. After some time, I have found out that these people are lying after 5 minutes. The shitshow must end. If I will not be able to recover my tremendous loses in this life, at least I can warn other people about their scam and their shady operations to deceive people.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:53:55 PM

I just read that someone is earning $180,000, but has that been confirmed by the team itself or who found out that information?
sasha.new

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:57:27 PM

I just read that someone is earning $180,000, but has that been confirmed by the team itself or who found out that information?

Robin Linus, the cannabis addict founder went berserk asking the team to reduce their salaries from $200,000 + bonuses per year down to $80,000. Pretty much nothing happened. They are just laundering the money through bonuses, additional expenses, travel, salaries. Just imagine that housing, food & beverages, travel, and IT equipments are separate from the salary and bonuses. They posted that just one of the dev is making $90 an hour without additional costs. PROJECT IS A SCAM
Scamiq

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:37:40 PM

Ex-founder of the project did. He himself is trying to sue his former teammates for 1/3 of the funds so he can continue to fund his cannabis addiction. Scumbags the whole lot of them.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:09:14 PM

Ex-founder of the project did. He himself is trying to sue his former teammates for 1/3 of the funds so he can continue to fund his cannabis addiction. Scumbags the whole lot of them.

Hey hey hey! His name is Robin Linus, the scammaster himself is still the founder and president of the foundation. Nobody removed him so far. But indeed, he is trying to sue his former teammates for 1/3 of the ICO money to fund his cannabis addiction and hey, buy a lambo!
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:15:05 PM

Wow, I heard about this project back in 2017 and now I found it in Last posts and I can see mainnet started and mining too.
I would like to ask if someone is able to tell me about profitability.
Are there any profitability calculators for this coin?

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:18:19 PM

Wow, I heard about this project back in 2017 and now I found it in Last posts and I can see mainnet started and mining too.

It is the worst project ever. ICO Investors lost 99.9% of their investments. MIning in the browser is 10 times worst than mining with a GPU card in termainal. The project is a scam and a continous shitshow. The team is laundering the ICO money buying villas in Costa Rica. The Founder of the project was "removed" from the project because of his addiction to cannabis. Now Robin Linus, founder of nimiq is suing his teammates requesting 1/3 of ICO money for his own disposal
Congtringuyen

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:12:59 AM

***A flock of dogs are barking aggressively, the group continues to come***

Nimiq project is gold in the near future.
So gold never fear fire.
Keep barking again.
F2b

Activity: 2087
Merit: 873

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:30:06 AM

Mining isn't profitable at the moment. You would find a calculator here: https://calc.nimiqx.com/
Until now, it was only CPU mining (but some people were mining with free VPS trials) and GPU miners came out a few days ago (that's probably why the hashrate is growing these days).
You can find other community websites at http://nimiq.community/
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:41:16 PM

Mining isn't profitable at the moment. You would find a calculator here: https://calc.nimiqx.com/
Until now, it was only CPU mining (but some people were mining with free VPS trials) and GPU miners came out a few days ago (that's probably why the hashrate is growing these days).

I think Nimiq is among the most profitable coins for some GPUs. If it is profitable at all, depends on your local energy prices etc.

For example, a 1080ti gives you about 300 kH/s on Nimiq, a revenue of about 1500 NIM/day, which is approximately 1 USD/day. The same GPU gives you around 50 MH/s on Ethereum, a revenue of 0.0046 ETH/day, which would be around 0.54 USD/day. RVN would give you around 0.67 USD/day. (data from cointomine.today and whattomine.today)
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:08:19 PM

I think Nimiq is among the most profitable coins for some GPUs. If it is profitable at all, depends on your local energy prices etc.

For example, a 1080ti gives you about 300 kH/s on Nimiq, a revenue of about 1500 NIM/day, which is approximately 1 USD/day. The same GPU gives you around 50 MH/s on Ethereum, a revenue of 0.0046 ETH/day, which would be around 0.54 USD/day. RVN would give you around 0.67 USD/day. (data from cointomine.today and whattomine.today)

Stupid Marvin sockpuppet account who doesn't know to do basic math.

A 1080ti with 300kh/s generating 1.5k nim/day multiplied with the price (that is kept afloat artificially by the scam team) is $0,87 and not $1 as you are lying.

A 1080ti using ETHASH generates 55MH/s on Ethereum, a revenue of 0.004993 ETH per day according to https://whattomine.com/coins/151-eth-ethash?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=55.0&p=20&fee=0.0&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

The project is a continuous shitshow scam. They are being sued by Robin Linus who is still the President of the Foundation and was "removed" from power by his teammates in order to take control over the money and because Robin became a severe cannabis drug abuser. In one year, they wasted about 5 million USD. From 12.8 USD ICO, now they own only 8 million USD. The burning rate is about $200,000 a month. And the wages of a developer is $200,000 a year without additional bonuses, travel expenses, chef, food & beverages. Most of the community left, most of the developers left and closed their apps (nimipet, philpool, nimbus, beepool, nimigames). The project is a scam. They confirmed that they use trading bots wasting ico money to keep the price afloat buying coins from the market. The entire project is a SHITCOIN and a continous SHITSHOW

robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:12:44 PM

The project is a continuous shitshow scam. They are being sued by Robin Linus who is still the President of the Foundation and was "removed" from power by his teammates in order to take control over the money and because Robin became a severe cannabis drug abuser. In one year, they wasted about 5 million USD. From 12.8 USD ICO, now they own only 8 million USD. The burning rate is about $200,000 a month. And the wages of a developer is $200,000 a year without additional bonuses, travel expenses, chef, food & beverages. Most of the community left, most of the developers left and closed their apps (nimipet, philpool, nimbus, beepool, nimigames). The project is a scam. They confirmed that they use trading bots wasting ico money to keep the price afloat buying coins from the market. The entire project is a SHITCOIN and a continous SHITSHOW

yes yes. project is dead. gpu mining not profitable. nobody buys shitcoin nimiq anymore. 100% project dead. community devs left the project. only shillers with big bagholds remained shilling project. project will shutdown in 6-12 months because ICO funds evaporates.

***A flock of dogs are barking aggressively, the group continues to come***

Keep barking again.

sure sure,  caravan is wasting $200,000 per month. by end of the year, project bankrupt  Wink Wink
wentian.cn

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:31:04 PM

I already sold 10% of my bags of this trash coin. I still have 90% and most probably I will liquidate the remaining of my bags soon. You guys are totally pathetic. You blame others for your own troubles. You are the guys who have a cannabis abuse as a Founder of the project, you are the guys who lost me 99.99% of my ICO investment although I am holding this trash coin for over one and half years. The project is dead and it will die in the following months. There is no way this project can be in the top 100. It is IMPOSSIBLE. Dream got blown away from the last few months. This is only the beginning of the dead. I am just curious to know what else I will find out when Robin Linus will get rogue again soon.

I have liquidated over 40% of my bag. In two days, I will liquidate all my nims. It was a total failure and a really bad investment for me and four thousand other people. The only way to make money into this scam project is to hack hundreds of computers and put them making this trash coin dumping coins to the stupid buyers. There is no utility and no unique selling point.

I have liquidated all my bag now !! I am done with this useless shitcoin !! I am done with their stupid shitshow on youtube !! The project is dead and they don't do anything to save this useless coin. They are not even interested to save this coin. Their only interest is to save as much moolah as possible from the ICO money for themselves. This is the truth and the reason why no one from their organisation is paid with NIMs and all developers take BTC,ETH, and fiat as salaries. It is certain that through their shady organization they are laundering ICO money in Costa Rica. They even know that the project is dead. Now they are planning to switch to Proof of Stake to mine with their foundation coins to keep the scam afloat! Worst possible project in the world! The team is just clueless and they don't give a fuck about the ICO investors! They are just interested to keep the moolah for themselves buying later on lambos from the ico money.

I am glad I have released all my trash coins. I am free from the shitshow. I just hope SEC will kick their asses and we will see the scammers with the scammaster Robin Linus behind the bars. Maybe we will see a few shillers behind bars as well. There is literally no difference between the bitconnect scam and nimiq ico scam.
john.btc

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:40:34 PM

Somebody on Reddit who was as well banned most of the time, posted an interesting comment on the reddit topic. Check this out

Quote from: CryptoInvestor89

So now that this coins price recently lost ANOTHER 25% of its value, I wonder how much lower can it go! The rally around October was a blessing and thank God I sold! I now ask to the marketing referent of Nimiq what follows: I noticed more than few times that through surveys etc you try to catch what value does the community associate to this coin, maybe in an effort to understand what aspects should be highlighted the most to and be percieved appealing about this coin. Let me ask you this: did you know that a fundamental principle used by traders to decide when and whether to invest or not is that price disconts EVERY information about the coin? Basically investors do not proceed to analyze fundamentals, decide to believe in a coin and buy it. No. Analysts look at graphs and decide what to do just looking at price and price only because trading theory teaches that the price movements are already indicating the value of the fundamentals. So I suggest you stop going around to ask people what they think about Nimiq and start looking at the price as indicator that can give you the answers you are seeking. The market and therefore investors are currently not giving value to Nimiq and making money at the expenses of the poor guys who fall for the "buy the dip" mantra, because every dip is never the final dip: this coin is goin deeper AND deeper. Please, team, start being scared about price movements of this coin. Information is INSIDE the price and even in a situation of bear market, Nimiq has shown a awful performace compared even to Bitcoin which lost itself quite a lot. You are not going down with the bears, you are going down MORE than the bears.

Now, it is clearly that they started to buy cheap coins from the market to keep the price afloat, making the scam going on further to scam new buyers.
normana

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:50:52 PM

A 1080ti with 300kh/s generating 1.5k nim/day multiplied with the price (that is kept afloat artificially by the scam team) is $0,87 and not $1 as you are lying.

A 1080ti using ETHASH generates 55MH/s on Ethereum, a revenue of 0.004993 ETH per day according to https://whattomine.com/coins/151-eth-ethash?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=55.0&p=20&fee=0.0&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

Thanks for your contribution. I guess I just had slightly different data points (because, as you know, prices in crypto fluctuate a lot).
My message (that NIM is more profitable to mine with 1080ti than ETH) is still valid with your numbers (0.004993 ETH = 0.59 USD < 0.87 USD), so thanks for confirming.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:53:28 PM

The team spent investors ' money in vain and now the project turned out to be fraudulent, deceived many people who believed in it. I hope that the perpetrators will be punished.
robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:57:44 PM

The team spent investors ' money in vain and now the project turned out to be fraudulent, deceived many people who believed in it. I hope that the perpetrators will be punished.

yes yes. Robin Linus (founder of nimiq and cannabis addict ) posted on telegram that the current team is performing a fraudulent scam to deceiving new investors. they "work" on nimiq to launder ICO money from investors. project really bad and hijacked into a scam.
normana

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:26:37 PM

Did you check the latest AMA https://www.reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/aeld86/team_nimiq_ama/ and the financial transparency report mid 2018 https://medium.com/nimiq-network/transparency-report-74d4d89933fe ?
The numbers presented to the public are consistent and they still should have more than 9 Mio. USD worth of assets (even though assets lost value due to bear market). If they had just left the investors funds (60k ETH), they would have less than 9 Mio USD now, so I don't think we can complain about how they used the funds (they most likely could have done better, but that's not the point). Also it seems that they run as a non-profit foundation in Switzerland ("Nimiq Stiftung", registered in Zug), so any kind of money wasting would probably cause punishment through Swiss authorities.

I think the team should definitely improve on communication, transparency and marketing. The former two mostly to reduce the FUD, marketing to boost the price. If the backing foundation still has more 9 Mio. USD of assets, it's complete nonsense that the market cap of NIM is less than that very same amount.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: