Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 01:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ PandaCoin [PND] ★★★ 2021 Network Update  (Read 64928 times)
milo69

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:03:23 PM

How do I join the slack? When I go through the signin steps, after I enter my email address it says address not found

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
jommy99

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 05:48:58 PM

How do I join the slack? When I go through the signin steps, after I enter my email address it says address not found

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Did you use the button on http://cryptodepot.org/ for your automated invite milo69?

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
PandaMania

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:29:44 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 07:26:23 PM by PandaMania

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER 500K GIVEAWAY

500.000 Pandacoin ($PND) Giveaway!

We are giving out 500.000 PND!

You can enter the giveaway right here: https://gleam.io/Fh9IP/500k-pandacoin-pnd-giveaway

If you have any questions/comments, feel free to join us:
Slack: https://pandacoinpnd.slack.com/
Freenode: #digitalpandacoin and #pandacoinpnd
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:16:53 PM

You can enter the giveaway right here: https://gleam.io/Fh9IP/500k-pandacoin-pnd-giveaway

I was very disappointed when the contest said... You have reached the maximum number of referrals".... Why would you limit just to 5 referrals?... Anyways good luck to everyone.. Hoping for some coins
jaipagare01

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:49:21 PM

I was very disappointed when the contest said... You have reached the maximum number of referrals".... Why would you limit just to 5 referrals?... Anyways good luck to everyone.. Hoping for some coins

Don't worry I will give you 250 PND
BuckHunt

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:59:36 PM

I hate to rain on your parade...actually, that's not true because I had an absolute blast cashing out my 863,000,000 worthless pnd's June 8th through June 10th on the attempted pump. The timing just seems a tad funny to me that all of a sudden, out of nowhere, magic volume appeared about a week before this thread was launched. I see this and all other cryptos as ways for nerds to bilk dumb people out of their money. I was one of the dumb ones that got suckered in with about $5000 of real money that turned into worthless pnd over the course of 6 months. I held on for 2 1/2 years waiting for this pump and took advantage of the scammers by taking $42,000 of their real american money. I'd like to thank those who contributed to my new roof, half my wife's student loan paid off, the last $5500 of my car loan paid, $4000 worth of gold & silver, and my driveway mud-jacked. I also have a little bit left padding my checking account and a chunk saved for tax time. Yes...I will pay the capital gains tax. After all, it's all of your money so why the heck should I care if the government gets your fair share. Again, from the bottom of my heart...Thanks! Keep buying into the pnd hype....SUCKERS!
Zelbarado

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:05:36 PM

I hate to rain on your parade...actually, that's not true because I had an absolute blast cashing out my 863,000,000 worthless pnd's June 8th through June 10th on the attempted pump. The timing just seems a tad funny to me that all of a sudden, out of nowhere, magic volume appeared about a week before this thread was launched. I see this and all other cryptos as ways for nerds to bilk dumb people out of their money. I was one of the dumb ones that got suckered in with about $5000 of real money that turned into worthless pnd over the course of 6 months. I held on for 2 1/2 years waiting for this pump and took advantage of the scammers by taking $42,000 of their real american money. I'd like to thank those who contributed to my new roof, half my wife's student loan paid off, the last $5500 of my car loan paid, $4000 worth of gold & silver, and my driveway mud-jacked. I also have a little bit left padding my checking account and a chunk saved for tax time. Yes...I will pay the capital gains tax. After all, it's all of your money so why the heck should I care if the government gets your fair share. Again, from the bottom of my heart...Thanks! Keep buying into the pnd hype....SUCKERS!

>Be original investor in pnd
>Bought lots of coins
>feels ripped-off cause moon ride wasn't instant
>bitcoin price goes up, renews publics interest in cryptocurrency
>Market allows him to exit his long position profitably
>Somehow is still feels contempt not going to moon instantly

Wow bro. I'm sorry you didn't understand how crypto works when you made your initial investment.
BuckHunt

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:55:29 AM

>Be original investor in pnd
>Bought lots of coins
>feels ripped-off cause moon ride wasn't instant
>bitcoin price goes up, renews publics interest in cryptocurrency
>Market allows him to exit his long position profitably
>Somehow is still feels contempt not going to moon instantly

Wow bro. I'm sorry you didn't understand how crypto works when you made your initial investment.

I understand exactly how cryptos work. Hype, pump, dump, repeat. Exchanges either fold up and steal all the money or are run by criminals looking to cash in on the easy dumb money, mintpal, bitcurex, mt gox, BTC-e and many more. Somehow maybe you can explain to me how my take on this game is somehow flawed. I played the game, got lucky, and got out. I suggest everyone do the same before you're left holding your junk in your hand. As far as feeling contempt? If contempt feels the same as laughing all the way to the bank...then guilty as charged. I just hope that I put a dent in some scammers cash flow. I have a feeling someone is feeling a little butthurt. For that I say....HAHA! And where is PND now? Back in the gutter till the next pump. Again I ask...how is this a flawed theory?
mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:22:00 AM

It's flawed in that you owe your profit to PND and you shit on it.

Have a great pleasant day under your new roof sir Smiley
I really don't understand why you'd invest your time typing 4000 chars, but that's none of my business probably.

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
mtrycz

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:41:21 AM

On a diffrent note, Just wanted to post some nostalgia from the good old days

Flapmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:46:30 AM

sounds like you made a shitload of money

Why you be mad bro?
Tomskiii

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:26:14 AM

The issues with the PND wallet on Cryptopia has been fixed now!
mtrycz

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:52:35 AM

The issues with the PND wallet on Cryptopia has been fixed now!

Great! Keep the good news flowin!

malcolml4

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:59:15 AM

Panda coin, interesting name, what's the use of this coin?Maybe it can be used to raise a few pandas Grin
mtrycz

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:03:31 AM

Panda coin, interesting name, what's the use of this coin?Maybe it can be used to raise a few pandas Grin

We actually had a crowdfunding effort for pandas a couple of years ago. We could probably launch a new one Smiley

BuckHunt

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:01:18 PM

It's flawed in that you owe your profit to PND and you shit on it.

Have a great pleasant day under your new roof sir Smiley
I really don't understand why you'd invest your time typing 4000 chars, but that's none of my business probably.

I owe nothing to PND. My profit came from me getting sucked into a dishonest game and playing it better than the majority of peons who have or will play. I did that by first getting sucked into the hype of cryptos by a friend. Friend talked about PND being the next best greatest thing. I bought in for $100 via the buypnd paypal site. That was late September 2014. Watched the value tick up over the course of the next few weeks. Then mintpal shut down taking about 2.5 million of my PND. Discouraged but kept the blind faith alive. Over the course of the next 6 months I learned how to play the price difference between bleutrade & bittrex and bought and sold PND till I had accumulated a pretty good stash. Then I watched and got involved in a few other cryptos and started to see the hype/pump/dump pattern. Still played hoping that someday I could cash in like the crooks who setup the game.

Now, back to my so called "flawed" theory. What's happening with PND right now? A new thread with new honest developers with a refreshed $2 website and a whole bunch of nothing new being developed. An old bank that almost works. Some new exchanges that will only hang in there while the volume continues and when the volume drops to near nothing they'll dump it like a cheap whore. This is just a guess, but I'm thinking that within the over 1000 cryptos listed on coinmarketcap, there are only a handful of "developers" that have control of them. If you can start a coin, you can start another with a different name, so called features, and a new hype that will move the money in from people willing to lose it on a hope of getting rich.

My advice to anyone who is playing this game. Know your opponent. He is not to be trusted. He is a nerd hiding in his mother's basement behind a slew of anonymous screen names and identities looking for the next easy money. Building programs that trade automatically using the exchanges built in api bilking people out of their money one satoshi at a time. Once you understand that, and begin to think like them, you could make some profit. Till then, chances are you will eventually go broke. I came, I played, I won, I'm out.

And to the basement dwelling nerds that I cashed out on...let it be known that a dumb auto mechanic from Wisconsin beat you at your crooked game. Giggled all the way to the bank. I may be back if I get bored. Till then...happy scamming Smiley

mtrycz

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:34:46 PM

You're free to believe what you want, but having known and talked for a lot of time with Jommy and Tomski, I know I can trust them. amDoge is a straight speaking person if there ever was one.

Things went bad when bdanyo dissapeared, that's true, and that's sad. But if this new activity was a new scam cycle, you'd see lots and LOTS more of hype, activity and memes.

I myself got hit by the crash after bdanyo disappearance. I still don't know if he died or he was your usual scammer. Doesn't really matter. I invested 600e in PND when it was at 1 satoshi, and withdrawn 600e when it was somewhere near 10 satoshi, leaving me with lots of pandas. The only thing I lost was the time I invested in it. And I don't regret it, it was a fun ride. If the community should reunite, as it's doing, I know I'd have a blast again.

I still don't get why are you so bitter, when you made quite some cash.

BuckHunt

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:21:32 PM

You're free to believe what you want, but having known and talked for a lot of time with Jommy and Tomski, I know I can trust them. amDoge is a straight speaking person if there ever was one.

Things went bad when bdanyo dissapeared, that's true, and that's sad. But if this new activity was a new scam cycle, you'd see lots and LOTS more of hype, activity and memes.

I myself got hit by the crash after bdanyo disappearance. I still don't know if he died or he was your usual scammer. Doesn't really matter. I invested 600e in PND when it was at 1 satoshi, and withdrawn 600e when it was somewhere near 10 satoshi, leaving me with lots of pandas. The only thing I lost was the time I invested in it. And I don't regret it, it was a fun ride. If the community should reunite, as it's doing, I know I'd have a blast again.

I still don't get why are you so bitter, when you made quite some cash.

Don't get me wrong here. I am not bitter. You may see my attitude as that but it's coming from the satisfaction I got from beating someone who thought they could take my money. I had a lot of fun learning and playing with cryptos over that last couple of years. Especially in June! Don't mistake bitter for my honest opinion as to what all this game is all about and who is really making a living on it. I learned and played enough to get a payday.  I will agree that most likely Jommy has faith in the game he's playing and I've noticed a level of commitment from him(i think it's a him) that is in my opinion rare. You have to give me the fact that for every Jommy there are 100 non-Jommy's that will steal everything from you if you give him the chance. So buyer beware. I'm still standing by my claim that the only thing 99.9% of cryptos will ever accomplish is for someone to make money off of people on false claims that they will someday serve a meaningful purpose in the world of money. If someone wants to cash in like I did they have to realize what the game is and play it like the big dogs. This is all coming from a little fish in the pond so ignore me if you want but I know what it took for me to claim my win and it wasn't a free and easy ride. I loved the game while I played and I might even come back in someday. If I do there is a pretty good chance that I'll again pop out a winner if I can find a whale who lets his guard down even for a brief moment.
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:34:18 PM

On a diffrent note, Just wanted to post some nostalgia from the good old days

Ha ha ha haaaa!!! Genius!

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
Tomskiii

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:50:33 PM

Update from the developers team

We are working on things based on community feedback and votes. You can get a good idea of what our priorities are by keeping an eye on our http://cryptodepot.org/voting-booth/

At this moment we are working on updating our Mac PandaBank and testing our Mac Pandacoin Electrum wallet and Virtual PandaBank, Making progress on a USB Bootable PandaBank and easy shifting to and from BTC!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: