Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:44:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - the scheme is being pumped hard now don't fall for the trap  (Read 41077 times)
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:06:59 PM

Iota is a scam people but football coin is totally legit 😹😹😹

Try to explain your statement. We are talking about initial distribution and lack of leading to collusion and manipulation. I am afraid this is more than likely above you level of understanding.

This is what we have come to, kids with cats smileys on a forum about investments. Fucking cringeworthy, to say the least  

Guess you cant do anything to stop them shitting their pants when this scamcoin turn into another barrell full of snake oil.

"Internet of things" my ass.
Nowadays all someone needs to make money is
1. A cool name
2. A bunch of retarded followers who will give them their hard earned money without thinking twice

same applies to you, sockpuppet newbie wanker   Grin

Well it seems you cant read... Im not the kid using smileys here

I wank... into your mouth lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LocoMB

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:17:05 PM

Try to explain your statement. We are talking about initial distribution and lack of leading to collusion and manipulation. I am afraid this is more than likely above you level of understanding.

This is what we have come to, kids with cats smileys on a forum about investments. Fucking cringeworthy, to say the least  

Guess you cant do anything to stop them shitting their pants when this scamcoin turn into another barrell full of snake oil.

1. A cool name
2. A bunch of retarded followers who will give them their hard earned money without thinking twice

same applies to you, sockpuppet newbie wanker   Grin

Seems like an Awakening of something big. http://iotaexchange.com/ are now closed bitcoin and iota deposits. Prepare for many exchanges provide this token to trade.
I have regret to not buy iota earlier, and when it hit global exchange the price will create more regret.

you can still buy otc via slack

What is the price?

hahahaha!!! SUUUUUURE! Good one!

a quick look into your post history, and presto, there you go! hahahaha!
you just poked a bit at it, asked for the price, were marginally interested, and then were too lazy, stupid and complacent to take action - seems you then found other TOKENS that were more easily accessible for your chubby little fingers - and now look at you!

here is a word of advice: go find another hobby, this one won't provide you with much satisfaction, quite the contrary: this will slowly drive you insane and then make you ruin yourself ...   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

overnightmillionaire

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 01:20:16 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 03:18:10 PM by overnightmillionaire

OP, just admit you're a loser, you missed a good opportunity because you're too lazy and too stupid to understand innovation and great technology.

Take care, high blood pressure from this much butthurt can cause a heart attack.

Okay CFB as you say. Keep track of all those puppet accounts that you freely admit you have used to enable this latest self enriching scheme.

The old butthurt and heart attack comments get old and boring but you have no other defense since the observable events expose this for what it is.

Yep.

kenji

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:28:21 PM

IOTA have already a partnership with innogy, microsoft,cisco,Ubuntu and foxcoon
It is the First currency who is quantum proof and it has Zero fees

You Really think this technology is overpriced?  LOL
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:41:33 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 01:51:43 PM by LitcoinCollector

Football coin... are you for real? And we need to take your opinion seriously?

Names of devs please.

You have invested zero btc in this 'football coin' (should be called soccercoin/ suckercoin btw) project, but try to lure people into this ico, signaturespamming all the way.

duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:51:45 PM

Footballcoin is a hell of a lot safer bet than hoping you can double up on a coin that went 2000 times in value that started as a secret ico.
I won't be buying either btw.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:54:26 PM

Footballcoin is a hell of a lot safer bet than hoping you can double up on a coin that went 2000 times in value that started as a secret ico.

Define or give me a definition of "secret ico" please.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:04:10 PM

1. How would you know? You would be the guy that sold all his bitcoins in 2011. No wait who heard about it and didn't buy.
2. Who are the devs of foolballcoin. (Since you are talking about safer bet)
3. You sleeping and not seeing an Ico that has been up for a month does not make it secret. You just missed the Ico, get over it.
2econd

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:14:02 PM

After the stealth ICO raising only 500BTC (mostly to insiders and themselves)

they are now talking of a market cap of 1 billion since they and a few others control all the tokens.

This is 2000x returns for this self enriching scheme.

The only way this is possible is because there is total collusion between the very few people that bought this.

This is manipulation and collusion at its finest.

You will see the same people pumping this scam as always.

CFB here pumping with this guess the value bullshit never once mentioned the ICO on this main board before the crowd sale.

Avoid it if you want DAG then go for BYteball. That had quite terrible distribution too but the gang of scammers behind iota are far worse.

If it settles at 30M they should be grateful... of course because only a few people control all the tokens then they can force the price to stay wildly inflated for as long as they like. That's fine for them they will hold this up at huge MC for ages sucking btc out of investors pockets.

Look at the rigged poll... on the estimate the value all iota sock puppets voting.

You see the same people posting too

wizard,snail, banano, all these shills and scammers

Regrettably, everything about cryptocurrency is a scam at the moment. Everything is being pumped and dumped and pumped again... I can't wait for the balloon to pop so people who actually understand and believe in cryptocurrency/blockchains remain.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mining_spaceship

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:52:35 PM

Only two DAG coins in the market? hmm... matter of time until someone fork one of these.

What would be the best way to distribute this?

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
rumex

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:53:23 PM

I also noticed it. Good discretion and Iam out of it.
thanks
polaris409

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:04:28 PM

I do appreciate this thread and people views on IOTA. Really helps me with my understanding of cryptocurrency as a whole.

I still invested in this a few hundred dollars because in all honesty, I spend 100-200 on shoes quite often and so to invest 200-300 in this is at least a investment given shoes do nothing for the ROI.

I am getting into the coin market and my internal gut said put something in on this. If I would have listened to my gut back with BTC hit the market, I would be a millionaire.

You have to get in somewhere and outside of my BTC, ETH and LTC... I might as well throw some real risk in there and see where it goes.
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:25:34 PM

It is sad to hear about that. We should learn to do some research deeply before making a decision to invest in. That's really important.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:47:24 PM

well, I dot want to admit that it is a scam but look at the chart please. It is in the top 10 of the marketcap and it is totally insane. Well, I think that IOTA will soon be dumped by investors and people will lose money

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
RhinoTrader

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:57:25 PM

IOTA have already a partnership with innogy, microsoft,cisco,Ubuntu and foxcoon
It is the First currency who is quantum proof and it has Zero fees

You Really think this technology is overpriced?  LOL

Yeah because Microsoft just posted on their front page about this shitcoin

Also I have a partnership with facebook, linkedin, instagram and and apple.

And Im in a bed with 50 hot women at once.

Some people just believe anything fed to them.

Ok, all you shitcoiners answer me this: so this coin raised 1300 BTC in 2015. That was around 600k at that time (based on BTC's price)
Lets round it and say they raised 1 Mil.

Now how does it have a valuation of 1.6 Bil without trading on any market? What legit reasons are available for this 1500% growth when it didn't even trade on a public listed market.

If there are no answers to this, its just a freaking scam.

Look at what chart? Are you for real?
Out of nowhere a fucking scamcoin appears in the top 10 and you take it for granted. Lol
RhinoTrader

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:02:20 PM

1. A cool name

same applies to you, sockpuppet newbie wanker   Grin

Seems like an Awakening of something big. http://iotaexchange.com/ are now closed bitcoin and iota deposits. Prepare for many exchanges provide this token to trade.
I have regret to not buy iota earlier, and when it hit global exchange the price will create more regret.

you can still buy otc via slack

What is the price?

hahahaha!!! SUUUUUURE! Good one!

a quick look into your post history, and presto, there you go! hahahaha!
you just poked a bit at it, asked for the price, were marginally interested, and then were too lazy, stupid and complacent to take action - seems you then found other TOKENS that were more easily accessible for your chubby little fingers - and now look at you!

here is a word of advice: go find another hobby, this one won't provide you with much satisfaction, quite the contrary: this will slowly drive you insane and then make you ruin yourself ...   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Marginally interested? Bull shit. 

I smelt something fishy about this a long time ago, trading on "slack", making noises about fake partnerships and tried knowing the price on this forum. If you call that "marginally interested" that guilty as charged
I wanted to know where these shitcoins were being traded, thats all.

Little did I expect a fucking outright scam stage by the developers, to come out with a obvious scam valuation just to make themselves millionaires overnight

This scam is obvious as fuck if you ask anyone knowledgable about crypto.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:13:27 PM

OP seems to have no clue what he is talking about. ICO was announced in this board publicly, but back in the days ICOs weren't that hyped, hence not a lot of people took a risk in investing.
Here are some hard facts about its distribution.

https://altcoinspekulant.wordpress.com/2017/06/11/iota-an-update-on-token-distribution-and-exchange-launch%E2%80%A8/

Errr NO

You have no clue.

All other ico's at that time were ADVERTISED and raised magnitudes more. How about that fact? Hyped?? the point is usually to advertise them so you get more development funding. However this was not the aim of iota since this

The point is not to raise much so the distribution is tiny. Do you not understand?

If the distribution is tiny then you can manipulate the entire market?

I'm sorry this is not clear but do your research and you will find what I say to be correct.

Start with comparing to eth, lisk, maid, amp, all other icos before and around that time. That were advertised.

I can't argue all day about this I am merely warning this is a self enriching scheme for those handful of insiders who got in on this.

you had your head three feet up your ass as usual and did not get invitation and pick-up service like for those all-inclusive caribbean cruises your mommy usually books for you.
now that you missed out due to your own stupidity, you whine and scream for your nanny to break the other childrens toys because you can't stand anyone else having fun but you.

does that about sum it up?

If you want to buy it at 1.8BN be my guest.

This material has been covered at length in many previous threads. The outcome is always the same. It was under promoted on purpose to ensure max manipulation upon release.

what - do you have any? if not, then this remark is clearly the product of a deranged psyche.

the point is- crypto has always attrackted this bizarre mix of insane lowlife vermin quite like yourself and weird luminaries quite unlike you, and it is an irony of fate that it seems one can not have one without the other.
but that is what this troll infested bilge of a forum is for, the big bright intellects that have otherwise taken a keen interest in IOTA don't give a shit about this here gutter,
so go ahead and keep hissing and spitting venom until you drop, you provide quite some entertainment like all the other trolls that thought they could stop progress by ... posting their opinions here  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

bla bla bla

the only people interested in iota are the handful of insiders that are colluding to maintain this cap and a few people that will have their btc sucked away by fomo.

the only entertainment i see is you bothering to post in this gutter you don't give a shit about.

this is the same rhetoric cfb spouted at the start.... if we can't scam people here to hand over 2000x more than we sold it to ourselves for we will seek others who are unaware of the scheme.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:17:43 PM

Cryptohunter:

The sad thing is kinda you were actually one of the early people who just ignored and didnt buy if i remember right.
Just needed to put in 1-10 btc (i think btc was 400$ at that time?).

Right now it just looks like butthurt.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:29:45 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 05:52:57 PM by cryptohunter

Cryptohunter:

The sad thing is kinda you were actually one of the early people who just ignored and didnt buy if i remember right.
Just needed to put in 1-10 btc (i think btc was 400$ at that time?).

Right now it just looks like butthurt.

butthurt butthurt butthurt bla bla bla

come up with something more original other than a scam insiders fav term.

I am pointing out factual observable events

If you can refute them go ahead.

It was under advertised and as I predicted this tiny distribution would lead to total market manipulation and collusion to create and insane enrichment scheme.

end of story.

Buying this at 1.8BN is insane where could it possibly go from here.
Even byteball looks grossly undervalued in comparison and their distribution was pretty terrible, just not as bad as iota's.

Await a DAG project with a fair initial distribuiton.

I have nothing more to say about the matter other than be careful since the vast bulk is in the hands of a tiny amount of people who can do what they want at any time with the market.

RhinoTrader

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:52:29 PM

Funny thing about this shitty scam is nobody can refute the fact that an ICO which raised 1 mil dollars has become 1.6 billion dollars in valuation and not a fucking soul knows how

The best response I have got is "it was traded heavily on some private forums"

Shit doesnt make any sense nor is it legit.

Coins trading on multiple public exchanges do not go to 1.6 bill without huge development and mass adoption, yet this coin has got itself valued to 1.6 B trading on a private forum?
And people actually want me to believe that?

Call me whatever names you want, "butt hurt" or "missed out" or "FOMOing" it doesnt scratch me and I cant give a smaller fuck..

If anyone can come up with a reasonable explanation of how $1 Mil raised through an ICO can become 1.6 billion in little over 2 years trading in a private forum which no one has heard off, then Im all ears

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: