Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:58:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin may not be number one for long  (Read 28297 times)
Adrazan

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:55:12 AM

As far as am concerned anything is possible, nothing lasts forever with the rate etherium is moving up I think it has future too I go with your view
c0akley

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:20:56 PM

Apart from only being repayment processor bitcoin have large amount of possible iuture and could be used in the real world exactly like you deal with cash or credit cards to buy components of local stores. Bitcoin can easily be applied in all types of merchants small to big as well as there is not cost to begin accepting bitcoin, that's why i see excellent fut re forward for bitcoin.fnu
Shendelzare

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:31:27 PM

I thought for sure it would take until the end of 2018 but it looks like this summer ethereum might pass it up. With the turmoil around BTC potential splitting, it might be very soon. IMO this is healthy, we will always value bitcoin for being the one that started it all, but it's time for a more dynamic and adaptable currency to take the lead.
More adaptability you say, but few countries have already accepted as their own. So how can you be so sure that Bitcoin will going to end its reign. I mean they've already made progress in improving Bitcoin, even if it was only in their own. Bitcoin does not have issues that other coins don't also have. Transaction fees? Confirmation times? What coin have the advantage right now, disregarding the prices that is. Well even if the 'price' is involved, if a coin really exist that way then, eventually they will support it and be better than Bitcoin.
Jltan

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:17:16 PM

Being the first cryptocurrency that rise to popularity isn't something any other coin can overtake easily. It has become something similar to gold.

Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  The Intelligent Blockchain  |  ICO: January 16th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   M▲TRIX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN  News  Scene  Showcase | ██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██ | Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram
ariewashere1

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:38:39 PM

for some countries , cash is the identification for that nation , and so i believe there is no money to become wiped out.
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:45:07 PM

but if seen, the difference in the price of bitcoin and ethereum is still very far away, it may take a long time for ethereum to compete with bitcoin
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:41:20 AM

I think that bitcoin will remain the number one as first-pass and the most expensive cryptocurrency...I see no reason for change this
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:58:12 PM

That might be true. But I do not believe Ethereum will be able to hold their gains for long. Sooner or later the price has to go down simply because that is what markets do.

So always remind yourself not to get lost in the mania and try to stay objective. In a market like this, it is easy to think that the good days will never end.
There is no stable price with Bitcoin and it very risky to put your lifesavings in it. That is pretty much the only problem that Bitcoin has from an investment point of view.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:53:52 PM

I think Bitcoin devs will try as much as possible to develop and fix its problems. I do think that next year will be an amazing year for crypto. Ethereum, Powr, Iota and some other promising projects will compete and might put down Bitcoin from its top position.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:00:37 PM

I thought for sure it would take until the end of 2018 but it looks like this summer ethereum might pass it up. With the turmoil around BTC potential splitting, it might be very soon. IMO this is healthy, we will always value bitcoin for being the one that started it all, but it's time for a more dynamic and adaptable currency to take the lead.
Yes , i think about it maybe it is the time for bitcoin but all are gone and there's not a thing that permanent in this world because someday it might be just like an old artist maybe now the bitcoin is famous and there's many user . but if there's new digital currency create and it will have more advantage and benefit i think the bitcoin might come loss
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:11:06 PM

can you tell me what the problem with bitcoin is?
That is impossible, bitcoin is we will always be number one cryptocurrency among the rest, and there is no doubt no one from other cryptocurrency will beat bitcoin for being number 1 and based on the performance of bitcoin it increasing very fast and bitcoin is getting stronger and stronger so no one will replace bitcoin as number one.

JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:33:51 PM

As of December 2017, there are no competitors to Bitcoin. Ethereum is very far from bitcoin both in price and in capitalization.
Although I guess that the potential of the Ethereum is huge and it is quite possible that ETH will skyrocket in 2018.

Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:44:17 PM

It's December,2017 now and bitcoin is now in 16k+ usd.Ethereum is now on 450 usd.So you can see that Bitcoin is the king of all crypto currency and it has no competitors.And bitcoin will be the forever no.1

Alrik

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:49:44 PM

A lot of altcoins, bitcoin is still rising but.. will always?
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:28:20 PM

Whether bitcoin will be the leader of the crypto currency in the future, depends to a large extent on the bitcoin itself, or rather on the team of its developers. If bitkoyn will constantly improve and timely eliminate the shortcomings, then he can be a leader for an infinitely long time. Recently, it has accumulated quite a few shortcomings and this caused a lot of talk about how bitcoins became obsolete, became slow, and transactions became quite expensive. Very timely became the improvement bitkoyna associated with the introduction of the project "lightning", which will allow to solve almost all of its problems with the slowness and high transaction costs. If such improvements become regular, bitcoin will be number one crypto currency for a very long time.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
vainhaver

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:14:19 PM

Bitcoin will be number 1 next 10 years price is so away and all others have "easy mining" make price more stable.

fee may effect but bitcoin strong

BROBOT          █▐   YOUR PERSONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY CHATBOT   ▌█          BROBOT      
Choose your favourite messaging platform     》 Facebook Messenger     》 Slack     》 Telegram
═══   |  ANN Thread  |  FacebookTelegramExecutive summary  | SlackTwitterBounty  |   ═══
minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:25:28 PM

it looks like the contrary though. ethereum seems a big alternative to the bitcoin but recently, btc has risen up steadily where ethereum cannot reach to its best. and ethereum still has to deal with its infrastructure because transactions have been very bad in last weeks, need to restore itself.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:39:01 PM

As of today there is no coin that currently be at the same value of bitcoins and i believe that there is no any altcoin that has a potential to surpass the value of bitcoins that's why your statement is not possible to happen if you will just going to look at the market.
wenas

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:10:17 PM

until now bitcoin is still the first and most popular, so in my opinion, what you predicted will not be true. because now bitcoin prove its existence for all its users.
MJG24

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:38:15 AM

We can't say for sure if a new website will be introduced this upcoming year. But, I can say that Bitcoin is still the best today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: