Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:11:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency  (Read 52631 times)
TOA Coin (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:35:10 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 05:28:37 AM by TOA Coin

ELECTRUM WALLET

This is already complete and will be released for Beta testing in the next few days under the Windows environment and the MAC version will come shortly afterwards. To those who are not aware what an Electrum wallet is, it is a Desktop wallet that doesn't require users to download the entire blocks anymore.

TOA CAFE MANILA

Our goal is to open a cafe to give TOA users real world usage, as well as showcasing the power of TOA's blockchain technology as a means of payment for daily purchases like a cup of coffee. Instead of opening our own coffee shop, we instead inked an exclusive deal with Farron Cafe Philippines to use TOA in all their branches. Farron currently has more than 200 branches in the entire Philippines. Farron will also bring TOA as they expand their operations in Southeast Asia. We will start implementing TOA payment in one of their branches and we will then spread out steadily to their other branches in the next few weeks.

ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING

Our booking platform will allow you to book hundreds of thousands of hotel rooms worldwide just like agoda.com, booking.com, or expedia.com, but with the added benefit of direct cryptocurrency payments to book your favorite hotels. The site is almost done and could be ready for testing next month.

FREELANCE PLATFORM

We're still working on the possibility of a partnership with an existing freelancing website or we could build our own. The 4th quarter launch for this platform is still possible.

TirionFordring

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:03:58 AM

Does anybody have problems with the wallet?
Mine had errors when I opened it

No, everything's fine on my end.

Mine is working also.
hopie1625

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:51:25 AM

ELECTRUM WALLET

This is already complete and will be released for Beta testing in the next few days under the Windows environment and the MAC version will come shortly afterwards. To those who are not aware what an Electrum wallet is, it is a Desktop wallet that doesn't require users to download the entire blocks anymore.

TOA CAFE MANILA

Our goal is to open a cafe to give TOA users real world usage, as well as showcasing the power of TOA's blockchain technology as a means of payment for daily purchases like a cup of coffee. Instead of opening our own coffee shop, we instead inked an exclusive deal with Farron Cafe Philippines to use TOA in all their branches. Farron currently has more than 200 branches in the entire Philippines. Farron will also bring TOA as they expand their operations in Southeast Asia. We will start implementing TOA payment in one of their branches and we will then spread out steadily to their other branches in the next few weeks.

ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING

Our booking platform will allow you to book hundreds of thousands of hotel rooms worldwide just like agoda.com, booking.com, or expedia.com, but with the added benefit of direct cryptocurrency payments to book your favorite hotels. The site is almost done and could be ready for testing next month.

FREELANCE PLATFORM

We're still working on the possibility of a partnership with an existing freelancing website or we could build our own. The 4th quarter launch for this platform is still possible.

Wow. This is great news!. You're really are on track with your projects listed on your roadmap. Looking forward to the Exchange project also.
amaraportia

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

TOA will be attending the International Franchise Expo at the SMX Convention Center, Manila Philippines on 20-22 July 2018.

It is considered as Asia's biggest International Franchise Expo. Over 700 local and international brands from the food, retail, and services sectors will exhibit and more than 52,000 visitors are expected to come to the 3 day event.

TOA will be presenting the TOA Mobile Payment solution to potential partners in the expo. This is part of our strategy to bring more stores to the TOA Ecosystem and continue to provide all TOA users with real world use cases for your TOA Coins.

https://i.imgur.com/7ANm2Pw.jpg

What will TOA have in store for us users at the International Franchise Expo?
thesuriel

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

Who will do the Beta testing? Can we get listed us testers?
deeryemeles

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

Is your hotel booking platform international or focused only in the Philippines? Based on the screenshot, it seems to be local reach only.
cometoft

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:41:56 PM

Where can I download the Electrum wallet?
airdrop21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:51:03 PM

Does anybody have problems with the wallet?
Mine had errors when I opened it

What is the error you're getting?

Error: Unsupported argument -socksfound. Setting SOCKS version isn't possible anymore, only SOCKS5 proxies are supported.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
deeryemeles

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

I think it's not out yet. Though they have the screenshot already but they said there will be beta testing in the next few days.
jasper79

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

Send me a PM once it is already open for testing, willing to test the electrum wallet for free.
aelinsleague

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

Nice update, guess it's time to collect some more.
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:30:13 PM

I think it's not out yet. Though they have the screenshot already but they said there will be beta testing in the next few days.

We will release an update about the Electrum wallet which will include the download link but we will probably run another round of tests just to be sure.

cometoft

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:38:48 AM

We will release an update about the Electrum wallet which will include the download link but we will probably run another round of tests just to be sure.

Thanks. Finally an electrum wallet, hope it turns out to be bug-free.
rmyles25

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:16:39 AM

Based on the screenshot, it seems to be working already as it has transactions already. I wonder what's keeping them to release it to public though.
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:39:41 PM

Based on the screenshot, it seems to be working already as it has transactions already. I wonder what's keeping them to release it to public though.

Yes it is already working and the transactions are real. We will be releasing a beta testing phase involving more people just to be sure that it is bug free.

cometoft

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:52:07 AM

Yes it is already working and the transactions are real. We will be releasing a beta testing phase involving more people just to be sure that it is bug free.

Thanks, count me in as tester.
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:23:55 AM

We're inviting 10 TOA users to test our Windows Electrum wallet. We need the testers to:

- Try to back up their wallet
- Restore their wallet on other computers
- Send funds
- Try attempting double send
- Check the interface for some irregularities.

We will run this for a week then if all goes well, we will then post it in Github for everyone to download. Take note though that this is for the Windows environment for now, but the MAC version is on the way. Please send us your email address if you're interested. Or you can also email support@toacoin.com.

aelinsleague

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:07:39 AM

We're inviting 10 TOA users to test our Windows Electrum wallet. We need the testers to:

- Send funds

We will run this for a week then if all goes well, we will then post it in Github for everyone to download. Take note though that this is for the Windows environment for now, but the MAC version is on the way. Please send us your email address if you're interested. Or you can also email support@toacoin.com.

Too bad I don't have a Windows laptop. I'll be open for testing if you have the MAC version already but I suppose the some of the guys here can try if they have Windows.
cometoft

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:16:17 AM

- Send funds

Too bad I don't have a Windows laptop. I'll be open for testing if you have the MAC version already but I suppose the some of the guys here can try if they have Windows.

Will there be a mobile app version for this?
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

- Send funds

Will there be a mobile app version for this?

If you want Electrum type of wallet in mobile, you can use Coinomi which is available for both Android and iOS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: