Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:09:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ PandaCoin [PND] ★★★ 2021 Network Update  (Read 64916 times)
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:04:59 AM

electrum wallet cant connect.
servers are down or do you have new servers?
thanks.
We had to reset the servers earlier, hope all is well now. Both Electrum servers are connecting fine for me, sorry for the inconvenience, will keep a closer eye on them.

thanks, all work now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:07:09 AM

If people took half their PandaCoins off the exchanges, they could earn a healthy interest on their coins by staking them in a PandaBank.

Not only that, with less coins sitting on exchanges, the price would also be higher.  Grin

My coins left Yobit long ago. Earning interest is refreshing!

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pnd/#!network

On checking this block explorer, I see only 15% of coins are staking. The rest I assume are on exchanges, off-line wallets or have been forgotten about or lost by their owners.

3% intrest a year is not too much to bother with staking or downloading the qt wallet with all blockchain for hours.

cherub

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:07:14 AM

3% intrest a year is not too much to bother with staking or downloading the qt wallet with all blockchain for hours.

I'd say that depends entirely on how many PND you're staking Wink
Zelbarado

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:01:50 PM

If people took half their PandaCoins off the exchanges, they could earn a healthy interest on their coins by staking them in a PandaBank.

Not only that, with less coins sitting on exchanges, the price would also be higher.  Grin

On checking this block explorer, I see only 15% of coins are staking. The rest I assume are on exchanges, off-line wallets or have been forgotten about or lost by their owners.

My last audit of the chain had 17+ billion coins which had not been moved or staked in last 500 days just within the top 1000 addresses. I would assume that most of these have been permanently lost.

On a side note, Stake weight caps at 30 days. The 3% interest continues to stack indefinitely. My coins had sat untouched for 700 days without logging in and they staked for the full 3% that I would have gained if I had been logged in once every month to stake. All that you will lose out on is gains from compounded interest (minor as long as you stake once every year).
Fpsacha

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:37:57 PM

My last audit of the chain had 17+ billion coins which had not been moved or staked in last 500 days just within the top 1000 addresses. I would assume that most of these have been permanently lost.

On a side note, Stake weight caps at 30 days. The 3% interest continues to stack indefinitely. My coins had sat untouched for 700 days without logging in and they staked for the full 3% that I would have gained if I had been logged in once every month to stake. All that you will lose out on is gains from compounded interest (minor as long as you stake once every year).

iktf. made like 5 millions when i opened my wallet again.
Valt

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:15:39 PM

iktf. made like 5 millions when i opened my wallet again.

Over PND 40,000 in the past week from staking.  Cheesy

splinky

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:38:26 PM

Well I bought some at 1 sat a while ago, guess I'll throw them in the wallet and let them stake for a couple years. Kind of want to keep scooping them up and staking more, hopefully the devs can bring this one back!
cryptoburst61

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:04:21 AM

Well I bought some at 1 sat a while ago, guess I'll throw them in the wallet and let them stake for a couple years. Kind of want to keep scooping them up and staking more, hopefully the devs can bring this one back!
I buy this coin long time ago like you and forget I have them, so it is like pos coin earning 3% interest per year. I think I need download the wallet to start stake but I only have 100,000 coin will that be enough to earn stake for this crypto?
Zelbarado

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:30:57 PM

Expect another price surge coming after bitcoin reaches its next psychological price barrier. Probably around 5000$ USD. At which time people will start searching for markets in which they can try to gain some extra value from their newly acquired bitcoins.

I wouldn't be surprised if we clear the 3 satoshi barrier when the next tide comes in, but don't expect it to be a permanent gain. My current expectations are for PND to stabilize around 1.5-2.3 satoshi until the next major update comes out.

If your hopes are a get rich quick investment I would not suggest getting into PND, but as a long term investment (assuming the development of this currency heads in a normie/female-friendly direction) it has the potential to become a popular "cutesy-happy'go'lucky" currency suitable for the unwashed-normie masses and kawaii-obsessed Asians. This coin has good potential, the network is fast, transfer fees are low, and at least half the coins have been lost or destroyed(So they are rarer than people think).  As long was we develop towards untapped markets, instead trying to displace 'serious/tryhard' currencies, we have a bright future.
splinky

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:30:47 PM

Expect another price surge coming after bitcoin reaches its next psychological price barrier. Probably around 5000$ USD. At which time people will start searching for markets in which they can try to gain some extra value from their newly acquired bitcoins.

I wouldn't be surprised if we clear the 3 satoshi barrier when the next tide comes in, but don't expect it to be a permanent gain. My current expectations are for PND to stabilize around 1.5-2.3 satoshi until the next major update comes out.

If your hopes are a get rich quick investment I would not suggest getting into PND, but as a long term investment (assuming the development of this currency heads in a normie/female-friendly direction) it has the potential to become a popular "cutesy-happy'go'lucky" currency suitable for the unwashed-normie masses and kawaii-obsessed Asians. This coin has good potential, the network is fast, transfer fees are low, and at least half the coins have been lost or destroyed(So they are rarer than people think).  As long was we develop towards untapped markets, instead trying to displace 'serious/tryhard' currencies, we have a bright future.

Yeah I've got a somewhat sizable collection of 1 sat coins on yobit with 2 sat sell orders, just kind of throwing those amounts away for the chance of someday doubling it haha. I'll probably start throwing more into this project though.

It definitely helps that I'm a fan of pandas, maybe there could be opportunities to have this be a vehicle for panda donations, like have a livestream pandacam at a zoo and you can tip with the coins, that would be some cool promotion!
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 09:12:02 PM

Your forecast would be right if the market behaved on a logical way. I expect PND to slowly climb to 10 sats, sudden rise to 500 sats, then dump to 4 sats for months. Of course I won't be able to benefit from those pumps but I'm in Panda for the long run anyway.

Valt

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:16:35 PM

Your forecast would be right if the market behaved on a logical way. I expect PND to slowly climb to 10 sats, sudden rise to 500 sats, then dump to 4 sats for months. Of course I won't be able to benefit from those pumps but I'm in Panda for the long run anyway.

Pandas as a tipping coin makes a lot of sense especially as its easily traded 4 different exchanges and has a great POS wallet that earns daily interest.

As a currency for the "cutesy-happy'go'lucky" on-shopping, its potential is almost unlimted when you consider the the Facebook demographics.

Space3003

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:46:29 AM

ElectrumPND wallet 2.7.12 - 2.81 servers : electrum-pnd.cryptodepot.org and server1.cryptodepot.org not online today?
server1.cryptodepot.org did work most of the time.
status now:
server1.cryptodepot.org :offline : redlight
electrum-pnd.cryptodepot.org : keeps on synchonizing..but not online greenlight
jommy99

Activity: 575

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 02:14:21 PM

ElectrumPND wallet 2.7.12 - 2.81 servers : electrum-pnd.cryptodepot.org and server1.cryptodepot.org not online today?
server1.cryptodepot.org did work most of the time.
status now:
server1.cryptodepot.org :offline : redlight
electrum-pnd.cryptodepot.org : keeps on synchonizing..but not online greenlight
Just reset server1.cryptodepot.org and it is Online now giving me the greenlight.   

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
alaijablai

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:12:53 PM

PND panda coin is a unique coin and very nice. It's great to join in this comunity. But I still want to read all about panda coin whether this project is worthy of my current situation. thanks so much for developer this project.

jommy99

Activity: 575

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 10:51:54 PM

We have setup the start of a Pandacoin charity fund page and Stake mining fund address http://cryptodepot.org/pnd4pnd/

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
spankyminer

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:11:44 PM

Wow great to see it revived! Leaving a message to show support and a reminder for myself  Cheesy
cryptoburst61

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:38:13 AM

Pandacoin is active again, good because I thought this crypto was dead but now it is alive again and more people now join the community of Pandacoin. Now I think this crypto have a good future for long term, I am very happy I keep all my Pandacoin from a while ago and not sell them cheap.
Valt

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:21:03 AM

Bitcoin beware. Panda is coming...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYz3sl0LEA4

darkistorrik

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:25:02 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 01:17:12 PM by darkistorrik

Bought a couple million pandas) How long-term invasion of the panda would be ideal. I see a price of 7 sat. Wink
What I see in the coin -
1) There is a good website, better than many new and old coins.
2) There are many wallets (Linux, Windows, Mac)
3) There are active developers (new, as I understood)
4) A good logo, a panda symbol (cute and attracts a lot of attention)
5) The last few months there has been an active work
6) The number of coins is as it should, not too large, but not small. (Given that somewhere is a quarter)
7) There are several trading exchanges
It is because of the analysis I have invested and will invest in this coin. It would take only advertising to take off.

I am still alive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: