Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - the scheme is being pumped hard now don't fall for the trap  (Read 41080 times)
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:35:42 PM

http://iotatoken.io/theitalianjob.html

for more info join the slack channel
narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:19:39 PM

I really don't understand the scamers here. Here are some infos from the world around IOTA

London college university formed two IOTA development student teams now. Why should they do that? SCAMERS?

https://medium.com/iota-ucl/fast-follower-team-announced-f747fd414224

https://medium.com/iota-ucl/iota-ucl-inaugural-team-announced-f9ba41bc12e1

Also a group is working on a supercomputer and the optimization of Tangle

https://blog.iota.org/iota-luxoft-and-st-petersburg-polytechnic-university-supercompute-the-tangle-33092417ec0c

Norway science group cooperating with them

https://blog.iota.org/iota-launches-dlt-research-innovation-network-from-norway-9be083dfaf54

Here is the Newsletter with a performance Test on bottom ...

https://blog.iota.org/iota-weekly-newsletter-3-30e409248239

Do you all know that there is NO FEE for transactions in the network?!

The Tangle Technologie is the solution for soo much problems in a blockchain system. And it's in its childhood. You can buy it for less than 16 Cents today.

Take a real look at IOTA and judge by yourself useless? NOT AT ALL

My tip - buy as much as you and your family can affort .... Maybe you lose all ok thats the risk. . I dont think so. ---  Maybe you can get it cheaper next week --- ok ---- and week after ok --- Then buy even more!

WE WILL SEE IN THE YEAR 2020 - 2030 --- Not yet.

LISK also a fixed think in my Wallet beside Steem, is promising that they will be providing easy to use thinks with IOTA so everyone in the near future can take use of IOTA and make own projects. The world is too young for this technology. But our planet turns faster then most of the normal people think.

So much arguments for IOTA - so less, except the price dump, against it.

I don't understand the meaning and postings of some Individuals, which also want to make profit every day, about that it is so bad that some Co Founders and Employers get some FIAT out ... Why not?... It's mostly like this take a look at ZCASH lol or any big Crypto in the beginning.

Why didn't YOU made a donation to IOTA in the early 2016 then u maybe would sell now or not?  

If you want to trade save, wait for a year then buy IOTA ... I buy every day and day ... I am in love :-) and my love will make me and many people very happy in the next YEARS ... NOT this MONTH or these DAYS ... But it will come
hkhoa0754

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:22:58 PM

Everyone should join this project Smiley Avatar is also very impressive Smiley

Avatar Link: https://i.imgur.com/DQx61TS.png

You come here to join Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1658118.0

vDICE.io |     √ Processed 10,000 Bets     √ Ethereum Smart Contract (Dapp)
vDICE.io|                      The Crowdsale Object: ‘vSlice’ Token
vDICE.io |     √ Ethereum blockchain       √ ‘SatoshiDICE-style’ betting game
.|
 |
 |
ICO Open
ICO Open
ICO Open
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:33:54 PM

I really don't understand...

You just don't understand that on this forum "scam" = "a project I didn't invest into and now I butthurt because others got nice profits".  Grin
narrrf

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:43:59 PM

I really don't understand...

You just don't understand that on this forum "scam" = "a project I didn't invest into and now I butthurt because others got nice profits".  Grin

For sure i understand - This is so worse. A scam is OneCoin ... not IOTA ...
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:34:09 PM

It's a self enriching scheme for those who got it all for next to nothing.

If you must have dag tokens get byteball or wait

What happened to that FootballCoin promoted by you?

Diversionary tactics won't wash. Go find out if you want to know the answer.

This is an iota stealth ico insider manipulation scam thread ... make your own football coin thread.

The salient part is that it was promoted and advertised widely so more than a few insiders found out about it and were able to invest at a fair level.

If it turns out to be a scam like iota then that's how it goes. I am clear that all icos  are heavy risk and pow should return.

Unregulated and ico can not go together otherwise you get insiders ensuring 2000x ico prices like with iota before they move on to their next project leaving a bunch of bagholders.

Byteball although still not a great way to distribute is NOT open to such manipulation and insider market making so this is why i advocate going byteball if people want dag tokens.

Byteball will come out over iota because only with a huge headstart can unfair projects compete and win against fairer projects. 

Other top devs have evaluated dag and decided against it so that is another interesting point to consider.

Iota has no business being above 100M cap it... only selling drips to noobs for greater prices and continually selling back and forth to yourselves will it appear to maintain a greater cap.

I will not reply to football coin diversion further on this thread only to say refer back to my replies to ltc collector or whatever  hes called.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:49:12 PM

Noone reads more than 140 chars at once these days, just give the answer. I noticed you stopped advertising it in your sig and started worrying about those newbies lured by you into the ICO aiming to enrich you and your partners.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:54:24 PM

Noone reads more than 140 chars at once these days, just give the answer. I noticed you stopped advertising it in your sig and started worrying about those newbies lured by you into the ICO aiming to enrich you and your partners.

1. try reading more characters you'll have your answer
2. the sig campaign ended over a week ago as did the ico.... so i recently was told

try doing more research then you won't need to ask these diversionary questions so often.

I'm now looking for a new ico to advertise so people get a fair chance to evaluate it and decide to invest at ico rates rather than get ransom fomo'd into paying 2000x  ico prices

whilst advocating a return to POW as the main distributionary process.

ico's should have 50% pow phase at a minimum

I'm far more concerned about the noobs lured into paying 2000x ico iota prices by you. They already lost nearly 70% of their funds

when is nxt3 coming out ....  I'll join the sig campaing it won't be having.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:11:00 PM

1. try reading more characters you'll have your answer
2. the sig campaign ended over a week ago as did the ico.... so i recently was told

1. Tried. Failed.
2. Ta.
LocoMB

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:05:26 PM

when is nxt3 coming out ....  I'll join the sig campaing it won't be having.

umm ... what exactly happened to FOOTBALLCOIN again?

sig campaign ran out? hopefully you got paid already?
kenji

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:16:50 PM

Lol cryptohunter is such a retard  Cheesy
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:18:50 PM

Lol cryptohunter is such a retard  Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM36ED544iE&feature=youtu.be tells his story  Cheesy
narrrf

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:23:19 PM

It's a self enriching scheme for those who got it all for next to nothing.

If you must have dag tokens get byteball or wait

What happened to that FootballCoin promoted by you?

.... If it turns out to be a scam like iota then that's how it goes ...

I really really don't understand why you call IOTA a scam sry ... Give me 1 point at theyr TECHNOLOGIE which is a scam

You are only crying for Value and FIAT things.

I will buy u a Lolly for that you wasn't able to find this company before.

But it's not a Scam.

U even don't know the word Scam is, I think so.

My opinion is that u wanted to be one of those who bought IOTA at 200sat or less but u are now saying scam because of this.

U know Tangle and Free Fees ... The ability to implement Java and Python as easy as LISK and SHIFT plans to do this WITH IOTA!

IOTA is a great project and blockchain networks cannot offer such a service. Many companys just are involved to the concept "The internet of things" and many will follow. Some Universitys and many Companys are making Coops with this great future company.

Such postings are sooo bad to the Value of the coin ....

Invest in other technologies but don't call the Tangle Technologie a scam. That's really ridiculous.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:34:03 PM

I really really don't understand why you call IOTA a scam sry ... Give me 1 point at theyr TECHNOLOGIE which is a scam

Don't waste your time, cryptohunter is a well-known joker on this forum. Sometimes he is annoying but most of the time he is funny and even cute.
carajillu

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:36:00 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 09:17:51 PM by carajillu

You can make an antiIOTA coin, your marketcap will probably be higher than byteball scam
narrrf

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:02:21 PM

Don't waste your time, cryptohunter is a well-known joker on this forum. Sometimes he is annoying but most of the time he is funny and even cute.

Ok i marked this for new reposts ... But i think when people read the postings 2 sites are scammed i have to say something.

I really like the way IOTA is today --- look  just goood

maybe we can break 80k again for resistance
inwestor2017

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:21:26 PM

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/azure-blockchain-update-5/

landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:46:29 PM

There are quite a few coins like this. In fact look at the top 20 coins, some I never heard of, and look at their trading volume, it tells all. They just artificially maintain the price, and since there are not many trades, all is fine.
nevermindthebotox

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:06:31 PM

you have any updates to this ?

Azure Blockchain as a Service Update #5
Posted on February 29, 2016

Tongue
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:29:58 PM

They just artificially maintain the price

Just, hehe, tell us how this happens, please.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: