Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:32:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency  (Read 52631 times)
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:19:50 AM

It is very quiet in here;

just a suggestion, it would be nice if someone posted here where are the development projects at, on a weekly basis.

The OP just posted the latest info just last Sept 17, not much people posting here due to the fact of weak marketing machinery. Maybe the OP can hire some trolls to spike a bit this thread of some traffic Smiley
TOA Coin (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 03:14:02 PM

TOA will sponsor the 1st Cryptocurrency Exposition in Davao! This will be another excellent opportunity to promote TOA in the Philippines.

Also, TOA will now setup it's first ever TOA Hub Cafe in the Philippines!
This is your chance to be heard. Vote here where do you want the Philippines' first TOA Hub Cafe to be setup.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqcFAp0y-GpB05TLvsbLg9r2FQ60IMZS0PH_IrqTz-AUBV0g/viewform

thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 03:14:58 PM

TOA will sponsor the 1st Cryptocurrency Exposition in Davao! This will be another excellent opportunity to promote TOA in the Philippines.

This is your chance to be heard. Vote here where do you want the Philippines' first TOA Hub Cafe to be setup.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqcFAp0y-GpB05TLvsbLg9r2FQ60IMZS0PH_IrqTz-AUBV0g/viewform

Great news!

Really love to read the updates from TOA
CryptoDaenerys

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:10:35 PM

It's really cool news! Waiting
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:19:33 PM

When will the event take place? So I can make preparations if I will be able to attend the event. Thanks.

PS: Can I use the Toacoins on making some booking in Davao? Wink
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 07:21:42 AM

When will the event take place? So I can make preparations if I will be able to attend the event. Thanks.

PS: Can I use the Toacoins on making some booking in Davao? Wink

This will be on Oct 7, 6PM. Unfortunately we can't use our TOA coins YET in attending such expos.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 07:25:39 AM

TOA Cafe is already in the store directory.

http://www.plazaarkadia.com.my/store-directory.html

And if you can, kindly vote where do you want the next TOA Hub Cafe should be in the Philippines

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sMq44T-PXojEubnaFCzv0pRqt8LQzfVOXPB5OV-NvoE

dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:33:03 AM

TOA coins nice great news. when ta event start and where the event happen in davao? i want to go to the event since im from philippines

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:07:27 AM

TOA coins nice great news. when ta event start and where the event happen in davao? i want to go to the event since im from philippines

It will be on Oct 7 (6 PM) and will be in Davao Convention Center. What City are you in?

virtualhero

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:50:23 PM

just a suggestion, it would be nice if someone posted here where are the development projects at, on a weekly basis.

The OP just posted the latest info just last Sept 17, not much people posting here due to the fact of weak marketing machinery. Maybe the OP can hire some trolls to spike a bit this thread of some traffic Smiley
What do you EXPECT?  With   a huge supply of 8 BILLION coin and angry investors that they fucked  up on PSB coin and dump their swapped coin. What I see is a sinking ship. Look at the chart, it will never  lie.
thehihoguy

Activity: 497

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 07:01:05 PM

What do you EXPECT?  With   a huge supply of 8 BILLION coin and angry investors that they fucked  up on PSB coin and dump their swapped coin. What I see is a sinking ship. Look at the chart, it will never  lie.

Please sell your coins then if you have, i will gladly take them Cheesy
virtualhero

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:22:57 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 10:55:41 PM by virtualhero

What do you EXPECT?  With   a huge supply of 8 BILLION coin and angry investors that they fucked  up on PSB coin and dump their swapped coin. What I see is a sinking ship. Look at the chart, it will never  lie.

Please sell your coins then if you have, i will gladly take them Cheesy
I am already  selling it, but nobody is buying. Check it maybe you need a glass to see it clearly. I doubt if you have bitcoin in your pocket, and if you really think that TOA has a future why not buy it all. It's already bargain price.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1581240.3420
2bfree

Activity: 686

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 10:40:09 PM

Is there a list of travel agencies using this coin?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
smoorfie

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:08:56 PM

Hello, do you have bounties?
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 11:58:06 AM

That's what we're working for. But as of today we're laying the foundation. Soon you'll see the results in real world application.

2bfree

Activity: 686

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:19:02 PM

That's what we're working for. But as of today we're laying the foundation. Soon you'll see the results in real world application.

But people are giving you real money and you have 0% real world use. When will the real world use your coin?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:19:25 AM

TOA Online Wallet is now available.
Visit and Register at https://www.toacoin.net/

The first TOA Cafe is still on track to be inaugurated before this month ends.
We'll announce the exact date so those in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia can pay us a visit.

happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:23:38 AM

You are asking the investors to buy your own coin but you can't produce a single travel agency to prove that you are serious with your development.
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:36:10 AM

It is nice to see the nice market run TOA is having recently. The online wallet  https://www.toacoin.net/login is a welcome addition to all TOA services, so, again, good job!

How did your presentation go in Davao, did you find new interested people; and what about TOA Cafes where we can spend TOA for services?

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
matheussanna

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:00:12 AM

But about mining, when it is expect?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: