Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:34:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can cryptocurrency make real money disappear?  (Read 28793 times)
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:44:03 PM

It will never happen as crypto currencies are not a payment option everywhere but real money can be used for every thing. Crypto currencies have limitations as every country have its own rules and banned in some countries but real currency of every country is useable / changeable every where.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fndsr

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:46:22 PM

Cryptocurrency can not make real money disappear maybe more precisely cryptocurency is a new innovation in finance and has a very large power

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:02:41 PM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked

Right now, I don't think bitcoin and cryptocurrency itself is powerful enough to replace fiat in the market. But then who knows what will happen the future. Maybe when we are already living in the world with those modern and advance techs, we might use cryptocurrency more instead of fiat. Give it until this century of preparing ends and 2100 sounds a good time where crypto will finally overpower fiat in the market.
tamoymie

Activity: 108

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:02:57 PM

i have been thinking of this as soon as, i start to understand bitcoin and its benefits and features. i imagine a world with people cashless and cardless paying their bills with cryptocurrency. its like doing all things in a tap of your finger tips. its simple, cause if youre on other country you dont worry about the value of your money, fear of thieves, and free from huge amount of taxes. well, a world with one currency-Bitcoin is maybe effective. in my opinion!

misterj

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:08:59 PM

It could and I believe it would not because when it does government of each country would come up a solution to how they could control it like how they do in real money. This would affect a lot of cryptocurrency economy and thus would make it in the state where our real money is in to. Problems such as earning money without job would be a problem again due to the reasons of government laws and taxes implemented on the cryptocurrency. Government would only need time if ever to put our life at cryptocurrency same as to our life in using real money. Greedy laws and legal approach in stealing would be its main objective above else.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:01:51 AM

I bet it's low. Because one can never easily replace money with bitcoins. Some factors like the supply, value, and distribution is the issue.

The supply of bitcoins is rather small because mining them today only gives out so little bitcoins that the electricity bill is much more costly than the actual bitcoin you get. Overall supply of bitcoins around the world is too little for mass distribution where as to fiat money, every country has their own supplies.

The value of bitcions are fluctuating. Imagine a store selling eggs at 0.000045 BTC today and then tomorrow it'll cost around 0.000090. Bitcoins are so volatile that spending it on regular items will mean that regular items will change prices from time to time too.

The distribution of bitcoins around the world wpuld be a supply and demand problem. One country may have a lot and some may have nothing at all. Bitcoins will be having a hard time going global at this point.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:28:08 AM

Cryptocurrency can not make real money disappear maybe more precisely cryptocurency is a new innovation in finance and has a very large power
- Agreed, it will not make real money disappear, cryptocurrency is only a new payment method in the future, people will use cryptocurrency to transactions become more convenient, we can send money and receive money everywhere in the world with cryptocurrency. But it just stopped at that level, it will not affect the real money, people still need real money, it is accepted everywhere and very popular, using real money has become the habit of many people around the world, they can not give up this habit, even when cryptocurrency grows stronger and more popular, they are still not too trusting it, they only believe in real money, cryptocurrency still many restrictions

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
yasukata

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:40:48 AM

It is because I can increase the actual money.
Coinanalysis.io

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:48:06 PM

Not in the next 20 years, especially with countries that aren't very advanced with technology.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:53:37 PM

for me Sweden does not have cash money since two or three years now, but for all the money to be replaced with crypto-currency, this is something that governments should impose.
Wow this is really the good news because in a lot of the bcountries the bitcoin is being use and the cash is not having very much high value so I think it can be happen with the bitcoin as well so I wish in my country as well the bitcoin get the high value and the money will be use as the real currency the more bitcoin get value the more price will be high and it is the reason the bitcoin will be the worlds most popular currency

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:57:46 PM

I think there is a possibility that all cryptocurrency will replace actual money. However, if they want it to be happen I think there are of procedure need to be done and I think cryptocurrency will can be used as real money but they it never replace the actual money.
Cryptotrader10

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:01:06 PM

Low. I think personally that cryptocurrencies wont make FIAT useless, but I think that cryptocurrencies will work hand-in-hand with FIAT money. Especially in countries like the United States, and the other first-world countries; I don't see FIAT going anywhere soon.

It will take time but I think there might be a gradual phase out. Some people said in 5 years we will see lots of changes.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:16:32 PM

- Agreed, it will not make real money disappear, cryptocurrency is only a new payment method in the future, people will use cryptocurrency to transactions become more convenient, we can send money and receive money everywhere in the world with cryptocurrency. But it just stopped at that level, it will not affect the real money, people still need real money, it is accepted everywhere and very popular, using real money has become the habit of many people around the world, they can not give up this habit, even when cryptocurrency grows stronger and more popular, they are still not too trusting it, they only believe in real money, cryptocurrency still many restrictions
Let say that money it cannot dissappear and make it to cryptocurrency, because money is dependent and issued by government, and when it comes in government we need to obey their laws, while cryptocurrency is independent by government.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:49:57 PM

Yes, I think canceling real money and replacing them with crypto currency is quite feasible. Only this will not happen soon. A minimum of 5-10 years will be required. Some currencies will coexist with crypto-currencies, there will be several ways of paying labor and services.
According to this will not happened I mean that cryptos will not make real money disappear because real money has own value in society and real life, no one will ever live and having fun without real money and cryptos can only useful for online shopping etc because there real money can help only cryptos will.
If you are talking about other crypto so then there is no chance to do it but if you are talking about bitcoin then I will say yes its possible for bitcoin to make it possible because I know that bitcoin is the only crypto which can do anything as bitcoin replaced other crypto from market so there is no doubt that bitcoin can replace money.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:17:57 PM

Do you write letter to your friends instead of email or text message with your mobile phone? Absolutly it can
The biggest difference I can see is that a government is going to like the idea that you send text messages since they can intercept it and keep a record of it, but when it comes to bitcoin they do not like the idea of a system that can be used to pay for products and services that they themselves do not control, in your example they get even more control of the population and that is why they like it but with bitcoin this is not the case and that is why they hate it.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:20:02 PM

I really do not think, the level of poverty around the world is still relatively high, to achieve a complete displacement of "real money"

modous

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:25:48 PM

Well if the cryptocurrency gets really popular in the future it might happen because in the future everything we buy will probably be online.
So i think that it is possible for cryptocurrency like bitcoin can be such a important coin in the future that it will replace paper money.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:34:33 PM

Well if the cryptocurrency gets really popular in the future it might happen because in the future everything we buy will probably be online.
So i think that it is possible for cryptocurrency like bitcoin can be such a important coin in the future that it will replace paper money.
It is hard to replace money by cryptocurrency, I am not closing the door for the possibilities but still don't agree for now to make real money disappear. Why not just an alternative just like checks, we can also use cryptocurrencies as a way of investment by business or and individual and can be an additions to their income.
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:48:54 PM

I agree but even bitcoin is very popular in the whole world, it is not enough to replace fiat. Fiat will be replaced if it getting worst because of inflation that make it worthless, people will try to solve this problem, most probability is to find the alternative such as bitcoin. So there still probability for bitcoin to replace real money.
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:03:18 AM

Crypto-currency should strongly push paper money, but no more. She can not, in my opinion, completely replace them. There are many reasons for this. A certain part of people for various reasons simply do not want to use crypto currency and nobody can force them. The other part, due to some of its mental or physical deficiencies, will not be able to use the crypto currency. And finally, there are situations when using the Internet can be impossible or the use of crypto currency in a particular case will be impossible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: