Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:18:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TOA Coin - your travel cryptocurrency  (Read 52630 times)
TirionFordring

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:49:56 AM

I think this project will be very interesting in the next few months. I believe in it.

Yup, I think so too.
aelinsleague

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:28:58 AM

All your mobile and web wallet transactions are now linked to explorer.toacoin.net

Very nice interface, looks great! Are you going to add "Rich List" also? Other thing is it seems this coin explorer does not seem to show staking transactions correctly.

We will improve on that later on. For now we just to provide an alternative block explorer and our focus is on the hotel booking site.

Yes indeed! This new hotel booking site will provide real-world use for TOA, with actual demand this will lift TOA's market value.

I hope you guys can pull this off. Who are the competitors in this field?

Doing your own research can go a long way;)

One of the biggest competition in general for TOA in PH is coins.ph. But since TOA has unique platforms (TOAbooking, shops accepting TOA, etc) in the future to distinct themselve from them, it will not be a problem.

And about the travel coins, there arent really that many that follow the same approach. Many travel coins try to innovate the niche by building new blockchains and reinvent the travel industry. TOA though, uses existing blockchains and tries to help existing real life businesses to adapt TOA.

Good point. Well, hope that the team won't quit on it. The ship basically relies on the team's captain.
TOA Coin (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

You can now download and use our TOA Electrum Wallet from the links below:

MAC: https://github.com/toacoin/electrum/blob/master/dist/electrum-toa-3.1.3-429-g35aa4002.dmg

Windows: https://github.com/toacoin/electrum/blob/master/dist/electrum-toa-3.1.3-430-g8c5e2df-portable.exe

What is the difference between an Electrum Wallet and the old desktop wallet?
- Electrum Wallet doesn't require you to download the entire blockchain of TOA so no need to wait for your wallet to catch up with the latest blocks which is a problem for new installs.
- You can also back up your wallet using a seed file which you can use for restoring or loading your wallet on another computer.

Take note though that since it doesn't download the entire blockchain, it DOES NOT STAKE.

thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:33:06 AM

MAC: https://github.com/toacoin/electrum/blob/master/dist/electrum-toa-3.1.3-429-g35aa4002.dmg

Windows: https://github.com/toacoin/electrum/blob/master/dist/electrum-toa-3.1.3-430-g8c5e2df-portable.exe

- Electrum Wallet doesn't require you to download the entire blockchain of TOA so no need to wait for your wallet to catch up with the latest blocks which is a problem for new installs.
- You can also back up your wallet using a seed file which you can use for restoring or loading your wallet on another computer.

Take note though that since it doesn't download the entire blockchain, it DOES NOT STAKE.

Might want to put the "DOES NOT STAKE" disclaimer right beside the download button as im sure, there will be a lot people asking this soon hehe
john009s

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:04:29 AM

Windows: https[Suspicious link removed]

How to exploit coin TOA COIN? mining?
instantbitex

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 07:41:40 AM

https://instantbitex.com - Intelligent Cryptocurrency Exchange

we have been listed in coingecko.com and coincodex.com

https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/instantbitex

https://coincodex.com/exchange/instantbitex/

coinmarketcap - Coming soon

Add Coin/Token

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8WcDvgbPY4QVc91NHbsFhXlDMfrsvSYKyFn55TAnOR3u_Gg/viewform
cometoft

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

Windows: https[Suspicious link removed]

How to exploit coin TOA COIN? mining?

It is only via Staking but you need to have some coins as the coins that you will receive is relevant on how much TOA you are holding.
aelinsleague

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:00:33 PM

Can you list TOA there since you're promoting your exchange in TOA's thread?
cometoft

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:12:32 AM

Can you list TOA there since you're promoting your exchange in TOA's thread?

Is this exchange legit? There are lots of exchange scammers out there.
thehihoguy

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:50:44 AM

FYI in case you are first time user of electrum

I noticed that you cant just take the wallet.dat file from your regular wallet to check your balance in an electrum wallet. Upon googling (havent found a TOA specific guide though), i figured out, that its normal. You have to either transfer your TOA by regular transaction to the newly generated wallet by electrum or you extract your private seed from the regular wallet and use the RESTORE function in electrum to import it.

If im wrong and there is a way, please correct me and explain how to. Always good to learn new stuff hehe
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:56:33 AM

FYI in case you are first time user of electrum

I noticed that you cant just take the wallet.dat file from your regular wallet to check your balance in an electrum wallet. Upon googling (havent found a TOA specific guide though), i figured out, that its normal. You have to either transfer your TOA by regular transaction to the newly generated wallet by electrum or you extract your private seed from the regular wallet and use the RESTORE function in electrum to import it.

If im wrong and there is a way, please correct me and explain how to. Always good to learn new stuff hehe

Thanks for the input  Smiley

Electrum wallet is different from the previous wallets so transferring of coins only works via direct sending. We will release some notes on Electrum soon to let everyone know how it works.

thesuriel

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

The problem with this coin is that they don't have proper marketing and handling of community. No articles posted online except on their blog, no solid community, no one answering to the community except from a guy or two. Other coins are more customer or user facing while they're not. I believe that they can do things well technically but non-technical things like Marketing, Sales or Community management they're poor at that and I think that will cause problems for them as they won't be able to sell their tech no matter how good it is.
thehihoguy

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:12:47 PM

The problem with this coin is that they don't have proper marketing and handling of community. No articles posted online except on their blog, no solid community, no one answering to the community except from a guy or two. Other coins are more customer or user facing while they're not. I believe that they can do things well technically but non-technical things like Marketing, Sales or Community management they're poor at that and I think that will cause problems for them as they won't be able to sell their tech no matter how good it is.

They reply to any questions and can be contacted by several platforms. I dont think they lack customer care.
I think youre thinking more of a opensource community project like other coins. This coin doesnt have something like that, yes. Its a centralized project that focus on producing first a product before going for marketing.
Theres no point in hyping or creating marketing if you dont have anything solid to show off.

Even though its not an opensource community project, i think the devs have an open ear to suggestions for the project and you are more than welcome to contribute to this project:)

Wolfie

Activity: 245
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:52:42 AM

If you look a little deeper you see them out at shows with a booth and going and signing up businesses to accept TOA as payment.

I am a Verge OG and I see TOA crew doing the same as Verge, getting REAL USE cases / /

I have lots of both coins because while many other coins daydream about Dapps to track your turds through the sewer, these guys get places to SPEND YOUR COINNNS > > > >

thats what its ALL ABOUT!!!

@XVG_HypeMan
thesuriel

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:56:38 AM

I know and that is a good thing for them. But I feel like something is missing, despite them creating real world cases it doesn't get the word out there. If only more people know about what they're doing the price will be a lot better than it is today. Other coins are more expensive despite not having any use case at all and just pure daydreams. I told my friends about TOA and they liked it only that they're also wondering why is the price only at 20 sats.
thehihoguy

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:21:22 AM

I know and that is a good thing for them. But I feel like something is missing, despite them creating real world cases it doesn't get the word out there. If only more people know about what they're doing the price will be a lot better than it is today. Other coins are more expensive despite not having any use case at all and just pure daydreams. I told my friends about TOA and they liked it only that they're also wondering why is the price only at 20 sats.

The issue is that most coins drive on speculation for their price. Speculation and hype. Buy the rumor, sell the news.
Investors invest into coins that MIGHT innovate an existing standard, therfor skyrocket the price at some point.

Those are all traits that TOA doesnt have. It doesnt hype, there is not much to speculate since TOA just follows the roadmap as promised and TOA doesnt reinvent stuff but just make real world adaption. Thats why its not interesting for speculation driven investors to put any significant amounts into it. And so the price is always low.

The only next speculation would be the release of the TOAbooking website.

From a real business perspective, TOA does everything right for a longterm existance. even if blockchain should fail, TOA will continue to exist with their business model and thats what they strive for. their approach is down to earth and practical. One example for practicality is the TOA android wallet app. Its quite difficult to put and maintain a blockchain or electrum on a smartphone. What did TOA do? they made an app, that is more like a browser to the existing web wallet. Yes, you can not stake because of that or have it decentralized, but it works. the user wont even realize the difference and profits from a smooth user experience. Its exacly how i would have made it. it guarantees low maintenance efforts and easy use.

Oh, another speculation possibility would be the big travel competition that TOA applied for.
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:10:46 AM

You can now download TOA Mobile App on your IOS Devices.

thehihoguy

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:23:15 AM

You can now download TOA Mobile App on your IOS Devices.

Nice!
Many cryptos had issue recently to publish apps on IOS. this gives us an advantage...
Sergey71

Activity: 195
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

The guys have a lot of work. I represent Russia. I make TOA popular in my country. Believe they have a lot of work. China-Philippines-Malaysia-Korea and other countries. and 20 sat price is now. let's see how much it will cost))

This is a gift for you for 20 sat.
TOA Coin (OP)

www.toacoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:29:02 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 05:32:53 PM by TOA Coin

The issue is that most coins drive on speculation for their price. Speculation and hype. Buy the rumor, sell the news.
Investors invest into coins that MIGHT innovate an existing standard, therfor skyrocket the price at some point.

Those are all traits that TOA doesnt have. It doesnt hype, there is not much to speculate since TOA just follows the roadmap as promised and TOA doesnt reinvent stuff but just make real world adaption. Thats why its not interesting for speculation driven investors to put any significant amounts into it. And so the price is always low.

The only next speculation would be the release of the TOAbooking website.

From a real business perspective, TOA does everything right for a longterm existance. even if blockchain should fail, TOA will continue to exist with their business model and thats what they strive for. their approach is down to earth and practical. One example for practicality is the TOA android wallet app. Its quite difficult to put and maintain a blockchain or electrum on a smartphone. What did TOA do? they made an app, that is more like a browser to the existing web wallet. Yes, you can not stake because of that or have it decentralized, but it works. the user wont even realize the difference and profits from a smooth user experience. Its exacly how i would have made it. it guarantees low maintenance efforts and easy use.

Oh, another speculation possibility would be the big travel competition that TOA applied for.

Its really heartwarming especially everyone for all your support and trust with TOA. We hope to work on balance between completing our projects and marketing.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: