Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:30:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin may not be number one for long  (Read 28297 times)
wishere jean

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:37:59 AM

Indeed bitcoin will not be number one forever but bitcoin will try to be number one forever.
cris hazada

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:41:14 AM

Some one will pass bitcoin but not that much time in the end of 2018 its been too long way for the bitcoin to pass by someone
BrindHexta

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:48:21 AM

Perhaps with intense competition the value of altcoin competing so that altcoin's value wants to exceed the bitcoin and wants to shift the position of bitcoin which has been the No. 1 coin ever but that will not be easy because altcoin values ​​change very quickly in value compared to bitcoin.
yanifitri20

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:51:49 AM

This is only a prediction of all Cripto currencies, including bitcoins but what actually affects them is the level of trust, the user level, the positive policies of many countries and the positive news, as long as it exists, I believe the growth of the cripto currency will increase, and the bitcoin will remains number one.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:53:58 AM

I thought for sure it would take until the end of 2018 but it looks like this summer ethereum might pass it up. With the turmoil around BTC potential splitting, it might be very soon. IMO this is healthy, we will always value bitcoin for being the one that started it all, but it's time for a more dynamic and adaptable currency to take the lead.

Actually, splitting is one very convincing reason for a lot of people to buy Bitcoins. As a matter of fact, there is already a rough pattern that somehow suggests that whenever there is a split that is about to happen in Bitcoin people tend to dump their altcoins and transfer to Bitcoin. Well, all because there is a free coin right after that.

Ethereum will not be able to pass up Bitcoin. The market is the hardest proof of it. Take a closer look at the market right now. Ethereum is having a harder time than Bitcoin.
454875kio

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:38:04 AM

I thought for sure it would take until the end of 2018 but it looks like this summer ethereum might pass it up. With the turmoil around BTC potential splitting, it might be very soon. IMO this is healthy, we will always value bitcoin for being the one that started it all, but it's time for a more dynamic and adaptable currency to take the lead.
Bitcoin may not be the number one sponsor for a long time because there is nothing that can always be number one, but it will take at least several decades to replace Bitcoin. Therefore, to enjoy investment and play between bitcoin and currency, you will never know what will happen tomorrow.
sjdk

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:54:23 AM

In terms of market capital, there is no currency in the encryption field that will challenge Bitcoin, but for some time I think that ETH will exceed the price of Bitcoin in terms of market capital, but from this point, Bitcoin has begun to rebound it with There is a huge gap between the rest of the coins. Bitcoin will always be number one, Ethereum has no chance to chase Bitcoin now
taeyang_123

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:45:38 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is the grandaddy to the entire digital currency network. So however high digital currency growth happens the credit belongs to bitcoin. Bitcoin due to the increasing and decreasing price might go down in the value but this will always serve as number one.
mardid 85

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:47:37 AM

Not everything is permanent. Bitcoin may reach into the point where it will lower its demand and face problems that different digital product encounter in the exchange market. It will surely face different obstacles along the way to reach its success but the most important thing is how we, users, face this phenomena wisely.
Mical coffe

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:47:47 AM

I don't think so, Bitcoin is becoming a profitable sector of investment and saving, people are going to be involved in this platform nowadays, day by day Bitcoin is getting more acceptable and credible, so it is just a matter of time to become number one for long..so keep calm and use Bitcoin..
Haneul

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:52:15 AM

I think, maybe it will happen to bitcoin, it's all not necessarily the number one in a very long time but bitcoin ever put itself as number one.
If the bitcoin drops its price it will go down for a while because of the value, the longer bitcoin becomes competence and based on this it is always bitcoin standing first it in fact.
chim_brisss

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:54:36 AM

I don't have any problem if bitcoins may not be number one for long, because the comunity of digital coins can makes choice which are the best digital coins to be number one replace bitcoins, in my opinions ethereum will be replace bitcoins and become number one the reasons for it is cryptocurrency market capitalization on coinmarketcap.com  except the other reasons like smart contract on ethereum's blockchain.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:58:09 AM

I disagree. Bitcoin is number one, was number one, and will always be number one. This is certain. The last time I checked the talks around the town here Bitcoin is still considered cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency is perceived as Bitcoin. This may be wrong but with the equation, Bitcoin is always several steps ahead of Ethereum and other altcoins. When someone new knows about crypto, it would be Bitcoin and no other that he or she will buy first.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
BrindHexta

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:00:05 AM

the eth is already ahead of bitcoin in terms of technology, it will never be as expensive as bitcoin but that's what it does its strength
ListenMiss

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:04:56 AM

I also thought that, maybe bitcoin will not be number one in the long term, maybe altcoin can replace bitcoin, I see etherium has the potential to replace bitcoin.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:05:57 AM

Of course can and should be bitcoin be no one in the world.
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:38:36 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin is the mother coin of all the crypto currency. Day by day the popularity is increasing which results the increasement in the number of group members.
Bitcoin had created a trusting point for all the users. People feel safe to transit through bitcoin. Among all the crypto currency the bitcoin is the oldest crypto currency.
I don't think people will easily lose trust from bitcoin.

dvmd

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

I agree partially, with the increasing TX fee trader will find a way to reduce its fee or to use another crypto to avoid paying such high fees, some of the trading platform is now imposing a deposit fee of not lower than 1 USD example is the localbitcoins. but it will take a lot of years before it happens. 
Roxyy

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:57:52 AM

I think bitcoin is best because all the people will have the bitcoin investment and I hope it will buy the more bitcoin for the people so this will be the best time for the people to increase the profit and the money for the people who arer holding the bitcoin for the long time and they will get the profit I hope this will make the bitcoin more high and a lot of the people will buy the bitcoin.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:09:15 AM

Can not predict and can not ask for more at bitcoin. Devoted in a long process to bring advanced blockchain technology and superior advantage to become the future trend is the bitcoin task is doing very well and efficiently. The future ahead is a story with many fluctuations and adjustments that can occur. But I am sure at this time and in the near future bitcoin is still a king with dominance and influence in the crypto market.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: