Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:26:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency  (Read 52631 times)
TOA Coin (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:44:41 PM

Do you have a timeline as to when will a mobile app be released?

We are already working on our mobile app. This will be the mobile app of the web wallet but we'll also be incorporating merchant features.

aelinsleague

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

We are already working on our mobile app. This will be the mobile app of the web wallet but we'll also be incorporating merchant features.

Will this be for both Android and iOS users?
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:06:39 AM

Will this be for both Android and iOS users?

Yes, right now we're already working on the Android prototype. We will release the Android version first then iOS afterwards.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:03:50 AM

We're now in Medium.com. Feel free to share our posts here:
https://medium.com/@toacoin

aelinsleague

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:36:35 AM

I am a frequent traveller, I hope this project will push through with their roadmap. It's easy to create a roadmap but actually doing it is a different matter.

March is the last month of the 1st quarter and we will release an update on our projects by the end of March. But it seems we'll be announcing a partnership with a coffee shop chain within the next few weeks. It's just that when securing a partnership, both sides need to honor the NDA (non-disclosure agreement). But once everything has been finalized (signed and checked by lawyers from both sides) then an announcement by both parties will also be made. In line with this, there will be a minor addition in the web wallet next week which will be useful to our partnering merchants.

Good to know. Can you provide a little clue as to that minor addition?

Ok, we'll be announce it in a few days and it's about providing TOA users the option to have a Rewards Card that can be used in our partnered merchants.

Any update on this?
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

I am a frequent traveller, I hope this project will push through with their roadmap. It's easy to create a roadmap but actually doing it is a different matter.

March is the last month of the 1st quarter and we will release an update on our projects by the end of March. But it seems we'll be announcing a partnership with a coffee shop chain within the next few weeks. It's just that when securing a partnership, both sides need to honor the NDA (non-disclosure agreement). But once everything has been finalized (signed and checked by lawyers from both sides) then an announcement by both parties will also be made. In line with this, there will be a minor addition in the web wallet next week which will be useful to our partnering merchants.

Good to know. Can you provide a little clue as to that minor addition?

Ok, we'll be announce it in a few days and it's about providing TOA users the option to have a Rewards Card that can be used in our partnered merchants.

Any update on this?

It is ready for release, we're just waiting for some more aspect of the project that's connected to it so we can release it to the public.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:10:55 PM

Anybody here had experience in setting up an electrum wallet for an Altcoin?

Frieda

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

what's mean ,Traveling with bitcoin/crypto currency, that is one interesting project you have here,do you want to release erc20 tokens ?

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

what's mean ,Traveling with bitcoin/crypto currency, that is one interesting project you have here,do you want to release erc20 tokens ?

We're already using TOA Coin. What we're doing is setting up the businesses that will accept TOA as the mode of payment.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:46:48 AM

Cryptocurrency Expo at The K Hotel Seoul in South Korea March 2018
With our CEO Richard Park as one of the panel speakers.

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:55:04 AM

Exciting stuff for TOA; I can see this project is clearly moving ahead. Any progress on the Filipino or Malaysian Exchange that will list TOA?

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

Exciting stuff for TOA; I can see this project is clearly moving ahead. Any progress on the Filipino or Malaysian Exchange that will list TOA?

Still waiting for papers so right now all focus are in merchant partnerships, mobile app, rewards card and the booking system for hotels.

evgeniikarpov1203

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:21:20 PM

projects are many, but they will not all be alive. it makes sense to develop further
zeillike01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

Still waiting for papers so right now all focus are in merchant partnerships, mobile app, rewards card and the booking system for hotels.

well nice update, nice and slowly devs  Wink   i thought this coin was dormant already Cheesy, i think we are in the right path.
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:20:35 AM

projects are many, but they will not all be alive. it makes sense to develop further

Yup, so we put them in the roadmap with updates on what's going on for everyone to be able to check the progress of each one. You can check it out from here: http://toacoin.com/roadmap

But as we end the first quarter (March), we'll post an update for all things in the first quarter as well as what's ahead for the 2nd quarter.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:23:31 PM

well nice update, nice and slowly devs  Wink   i thought this coin was dormant already Cheesy, i think we are in the right path.

Thanks. Always check our social media channels like Twitter for updates Smiley
https://twitter.com/ToaCoin

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:56:36 AM

well nice update, nice and slowly devs  Wink   i thought this coin was dormant already Cheesy, i think we are in the right path.

I check other social media about TOA from time to time, but I appreciate the effort you guys are putting to keep this thread updated in Bitcointalk - because this is what I like best., and this is where the more devoted crypto fans are.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:03:58 AM

well nice update, nice and slowly devs  Wink   i thought this coin was dormant already Cheesy, i think we are in the right path.

I check other social media about TOA from time to time, but I appreciate the effort you guys are putting to keep this thread updated in Bitcointalk - because this is what I like best., and this is where the more devoted crypto fans are.

Yup, we'll make sure that all channels will have the same contents. We already created our Medium and Subreddit to engage to the people are into those sites but Bitcointalk is still where the original crypto users are.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

Hello, your project looks great. Art your token is etc-20?

Nope its not, it is bitcoin based. But in the future, it might be. Just might since one of our projects is evolving our blockchain.

Testeur1450

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:44:54 PM

4 days without reward  Huh

Compte JUmpy14 hacké (Hero member)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: