Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency  (Read 52631 times)
jasper79

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:16:25 AM

Little reminder to everyone here, that you can follow TOA also on Reddit: https://old.reddit.com/r/TOACoin_Official/

Image is from their last Reddit Post

You don't want the new reddit? since the link is old.reddit.com Smiley

thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

Little reminder to everyone here, that you can follow TOA also on Reddit: https://old.reddit.com/r/TOACoin_Official/

To me the old reddit was much more static/calm and better for overview. The new one feels overloaded with every tableline drawn, all links in bold black text and the in your face approach of popup posts which takes longer to load.
Just personal preference:)
jasper79

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:06:04 AM

To me the old reddit was much more static/calm and better for overview. The new one feels overloaded with every tableline drawn, all links in bold black text and the in your face approach of popup posts which takes longer to load.

Yup it's personal preference. I prefer the new one though Smiley
Guys, let's help TOA to spread out the news by spreading their social media links as well as their Discord and Telegram channel.
TOA Coin (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:33:12 AM

Yup it's personal preference. I prefer the new one though Smiley
Guys, let's help TOA to spread out the news by spreading their social media links as well as their Discord and Telegram channel.

Thanks jasper79. We will greatly appreciate helping us spread our social media and channels.

cometoft

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

Has anyone tried to deposit their TOA to CCex lately?
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

Haven't heard anyone doing deposits there lately.

Sergey71

Activity: 195
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:38:38 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 01:55:24 AM by Sergey71

бyдy пиcaть пo pyccки кoмy нaдo пepeвoдитe. в  CCex ввoд и вывoд нe paбoтaeт. кoмaндa TOA выкyпaeт тaм мoнeты для тoгo чтoбы пoднять peйтинг мoнeты. дo 31 aвгycтa c тoй плoщaдки вce yшли ocтaлиcь лишь eдиницы. нaпиcaл в пoддepжкy пpeдлoжeниe пo TOA в poccии-oтвeтa никaкoгo-видимo тaк им нyжнo.мoнeтa дyтaя. xopoшo чтo я избaвилcя oт ниx бoльшyю чacть.ктo тo тaм пиcaл чтo cкopo мoнeтa взлeтит ввepx -нaпишy oднo дoлбoeб. кaкиe oтeли тaм бyдyт пpинимaть твoe TOA? дaвaй дeньги и бepи чтo xoчeшь xoть вип нoмep. ecли зa TOA ты бyдeшь бpoниpoвaть нoмep ктo бyдeт oплaчивaть -кoмaндa TOA?  oткpoй глaзa. пpoдaвaй мoнeты пoкa нe пoзднo.кoмaндa TOA зaлeзлa нa плoщaдкy CCex и тyпa выкyпaeт тaм мoнeты a пpo дpyгиe зaбылa. oни цeнy дaжe ceйчac дo 30 caтoш пoнять нe мoгyт и нe пoднимyт никoгдa пoтoмy чтo интepec y вcex yпaл. нaдo жe былo этим   дoлбoeбaм  дoдyмaтьcя цeнy ypoнить дo плинтyca. a вы вce eбaнyтыe yши paзвecили и cлyшaeтe чтo вaм тyт oбeщaют))
cometoft

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:24:34 AM

It's a good thing that TOA trading in Cryptopia already stops going down and stabilizing at 23-24 sats. Hope it bounce back up once confidence in the whole crypto market goes up.
aelinsleague

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:17:52 AM

There are some news lately that there's an incoming recession this year or the next. Will this affect cryptocurrency in general? What about the businesses that TOA supports?
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 03:21:53 AM

There are some news lately that there's an incoming recession this year or the next. Will this affect cryptocurrency in general? What about the businesses that TOA supports?

Well if it happens for sure there will be some industries which will be hit due to lower spending. Cryptocurrency in general can benefit from it as you might remember, the 2008 financial collapse gave birth to BTC because people will have to liquidate their stocks portfolio so some or most of them will go to cryptocurrency as a way of storing their money due to lack of trust from FIAT. So I guess, TOA and other crypto will thrive on such environment.

cometoft

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:20:58 AM

Well if it happens for sure there will be some industries which will be hit due to lower spending. Cryptocurrency in general can benefit from it as you might remember, the 2008 financial collapse gave birth to BTC because people will have to liquidate their stocks portfolio so some or most of them will go to cryptocurrency as a way of storing their money due to lack of trust from FIAT. So I guess, TOA and other crypto will thrive on such environment.

It can work for crypto but there'll be huge volatility due to huge buying spree. But who knows, it might work against crypto as well though the chances are slim.
rmyles25

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:47:23 AM

It can work for crypto but there'll be huge volatility due to huge buying spree. But who knows, it might work against crypto as well though the chances are slim.

Back then, cash is the desirable asset since you can buy properties at discounted rates and I guess nowadays despite having crypto I'd have my portfolio 50% crypto as they will increase in prices but at the same time I need to have sufficient amount of cash for expenses and buying discounted apartments and properties.
cometoft

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:20:25 AM

Good advertisement for TOA

https://i.imgur.com/FsLGjXh.png

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

No one can really tell what will happen once a recession happen and what will be its effect in crypto or any industry there is or if it will even happen at all in the near future. All we can do is improve TOA's ecosystem.

cometoft

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:52:50 AM

Back then, cash is the desirable asset since you can buy properties at discounted rates and I guess nowadays despite having crypto I'd have my portfolio 50% crypto as they will increase in prices but at the same time I need to have sufficient amount of cash for expenses and buying discounted apartments and properties.

Yup cash is very needed indeed for times like those. Only that some might also sell their digital assets including stocks, forex and cryptos to have their cash and that might bring the price down of cryptocurrency because of the selloff. In a financial collapse, people might not buy into additional crypto as most will rather convert their cryto to cash.
rmyles25

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:50:30 AM

Yup cash is very needed indeed for times like those. Only that some might also sell their digital assets including stocks, forex and cryptos to have their cash and that might bring the price down of cryptocurrency because of the selloff. In a financial collapse, people might not buy into additional crypto as most will rather convert their cryto to cash.

Yes this is possible. So don't put all your money in crypto, you could gain profit from it but don't be greedy by putting all your money into it hoping to be an overnight millionaire.
Mindin

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:50:58 AM

What about the Freelance website? I'm not seeing any update on that.

Yes this is the project that could be delayed on its release but we'll work on it still.

Anything we can do to help in order for that part of the project to get going?

There are freelance websites that pay out using BTC so I guess that part wont be too unique. But the hotel booking has not much competitor yet.

Yes hotel booking is what we're focusing on right now together with adding more merchants to accept TOA.

What would be the point of that when everyone could use Bitcoin in stead that everybody has heard of and know about.
rmyles25

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

What about the Freelance website? I'm not seeing any update on that.

Yes this is the project that could be delayed on its release but we'll work on it still.

Anything we can do to help in order for that part of the project to get going?

There are freelance websites that pay out using BTC so I guess that part wont be too unique. But the hotel booking has not much competitor yet.

Yes hotel booking is what we're focusing on right now together with adding more merchants to accept TOA.

What would be the point of that when everyone could use Bitcoin in stead that everybody has heard of and know about.

Which one, for freelancing or for booking?
phuongden

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:40:23 PM

deposit delay. Don't try Cry
cometoft

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:42:27 PM

deposit delay. Don't try Cry

Thanks for the info.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: