Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:54:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency  (Read 52631 times)
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:43:10 AM

It is nice to see the nice market run TOA is having recently. The online wallet  https://www.toacoin.net/login is a welcome addition to all TOA services, so, again, good job!

How did your presentation go in Davao, did you find new interested people; and what about TOA Cafes where we can spend TOA for services?

The event happened last saturday (oct 6) , already a week now and none has been shared on what happened on such expo since TOA is one of the sponsors.
Any mechanics on how to use the HUB on booking on hotels or flights? How is TOA is going to use for this? People are hesitant to join in since this simple information are not being released for a long time already. If people will like the plan and more people will be involve with the inauguration then this event will make it more successful.

But about mining, when it is expect?

Please read the 1st post of this thread, there is no mining but just plain staking, based on the number of toacoins you have on your wallet.
TOA Coin (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 04:28:57 PM

Apologies for the delay, the team was quite busy with several things at hand. Completing the Cafe and Capsule Inn in Kuala Lumpur, transferring to a bigger office in the Philippines, meetings with some partners, hiring more people as well as training them but come November things will be smoother with our personnel ready to answer to your questions in a faster way.

Pictures were uploaded in Social Media (https://www.facebook.com/toa.coin)
The inauguration of the Cafe and Capsule-inn will be on Oct 28 in Desa Park City Malaysia so feel free to visit if you're within the area.

Online Wallet is now functional at https://www.toacoin.net
We're also done in testing transfers to Coinomi so TOA in Coinomi is just a few days away but another mobile app will be created for more functionalities.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 02:19:47 AM

As for the Expo that happened last week in Davao, around 200 attended the event organized by DOXA (a non-profit group) aiming to educate their 5000-strong members on self-improvement whether in business or life in general. TOA was presented on stage as one of the sponsors and have our logo spread out in the event. We also gave out flyers and exchanged contact information to those interested to TOA. Most importantly their members were made aware of TOA and the people operating it (us). The event is about introducing cryptocurrency to their members and TOA together with another startup coin were introduced as possible investment opportunities. Overall, our goal of spreading awareness was achieved the same as what happened when we visited Thailand Expo a couple of months ago.

We have another one to attend to next month Nov 29-30 in Santa Clara Silicon Valley with the goal of spreading the news about TOA to more people.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:37:57 AM

The upcoming TOA Cafe in Desa Park Malaysia.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 02:21:22 PM

As for the partner hotels and agencies, we're focusing in making the TOA Cafe to work first then partners afterwards but surely it will be announced.

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:39:41 AM

As for the partner hotels and agencies, we're focusing in making the TOA Cafe to work first then partners afterwards but surely it will be announced.

Thank you for the update and pictures; looks like TOA is the real thing with tangible projects behind it!

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:09:37 AM

Lil sad to say, that I sold my TOA

the company seems promising and the project is great but the coin has no real application really. The only advantage of toa, to my understanding from the whitepaper is, that you get discount on future agency service and some freebies...

means bluntly spoken 1-25% discount on travel service and some sticker in the coffee shop. with toa you dont even have a share of the profit of this company...:/

Whats the advantage of this coin over any other coin? why would toa project not just drop toa and accept some other coin and save the extra effort?

Its not FUD, im just sharing my concern and hope, that someone might hint me on something, that i might have missed because i like the project itself
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:22:12 AM

the company seems promising and the project is great but the coin has no real application really. The only advantage of toa, to my understanding from the whitepaper is, that you get discount on future agency service and some freebies...

means bluntly spoken 1-25% discount on travel service and some sticker in the coffee shop. with toa you dont even have a share of the profit of this company...:/

Whats the advantage of this coin over any other coin? why would toa project not just drop toa and accept some other coin and save the extra effort?

Its not FUD, im just sharing my concern and hope, that someone might hint me on something, that i might have missed because i like the project itself

Well it's because we have future plans for TOA that includes blockchain evolution. We're not going to stick with just bitcoin-based blockchain v1, we're looking into further improvements. Having other coins to use will make us stuck with whatever the plans of the developers are if there are any and that's quite dangerous in our long term commitments. You can say to use established coins like ETH or BTC, it solves the problem of longevity of the coin because we know they're established but it limits our evolution of the blockchain itself. Though ETH already has Smart Contracts etc, there are still possible improvements that can be done to it.

Thanks for the insight though, a quite unique question Smiley

thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:35:20 AM

Well it's because we have future plans for TOA that includes blockchain evolution. We're not going to stick with just bitcoin-based blockchain v1, we're looking into further improvements. Having other coins to use will make us stuck with whatever the plans of the developers are if there are any and that's quite dangerous in our long term commitments. You can say to use established coins like ETH or BTC, it solves the problem of longevity of the coin because we know they're established but it limits our evolution of the blockchain itself. Though ETH already has Smart Contracts etc, there are still possible improvements that can be done to it.

Thanks for the insight though, a quite unique question Smiley

Is there a roadmap/offical plan/whitepaper for the coin that i can read up? Would be interesting to read the technical goals

Thanks for addressing my concerns that fast:)

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:41:10 AM

Some more pics of the near-completion Cafe and Capsule Inn. We'll be having several of these across Asia.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:47:16 AM

Is there a roadmap/offical plan/whitepaper for the coin that i can read up? Would be interesting to read the technical goals

Thanks for addressing my concerns that fast:)

You can check this one out, this is for the upcoming Hub Cafe which is just a couple of weeks away from inauguration.

https://toacoin.com/blog/2017/06/03/what-is-toa-hub-cafe/

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:54:51 PM

To those who would like to vote, the next TOA Hub Cafe after the one in Malaysia will be in the Philippines.
Feel free to vote here which city do you think it is best to be placed at.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sMq44T-PXojEubnaFCzv0pRqt8LQzfVOXPB5OV-NvoE

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:40:24 AM

In preparation with TOA inclusion in Coinomi, QR Code is now visible in your TOA receiving address in the Online Wallet. You should now also see the TOA Cafe in the left tab which we will be using in implementing the payment system in the Cafe and Capsule Inn.

Noojna

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:18:50 PM

To those who would like to vote, the next TOA Hub Cafe after the one in Malaysia will be in the Philippines.

Voted for Manila - big cities and capitals first imo

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:01:01 AM

Voted for Manila - big cities and capitals first imo

Yes we already have personnel looking for a good place for this.

BTW, just noticed your Avatar. Thanks for the support.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:11:48 AM

You can now enable 2fa in your TOA Coin Online Wallet to have an additional security. Just install a Google Authenticator or Authy (depends on your preferred choice of 2fa application) and add another layer of security to your account. You can enable to 2fa in the Settings Page once logged in.

pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:13:19 PM

The upcoming TOA Cafe in Desa Park Malaysia.

It comes what is the first cafe hub

Very good
Noojna

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 04:42:22 AM

You can now enable 2fa in your TOA Coin Online Wallet to have an additional security. Just install a Google Authenticator or Authy (depends on your preferred choice of 2fa application) and add another layer of security to your account. You can enable to 2fa in the Settings Page once logged in.

What is extremely important, more important than 2fa, is how secure the online wallet server is against exploits and hacks.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 06:49:05 AM

What is extremely important, more important than 2fa, is how secure the online wallet server is against exploits and hacks.

Yes correct. We tested vulnerability and also uses cold wallet - hot wallet connection.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 02:22:05 PM

TOA Coin is now in Coinomi mobile wallet. Only works in Android for now so let's wait further for their iOS version. Coinomi is a multi-asset mobile wallet allowing you to be able to store multiple coins in your mobile.
You can copy your TOA Address from Coinomi by touching your address and you can also send easily by using the QR Code scanner which works with our Web Wallet at www.toacoin.net.

https://coinomi.com/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinomi.wallet

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: