Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:41:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ PandaCoin [PND] ★★★ 2021 Network Update  (Read 64933 times)
PandaMania

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:07:14 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 12:59:18 AM by PandaMania

Fuck the panda, fuck the project, the owner of the coin wants to scam the Asian's. The CEO/owner/primary dev of this coin is a scammer.. he is trying to sell more with this dead coin..  This coin is dead. Its a scam, you all have lost the money.
He is fooling everyone by selling lies about ressurecting the coin, rebranding and creating fake childish, gay logos. The coin went from 6 to 5 sat,
 then 5 to 4, now its between 3 and 2.. soon it will go into oblivion to 1 satoshi's. he owner wil then run away with all your money.. probably is a terrorist. I will soon expose this coin and the illegal things happening behind this

I would like to address this post because it is complete nonsense. First of all there is no "owner" or CEO of Pandacoin. There is however a development team of 10+ individuals (and growing) who dedicate a lot of their time to this project for little to no compensation.

Pandacoin had/has no Pre-mine or ICO so any coins that anyone on the development team may hold were obtained in the same manner as any other member of the Pandacoin community or anyone else who holds Pandacoin. That means they were either bought on an exchange, mined when PND was a POW coin, staked etc.  

The coin is far from dead and is in the process of a complete rebrand, if you want to get an idea of what we are working on, please check our 2018 roadmap found on the first page of this thread or on our new domain where our new website will reside:

https://pandacoin.tech/

In addition to the new website coming next quarter we also are currently running a logo contest which will pay a reward (Pandacoin) to the top 3 winners. More details about this can be found here, first place is 250,000 PND.

https://medium.com/@pandacoin/new-logo-contest-b91108cbde28

I find it odd that someone can make ridiculous claims but yet have no clue what they are talking about, Owner? CEO? This isn't a company, it's a community project being developed by volunteers. So I don't see how there is "illegal things" happening etc. 2018 Roadmap has been released and now we're working hard to get everything completed. Oh, and no we are not terrorists either and have no way to "run off with your money" because we don't have any of your money. So good luck with your FUD campaign, meanwhile, we'll be working hard to make Panda great again!

You are lying, you bloody terrorist supporter. There is a mafia man *terrorist* behind this coin. Soon this will be exposed you are scamming people in the name of this coin, taking their money and indulging in money laundering for unlawful purposes. You want to use the panda name to loot the innocent chinese and asian people. We will not fall in your trap. We all are working to unveil the truth.

The only thing you're working hard at is spreading FUD so I am done responding to your nonsense. Anyone who's been involved with this coin from the beginning knows it had a fair launch with no pre-mine and no ICO so there's no way for us to "take your money" as you claim. I would encourage anyone to do their own due diligence as well, don't just take my word for it. See for yourself that what I'm saying is in fact true and accurate. As someone pointed out above this is Pandacoin PND, so make sure you're researching the correct Pandacoin. (The scam Pandacoin PANDA is long gone)

I'm sorry if you bought at the peak of the crypocurrency rally and sold when it was lower but if that is the case you should be mad at yourself for poor investing/trading abilities. Next time buy when it's low and sell when it's high and you'll likely feel much better and won't feel obligated to make up lies because you don't want to see the price go up again after you sold at a loss. Sorry you didn't get your Lambo in a week, some of us have more patience and know how to hold.
goodguyed

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:17:24 PM

Fuck the panda, fuck the project, the owner of the coin wants to scam the Asian's. The CEO/owner/primary dev of this coin is a scammer.. he is trying to sell more with this dead coin..  This coin is dead. Its a scam, you all have lost the money.
He is fooling everyone by selling lies about ressurecting the coin, rebranding and creating fake childish, gay logos. The coin went from 6 to 5 sat,
 then 5 to 4, now its between 3 and 2.. soon it will go into oblivion to 1 satoshi's. he owner wil then run away with all your money.. probably is a terrorist. I will soon expose this coin and the illegal things happening behind this

I would like to address this post because it is complete nonsense. First of all there is no "owner" or CEO of Pandacoin. There is however a development team of 10+ individuals (and growing) who dedicate a lot of their time to this project for little to no compensation.

Pandacoin had/has no Pre-mine or ICO so any coins that anyone on the development team may hold were obtained in the same manner as any other member of the Pandacoin community or anyone else who holds Pandacoin. That means they were either bought on an exchange, mined when PND was a POW coin, staked etc.  

The coin is far from dead and is in the process of a complete rebrand, if you want to get an idea of what we are working on, please check our 2018 roadmap found on the first page of this thread or on our new domain where our new website will reside:

In addition to the new website coming next quarter we also are currently running a logo contest which will pay a reward (Pandacoin) to the top 3 winners. More details about this can be found here, first place is 250,000 PND.

I find it odd that someone can make ridiculous claims but yet have no clue what they are talking about, Owner? CEO? This isn't a company, it's a community project being developed by volunteers. So I don't see how there is "illegal things" happening etc. 2018 Roadmap has been released and now we're working hard to get everything completed. Oh, and no we are not terrorists either and have no way to "run off with your money" because we don't have any of your money. So good luck with your FUD campaign, meanwhile, we'll be working hard to make Panda great again!

You are lying, you bloody terrorist supporter. There is a mafia man *terrorist* behind this coin. Soon this will be exposed you are scamming people in the name of this coin, taking their money and indulging in money laundering for unlawful purposes. You want to use the panda name to loot the innocent chinese and asian people. We will not fall in your trap. We all are working to unveil the truth.
Hey buddy, can we get back to (or for the first time begin with) facts and save the libelous statements?

If you have genuine concerns or questions, please ask them or reach out to us directly on any of the mediums I posted earlier.

Signature for sale by owner
Hovawart

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

I believe in PND for the future so I'm buying now it is low  Smiley

Question, I voted so I used some coins from the Pandabank, I also sent 1000PND to the WWF which shows in my bank but the blockchain explorer says I sent - 1,101,722.5580415 PND.
Can someone explain ? This happened before, I sent 200PND and the explorer shows 25.000
PandaMania

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:12:25 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 04:45:24 PM by PandaMania

I believe in PND for the future so I'm buying now it is low  Smiley

Question, I voted so I used some coins from the Pandabank, I also sent 1000PND to the WWF which shows in my bank but the blockchain explorer says I sent - 1,101,722.5580415 PND.
Can someone explain ? This happened before, I sent 200PND and the explorer shows 25.000

We would have to know the PND address you sent the coins from or the addresses you sent them to in order to investigate. Also, time & date of transaction(s) would be helpful. If you don't want to post them here you can also open up a support ticket with the link below and someone can help you.

https://pandacoinpnd.freshdesk.com/support/home
bryanschererfrancois

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:14:39 PM

Pandacoin has a lower Supply then Dogecoin and is also the first coin with a charity fund for an extinct animal with 2.5% interest this is a very unique coin and is here to stay anyone who attacks us with FUD deserves to be banned
goodguyed

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:41:59 PM

I believe in PND for the future so I'm buying now it is low  Smiley

Is the amount in your wallet correct? Meaning you are only short the 1000 PND that you sent, but the block explorer looks funky?

If so, the difference has to do with how change is made. I had this same question a while back.

Think of your main address as a parent account, then you have child accounts under it which are a result of receiving funds to your account. When you make a payment, the total is taken from these various accounts and then you are refunded the difference. That explanation is probably terrible, so maybe this will make more sense in an example:

You receive $20 from your employer and decide to buy a $2 soda. You only have your $20, so the merchant is going to "break" your $20 and refund you the difference.

You sent $20
Merchant kept $2
You received $18

The same would have happened with your account. To complete the 1000 PND transfer:

You sent 1,101,722.5580415 PND. This is what was removed from the account to complete the transaction.
WWF kept 1000 PND
You received 1,100,722.5580415 PND in return, as "change"

Don't be freaked out, but with the info you provided I found your transaction: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pnd/block.dws?2321738.htm
And that's exactly what happened if you look at the bottom transaction:

Account your PND came from:
PPoJk3eum3LdQoGDb7BwKKSiVpUgx8D5W7
Total:1,101,722.5580415 PND

Your change went to:
PA1XNQFRzDsUwTDYkdRCa4SyQKXbw3cGzn
Total: 1,100,722.5580415 PND

What WWF received:
PG1HxBbH6fjJqx9taUrSqLx2Gmbg7DHc6x
Total: 1,000.0 PND

If you open your Pandabank and go to the console, type in "listaddresgroupings" and hit enter. You'll see that there are lots of addresses that make up your account - and I bet you see this one: PA1XNQFRzDsUwTDYkdRCa4SyQKXbw3cGzn. Which is where your change went. This is what I meant by calling it a child account.

If you're interested in reading a better explanation than mind on how change is made, check this out: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Change

Oh, and thank you for donating to a great cause and using your PND to do it! Go PND!  Grin

Signature for sale by owner
Hovawart

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

Is the amount in your wallet correct? Meaning you are only short the 1000 PND that you sent, but the block explorer looks funky?
Yes, that was what I meant.

Thank you for explaining, I'm rather new to crypto and have still things to learn. I read the wiki post also, understand now what happens.
What I don't understand is why the change is not send back to the same address it's sent from but this will be something technical I guess.
So the Panda Blockchain Explorer seperates the parent accounts and the child accounts.
Again , thanks and if there is anything I can do let me know.
The zoo close to us (20km) has 2 Pandas in what is said the best stay for Pandas from all zoo's around the world and they have also a
Panda foundation fund , https://www.ouwehand.nl/nl/natuurbescherming/ouwehands-zoo-foundation/reuzenpanda-1

This is Pandasia ,https://www.ouwehand.nl/en/discover/pandasia
bryanschererfrancois

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:48:10 PM

My android pandacoin wallet .. Has a grey dot not green with no confirmations for the passed 2 days.. And my network activity is up to date please help.
bryanschererfrancois

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:55:56 PM

Android app i am able to make new transfers but an old transaction of 200pnd will not transmit. Do i need to reset blockchain on app?
Hovawart

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:30:59 AM

Do i need to reset blockchain on app?
That's what I did when the wallet refused to sent to my bank, just try.
abbv21b

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:55:15 AM

LOL terrorists Cheesy he's funny
Next time don't chase rallies and you won't loose money. Trade smarter, PND is great coin to invest and stake, right now cheap too. Peace

Not funny. Sad.

Everyone sees what is going on by looking at his childish posts and comparing them to friendly replies from devs. Just ignore him.
abbv21b

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:56:14 AM

Pandacoin has a lower Supply then Dogecoin and is also the first coin with a charity fund for an extinct animal with 2.5% interest this is a very unique coin and is here to stay anyone who attacks us with FUD deserves to be banned

Yeah, totally agreed. Spreading FUD is not bad just for pandacoin but the entire crypto community. You can have opinions but just stick to the facts.
Akiban

Activity: 142

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

it is very cute . pandacoin is a very pretty name. Interestingly, against the background of a general market fall, your coin is growing. I will follow the development

cryptalk999

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:33:08 PM

Good coin great future
tooh

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:19:20 PM

Very exciting, The development team of volunteers.
https://medium.com/@pandacoin/meet-the-team-4233768bbd01
I love PND.
abbv21b

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:56:37 AM

Very exciting, The development team of volunteers.
https://medium.com/@pandacoin/meet-the-team-4233768bbd01
I love PND.

Nice one! Thanks for the link. Great to see the team.
mindphuq

Activity: 187
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:08:40 PM

Every project needs one or more imbeciles that troll the forums about it Cheesy
Dizz999

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

oтличный пpoeкт !
 я paд чтo eгo вoзpoждaю . я eгo eщe мaйнил в дaлeкoм 2015 гoдy и c тoгo вpeмeни y мeня coxpaнилиcь вce мoнeты )

tooh

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:32:05 AM

Novaexchange.com is not close, but it transfers to new owner. PND is still in the list.
https://novaexchange.com/news/
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_PND/
PND forever.
phatgiao

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:50:53 AM

How does pos work in depth? Like who get to be the validator on the block? Pool? What if the node is offline for the “next user” who gets to b the validator?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: