Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:03:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency  (Read 52630 times)
kasopeng

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:20:32 PM

expect the 2nd QT. Smiley

hey guys.
I 'd like to discuss with community people at Slack and Discord.
what do you think?
TOA Coin (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:19:02 AM

hey guys.
what do you think?

Soon we will release a Telegram channel where everyone can communicate to each other. And we will release an update in the roadmap as we now move to 2nd quarter.

Testeur1450

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:33:58 PM

hey guys.
what do you think?

Soon we will release a Telegram channel where everyone can communicate to each other. And we will release an update in the roadmap as we now move to 2nd quarter.

good news,
Slack and Discord,  so you dont like Telegram :p   the only where i m lol

See you

Compte JUmpy14 hacké (Hero member)
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

hey guys.
what do you think?

good news,
Slack and Discord,  so you dont like Telegram :p   the only where i m lol

See you

Telegram is becoming quite widespread when it comes to crypto community nowadays Smiley

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:51:02 AM

Updates on our roadmap for the 1st quarter is up on our blog.
You can read the whole article on this link.

https://toacoin.com/blog/2018/04/02/end-of-first-quarter-update

You can also read it on medium:

https://medium.com/@toacoin/end-of-first-quarter-update-58a950ae05ac

aelinsleague

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:39:17 AM

Anybody here had experience in setting up an electrum wallet for an Altcoin?

Are you getting into any problem?
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:16:42 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 07:46:00 AM by TOA Coin

TOA Update:
Here's the April 3 Bootstrap for TOA

Bootstrap allows one to easily catch up the blocks instead of allowing the desktop wallet to download all the needed blocks. This bootstrap contains all the blocks leading up to April 2, 2018.

For Windows, download the Bootstrap from https://mega.nz/#!wBwSnQpB!eJ-gERywChfM4N4f7In04acaAdtPQPkKdO33h7tC8NA

For MAC, download the Bootstrap from https://mega.nz/#!pQg3zJwL!ucl4rMftU5duzE5SNcWfhH2NrrIZNlrGOtWvxGELL2Q

Extracting the Bootstrap:
Windows
Click on Start then search for %appdata%, this should take you to Roaming folder
Open the TOA folder but if there’s none, make sure you opened the Windows wallet before since this creates the initial TOA folder.
Move or copy the bootstrap file to the TOA folder then extract
Open the TOA Windows wallet again and let it sync/download the remaining blocks.

MAC
Click on Spotlight icon in the upper right corner of the screen then search for ~/Library
Then open the folder named Application Support then open the TOA folder
Move or copy the bootstrap file to the TOA folder then extract
Open the MAC Wallet again and let it sync/download the remaining blocks.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

Anybody here had experience in setting up an electrum wallet for an Altcoin?

Are you getting into any problem?

Just have some questions that we need to ask.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:19:05 AM

Hello,can anybody drop to me information about Bitcore?

Wrong thread mate, maybe you can try it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=1.0

aelinsleague

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:24:33 AM

Hello,can anybody drop to me information about Bitcore?

Well, you can post it here. Someone might see.
khalmir

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:52:17 AM

Hoping to see more details regarding the partnership.. Smiley
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:27:12 PM

Definitely, will post more details about it soon.

aelinsleague

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:01:53 AM

Saw this in your twitter. I searched Farron Philippines via Google then checked their stores and they seem to have lots of branches but there's no exact number on how many are they but perhaps TOA knows how many exactly. The only thing I can think of is making TOA as a mode of payment when ordering coffee or any of their drinks. But the question is HOW? There must be a mobile app for this or will you use Coinomi mobile app? No offense to Coinomi but it seems IOS version will never see some daylight. Using Coinomi will limit the users to using Android. There's a currency conversion in Coinomi so that can work as the payment solution. Will all their branches accept TOA as a mode of payment and when? Because TOA has to educate all the Farron guys on how to use Coinomi and how to use crypto. Its a good move and a good sign that the guys behind this project are really working so I hope you do answer my question.
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:55:10 PM

Saw this in your twitter. I searched Farron Philippines via Google then checked their stores and they seem to have lots of branches but there's no exact number on how many are they but perhaps TOA knows how many exactly. The only thing I can think of is making TOA as a mode of payment when ordering coffee or any of their drinks. But the question is HOW? There must be a mobile app for this or will you use Coinomi mobile app? No offense to Coinomi but it seems IOS version will never see some daylight. Using Coinomi will limit the users to using Android. There's a currency conversion in Coinomi so that can work as the payment solution. Will all their branches accept TOA as a mode of payment and when? Because TOA has to educate all the Farron guys on how to use Coinomi and how to use crypto. Its a good move and a good sign that the guys behind this project are really working so I hope you do answer my question.

We will release our own mobile app for this which is essential for our goal to increase the usage of TOA. As for the number of branches, we wont tell yet but we will soon release an official statement on this partnership and many more great things to come. Good job in googling.

aelinsleague

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:06:22 AM

We will release our own mobile app for this which is essential for our goal to increase the usage of TOA. As for the number of branches, we wont tell yet but we will soon release an official statement on this partnership and many more great things to come. Good job in googling.

Do you have any date when will you be releasing this official statement? So I can prepare to buy before the price go up Smiley
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:26:16 AM

I found the Farron cafe franchising system, but sadly can't find anything linking TOA to Farron. Can't wait for this coffee franchise to commit publicly to TOA!!!

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

I found the Farron cafe franchising system, but sadly can't find anything linking TOA to Farron. Can't wait for this coffee franchise to commit publicly to TOA!!!

The contract signing was posted in our FB Page but we still have a lot of things that we need to work on especially the mobile solution as the mode of payment so more details will be released to the public soon but at least some of you found out about the live coverage few days ago.

CoinGather

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:59:45 PM

Sounds promising - I'm looking forward to view your progress..

As TOA is based in Malaysia and the Philippines, do these countries take a positive position towards Crypto? (..we all know that Indonesia doesn't)
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:10:40 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 06:48:23 AM by Noojna

Sounds promising - I'm looking forward to view your progress..

As TOA is based in Malaysia and the Philippines, do these countries take a positive position towards Crypto? (..we all know that Indonesia doesn't)

I don't think that many countries, if any, have a real positive position towards any crypto, it's just a natural thing. Crypto removes many control options a government has over its citizens - governments hate that.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:23:47 AM

Coinomi, the 3rd party mobile wallet of TOA is finally available in IOS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: