Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency  (Read 52630 times)
cometoft

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:20:44 AM

The application market of the travel industry block chain is very huge. The TOA Coin project has great potential for development, and interested investors can pay more attention to it.

Yup, so far there are only a few established players who are utilizing blockchain either as booking platform itself or as a mode of payment like Expedia.

I think Expedia is no longer accepting Bitcoin. So that cuts the crypto supporting booking sites to a few.
Sergey71

Activity: 195
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

If everything is so good, why does TOA fall in price?
aelinsleague

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:15:35 AM

That's my question as well. Are there any hacking/stolen coins these past few months? Lately there are articles about increased hacking activities called cryptojacking this year.
TOA Coin (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 02:57:01 AM

That's my question as well. Are there any hacking/stolen coins these past few months? Lately there are articles about increased hacking activities called cryptojacking this year.

Yes there are increased crypto hacking as reported on several websites. There are no stolen TOA coins but there are hacking attempts as you can see there's now a captcha sliding upon login. But the hacker were merely trying a DDOS attack but no harm done except for a time when the website went down. We have security features being placed in our database to secure all important info.

TirionFordring

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:09:08 AM

The price of TOA is also a mystery to me. I think it's undervalued to be honest.
nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

TOA will be at Asia's biggest International Franchise Expo in Manila, Philippines on 20-22 July 2018.
We will meet with potential partners to give TOA users with more real world use cases for your TOA coins.
https://twitter.com/ToaCoin/status/1009286220298444800
aelinsleague

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

Saw the github link of TOA being updated with Electrum for both Windows and MAC. Is this official?
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:57:44 AM

Saw the github link of TOA being updated with Electrum for both Windows and MAC. Is this official?

We'll have an announcement soon about that.

TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

TOA Mobile Payment Solution will Help Businesses Transition to Blockchain Technology

TOA will be introducing the TOA Mobile Payment at the International Franchise Expo on 20-22 July 2018 at the SMX Convention Center.

The TOA Mobile Payment system is a unique payment solution for different businesses because it uses the TOA Blockchain technology. Blockchain is a decentralized platform that has been gaining popularity among big businesses globally. TOA is bringing blockchain technology closer to the masses by partnering with popular local franchises such as Farron Cafe.

TOA Mobile Payment Solution: 4 Major Advantages for Businesses

1)   Blockchain technology is tamper-proof – Once the transaction has been recorded in the blockchain there is no way to retroactively change it thus ensuring the integrity of each transaction.
2)   Blockchain has no downtime - Credit cards work on a centralized platform. Just like any other centralized system, credit card transactions can no longer be processed once its main network goes down. Blockchain, on the other hand, works reliably 24/7 because it uses a decentralized system that is not dependent on 1 network.
3)   Blockchain works on mobile – Credit cards need physical cards and a special terminal to process transactions. TOA's Mobile Payment System works with any internet-connected smartphone. To enable your business to use TOA's blockchain, all you need to do is to just download the TOA Mobile App and create a new account. From that point on, your business is now ready to process payments with Toacoins.
4)   TOA's Blockchain is fast – Each transaction can be validated in just seconds

As a bonus, we will feature all businesses that would like to use the TOA Mobile Payment system in the Merchants section of our App – for free! Just approach anyone from our team during the expo and we'll be happy to help you get started.

Visit us at the 2nd Floor, Booth C76, SMX Convention Center, Manila, Philippines.

See you there!

aelinsleague

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:31:22 AM

TOA Mobile Payment Solution will Help Businesses Transition to Blockchain Technology

TOA will be introducing the TOA Mobile Payment at the International Franchise Expo on 20-22 July 2018 at the SMX Convention Center.

The TOA Mobile Payment system is a unique payment solution for different businesses because it uses the TOA Blockchain technology. Blockchain is a decentralized platform that has been gaining popularity among big businesses globally. TOA is bringing blockchain technology closer to the masses by partnering with popular local franchises such as Farron Cafe.

1)   Blockchain technology is tamper-proof – Once the transaction has been recorded in the blockchain there is no way to retroactively change it thus ensuring the integrity of each transaction.
2)   Blockchain has no downtime - Credit cards work on a centralized platform. Just like any other centralized system, credit card transactions can no longer be processed once its main network goes down. Blockchain, on the other hand, works reliably 24/7 because it uses a decentralized system that is not dependent on 1 network.
3)   Blockchain works on mobile – Credit cards need physical cards and a special terminal to process transactions. TOA's Mobile Payment System works with any internet-connected smartphone. To enable your business to use TOA's blockchain, all you need to do is to just download the TOA Mobile App and create a new account. From that point on, your business is now ready to process payments with Toacoins.
4)   TOA's Blockchain is fast – Each transaction can be validated in just seconds

As a bonus, we will feature all businesses that would like to use the TOA Mobile Payment system in the Merchants section of our App – for free! Just approach anyone from our team during the expo and we'll be happy to help you get started.

Visit us at the 2nd Floor, Booth C76, SMX Convention Center, Manila, Philippines.

See you there!

Nice, when are you going to have these kind of activities in other countries?
Agaguk24

Activity: 242

Extended Reality Advertising

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

Going to this expo will be good for TOA; I am happy about this, although recent price drop has me a little worried tbh

!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:57:56 PM

Really impressive that GitHub is one of the largest code hosts in the world with over 85 million * projects. Private, public or open source, all repositories are equipped with tools to help people post, update and release code.
aelinsleague

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:35:16 PM

Going to this expo will be good for TOA; I am happy about this, although recent price drop has me a little worried tbh

Yes, but at least we know that the guys are still working for TOA despite the price working against us. Massive loss in the entire crypto again yesterday, wish we can get to the bullish period soon.
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:24:17 AM

See you there!

Nice, when are you going to have these kind of activities in other countries?

Once we're done with our projects and proven that it is working here in the Philippines as payment system for businesses with the mobile app being a good way to transfer TOA anytime, anywhere then we'll replicate it to other countries.

cometoft

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:10:13 AM

Yes, but at least we know that the guys are still working for TOA despite the price working against us. Massive loss in the entire crypto again yesterday, wish we can get to the bullish period soon.

Who's not waiting for the Bullish times. Most of my coins are the same as TOA, already at 80-90% from the ATH.
aelinsleague

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:03:45 AM

Who's not waiting for the Bullish times. Most of my coins are the same as TOA, already at 80-90% from the ATH.

Haha, I guess everyone most of us can relate to that especially those who bought coins around December - January period.
cometoft

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

Haha, I guess everyone most of us can relate to that especially those who bought coins around December - January period.

I already invested in crypto prior to that big boom but I added a lot of money around that time as I thought the price will increase further.
Fishka

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:21:15 AM

Tell the newcomer.
Is it a coin POW ? Then there is a pool ?
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:22:55 AM

Tell the newcomer.

Its POS, so you have to stake it.
cometoft

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

Tell the newcomer.

Its POS, so you have to stake it.

Yup, no mining here mate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: