Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can cryptocurrency make real money disappear?  (Read 28795 times)
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:00:57 AM

They are different currencies and crypto works only online so no one can relieve on it. Many uneducated people who will possible knows only real currencies that is issued by Govt. These Crypto need to be legalized by govt and they need to establish as a company, but none has been become still today.

So never think Crypto will defeat real currency.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Aba

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:14:56 AM

Actually we have rarely used the currency in real form such as paper money in transactions, the use of debit cards and credit cards have reduced the use of paper currency. especially with the development of blockhchain technology is possibly will  be applied by a country to make fiat currency transform to digital currency. we do not know the possibilities of the development of this blockchain technology.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:18:20 AM

From my point of view I figure digital money can't profit vanish even later on the grounds that such a significant number of difficulties are holding up and enormous investigation of each individual nations need to do. The way that we just utilize it through computerized and realizing that not all kids or grown-ups can utilize computers,cellphone to execute on any sort of exchange that acknowledge BTC. So we should be practical that in our reality genuine cash would not dis appear.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:40:46 AM

I really hope we do live in a world with digital currency... soon
I think its possible for bitcoin to do so because bitcoin have already disappears some crypto from market and I think it’s easy for bitcoin to disappear real money but I think it need some time because bitcoin is almost new and I think it’s a big challenges for bitcoin but I’m quite sure that bitcoin can do it because bitcoin always accept challenges.

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:45:36 AM

I think its possible for bitcoin to do so because bitcoin have already disappears some crypto from market and I think it’s easy for bitcoin to disappear real money but I think it need some time because bitcoin is almost new and I think it’s a big challenges for bitcoin but I’m quite sure that bitcoin can do it because bitcoin always accept challenges.

In the long run, replacing money with crypto is possible. However, right now given the technology, bitcoin still have a long way to go. Bitcoin is taking too long for transfer and too limited to transfer. So there is a lot of issue that bitcoin need to resolve.
Amuwa

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:50:46 AM

Presently cryptocurrency has been know in most developed countries of the world. Most country are preaching on cashless money. Since crypto involves cashless digital money. I believe sononer, it will replace money itself
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:46:16 PM

In the long run, replacing money with crypto is possible. However, right now given the technology, bitcoin still have a long way to go. Bitcoin is taking too long for transfer and too limited to transfer. So there is a lot of issue that bitcoin need to resolve.
I agree with you. Bitcoin still have a lot of problems and that is the main reason for bitcoin to not replace the money that we have right now. Bitcoin is just an investment and a type of source of income but with its features and availability is not enough for our fiat to be replaced because bitcoin is not possible to use offline.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:16:54 PM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked
In my own personal opinion, cryptocurrency cannot make real money or actual money disappear because this is the legal money that every person used in their daily lives, but i think bicoin can still be a legal currency in the near future that it will be a alternative currency.
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:03:56 PM

I agree with you. Bitcoin still have a lot of problems and that is the main reason for bitcoin to not replace the money that we have right now. Bitcoin is just an investment and a type of source of income but with its features and availability is not enough for our fiat to be replaced because bitcoin is not possible to use offline.
That is right, it is the biggest problem of any currency need to has internet for running as Bitcoin. And beside that, the transaction fees of Bitcoin is not reasonable for small payment. Example I want to use few cents to buy candy, why do I need to spend few dollars for my payment Grin? While, FIAT is free.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:18:33 PM

I think that it will happen in future. Human inventions doesnt stand at one place, everything is constantly improving, same thing happens with cryptocurrencies. Nearly whole population has access to the Internet, and it is easier for people working through Internet, because there is no need to go anywhere, cryptocurrencies just give such opportunity. With real money, there are many problems, you can lose them or someone can steal them. Most important thing is that governments must begin cryptocurrencies legalization and then everything will go on its own.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:04:53 PM

Cryptocurrency can't make real money disappear but both can exist. We will have two option how to make our payment easy like using credit or debit cards. If the store is accepting bitcoin or any altcoins then we have option to use this if we don't carry cash. Having many option on how we will pay is good and it's give us convenience.

xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:15:54 AM

at the moment, no, because how not to twist but the fiat money and bitcoin are closely related. in the near future I do not exclude this, but only on the condition that in the next few years, and maybe even earlier, all promising projects will be created on the blockchain and actively use it.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:34:53 PM

cryptocurrency is increasingly recognized and sought by many people around the world but in my opinion will not be able to replace real money because not everyone uses the internet
Or even more than that. You can’t say the exact time but yes there would be a time coming ahead when you couldn’t find any cash roaming here and there in stores or restaurants. Cashless society would be able to be seen but it takes time, much time actually. Because bitcoin is not so famous in general public so this factor may reduce the chances for bitcoin to make cash disappear from society.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:28:45 PM

In the near future this is unlikely to happen, but if you look at further development, then perhaps this will become a reality
TheBarMan

Activity: 140

DEGEN Future Traders

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:41:34 PM

I think that the debit and credit cards can bea an equivalent between real money and digital.

Some people dont have "money" any more and pay all with cards.

But if still exist different countries and goberments the digital money as bitcoin can exist as another payment method but not as unique money in the world...

I think that crypto currencies are first steps in all these...

Good day friends.
Avity

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:13:57 AM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked

I believe this is closer than one might think.  Most professional business people I know and my family knows holds no cash on them at all.  They only hold their creditcards... meaning digital currency and bitcoin is just the evolution of that. 
jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:18:57 AM

It's so impossible that cryptocurrencies can disappear money or FIAT. Because we know that cryptocurrencies and money are so different. We use Cryptocurrencies for transactions in the internet and money pr FIAT in our country for the real money that can we use for daily needs. So, they're has different functions.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:02:24 AM

As far as a real money is a big use in this world not even cryptocurrency/bitcoin or other form of virtual money can make a real money disappear. First, not all of people in this world have a enough knowledge about cryptocurrency/bitcoin. Second, not all of people have a gadget even a cellphone to have a virtual money. Third, this such thing is a really big deal, this a big ADJUSTMENT. Fourth, real money counts on how rich you and your country are. Fifth, not all of the country has a capability of providing their society this thing. So my answer is definitely NOT. No virtualy can make real money DISAPPEAR.
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:39:20 AM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked
If there is no actual money in this world,but we can survive using the digital money by using the cryptocurrency that to support our money if there is no real money exixting. but there is possibility our world became cashless society.

Melit02

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:29:34 AM

No, cryptocurrency can't make real money disappear. You can change your bitcoin into real money because some store don't use Bitcoin as payment of a product. Bitcoin has a high value so if you change it in your own currency your money will be big. But some store use bitcoin as a payment so you can easily use it through online.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: