Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency  (Read 52630 times)
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:50:30 AM

Traveling with bitcoin/crypto currency, that is one interesting project you have here.
I've always wondering if bitcoin/crypto currency will be accepted everywhere in this world so we could utilize our bitcoin/crypto currency easily.

Thanks, this is possible if you take 1 step at a time. Negotiating with different hotel groups no matter their size is. We need to show others that this solution works for their own good.
Good project will be many developers in the field of tour and travel who are interested in this project. Strongly agree if in cooperation with Hotel and Mall.
Good luck.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:09:27 AM

Confirmations, tx fees, supply, etc?

Initial Specs:
Volume: 8.8 billion
Type: POW/POS Scrypt
Staking Rate: 2% p.a
TOA Coin (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 03:02:31 PM

Our 5-year target price is $1 each so its a long term project. We might also venture out to Smart Contracts if we can see that the it will be needed or at least bring in a major benefit to the users and if 3rd party systems are already into Crypto 2.0.

FarmerOak

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:07:41 PM

How long has this project been in active development?

ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:36:41 PM

Traveling with bitcoin/crypto currency, that is one interesting project you have here.
I've always wondering if bitcoin/crypto currency will be accepted everywhere in this world so we could utilize our bitcoin/crypto currency easily.

Thanks, this is possible if you take 1 step at a time. Negotiating with different hotel groups no matter their size is. We need to show others that this solution works for their own good.
Good project will be many developers in the field of tour and travel who are interested in this project. Strongly agree if in cooperation with Hotel and Mall.
Good luck.
I'm also hoping to be able to travel using bitcoin as the payment, so we don't need to exchange our bitcoin to pay any travel cost in the future.
Looking forward for the success of this coin.
BtcKing 1

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:21:37 PM

reserve french translation for me  if needed ty  Wink
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 04:49:55 PM

It has been for few months already, setting up a legal business, dealing with potential partners, checking the possibilities, anything to make things better for its future users.

Good luck.
I'm also hoping to be able to travel using bitcoin as the payment, so we don't need to exchange our bitcoin to pay any travel cost in the future.
Looking forward for the success of this coin.

Thanks, yes our vision is to make TOA or cryptocurrency in general be closer to the general public by showing them what it can bring in Travel industry.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 05:57:03 AM

Any real mobile wallet creator around for both Android and IOS?

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 08:12:00 AM

To those who are asking for campaigns, yes we will have them in twitter and signature.

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:23:55 AM

Our 5-year target price is $1 each so its a long term project. We might also venture out to Smart Contracts if we can see that the it will be needed or at least bring in a major benefit to the users and if 3rd party systems are already into Crypto 2.0.

Please include me on the list who will join the presale. Thanks
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:10:44 PM

It has been for few months already, setting up a legal business, dealing with potential partners, checking the possibilities, anything to make things better for its future users.

Thanks, yes our vision is to make TOA or cryptocurrency in general be closer to the general public by showing them what it can bring in Travel industry.

The TOA's vision is feasible but when will this be implemented is the question here?
It would take so much time & effort to deal with potential partners. Requires so much negotiation & convincing power.
But for crypto users who are traveling most of the time, this project is great. The btc price volatility might be one of the factors that will play here.
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:14:07 PM

An interesting project with the real purpose. I wish you luck with your project
Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:19:24 PM

An interesting project I'm in. Reserve for italian translation if needed! When you have more info about bounties and wallet, please update the OP. TOA can fly high! Cheesy
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:29:18 PM

Seems a good new project with more thought put into it than most. Best of luck.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 01:01:39 PM

Thanks to all those who message us regarding being a translator and interest in joining a signature campaign, we will be announcing it here if you got the translation task.

When are you planning to announce translations dev?
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 04:59:51 PM

The TOA's vision is feasible but when will this be implemented is the question here?
It would take so much time & effort to deal with potential partners. Requires so much negotiation & convincing power.
But for crypto users who are traveling most of the time, this project is great. The btc price volatility might be one of the factors that will play here.

I agree to this, its the execution that matters. We already made the early negotiations I must say, let's hope we're good enough to convince them. But honestly, we wouldn't push through with this if the chances are slim. We invested into this, setting up the offices, hiring the people, creating the proper tools for TOA and many more. We'll update this thread with more details once everything is set for the release.

ronald0cz

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:09:11 PM

Interesting project and I'm in! I wish good luck to devs with your project!
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 09:56:52 AM

Interesting project and I'm in! I wish good luck to devs with your project!

Thanks for the support. There has been lots of meetings these past few days with our stockholders so definitely this is a go. We're working on the block explorer from blockexperts.com.

We're now even having a Chinese version of the site at www.toacoin.com/ch/

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 01:36:18 PM

Here's our Block Explorer Link
https://www.blockexperts.com/toa

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 12:12:57 PM

Updated both English and Chinese blog sites: www.toacoin.com/blog and www.toacoin.com/chblog. Now shows the Intro video right away.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: