Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:07:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin may not be number one for long  (Read 28297 times)
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

Yes with a lot of news offended about bitcoin we should as soon as possible find another alternative to continue to generate income because there are still many altcoin capable of relying on traders in the next few years to be a means their economy.

neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

It can't scale, it's too slow to be a currency even when the blockchain isn't congested, too factional. Segway isn't even a long term solution and asic mining means centralization. Bitcoin doesn't do what it was intended to do after 9 years, imagine what problems there will be in 9 more? I'd like to see an asic proof coin become top.Even bitcoin has a more competence like altcoins. It still be the best coin in this forum because of it power. Bitcoin has a unique characteristics from the other. We are not sure if its remain for long but if the problem in transaction fees will not be solved then maybe it will.

12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

Bitcoin is going to sit atop as number one for a long time to come as most of the other cryptos are simply in a shadow of bitcoin. It is going to take more than just cheap talk to unseat the bitcoin as king in the community.

Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

There are now over 1500 coins and tokens listed on coinmarketcap, and bitcoin being number # 1 with marketcap more than 45%, then both ethereum with marketcap 22%, and so on, there is no guarantee that bitcoin is forever # 1 and if it happens then we must be ready.
cris hazada

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

No it won't happen till 2019 as people are trusting bitcoin more than ethereum and we can clearly see
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:04:02 PM

Maybe there are many new coins in the market that has a possibility to rise in the crypto market in the future but as of now no one on the list have the chance of surpassing bitcoin in the next more years because of the fact that bitcoin is the foundation of all alt coins as of now. All of these price drops happened in bitcoin doesn't mean bitcoin will surpass by another coin instead all of these have a reason and one of them is the demand over the supply, as you can see bitcoin drops its price as well as the alt coins because like I said before bitcoin is the foundation of all coins in the crypto market.
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

But I do not believe Ethereum will be able to sustain profits for a long time. Sooner or later the price will decrease by the market, so we must remember not to get lost and we must remain objective in a cryptocurrancy world.
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:38:44 PM

I don't even hold ethereum, it's not my beloved. I prefer Dash, though the ASIC mining turns me off. I think library will be the next big thing and zec privacy and Nvidia mining will keep it strong. Bitcoin will always remain Bitcoin: the first, the original, the best. Ethereum will remain Ethereum, it will never replace Bitcoin.

It would be difficult for any coin to replace bitcoin, but the size of course is marketcap, if you compare marketcap bitcoin and ethereum for the last 2 years then you will know how the great prospect ethereum to beat bitcoin.
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

Bitcoin is not new and have many problems that can't be solved for years that means altcoins are better already , everything they need is too get trust of people.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:38:11 PM

Although it is really possible that bitcoin at some point may be displaced by some other cryptocurrency in terms of capitalization, it is difficult, practically impossible for any other current or future cryptocurrency to rival  in terms of popularity or acceptance with bitcoin, as the advantage of the "First move" has proven to be crucial in a market as uncertain as this one, and investors will always be looking for safe havens in times of uncertainty, something that only bitcoin can satisfy forever.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:59:37 PM

I thought for sure it would take until the end of 2018 but it looks like this summer ethereum might pass it up. With the turmoil around BTC potential splitting, it might be very soon. IMO this is healthy, we will always value bitcoin for being the one that started it all, but it's time for a more dynamic and adaptable currency to take the lead.

I am expecting that bitcoin will not remain that way,  more coins are coming and expect that some promising project from ICO that may become popular too that will eventually see in the market. Let us see until when btc will exist,  but as of now,  i will invest more because the price is too low.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

I thought for sure it would take until the end of 2018 but it looks like this summer ethereum might pass it up. With the turmoil around BTC potential splitting, it might be very soon. IMO this is healthy, we will always value bitcoin for being the one that started it all, but it's time for a more dynamic and adaptable currency to take the lead.

I am expecting that bitcoin will not remain that way,  more coins are coming and expect that some promising project from ICO that may become popular too that will eventually see in the market. Let us see until when btc will exist,  but as of now,  i will invest more because the price is too low.
If you still have strong faith in the future of Bitcoin and you want to investing something for long term as few years, you can not find any opportunity better than investing into cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero, etc.) like now.
You should not investing money in any ICO, only trusted projects as KICKICO, The Abyss, Credits, Utrust you can invest money for long term as Bitcoin.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

As time goes by the crypto currency always comes and goes, but bitcoin still stays here and continues to keep its popularity. Bitcoin is very difficult to pass, but maybe it could happen, but I think another cryptocurrency takes a lot of time to be able to go beyond bitcoin
Bitcoin is Bitcoin after all the processes and struggles and especially its features are outstanding if look into its transaction rate per second then you will come to know about its future number one thing. You can not even compare it with the other currencies because you just answer me that do you like to transact in a minute or within days, Ofcourse within a minute through Bitcoin.

Baggong

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:22:41 PM

It will be difficult for bitcoin to last forever to be number one, this is because of the large number of coins that continue to appear so that makes bitcoin marketcap continues to decline and should be divided by the coin.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251