Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency  (Read 52630 times)
aelinsleague

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:46:25 AM

Is this a coin where bookings will be put inside the blockchain?

As far as i know, the data will not be saved inside the blockchain. TOA will be rather used as travel/western union kind of currency on those plattforms.

So there's no clear advantage by this over other cryptocurrencies?

Personally this one stands out to me for following reasons:

- They create real businesses and partnership with local companies first (increase demand) and then implement TOA as a currency. Thats how real businesses work.
- Each step in their plans are reasonable and the goals are realistic. They dont make false promises.
- The devs put a lot of their time and passion into this and respond quickly to community requests/questions
- They focus on countries, that are not yet targeted by other cryptocurrencies.
- You can already use toa in their Spacehub and they create a payment website for easy payment
- The motivation of the devs is guaranteed as even if the currency should drop, they will continue to work on it as they still have their real businesses behind it.
- You can see the progress on several medium

Whats missing though in my opinion:

A community project....something that the community can work and discuss about. Something to tinker and improve on. Thats why its mostly silent in this thread.

Thanks for the answer and support and you have a good point. Community support hardly happens even on other cryptocurrency communities as most are just into the crypto space just for profits and not for the real advantage over other modes of payments thats why most coins have great presentation but lack turning it into real world application. But I believe if we just keep on working in establishing partnership and increasing the usage of TOA then someday community will follow.

Yes, I think it's unquestionable that more community interaction and discussion would be a big plus for this coin. TOA has many projects, but beside the new GUI interface there is not much we can see. Is TOA on Telegram as well?

Yes it is also in Telegram for announcement with the discussion in Discord. We've recently secured the partnership with Farron for the payment system which took a lot of time because of the long term contract so lawyers had to be involved on both sides. Plus mobile app is being created as well.

Well, everyone in the crypto community are always in a hurry to be rich so I hope you get what Noojna is saying. You have to be faster in accomplishing your projects. What have you done so far during the past 4 months?
TOA Coin (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:59:48 AM

Yes, I think it's unquestionable that more community interaction and discussion would be a big plus for this coin. TOA has many projects, but beside the new GUI interface there is not much we can see. Is TOA on Telegram as well?

Yes it is also in Telegram for announcement with the discussion in Discord. We've recently secured the partnership with Farron for the payment system which took a lot of time because of the long term contract so lawyers had to be involved on both sides. Plus mobile app is being created as well.

Well, everyone in the crypto community are always in a hurry to be rich so I hope you get what Noojna is saying. You have to be faster in accomplishing your projects. What have you done so far during the past 4 months?

Everything is in the roadmap and we're on target but to answer your question regarding what we did the past 4 months: hired additional manpower, been talking to lawyers regarding securing partnerships, talked to 3 possible partners for the merchant system and got 1 successfully closed, we revamped the web wallet which you should know cannot be completed in a week's time with a complete overhaul, been working on the mobile app as well which is the equivalent of the web wallet and it is already in Beta testing in google play store, been working on the Electrum wallet for a while as we're encountering an error in the latter stage of the implementation, been talking to several hotel providers to be listed in the upcoming booking website and was able to finalize the deal so we're already working on the design of the booking site. We're not announcing the small things that we're doing because we want to announce a working platform instead of hyping the coin. We're updating the roadmap anyway and we stick to the schedule posted in the roadmap.

EDIT: And we also added some exchanges into the mix.

deeryemeles

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:25:32 AM

Everything is in the roadmap and we're on target but to answer your question regarding what we did the past 4 months: hired additional manpower, been talking to lawyers regarding securing partnerships, talked to 3 possible partners for the merchant system and got 1 successfully closed, we revamped the web wallet which you should know cannot be completed in a week's time with a complete overhaul, been working on the mobile app as well which is the equivalent of the web wallet and it is already in Beta testing in google play store, been working on the Electrum wallet for a while as we're encountering an error in the latter stage of the implementation, been talking to several hotel providers to be listed in the upcoming booking website and was able to finalize the deal so we're already working on the design of the booking site. We're not announcing the small things that we're doing because we want to announce a working platform instead of hyping the coin. We're updating the roadmap anyway and we stick to the schedule posted in the roadmap.

Wow that's a lot. I used to be working in an IT company within the Mountain View area until I migrated here in the Singapore due to work as a project manager and for me, that's a lot of work for the first 3 1/2 months of the year.

@TOA Coin, just be cool and don't mind those guys in a hurry. Just continue what is stated in the roadmap and you'll be great.
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:43:35 AM

Wow that's a lot. I used to be working in an IT company within the Mountain View area until I migrated here in the Singapore due to work as a project manager and for me, that's a lot of work for the first 3 1/2 months of the year.

@TOA Coin, just be cool and don't mind those guys in a hurry. Just continue what is stated in the roadmap and you'll be great.

It is ok, I understand and thanks. Here in the Philippines we had a lot of non-working holidays (6 already so far) and that caused even further delays in lawyers and government processes. We also hoped it could be faster but there are things that we cannot control especially if you'll be dealing with other people like negotiations involving lawyers. But nevertheless, we will stick with the roadmap.

thesuriel

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:12:32 PM

I think for me, the team is doing just fine following the roadmap. Other coins are hyping things out but this team remains to be real in announcements. I think it could be better marketing wise by providing posts that will increase the interest of the community but there's a certain line in being true and being dreamy.
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

I think for me, the team is doing just fine following the roadmap. Other coins are hyping things out but this team remains to be real in announcements. I think it could be better marketing wise by providing posts that will increase the interest of the community but there's a certain line in being true and being dreamy.

Thanks. More things will be coming from us the next few weeks.

mr771499

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:06:02 AM

Are there plans to cooperate with coins.ph or to offer cashout services in the coffeeshops? So abroad worker can send money to their relatives in China through toa?
buimangai1234

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

There's a lot of competition right now compared in previous years, so many platforms have been created that are much more advance in terms of technology, so how can TOA survive?
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

Are there plans to cooperate with coins.ph or to offer cashout services in the coffeeshops? So abroad worker can send money to their relatives in China through toa?

Cooperate with coins.ph, its not easy to say if that can push through but we can try in the future. As for cashout service, that's an initial plan but I think that could be possible here in the Philippines but in China that's a hard nut to crack as they're not too supportive in other cryptocurrencies.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:19:12 PM

There's a lot of competition right now compared in previous years, so many platforms have been created that are much more advance in terms of technology, so how can TOA survive?

We're not going for technological advancement as what we're using is bitcoin-based blockchain at the moment. What we are pushing for is the maturity of the regular cryptocurrency as a mode of payment. Despite crypto space having thousands of coins out there, only a few are actually being used as a mode of payment. We know that cryptocurrency can be transferred fast and cheap but we're not maximizing it. Instead on establishing cryptocurrency as a payment system, most coins focused on the advancements which is not a bad thing actually as blockchain can benefit mankind in a lot of ways.

We're not trying to out-advance other coins, what we're trying is to use cryptocurrency as a mode of payment in partnerships that we're pursuing.

thesuriel

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

We're not going for technological advancement as what we're using is bitcoin-based blockchain at the moment. What we are pushing for is the maturity of the regular cryptocurrency as a mode of payment. Despite crypto space having thousands of coins out there, only a few are actually being used as a mode of payment. We know that cryptocurrency can be transferred fast and cheap but we're not maximizing it. Instead on establishing cryptocurrency as a payment system, most coins focused on the advancements which is not a bad thing actually as blockchain can benefit mankind in a lot of ways.

We're not trying to out-advance other coins, what we're trying is to use cryptocurrency as a mode of payment in partnerships that we're pursuing.

Got a point there. I myself am looking for the most technological advanced coin as well to invest in as I know that it will bring me ten folds of my money but the the past few months failed these seem to be advanced coins. At least you guys know what you are up against and admit that you won't beat them technologically wise. I guess there's a market in what you're targetting but as a mode of payment, I guess you won't get to the hundred dollar mark.
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:46:53 PM

Whats the target price of TOA?

We target it to be at $1 in 5 years once all the projects are well utilized by the masses.

Yes 1$ per TOA would be nice, but unfortunately it seems that right now price is going in the other, lower, direction...

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
thesuriel

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

We target it to be at $1 in 5 years once all the projects are well utilized by the masses.

Yes 1$ per TOA would be nice, but unfortunately it seems that right now price is going in the other, lower, direction...

Haha, yes upon checking coinmarketcap the price is on a downtrend futher and further than the $1 target.
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:31:48 AM

Haha, yes upon checking coinmarketcap the price is on a downtrend futher and further than the $1 target.

That we cannot control if there are people selling their TOA causing a downward spiral. We believe in the long term and spending our money in completing the projects.

deeryemeles

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:29:19 AM

Only time will tell if this project will be successful or not. I only invested a few just to be sure.
aelinsleague

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:07:06 AM

Only time will tell if this project will be successful or not. I only invested a few just to be sure.

Just dont get FOMO'd and only invest what you can afford to lose. I'm not saying though this project will fail, only a heads up.
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:26:11 AM

We've created the Telegram and Discord channel so we can extend our reach which is already updated in Coinmarketcap. Even the toacoin.net also shows a lot of changes like you can message us at the bottom right (logged in or not), shows recent logins, etc.

jasper79

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:41:16 AM

Just dont get FOMO'd and only invest what you can afford to lose. I'm not saying though this project will fail, only a heads up.

State of FOMO is very common in crypto especially in altcoins as everyone is trying to get to that holy grail of x100.
aelinsleague

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

So when is the mobile app be launched?
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:21:23 AM

So when is the mobile app be launched?

It is very close.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: