Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:26:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can cryptocurrency make real money disappear?  (Read 28795 times)
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:01:29 AM

Yah,it's certainly can be done.We all can do it but it's very very hard.Many government have banned bitcoin.So many people still are depends on bitcoin.So, Bitcoin can't rule the world easily.We hope that one day it will happen,but not so fast

Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:01:57 AM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked

Nope, not possible. Even if fiat was impossibly removed from the country, another type of currency will rise which would be similar to fiat and value. The thing is, cryptocurrencies cannot replace fiat due to its nature being available online and half of the world's population does not have any access to the internet. This would then lead to financial crisis and imbalance among other developing counties since they are mandated to provide internet access across the country, which is not their priority. Bitcoins and other cryptocurrency may give an opportunity to these people to earn online but replacing it with fiat is absurd.
Yes, I agree with your statement. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will surely not replace any of the fiat currency because they require access to the internet which is not affordable by everyone. Fiat currency are traditional currencies and just cannot be replaced by digital currencies in quick time.

That is why many speak and question Bitcoin for entering the whole world, because I think there is nothing wrong with it, because Bitcoin does not disturb fiat currency directly, Bitcoin is only in the crypto market which is very important in the exchange of Bitcoin with real money
,yes I guess it should not be a big deal since if we think about replacing fiat with crypto currency it would be a long time process and I think it wouldn't be as easy as that.. there are also some circumstances on changing fiat into spreading cryptos, besides if you want cash or fiat you can exchange your crypto into fiat, and both of them belong to a specific community, so replacing would be a bit trouble.
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:47:47 AM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked

Well, there is a chance, but it is hugely slim. Fiat has been used for generations on end by now, and it will be time before everyone can adopt to such said change.
I am also sure that governments are not that dumb to hand over full control over fiat to the main population. That would be an absoloute disaster for them, as they can no longer manipulate their currency for financial gain.

First, there is no real money. Money is just a convention invented to regulate commercial transactions. Bitcoin, USD, EUR, etc. they all have conventional value, given to them by the market.

Besides that, if you by the expression "real money" mean cash money (banknotes and physical coins) well, it is already disappearing inch by inch. Cashless transactions are over 90% of all the money that flows in the world.

Instead if you  by the expression "real money" mean fiat money, I don't think Bitcoin and other cryptcoins as well will be able to replace it. At least, not in a few years...

I agree with what you have to say. Banknotes and coins are already diminishing and we will soon see out daily currency in its electronic format, whether that is bitcoin or fiat.

Bitcoin definitely has the potential to overtake fiat, but I do not think that governments will allow it.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:12:45 PM

No national money will ever be replaced by a cryptocurrnecy.
A government can not influence the cryptocurrency the way it is possible with the local fiat.
But this is necessary in order to give the economy support to be competitive on the global market.
I think fiat and cryptos are going to coexist. Both have their own supporters. Also, 21 million BTC is not enough for the whole world. Sorry, let me correct myself.
The remaining amount is now 4 million and something which is not enough for the remaining population. If not everyone can have it, that means some would have to keep fiat. If every single person will have crypto currency, then fiat will be terminated forever.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:28:18 PM

No. Bitcoin will be like gold. Good as an investment. Too many people prefer paper money. Some even do not have a bank account ...
giga_999

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 01:03:34 PM

yes, but not so fast and coz it is decentralized and drives out the third party out of the game.
here is the project called crowdholding, aims the same in business, it is an open innovation platform aiming to connect crowd with the entrepreneurs. currently running its pre ICO sales by offering YUPIE tokens

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
robeast007

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:33:37 PM

Yaa it can for sure in the coming years where as now every individual is connecting with internet to buy sell any thing whether a clothes or from jewellary to vegetables so it can easliy imagine how our new world going to be its only the cyrptocurrency
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:38:55 PM

i think its not possible living with cryptocurrencies, because there are many disadvantage of cryptocurrencies,
first, they need internet access to access, send, and receive, and we know we cant connect internet 100% in a day
second, there are many cryptocurrencies that make pay on real life complicated,

evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:55:26 PM

No sir, it can't make real money disappear because real money can use into our country which is supporting us to buy things, foods, and etc. but cryptocurrency can be only use in trading, investing or for business only because its design for that. Crypto can also improve our economy because of importing money.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:00:06 AM

No sir, it can't make real money disappear because real money can use into our country which is supporting us to buy things, foods, and etc. but cryptocurrency can be only use in trading, investing or for business only because its design for that. Crypto can also improve our economy because of importing money.
Agreed with you. Bitcoin is the source to earn money and how can it disappear the real money? We use bitcoin to use it online but there are many things that we cannot get online and those we have to buy in real life. And in real life there is no bitcoin. What we have is real money to use them for our daily life purposes. And let suppose that real money gets disappear then bitcoin cannot survive because bitcoin is not in that much number to be used all population in the world.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:28:10 PM

No. Bitcoin will be like gold. Good as an investment. Too many people prefer paper money. Some even do not have a bank account ...
I think not I mean this will be a whole new type of currency; this is digital currency we are talking about and it will be a different approach. When it comes to the investment it will not gonna be like those in banks who's not that worthy of your time to get your investments on.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:55:55 PM

Agreed with you. Bitcoin is the source to earn money and how can it disappear the real money? We use bitcoin to use it online but there are many things that we cannot get online and those we have to buy in real life. And in real life there is no bitcoin. What we have is real money to use them for our daily life purposes. And let suppose that real money gets disappear then bitcoin cannot survive because bitcoin is not in that much number to be used all population in the world.
Bitcoin is not only the source to earn money but it is also money itself. You can pay for your services directly in bitcoins.

I agree with this that at the present moment, there are not many companies or brands which are accepting bitcoins as their payment but the number is increasing gradually. It is possible that in future, satoshis will take over the currency world.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:33:48 PM

This question is obsolete, because the answer is that cryptocurrency already is making *fiat money disappear.

See, crypto is the actual real money. It is like gold. It is not some fake concept printed on paper which actually has no value.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:41:37 PM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked

I dont think so. Cryptocurrency is not yet recognized and not legalized generally though there are some countries in which they legalize it but still fiat currency is the one recognized and supported by  the government.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:41:59 PM

for me, the chances are 100% I can clearly see where the flow of money is going and where will it be in around 2100. everything is relying on the internet and we are so much dependent on it that we spend our 50-60% time on the internet. and someone like me spends 80% time on the internet it's now more than an addiction. it is eating me and soon the whole world will be inside the internet.everything will be 100% controlled by the internet.even the physical contact will be a lie.
Arvz

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:26:26 PM

Crypto currency seems a bit popular, but I don't think it can replace real money. Their are so many people belongs into poverty that can't even aford to buy a cheap smartphone to start cryptocurrency. They don't even have money for food. Imagine if real money disappear. What will happen to them? They don't even know how to use technology. That is why they need real money for their daily living. And one thing is for sure, real money will never disappear.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:05:30 PM

This question is obsolete, because the answer is that cryptocurrency already is making *fiat money disappear.

See, crypto is the actual real money. It is like gold. It is not some fake concept printed on paper which actually has no value.
Well here are two things that we can see. Both things can be possible. Real money can be disappeared or may be its will be too difficult to make it happen. 1st thing that you told is right that if real money disappears bitcoin cannot survive because we will not have any currency to guy things. But what if using paper money traditions disappears and every country in the world start making their own cryptocurrency just like paper money now a days. If this happens that countries start producing crypto instead of paper money.
shursight

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 10:09:20 PM

Yeah i think it can be possible, i dont wanna be too optimistic but i think it can really happens, but it would take so much time, if paper money dissapears then everybody should know what bitcoin is, how to use it, etc. And that is something we dont have right now, only a few % of the population knows what bitcoin is. So before it happens, we need more promotion on social media, or in mass media. Without promotion bitcoin is gonna be for a targeted group of persons.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:14:31 AM

Yeah i think it can be possible, i dont wanna be too optimistic but i think it can really happens, but it would take so much time, if paper money dissapears then everybody should know what bitcoin is, how to use it, etc. And that is something we dont have right now, only a few % of the population knows what bitcoin is. So before it happens, we need more promotion on social media, or in mass media. Without promotion bitcoin is gonna be for a targeted group of persons.

Bitcoin will never become the primary currency for the world because of its supply which is very limited and it is not even touching a billion supply so how it can sustain the needs of the people in currency. Bitcoin will be just like paypal or any alternative wallet or service that anyone can use to do their transactions and do some other things like investment.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:18:30 AM

That depends what you mean by "real money"? Technically speaking, gold is the only real money, well also silver and other gems/precious metals. Fiat currency is NOT real money, and Bitcoin does not fall into either of these categories. The best way to describe BTC is "virtual gold", as it is 100% digital but based exactly like gold, and thus I think it will replace much of the fiat we use today within the next century!

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: